*blocks your Reich*

Heh, nothing personal, Kraut.

You mad, Sup Forums?

This is an Anglo world :^)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YdJwpisCE5A
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2433733/How-Nazis-offered-peace-treaty-World-War-II-meant-selling-Russians.html
strawpoll.me/15048682/r
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

K

Gay.

cool post, OP

Put down Meinkampf kids, pick up a real book.

Fuck off Dad, all you did was hide out in your shitty island while everyone else did the heavy lifting.

>mfw born to late to live in pre gunpowder days of glorious bloody battles
>mfw born to early to live in the post apocalyptic wasteland where only the strongest survive
>mfw I live just in time to watch in real time as one of the biggest empires on earth falls apart and its core gets colonized by sandniggers and muslim genetic waste while the perfidious traitor anglokike wallow in their own shit just like they deserved for selling out every ally they ever had

May a carbomb of peace visit you soon and may your preteen kid became sixth wife of mahmud and may you be fucked in the ass by your own incompetent police for not paying for that licence licence in a timely fashion.

t. country that only joined in when we’d already done most the work

>betrays his countrymen and the white race as a whole
>heh, nothing personnel kid

youtube.com/watch?v=YdJwpisCE5A

>implying harboring niggers is sustainable
You doomed us

>*blocks your civilization*
>you mad, European forefathers?
>This is a kike world :^)

/thread

Churchill was a Jewish plant, who usurped Chamberlain. He wasn't white, nor did he have white values in mind when he constantly denied Hitlers calls for peace.

>Everyone else
American trying to take credit again, USSR was the one that did the heavy lifting. Praise Stalin for his bravery.

You have to go back or drop the proxy

We'd have more people like this, people who live in a higher state of existence and humanity than others.

I don't know what you're talking about, I'm Finnish.

*Blocks your superpower status.*

I knew this thread would butthurt Germanoids

Churchill was a traitor and a whore to his financiers.

The people mourn when wicked bankster gangsters rule the world

the real work huh, like getting BTFO on the continent and suffering an objective total defeat in the pacific theater? force Z called, oh wait, no they didn't, because they're sitting at the bottom of the fucking ocean.

not to demean the fighting men, but...who clothed you, who fed you, propped up your navy? who ensured you had the raw materials to continue "domestic" production of arms? who made sure you had a steady supply of avgas and diesel fuel, to put in the trucks you were given (by who?)

sure, I'll admit that we hopped into the fight a little late, because if old man John Bull goes around picking fights it's not out fucking problem. and still, we made sure you had everything you needed short of shed american blood to give you a fighting chance and you STILL fucked it up.

the war was won with soviet blood and american treasure, anyone who thinks differently is a fool.

you are a very naughty engine

>Invade czechia
>Nothing happens
>Annex Austria
>Nothing happens
>Invades Poland
>War starts
>Invade France
>War continues
>Suddenly wants "peace" treaty
>Expect people not to call your bluff

"everyone else" = everyone that wasn't britain and france. like I said, soviet blood and american treasure

Germans are a time bomb, if you allow them to get back on their feet they immediately start plotting for a new ways in which they can make their neighbours' life hell.

"master race"

Looks like mick genes.

Member when the HMS Hood thought it could take on the Bismarck?

Hitler was a man of peace.

>Germany annexes Austria, then Sudetenlands
>"What? Just taking back my rightful land." t. Hitler
>Germany annexes rest of Czechia
>"Well alright, Hitler, but that was the last time you take land, ok?" t. Chamberlain
>Germany declares war on Poland. UK and France say it's enough
>"WTF allies, stop being so aggressive." t. Hitler
>Germany occupies Denmark and Norway
>Germany occupies Benelux
>Germany has dealt with the French aggressors
>"Phew, finally I've defended myself against the invaders, now what?" t. Hitler
>Germany invades Yugoslavia and Greece
>Germany loses Battle for Britain
>"Fucking Soviets are up to something I know it. Better to attack them while at war with UK" t. Hitler
>Germany breaks non-aggression pact by invading USSR

Enjoy your 38% London
Britbongs BTFO his own face.

>so butthurt he writes a whole book

Lmao

Even German generals wrote of how inadequate Americans were compared to Brits and Russians. It’s because you’re mutts.

Top kek, nazism is the ideology of peace. Dindu nuffin.

what did you do of note, that you accomplished without our help? just tell me one instance

kike whore
I'll piss on cuckhill's grave one day

Great job. Here's your reward.

We won the Battle of Britain and in North Africa you stupid mixed race twat

fake

and now you're getting MUSLIM'D nice job you dumb goyim.

>d-daddy! validate me! do it now!

Fucking amerimutts are beyond disgusting, holy fuck.

Stronk anglo

LOL Britain is a BLACK country now.
British people are weak.

Stalin had a nervous breakdown and then begged America to save him.
Lend Lease won the war.

What a manly man.

The UK government received offers of peace more than 10 times from Germany and more than 20 different countries offered to mediate a settlement to end the war in the west. They have kept all of these offers secret because they don’t want people to see that Hitler would have been easy on the UK and that it’s bascially Churchill’s fault Britain lost their empire. dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2433733/How-Nazis-offered-peace-treaty-World-War-II-meant-selling-Russians.html

Does southeast England = Britain now?

By that logic the United Arab Emirites is a white country now. Have you seen the amount of white people in Dubai?

Mosley would've prevented this.

So we’re supposed to believe a man who said he wouldn’t invade countries then invaded them anyway? Dumb Amerimutt mongrel

Too bad nobody in Britain took this guy that seriously. They openly mocked the lightning bolt logo as being a literal "flash in the pan".

>we’d
Who's we?

strawpoll.me/15048682/r
vote for Adolf .

( no - it`s not an anglo world - who told you so ? ) check in your neighborhood : loads of german firms and supermarkets . nothing personal : you are out - and we manage Europe ( including Russia ) . ask Macron - he knows best , he`s our best nigger of the year 2018 . back to work my anglo friend

And bongs can thank Churchill and (((media))) for that.

You have 3 million rapefugees and you aren’t a real country.

Germany doesn’t run shit lmao. We even still have based on your soil you square headed slavic hun ape.

>battle of britain
sure, your fighting men performed admirably and your civilian populace proved sturdy enough to keep that stiff upper lip, but did you really do it by yourself? you built your planes with american aluminum and steel, fueled them with american avgas, all of which came to your island on american merchant vessels guarded by american warships

as for north africa, oddly enough it saw the first deployment of lend lease shermans crewed by british fighting men, and both they and your indigenous fighting vehicles were powered by american diesel

i find it odd you have to insult my genetic makeup instead of providing an honest counterpoint, did I touch a nerve? besides dad, who do you think taught us to fuck everything that moves?

Mosley was your last chance . you have lost your industry , many of your rights , you have lost your empire to a kikefriendly freemason and your "elite" won`t give a shit if people become homeless . at least you have this funny car TV feature where gay people show you german cars you can never afford ( even if you had 3 lifes ) . your social reality for the next 25 years : a wet appartment ( 900 pound sterling cheap ) , your only daughter goes to school with niggers and achmetts , well . Karma is a bitch . Technikbernd , Stuttgart

>Another paragraph

I didn’t even read the first one, you butthurt mongrel

yet you keep responding with stale memes and hostility towards your own progeny. small wonder america is turning out the way it is, the apple never falls far from the tree...

No more brother wars

believe what you want . I enjoy Sup Forums when people talk abot reality - not about their picture collection on their desktop . "a real " country ? like the UK ? real . I tell you how real your country is : let`s start with your "democracy" driven by freemasons .. hmm. no . not today . sunday school is over . read a book , go to church . prepare your garden ( sorry mate ...you have no garden ..) what base ? british tinks in Munster ? so what - are you the tonk commander ? are you 12 ? do stay to long on Sup Forums ?

du beherrscht nicht einmal eine Fremdsprache . arme Sau

Forgot pic related

Don't make a clown of yourself lecturing others about borders. Your country is so blacked it will never be decent again.

Yes. Now the Bismarck is at the bottom of the ocean

ahaaa ..."no more brother wars" .. aha . why do you believe that I should make an agreement with any anglo ? we do not need you . we make a deal with the Russians , sooner or later . I worked and lived many years in England . it`s poor . as simple as that . everybody in the uk is poor. exept kikes, freemasons , mafia , some niggers and of course : arabs , shitskins

quick someone post the cheddar nigger

>German master race
>has never even won a war

Lmao

Brits are stupid enough to believe Germans made kikes into soap and Anglo's are superior?

STAND BACK GOY. YOU CAN'T DO SHIT WITHOUT US

>Invade czechia
Ethnic Germans lived there in what was previously German territory prior to the unjust Versailles treaty
>Annex Austria
The Germans were welcomed with flowers
>Invades Poland
Ethnic Germans who were living in what was previously German territory prior to the unjust Versailles treaty were being killed off by the Poles, and Hitler called for numerous negotiations with Poland and was ignored
>War starts
France and Britain backed Poland because they wanted to bring Germany back down to their level
>Invade France
They put up a pisspoor fight, lol Maginot Line
>War continues
>Suddenly wants "peace" treaty
Hitler let the Brits escape from Dunkirk because he didn't want to wipe them out; indeed, he saw the Brits as similar to the Germans. His call for peace was ignored by Churchill, who wanted to "destroy Germany"
>Expect people not to call your bluff
how bout u bluff deez nuts muhfugga

>This is an Anglo world :^)
>Goes extinct.
Really makes me think.

Go get ass raped.

They aren't citizens dumbass. The UAE only gives citizenship to Arabs.

this

Good luck doing anything relevant without the anglosphere.

That excuse would work for Sudetenlands, but not entire Czechia which they took some months later.
Same excuse with Poland would also work for very little territory, not half of their country which they took, and even then the Germans living there should have moved back to their own country instead of Hitler starting to move borders agreed by them in a treaty. And remind you what Germany lost in Versailles was because of a war that they started.

Some people have learned nothing from history and still cry back Kaliningrad, another place that would still be German if they didn't start wars.

Are you fucking retarded? Your country conquered 75% of the worlds territory and yet get ass blasted because “oh Germany wants to annex countries blah blah blah”, your country has been run by banks and Jews for hundreds of years and couldn’t stand to not have full control of the world economic system, so they sold out the entire white race.

You keep calling Americans mongrels because deep down inside you know that America is a huge country with diverse regions and areas, plenty of which will stay white for centuries to come, and instead you live on a small depressing shithole island where you have no where to run to from Muhammad and Jamal.

Never said anglos were superior, if Europeans want to stand any sort of chance they can't keep shitting on each other.