Not gonna lie, former Sargon supporter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Sargon crash and burn...

Not gonna lie, former Sargon supporter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Sargon crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the people's Patreon money.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/aO0JLDf6IMU
youtube.com/watch?v=TCpiiDFwTco
youtube.com/watch?v=0LZh6VzLhxU
youtu.be/UA0XGVjQtQM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What did he do?

He raped a young african boy 10 years ago.

amerimutt talks shit about bong doing bong stuff in bongland
you have to go back paco

Bongland is done if the right fails in America
You have spoons to defend yourself but mestizos are about to win the popular vote in the states
You should basically freak out for your children

are you 13 or something?
we don't need to defend ourselves from mestizos
if lefties screw USA and turn it into bigger mexico we will loose nothing
Israel will loose gibs and gratest ally, thats about it

Showed his buttocks on twatter.

The us military would tie your arms together before inseminating you and you want mestizos holding the reigns while you hold spoons?

>This is fucking hilarious watching Sargon crash and burn
not really, it creates division
it is critical that we avoid drama
It all feels like a left wing scheme to me, or that the EU has paid him off or someting

>Shows up to debate
>Doesnt want to debate
Fucking sargon

>But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the people's Patreon money.
That's a pathetically left leaning thing to do
real men don't act like that

Please help. What happened last night?

Except that doesn't work for a bunch of reasons. Sargon is and always was "liberal left" in the 90s meaning of the term. It was mostly the modern left that filed him as right wing. It was also Sargon and friends who turned their guns on people further to the right than them and tried to instigate this conflict. You can't keep someone else from lashing out at you and trying to punch you, you can only decide how you'll react to it.

For all of the people who want to boycott... STUPID.

Feed him and anybody else who promotes the alt right, no matter the cost.

SUPPORT him whenever he engages the alt right - the hews absolute enemy.

Look at it from a complete different vector, Your own Vector - We Must Survive at all costs.

Carl was such a coward. He's crowned Vee king of the liberalists now.

Sargon won and you are in a shill thread. Don't believe me? Watch the debate on Youtube yourself, don't even take my word for it. They got destroyed by Sargon. Fucking hilarious.

>t. sargon

Wait till he puts his secret plan into action, then you fucking racists will be sorry!

the truth is both 'liberalists' and the 'alt right' are doomed to fail. neither side won the argument, in fact sargon was definitely right in some parts, but neither movement is actually going to save us. jews control everything and modernity is our enemy.

youtu.be/aO0JLDf6IMU

He's a true liberal, not supporting fascistic neoliberals.

>I hope you're ready for mouth watering classical liberalism.
>I thought you said we were having cultural imperialism.
>Oh no I said liberalist, that's what I call classical liberalism!
>You call classical liberalism, liberalist?
>Yes! It's a philosophical dialect.
>uh huh, what philosophy?
>Mainstream Empiricism.
>Really? Well I've read John Locke and he never mentioned liberalist
>Oh not Locke no! It's a more of a Hume thought.
>I see…You know this classical liberalism looks an awful lot like cultural imperialism.
>Oh ho ho no. Patented Sargon concept! Old cuck mentality!
>…For liberalists?
>Yes.
>And you call it liberalist despite the fact that it is obviously cultural imperialism?

Holy shit this "debate" with Anglin is some of the most painful shit I've listened to in a while. What the fuck is wrong with Sargon
>Oh Andrew silly Andrew you don't have a right to self-defend against immigrants because its going to cause immigrants to self-defend

Also the fact that his only response to "What have blacks contributed to society?" is "Thomas Sowell and rap music" is fucking laughable, and he doesn't even see it

>Guy kicks down your door
>Starts looting your apartment
>Tries to kill your girlfriend
>OMFG YOU CAN'T DEFEND YOURSELF OR YOU ARE FORCING HIM TO DEFEND HIMSELF FROM YOU DEFENDING YOURSELF AND IT WOULD ALL BE YOUR FAULT
How does this make sense to ANY kind of sane person. With that kind of mindset it would be okay for me to break into Sargons place, beat up his family and loot his posessions and he should not be allowed to do anything about it.

>destroyed all major cities
>responsible for half of all violent crime
>suck up trillions of dollars in welfare and other indirect expenses
>BUT THOMAS SOWELL THO

>when you're an ancap but only when arguing against white nationalists

how could you possibly impose "cultural imperialism" without banning Islam ?

I'VE ALREADY EXPLAINED MYSELF
I DON'T ANSWER TO YOU
*forced laughter*

I am. They are wondering what has gotten jnto mom.

Sargon lost.

Laughing and bitching about being interrupted aren’t arguments. Repeatedly telling your opponent they just don’t understand is not an argument. This dude conceded all of the facts and then had no plan to proceed. This guy very clearly wants just one more generation of normal behavior so he can be put in the ground before the world turns to endless mud people chimping for all eternity.

Lel

WORSE, he's selectively Ancap. It's okay for them to break the NAP and use violence but it's not okay for you to defend yourself because that would cause them to use even more violence. He basically expects you to lie down and take it in the hopes of them not outright murdering you when they feel like it.

I have a plan to defeat the SJWs and install global british cultural supremacy
No I can not tell you my plan. It's a secret

We just have to keep having Youtube discussions and eventually muslims will realize that old-school British liberalism is superior to islam, you silly nazi.

last debate, sargon literally said his solution to dealing with BLM and antifa and whatnot is to TALK TO THEM and enlighten them with individualist values

Has varg ever ran for office? waiting for the great winter is somewhat ineffective.

It’s not even British culture he’s shilling for if you look at the liberalist website. Constitutional democracy, freedom of speech, separation of church & state, and self reliance are not exactly British qualities.

Watched the stream last night, he apparently wants to close the borders completely and force the remaining immigrants to comply with British cultural values. You guys seems to be deliberately obtuse if you won't understand it.

If you asked him he’d probably laugh at you for thinking inside the system then he’d go back to chopping wood or whatever the fuck he does.

Yes but what if they resist? What if some British people ally with them against you? Don’t you see you’ll be fighting against the individualists? HaHaHaHaHa you just don’t understand!

And we want to deport nonwhites and/or balkanize into ethnostates. We've spent the last however many hours going over all the minutiae of HOW HOW HOW that could happen.

But Sargon just says "let's enforce british cultural imperialism" and REFUSES to elaborate. No ideas, no logistics, no elaborations of what this entails or how it would work. We need to autistically lay down every tiny concept toward the future, but he can just shit out some dumb idea and not have to elaborate on it at all? Come on now.

His entire critique of white nation implementation was from a tactical ancap perspective, saying it would involve use of force. but here HE IS saying he wants to force british culture on people, and that if they don't adopt this nebulous idea of british culture, then they're forcefully removed too. He self-owns his own fucking argument.

We can't forget that this guy literally lives off stirring up shit.
He isn't purely in it for his ideals but for the money.

im getting tired of seeing this posts shills.

Exposed himself as anti-white; he wants "assimilation" which is a code word for White Genocide.

His views are illegal to express in France and also Norway, so no. His videos are his only way of getting his ideas out. Whatever you might think of his views, he is living a simpler life off the grid and raising 6 white children, and for that I respect him a lot more than the average Sup Forumsack.

What can they do? If they commit a crime they go to prison, otherwise they should be able to object and let the British public decide if they're right or not.
I think the main issue here is that you're arguing on the logistics of deporting non-whites, while Sargon doesn't want to deport them on the same basis that you'd want to.

Perfect

>I think the main issue here is that you're arguing on the logistics of deporting non-whites, while Sargon doesn't want to deport them on the same basis that you'd want to.
Did you comprehend a single thing I said? The entire basis of his argument was logistics and tactical ancapism against the use of force. Then he proceeds to say he is cool with not just doing nationalism, but IMPERIALISM, and deporting people based on "british values".

He completely contradicts his own argument. Just saying "well I don't want to forcibly remove people based on race" doesn't change the fact that his reasons against WNism are therefore incoherent and incompatible

>If they commit a crime they go to prison
I don’t believe this bong. You have an outrageous number of laws and very selectively enforce them. It’s a very clear double standard you’ve got going on over there.

The solution is to rescind their citizenship and pay some other shit-tier country to take them.

>the entire basis of his argument was logistics
Did you comprehend a single thing he said? The entire basis of his argument was that it's not moral nor ethical to deport citizens based on their race, but it is for cultural views; hence he is not a hypocrite. You guys seem to be skipping past that and jumping straight into the argument of logistics.

>You have an outrageous number of laws and very selectively enforce them.
I'm not the government, whether you believe that to be true or not.

>debate Spencer
>lose the debate
>lose subscribers
>wait a few weeks and read up on Locke to come back stronger than ever
>debate Anglin
>lose again
>lose even more subscribers

OH NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAA

The only thing that will save our people is everyone getting involved or collapse and rebuilding everything from scratch. Is his goal to breed ubermench and pass the responsibility to them?

youtube.com/watch?v=TCpiiDFwTco

No you dumb cunt. His argument was that it would require force to implement. Then he goes on to off-handedly give his own ideas that would require even more use of force. He refused to even argue the morality of judging on race rather than """culture""", so don't give me that shit.

>Listen you alt-right niggers, every single one of you swarthy fucking animals needs to be lynched. Did you hear me, niggers? You should be strung up like the knuckle dragging negroid subhumans you are. Fucking disgusting niggers, baboons, simians, you fucking tar skinned niggers sicken me. All fucking alt-right niggers must fucking hang!

jesus christ sargon what the fuck

Hes an utter coward/faggot, but I was supirsed to find that he had some views that aligned with the right. It just goes to show were all tribal by nature and any white that denies it is just lying/brainwashed/virtue signalling and just needs to have the Communism water boarded out of them.

Well you’re not exactly holding anyone accountable then. Nice attempt at dodging civic responsibility though.

I’m fairly sure he would raise the ubermench but only if it was someone else’s child.

hes almost as shizophren like the SJWs

>His argument was that it would require force to implement.
No, his argument was that Anglin was too cucked to admit that force is required for what he proposes, if you didn't get your synopsis from Sup Forums and watched the stream you would've known that.

>not even /nupol/ likes Sargon anymore
Thank God, I can only hope you fags stop listening to every other youtuber you sheepishly follow.

>Not gonna lie
Stopped reading right there. I dont give a shit about Sargon, but I know a slide thread when I see one.

I didn't vote for the Conservatives, your civic responsibility bullshit can lick my bollocks.

Yes, "cultural imperialism", but I can use the same arguments that he uses against the richard spencer ethnostate. Even ignoring that Arabs and blacks are less intelligent, and less likely to contribute stability to the UK, what happens when the brown people don't want to give up their identities? You have to intrude on the "individual's" rights. And you really think you'll be able to convince London to do that once it becomes majority non-white?

Sargon lives in a fantasy world -- this is equivalent of him making the British chav gangs equivalent to Arab rape gangs, when in reality, it's majority blacks and browns that get put in prisons, not even low-class whites.

He was retarded in a debate. His e-fame got to his head, now he thinks he is some kind of know it all politican.

>I can use the same arguments that he uses against the richard spencer ethnostate.
He argues for deportations based on behaviour, something you can change, you argue for deportations based on race, something you cannot change.
>Even ignoring that Arabs and blacks are less intelligent.
Well it's a good thing that Arabs and blacks are virtually non-existent in the UK. Pakis and Indians are the most numerous minority groups, and only one of them are causing issues, go on, guess you mutt.
>the brown people don't want to give up their identities?
The right to place your loyalties to another country whilst reaping the rewards of your home nation will not guaranteed.
>this is equivalent of him making the British chav gangs equivalent to Arab rape gangs
Chav (or ned) gangs are an issue in Scotland, Muslim rape gangs are an issue in England. What Sargon proposes is to eliminate both these problems, why do you find that objectionable?

My guess is he feels he is leading by example, and his jewtube channel is his way of broadcasting this. What have you done for the preservation of the white race?

Now you're switching tactics. Sargon doesn't want to infringe on individual rights, and that was the basis of his argument against Anglin. Then he says he wants british cultural imperialism and deportations of people who aren't acting "british enough"

all those words and zero arguments. No joke, are you sargon?

Why do you type your reply like that, with the double spaced sentences? That formatting makes it hard to give your post any level of credence.

It's his unwarranted arrogance and bad faith dishonesty that makes him truly DESERVING of hatred and bad things.

>Now you're switching tactics
What tactics was I using before?
>Sargon doesn't want to infringe on individual rights
Sargon isn't an objectivist.
>that was the basis of his argument against Anglin
His argument was not over whether these rights were infringed, but over why these rights were infringed. Sup Forums's synopsis of the stream is not very accurate when most people here don't know the difference between collectivism and a collective.
>he wants british cultural imperialism and deportations of people who aren't acting "british enough"
The right to overthrow the British state and enforce Sharia law does not exist. He isn't proposing that a secret police be created to monitor a person's level of Britishness.

Sargon doesnt support the alt right you plebbit spacing retard. he has punched right numerous times

>zero arguments
Not an argument.

something tells me you're not a native brit yourself

You can dream all you want.

The entire BASIS of sargon's argument was over the use of force. Don't give me this sophistry.

What's worse is that these ''alt-right'' people have tried to reach out to him. Baked Alaska was practically kissing his ass and begging him to start acting normally because he used to be a big fan. Soygoy just doubles down.
Soygoy could just say ''I am sorry, I was acting like a prick'' and every single one of these people would let him off the hook and start kissing his ass.

>The entire BASIS of sargon's argument was over the use of force.
Prove it.

Sargon is too high on his own supply. That's how he got in this place in the first place

Looks like Jimmy Kimmel.

>H O N E S T L Y

Sure, he discussed it in this video here:
youtube.com/watch?v=0LZh6VzLhxU

That soul patch alone is pure evil.

More evidence that you haven't watched the stream if you can't point out any moment where Sargon argued against violence. He was too busy milking how cucked Anglin was when he refused to admit that his proposals will result in violence.

I think it's a combination of his autism and how insulted he feels over everything that has happened. When the cuck meme became a big and people started calling him a cuck for being a literal cuckold, that broke him. He has been overly defensive and unreasonable ever since.

Get Patreon to ban him. There is plenty of incindiery material just from the stream last night which would persuade a cucked site like Patreon to step in.

Tyrone of Blackdad is black, so he can get away with yelling NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER without getting banned. He has black privilege.

Nobody is buying your bullshit, sargon.

Fine I admit it. My name is Carl Benjamin and my youtube channel is Sargon of Akkad. What now?

Post 23andMe

You forgot the thinkery you sophist cunt

His whole point in the Spencer debate was how were you going to deport these people without infringing in their individual rights, and that people *will* take up arms when you try to remove them.

Is he saying deportations based on behavior? Okay good, then eventually the problem will theoretically work itelf out, since more of the non-whites are likely to make unwanted behavior. It's not majority white people in British jails.

But that's even more ludicrous than an ethnostate. You're going to just deport all your feminists? Fuck, that sounds awesome, they'll go back to their kitchens and shut up. Sign me up. Too bad that isn't what Sargin is actually saying.

Watch this to challenge yourself
youtu.be/UA0XGVjQtQM

Anglin proved him self to be a psychopath. He can't seem to understand that black peole might not want to leave and will defend their homes with violence, leading to a blood bath. Alnglin just refuses to connect the dots, claiming he is being accused of wanting death squads directly killing people. Anglin wants enthnic cleansing.

The most interesting thing is that the alt right and Sargon actually have a lot in common, which was revealed in the discussion. Sargon just wants modderation.

>giving the only concrete information that can identify me to the Jews.

I am sure the jews have no problem identifying radical individuals who are allergic to collectives.

>His whole point in the Spencer debate was how were you going to deport these people without infringing in their individual rights, and that people *will* take up arms when you try to remove them.
Both Anglin and Spencer is living in a fantasy land if they think forced deportations won't lead to violence, Sargon is pointing tha tout.
>Too bad that
isn't what Sargin is actually saying.
Too good that this is what Sargon is actually saying.
Collectivism =/= a group/collective.