In Case You Didn't Know, The Dutch Literally Mock Niggers On Christmas

The Dutch

An annual debate in the Netherlands about the Christmas season practice of white people blackening their faces, colouring their lips red and donning wigs to play Zwarte Piet, a sidekick to Saint Nicholas, has this year descended into street brawls, vandalism and a conviction for inciting racial hatred.

abc.net.au/news/2016-12-23/santa-claus-spoiled-by-racism-debate-say-dutch-children/8140220

This is news from like 3 months ago? Also it's actually a separate holiday from Christmas, celebrated on the 5th/6th of December. And these riots have been happening for a few years now, nothing new. Sinterklaas is also celebrated in Belgium and there we don't have the riots or discussion.

>This is news from like 3 months ago
thanks for reminding me why you are always the butt of our jokes

rip saint nicolas

If anything, it's portraying blacks as nice. But in reality, they're all pieces of trash.

The Dutch don't give a fuck

look they even telling kids to stay away from niggers by showing the danger with a fence,if that wasnt there the pretend niggers would prob rob you

I'm well aware

Yeah man, Black Pete is pretty cool tbqh famalamadingdong

Wont be the last time those white folks put some black peter on there face.

yea but

Schwartz Piet or however it spelt is not "mocking" niggers anymore than leprechauns "mock" potatoniggers

It's not mockery, cuck.
>Zwarte Piet, Black Peter
>The character first appeared in an 1850 book by Amsterdam schoolteacher Jan Schenkman. Traditionally, Zwarte Piet is said to be black because he is a Moor from Spain.[1] Those portraying Zwarte Piet typically put on blackface make-up and colourful Renaissance attire, in addition to curly wigs, red lipstick, and earrings. In recent years, the character has become the subject of controversy, especially in the Netherlands. - Wikipedia
You need to research before making stupid shit up. You're probably a "white" american. You have no fucking culture and you don't read books.
>pic unrelated

well the niggers are the servants of the white saint nicolas, so it's some kind of mockery

>mocking
He's adored by children and hands out gifts. He should be admired.

Literally retarded meme flag user.

>Christmas season
It's celebrated on December 5th in the Netherlands and 6th in Belgium you idiot

Friesland flag please

No never heard this story, please tell me more!

If you think ours is bad, look at the Austrian version, Krampus

Zwarte Piet 50 years ago was much more like this, evil bastard who would hit the children and take them away if they haven't been good.

This is much in line with old European folklore.
You wouldn't believe the kind of horrors we used to put in fairy tales

I have seen films of kids being shit scared because of Krampus. Zwarte Piet and Sinterklaas have become a little bit boring but it's certainly better than some demon