Kraut/pol/ & AfD General Deutsche Wiedergeburt

>GroKo publishes contract, lists of potential ministers leaked
>Anger in the CDU brewing at Merkel for making concessions to the SPD just to retain her power
>Gabriel (Foreign Minister, SPD) publically raged against his own party and Schulz for betraying and sidelining him

>Polls
wahlrecht.de/umfragen/

>News in german
welt.de/politik/deutschland/live173287240/Christian-Lindner-Dann-wird-es-Neuwahlen-geben-muessen-GroKo-Liveticker.html
focus.de/politik/deutschland/groko-im-news-ticker-cdu-mann-von-stetten-erschrocken-ueber-ressortverteilung_id_8433823.html

>English language analysis
youtube.com/watch?v=HB8uhcOxofM
youtube.com/watch?v=JN5lILtlxKk

>Self improvement
youtube.com/watch?v=MXnCv61NJ7g (Basic bodyweight workout)
youtube.com/watch?v=APZCfmgzoS0 (No excuse for being fat)

>Get active
afd.de/mitglied-werden/
identitaere-bewegung.de/mitglied-werden/
einprozent.de/mitmachen

>AfD rekking shitlibs in the Reichstag (english sub)
youtube.com/watch?v=4RDdgUUkaxs
youtu.be/Xe2CtQfwu40
youtube.com/watch?v=rdjHcCe1uCs
youtube.com/watch?v=UhryCz01EIg

>AfD speeches in Bundestag (german)
youtube.com/watch?v=qD6g169rmTw
youtube.com/watch?v=uiqLwVSxkSw
youtube.com/watch?v=5X22Jk8Kt2I

>Einzelfall map
google.com/maps/d/viewer?ll=50.81216753012352,11.303021784765633&z=6&mid=13VaJa8XDU1vklF9xamz2kVQNJxk

>Meme Collections 2.0
postimg org/gallery/18y2lj7ka/
myalbum.com/album/cqW8x9o4884o
myalbum.com/album/GQh1fBMtneIw

>Kraut/pol/ OP pasta
pastebin.com/zRU2HecC

Other urls found in this thread:

welt.de/politik/deutschland/article173425985/Wehrbeauftragter-Der-Marine-gehen-die-einsatzfaehigen-Schiffe-aus.html
youtube.com/watch?v=HP3r_ncqCSc
youtube.com/watch?v=VPffCJj6y9g
juedische-allgemeine.de/article/view/id/30798
daserste.de/unterhaltung/film/filmmittwoch-im-ersten/videos/aufbruch-ins-ungewisse-video-100.html
wahlrecht.de/umfragen/index.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=m2773eLNNls
msn.com/de-de/nachrichten/politik/50000-euro-pro-unbegleiteten-jungen-flüchtling/ar-BBIYkEY?li=BBqg6Q9&OCID=ansmsnnews11
welt.de/politik/deutschland/article173427117/GroKo-Martin-Schulz-drohte-mit-Abbruch-Horst-Seehofer-mit-Rueckzug.html
infranken.de/ueberregional/blaulicht/toedlicher-karneval-ein-junger-mensch-stirbt-ein-weiterer-wird-lebensgefaehrlich-verletzt;art74350,3178390
welt.de/politik/deutschland/live173287240/SPD-General-Einen-halben-Tag-laenger-und-die-haetten-uns-auch-noch-das-Kanzleramt-gegeben-GroKo-Liveticker.html
zeit.de/gesellschaft/zeitgeschehen/2018-02/noa-k-ha-karneval-kolonialismus-interview
rp-online.de/politik/deutschland/spd-mitgliederzuwachs-juso-chef-kuehnert-bekommt-einen-toaster-zum-dank-aid-1.7376845
mdr.de/nachrichten/politik/inland/tuerkische-gemeinde-kritisiert-heimatministerium-100.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

welt.de/politik/deutschland/article173425985/Wehrbeauftragter-Der-Marine-gehen-die-einsatzfaehigen-Schiffe-aus.html

Navy is crumbling, better make the Person responsible in charge again

i did one as well. you were first, so yours is the official

Moin moin diggas!

a rare occation of seeing a wild german in his natural habitat. confronted with humour, he is confused and instinctly tries to deconstruct the joke so he can chew it down in little pieces

It actually just seems to be a silly joke. I bet there is a shitstorm abrewin'

You made my day!

+++ BREAKING NEWS +++

Schulz is down
i repeat:
Schulz is down!!!
He is getting replaced by Nahles

4 Y E A R S
O F
D O U B L E
G I R L P O W E R

I cant wait till von der Leyen is chancellor.

...und was ändert das jetzt?

the fall of our republic will have at least a more beautiful tone to it

You just KNOW that cunt is waaay worse than Schulz. Look at that lazy, grumpy, feminazi lardass middle school teacher face!

i thought that Schulz would offer us the ultimate shitshow. i can´t even grasp what is about to come

Jesus Christ.
youtube.com/watch?v=HP3r_ncqCSc

Look at that body language. Listen to that contrived speech. Corrupt through & through. How can Germans like this fake crap.

wasn los hier? keiner posted? ihr scheiß Merkelkinder
erst ma bumpen

Holy inane platitudes..

Nahles studierte 20 Semester neuere und ältere Germanistik sowie Politikwissenschaften an der Rheinischen Friedrich-Wilhelms-Universität zu Bonn. Ihre Magisterarbeit aus dem Jahr 1999 mit dem Titel Funktion von Katastrophen im Serien-Liebesroman reichte sie bei Jürgen Fohrmann ein.[11] Während ihres Studiums war sie Mitarbeiterin eines Bundestagsabgeordneten. Als Literaturwissenschaftlerin wurde sie 2004 Doktorandin am Germanistischen Seminar, der Arbeitstitel ihrer geplanten Doktorarbeit lautete Walter Scotts Einfluss auf die Entwicklung des historischen Romans in Deutschland. Mit ihrem Wiedereinzug in den Bundestag 2005 stellte Nahles die Arbeit an ihrer Promotion wieder ein.

Andrea Nahles bewohnt in Weiler einen Bauernhof, auf dem schon ihre Urgroßeltern gelebt hatten.[12] Sie ist praktizierende Katholikin und seit ihrer Taufe 1970 Mitglied der Pfarrei St. Kastor in Weiler. Nahles war in den 1970er-Jahren eine der ersten Messdienerinnen in St. Kastor.[13] Wegen eines Hüftleidens nach einem Autounfall ist sie schwerbehindert (GdB 50)[14][15][16]. Von 1997 bis 2007 war Andrea Nahles mit dem Funktionär und Vorstandsmitglied (ThyssenKrupp Elevator, Audi und Volkswagen AG) Horst Neumann liiert.[17] Am 18. Juni 2010 heiratete sie den Kunsthistoriker Marcus Frings.[18] 2011 brachte sie eine Tochter zur Welt[19] und nahm acht Wochen nach der Geburt ihre Berufstätigkeit wieder auf.[20] Am 15. Januar 2016 teilte das Ehepaar Nahles/Frings der Öffentlichkeit seine Trennung mit.[21]

>Satire darf alles
>how dare you joke about that

At this point, are lefties even in the least bit self-aware?

>SCREAMING IS CHARISMA, RIGHT??!!! BÄTSCHI!

This ogre will go the exact same way as Schulz - but worse, considering the polls.

What could be worse than Schulz?
A woman as incompetent as Schulz!
SPD went down in flames and decided: NO! WE'RE DOING EXACTLY THE SAME THING AGAIN .... PLUS VAGINA

topkek, that´s OC, right? already taking flak, before she even started

Höcke 2021 mein freund

Kameraden!

dont make me feel these feels

Kevin Kühnert
>looks like a cuck
>talks like a cuck
>fakeass serious tone, gestures
>SJW speech tailored for the commie youth
>brings absolutely nothing new to the table
>no emotion
>no charism
>not even a smile

youtube.com/watch?v=VPffCJj6y9g

Why do they try to hard?

german anthem now in pyeongchang

14 is legal age, why are they raging so hard now? They are the ones sexualizing kids like mad, telling them in kindergarten about trannies and shit.

Untertan filled with hope for a little more power and self-importance.

this

If the SPD Basis vote against GroKo, will SPD rise in the polls again? I heard they are currently below 20%

dude... they are way below 20%
probably gain some points, but nobody really cares

Why would they rise? Anybody who's been following this shitshow would know that the GroKo failed because the party's base, not because of their leadership. And people vote by leadership, since those are the people that will lead and govern.

bump

if groko fails afd will rise by at least 5%

WOW! CDU and SPD still haven't tied the (((knot))) yet!
How many months have you been without a government?

5 months, and it'll be at least one more.

really makes ya think

The only reason this joke is not okay in the eyes of the left is because it makes fun of pedos

but why would the SPD base want Neuwahlen, if their polls are trash? Do they want an even worse election result where Groko doesn't even reach majority? What are they gambling on after Neuwahlen? Union/SPD/Grüne coalition to cuck Germany even harder?

bump

bump

mehr LOLs, Nahles ist mindestens genauso bekloppt wie 100% Maddin

hahaha, that "bitch please" look on her faise. I loved that show.

Bump

the host needed to get faceraped imho

>Nahles studierte 20 Semester neuere und ältere Germanistik sowie Politikwissenschaften
nice, she is basically a purely concentrated package of harsh real live experience, exactly what the Volkspartei and "workers party" SPD needs right now.

No, too fat. Fatty fatty fat piggy pig.
"WHOA, Lille, you don't know what a Fußpils is?"
Neither did I and I was happy not to know until u fat slut came along

Slid to page 5 in 3 minutes, wtf is going on today

was really slow on Friday too

juedische-allgemeine.de/article/view/id/30798

So an interest in Israel is a PR stunt right now, while calling Israel an apartheid state like Sigmar Gabriel did is standing to the security of Israel right?

typical berlin leftist term no one needs to know

>>daserste.de/unterhaltung/film/filmmittwoch-im-ersten/videos/aufbruch-ins-ungewisse-video-100.html
>first minute in
one can only dream

thx user
i hope the meme potential is high in this one

Bump für unsere Nation

>wahlrecht.de/umfragen/index.htm
And here we again with bullshit Forsa who thinks the greens have any relevance to step on the same plateau as the AfD.

>Sate wants to get rid of Lügenpresse, muzzies and fags in their country
>jumping the border is punished by family imprisoning

Which show is this from?

youtube.com/watch?v=m2773eLNNls

Thanks!

msn.com/de-de/nachrichten/politik/50000-euro-pro-unbegleiteten-jungen-flüchtling/ar-BBIYkEY?li=BBqg6Q9&OCID=ansmsnnews11

welt.de/politik/deutschland/article173427117/GroKo-Martin-Schulz-drohte-mit-Abbruch-Horst-Seehofer-mit-Rueckzug.html

WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON

Have my very own OC

GroKo wird nicht so lange halten. Spätestens 2019 gibt es Neuwahlen.

Geez, who could be behind these?

infranken.de/ueberregional/blaulicht/toedlicher-karneval-ein-junger-mensch-stirbt-ein-weiterer-wird-lebensgefaehrlich-verletzt;art74350,3178390

that movie holy shit
>"niiieder mit den faschistnnnn!"
>"MITKOMMEN!!!"
topkek

She is literally worse than merkel

CDU cucked completely:

welt.de/politik/deutschland/live173287240/SPD-General-Einen-halben-Tag-laenger-und-die-haetten-uns-auch-noch-das-Kanzleramt-gegeben-GroKo-Liveticker.html

Beim Neujahrsempfang der Hamburger SPD-Bürgerschaftsfraktion am Sonntag machte sich Lars Klingbeil, der Generalsekretär der Sozialdemokraten, nun über Angela Merkels Nachgiebigkeit in der Nacht von Dienstag auf Mittwoch lustig, als er sagte: „Wenn wir noch einen halben Tag länger gemacht hätten, dann hätten die uns wahrscheinlich das Kanzleramt auch noch gegeben.“

Karneval is racist by the way.
zeit.de/gesellschaft/zeitgeschehen/2018-02/noa-k-ha-karneval-kolonialismus-interview

What a great irony, Schulz literally turned SPD to a kingmaker by his incapability.
I just hope CDU backbenchers throw Merkel out, since I can't vote for CSU in Niedersachsen

Berlin is such a craphole, it's unbelievable.

>"i am done with that shit here! if those people wouldnt have come to us back then we wouldnt be in the situation we are in now!"
>"NORA! what did you say?"
>"the TRUTH!"

my sides this movie is awesome
bumping for "bürgerbrigaden"

It is & they're proud of it.

>Das ham wir schon selbst hingekriegt, das wir unser Land kaput gemacht haben- und Europa

Its kinda speaking the truth in a weird twisted way

>be left
>excuse and push sexualization barely and not even teens every day
>30yo sandnigger and niggers tapping 14 yo german girls is love and its beautiful!!
>"right" makes a joke at your cost
>SEE THE RIGHT IS THE PROBLEM THREATENING OUR CHILDREN WITH THEIR RAPE FANTASIES
lol what

i bet the spd members will kill the Groko
then we have two options:
Minderheitsregierung
new elections
both cases will see a massive rise for afd and fdp voters

poo
dude dont forget to write comments below that crap
>"den ehemann meiner tochter hamse umgebracht (...) weil ern moslem war"
joa...

I hope they do kill this circus.
Merkel would be thrown out and we would get a new election \o/

>i bet the spd members will kill the Groko
I'm not sure about this. SPD members are not really known for having a spine.

rp-online.de/politik/deutschland/spd-mitgliederzuwachs-juso-chef-kuehnert-bekommt-einen-toaster-zum-dank-aid-1.7376845
a lot of people joined the spd just to leave their vote. I think they have the spine to do this

>Nahles
>Merkel
Its like they are in a rush to destroy Germany now

>muh base-inflation
>we are totally not going to sell out to Merkel like always and push the same (((EU))) dictated bullshit like the last decades
>trust me im loud

>a lot of people joined the spd just to leave their vote. I think they have the spine to do this
Agreed but the old party members are the important part.
Are they willing to rebel or are they treue Parteisoldaten.

bump

the karneval is actually the NRW way of MOCKING the prussian traditions due to the "occupation"
leftists really dont know anything about history
and i knew this even as a bavarian

Holy shit, the 10yo nigglett
>fuck off bitch, this is not your country
>but we can do ficki ficki
>hahahaha
is it /ourmovie/ after all?

yeah i also kekd hard at this one
try to spot my comment user

i guess the name is a giveaway

SPD sub 10% soon

fug you got me

problem is that, then the afd will be confronted with a fucked up germany and people will blame it on them instead of the actual people and parties that are responsible for it.

>Schutzsuchende(tm)

kek

i doubt many readers will grasp the subtle sarcasm of your post though

also pessimistic about this, CDU basically gave ass bareback to the SPD in the coalition treaty

>MOCKING the prussian traditions
Woah. I just realized that's why i always subconsciously hated karneval. And Schützenvereine.

Regarding that stupid reverse-refugee shitshow by WDR from Friday, we could do a "meanwhile in shitlib-free Germany" with screenshots from this trainwreck of a film juxtaposed against photos from the good old era (Volksfeste, Stechschritt, um-tata und White Girls in Wheatfields).

being angry over a prussian occupation is as stupid as saying that Sup Forums raids Sup Forums

WE ARE ON WEBPAGE, AND WE ARE ONE COUNTRY.

quit being separationists.

bumpo

mfw when I realized that I first misread "subtiler" for "subhitler"

i would never dare to do that
i am german - not bavarian

mdr.de/nachrichten/politik/inland/tuerkische-gemeinde-kritisiert-heimatministerium-100.html
>Oh vey infidels, no Heimat for you.

Strangely enough it became a tradition itself...

someone should switch out the scenes of the ebil right wing goberment and replace them with angela merkel speeches