See the world for what it is - My gift of knowledge to you all

Hello there reader, would you like to learn the truth? Or rather I should say, pieces of the whole truth. Beware however, the truth is not as happy and fulfilling as one would think it would be. It comes with a heavy weight, the burden of knowledge. You are about to see the world for what it really is. I have compiled a series of videos that explains in a very short amount of time many aspects of life and the evils that have entrenched it. This is my gift to you all, know the truth for what it is. Tread lightly, it doesnt get better, it only gets worse. My only request is that you share this with one other person.

how your money works
>youtube.com/watch?v=iFDe5kUUyT0

6% of your life is being stolen
>federalreserve.gov/aboutthefed/section7.htm

why were in the middle east
>youtube.com/watch?v=djwPqAJ_3GY [Remove]

the federal reserve
>youtube.com/watch?v=YDYfyAQ8lUI&index=3&list=PLOAChFkuenKXZNAi3Il3MAoYsdlgPvKmt [Remove]

the history of the jews, best ive found yet
>youtube.com/watch?v=Rues1gVr338

Enjoy anons

>those names
I just love when the memes are true.

Nice one,

Fake and gay

This is horse shit the pyramids are ilder than that for one, and nothing about Ishmael the first son of Abraham. If you were God and promised them a child and they didnt wait and made their maid have them a child (Ishmael) then when they had their own child Isaac the wife became jealous of Ishmael and made them leave which child would God grace? The child doesnt suffer the sins of the parents for one for two I think God would have been upset they didnt have enough faith in him to wait, so this is why Ishmael was given the corner stone.

Son Jacob did the same he had been promised a child didnt wait and laid with the maid then wife became pregnant with the twins. Good twin bad twin,

Know thy enemy

I mean Isaac's twins, and i should have said laid with maids more than one. I need my coffee.

Ishmael religion is the Quran. Study the 95 thesis of Martin Luther read it till the very end.

Thats why they got Lucifers breast plate and not the corner stone.

>Genesis 16:7-16 describes the naming of Ishmael, and God's promise to Hagar concerning Ishmael and his descendants. This occurred at the well of Beer-lahai-roi, located in the desert region between Abraham’s settlement and Shur. Hagar fled there after Sarai dealt harshly with her for showing contempt for her mistress following her having become pregnant. At the well, Hagar encountered an angel of God who said to her "Behold, you are pregnant and shall bear a son. You shall call his name Ishmael, because the LORD has listened to your affliction. He shall be a wild donkey of a man, his hand against everyone and everyone’s hand against him, and he shall dwell over against all his kinsmen." Abraham was blessed so that his descendants would be as numerous as the dust of the earth. God would make of Ishmael a great nation, because he was of the seed of Abraham. However God told Hagar that her son would be a warrior, living in conflict with his relatives. When Ishmael was born, Abraham was 86 years old.

More Horse shit, lies. God reject his promise after the Hag had him lay with the maid so they made a pact with Lucifer for their child.

hah i just quoted (((wikipedia))). i knew you would disagree with whatever they wrote.

God never spoke to the Hag, Abraham couldnt bring himself to sacrifice Isaac to redeem his self. Vengeance is the Lords and they will reap what they sow,!

The rejection of Jesus, The Fathers sacrifice of the son.