Buzzfeed is butthurt over Polish nationalistm

>Every year, soccer fans from all over Poland meet in a tiny town called Częstochowa to have their clubs blessed by a priest. But in the last few years, the pilgrimage has also become a hotbed for Polish far-right nationalists. This is what it's like on the inside.

youtube.com/watch?v=i9L-goGWnFw

They just have to include creepy music. Typical propaganda piece. Fuck buzzfeed.

What isn’t Buzzfeed butt hurt about?

>celts
>slavs
>white

Sweet, sweet, delicious progressive butthurt. I love it. Their fear is ambrosia.

Whiter than you Achmed :^)

fake news from fake jews

>polish people proud of their culture
> buzzfeed somehow blames all of this on trump

FUG

Yes, sure. I have been to the shithole called the Hague. Seeing all the degeneracy, dirt, niggers and racemixed duch couples I don't balme you for taking your frustration out on us.

>Gotta protect our nation that consists of catholic cucks and autistic football fans who are racists

Nationalism sure is the way

Cant wait for Europe to get diversified even more, especially in Poland

Holy shit, I recognize that damn movie.

Why are the Polish women in the comments so retarded?

Naziole w tarnowie? Top kek xD ciekawe kto sie tym para

Kino at its finest.

Yes, I found this hilarious. Leftist propaganda is so predictable.

Hey kike you got fresh diaper on today?

>that picture
Don't give us any ideas :)

>Aljazeera

these fuckers are pumping propaganda faster than any other channel i have seen , they release a pro-refugee video etc all the time

aljazeera should be ip blocked in the west

They even blamed that first negative Black Panther review on Trump.

You know, the one that was written by someone in Ireland.

luckily there are rivers dividing the country in two, making a 100% degenerate part (Holland) and the 5% degenerate part (the south of the Netherlands)

fake news from fake news means that in a group of fake news this specific article is fake of being fake, ergo legitimate.
You played yourself Van Derpen

He is going to get re-elected because there is no democrat that can challenge him and hes actually doing pretty well so far (except for the israel shit).
Its going to send ass hurt across the world twice as hard as last time.

>most of these couples consist of a dutch woman and a Moroccan or Turkish man
they just had to put hat in there didn't they. yeah i call bullshit

Hitler hated slavs so they can't call them nazis. All they can call them are "Far right" and "fascist" trying to make the viewer associate them with nazis.

Why Polish women so based?

Polish soccer fans are based :^)

Funniest thing is both of those hands are black... or are they consider female on this picture white?

>accepting those of different religions into your home doesn't weaken your own religion
Alash tad al-ash tal ashtu
They will have only their own words to eat once we've cleaned their pantries.

>Has the Far Right Conquered Poland?
I hope they don't think it's just Poland. Far Right is everywhere. It always has been. Not even the Jew has the power to stop it nor the power to subvert it.

How old are you? Don't you know that women are stupid in every corner of the world? Also, stop spreading these fakes, more women defend us rather than shitpost like you and pic realted.

>They even blamed that first negative Black Panther review on Trump.
Is lobotomy a prerequisite for being a leftist

Lol. Who wants to immigrate to this shithole country? All i see is fucking poles fly to UK to clean their toilets. fucking hypocrites.

>Buzzfeed is butthurt over Polish nationalistm
I support them in this. Polish nationalism is basically violent white trash

Remember folks: Traitors will always be the firsts to be shot!

>All i see is
is the wall of a gas chamber

>Who wants to immigrate to this shithole country?
Your ancestors. c|;^>

Show flag dont be ashamed in your country, Bitch.

it is called work ethics. i do not expect you to know what that entails.

did you hear about the preparations that are being made in germany, for when Iran is glassing your Jew asses?

IM NOT GIVING THEM CLICKS

I am the UN so shut up or the shoa stops being a genocide

>reee stop white people from having their own ethnic heritage
i'm a spic and even see how BS this is. wtf is wrong with leftists

Inferiority complex. They think that if someone from other country speaks about something it must be true. I think that non polish posters can use that to promote /ourguys/ in next elections

funny thing is that if they did a video on hispanics in america doing the same shit , they would have some happy music and say : LOOK HOW THEY ARE PROUD OF THEIR HISPANIC HERITAGE IN THE FACE OF WHITE SUPREMACY !

>video allegedly showing Polish nationalists
>they are chanting RIA-RIA-HUNGARIA at 1:32
>I am supposed to take this seriously

stay out of Eastern Europe soyboys, you are not welcome in our countries, you don't understand a single thing about the mentality of the people here

polish women abroad=/= polish women in poland

do you have a link by chance?

they didnt make one thats why i said IF

but knowing their way of thinking i wouldnt be surprise if they do it one day

>be leftist
>think all slavic countries are the same

and supposedly we are the racist one , kek

they just know their target audience would not be bothered by such tiny manipulations of the truth if they get delivered a pretty video with "dangerous Polish nazis"

btw Hungary is not slavic

polish nationalists are pic related

Shill journalism.

These soyfaggots have no knowledge of Polish culture, history, ideals, philosophy etc. But there they are, putting a simplistic American POV on the whole country. Rather than try to understand why the majority of Poles they met feel the way they do they ascribe malevolent intentions to the Polish people. They say that Poland won't take Muslim refugees as though that in itself is bad without asking why. They say the firecrackers and torches are inherently violent but have no cultural concept of what they mean in Poland's history. Basically soft American soygoys soying it up abroad.

This. Their permanent state of bowel health is a steady drip of blood and faeces

They have no idea that polish Tatars (Muslim's) are Islam's most successful examples of assimilation into a country. They even fought alongside the hussars in the battle of Vienna against the grand vizier and his ottoman empire.

half tatar here, I can attest to this. We are masters of assimilation. In europe I grew accustomed to the nature of it here, overtook it, then took in the lore and mindset of the rulers (the americans), then I took over the mindset of the current politican trends (that of the fascists), and then I became a crypto, scientific muslim (no drugs, no alcohol, but also no smoking, somekind of weird ultra paleo /fit/ retard)

Nobody can even talk shit to me now lol.

Also anyone else notice his weak voice? Slight lisp and froggy-sounding, typical leftist as-harmless-as-possible voice.

Fucking this. Thanks bongbro.

>Poland
>nationalist

Kek