No delinquent girls doing delinquent things anime

>no delinquent girls doing delinquent things anime
what the fuck nipland?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/oN4zTDFvJuQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

delinquent posing

What's the point? They can't show minors drinking or smoking.

>They can't show minors drinking or smoking.
What is this? 1980's America?

Came across this last night.
Maybe it'll get an adaptation in the future?

The era of yankiis are over aniki.

This and a few other things got ripped and subbed recently but the subs are fucking terrible with shit grammar when I was flicking through it earlier, better than nothing though and hopefully they do the 2nd OVA and Taiman Blues: Shimizu Naoto Hen as well which looks better.

If nothing else we have based delinquentanon continuing to give us Bakuon Rettou and Bad Boys.

updates never

>harem without a single bit of fanservice

Yeah, it's surreal.
I didn't even notice that until you pointed it out.

Just have the only smokers be some idiots in their 20s that got held back

>draw a 30 yr old
>say he's 16
Why is this allowed?

Joestar genes son

name 1 anime with a delinquent girl that falls in love with the mc

What's up with delinquent girls wearing maxi skirts... shouldn't they wear short skirts?

because they can hide shit in the skirts you fucking dweeb

why not just wear a jacket

It's them rebelling against school rules which nmandated skirts to be a certain length, which was already very short.

Manga ok? Yandere.

cute mobsters doing cute mobster things anime when

That wouldn't sell

Best girl.

>Giorno is Jonathan's 2nd son
>a fucking twig

I want a cute story about delinquent girls trying to become normal, but their lives are too violent and hedonistic so they keep getting drawn back in.

Just start watching 90's shoujo, lad.

Because then you're not rejecting the typical role of the Japanese woman.

who's this semen demon?

>he actually grows up to be an actual 30 year old
>now he's 16

Why did he age backwards?

The closest I can think of, and this is a really big stretch, is that one with the girl who looks like a delinquent but isn't.

Or you could just find the manga he posted.

The one about the fat delinquent who turns out to be a superhuman?

Junai Road adaptation when?

That looks pretty silly.

shit, I used to know the name of this. main girl has super strength or something?

NIce try, newfag. Google it.

Seems so.

Sukeban Deka

been here longer than you've been alive, so eat a dick. and hey, it's Torako, Anmari Kowashicha Dame da yo, just because I know you whiners love people handing out sauce.

the art on this is vomit inducing

Her boobs are pretty big there.

most things dont

Delinquent girls are the best!

>Oresama Teacher anime never ever

I don't think Sup Forums could handle it.

Its actually gotten worse in recent years, as close as the 90s drinking and smoking in anime was allowed but Japanese people are very herd-like so "normalizing" things actually does have measurable effect on kids who can't think for themselves and attach themselves to character niches and ruin their lives.

>no isekai of girls going to a modern world
or am i wrong?

what's this from?

I would kill to see this animated

Honestly, if there's anything normalizing smoking and drinking, it's the chain smoking culture and the fact that nobody gives a fuck about drinking laws.

Did they not animate it in the OVA?

Re:Creators kinda fits

>times the delinquent won

Show them drinking grape juice and vaping or some shit.

The answer is simple.

What's some good delinquent manga, either male or sukeban aside from GTO? Most of what's available, at least regarding male yankii, seems to vere into comedy territory which I'm not really looking for.

Thanks user, it was great for the whole 26 pages that are translated

You probably should read Crows then. There is some comedy, but it's not really the main draw.

I can't believe that I just now realized the jellos were blocking the cigs

I'm fucking retarded jesus christ

Araki started basing his art more on fashion magazines than Fist of the North Star

Why, when they can keep doing the same moeshit and isekai garbage ad infinitum? I'll never get my 'first day on the job, shits gone wrong' cop anime either.

>I'll never get my 'first day on the job, shits gone wrong' cop anime either.

Mad Bull 34.

But he's also related to that vampire bitch DIO who isn't half of a man as the Joestars.

>harem of only bad girls

Downloading at the speed of light.

Kimagure Orange Road

You're fucking pathetic.

Monster Girls and Gal era is barely starting.

Maybe next

That was incredibly disappointing, the 'delinquent-ness' only lasts for the first few episodes then it gets progressively retconed as it goes along and Madoka turns out as a seemingly upstanding girl who's somehow just oh so super mature for her age.

How has the thread gotten this far without this being mentioned?

I found part of the problem

Ok guys how about this,

>Post highschool
>Follows multiple delinquents
>Them realizing they were shitty people
>Each of them going full on my name is earl and trying to right all their wrongs
>make it fairly episodic

sorta kinda psycho-pass

youtu.be/oN4zTDFvJuQ

It's complete trash

>post highschool
Yeah good luck getting the nips to go for that.
But I do like the concept.

You have it backwards.

Yankiis are basically anti-hippies, particular the bit about sexual freedom.

The chicks in the long skirts tried to differentiate themselves from girls that liked to date and fuck boys. If you belonged to a gang and got a boyfriend, or tried to leave so you could have a boyfriend, they'd beat the shit out of you. They also heavily romanticise imperial Japan, partly as a rebellion against the influx of western culture.

They're basically like punk Nazis or something, it's fucking weird.

I read a book about terrorism not too long ago. They mentioned the Japanese Red Army group being really anti-sex. Even members getting married didn't touch each others, and members having sex were killed in gruesome ways.

Be-Bop High School, Crows and Bakuon Rettou are the best on this whole list.

Thanks for reminding me of this manga user, the last time I read it it had 3 chapters translated or so.