Americans actually believe someone sent a car in space

>Americans actually believe someone sent a car in space

How can we help naive people to develop their critical mind?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/dm7S8aXQJ4I
nasa.gov/aeroresearch/resources/artifact-opportunities/tire-basic-facts
youtube.com/watch?v=CzyPN8-AbJQ
youtube.com/watch?v=mIl34U4ccbE
youtube.com/watch?v=z7tIbwK0ulM
x2-radio.com/phoenixsciencefoundation/npiee/index.html
holloworbs.com/Venus.htm
holloworbs.com/cavern_worlds.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I get that it’s electric but there are no charging stations?

idiots love to suck nasa's dick. spacex is all ex nasa

>muuhh space

EARTH IS FLAT

do polniggers actually believe these retarded conspiracy theories or is it massive shilling?

no, you're just an ignorant pea brain

>there's a dude driving a car in space
jesus christ globetards are brainwashed

AYYY LMAO

>implying space is real
>implying Earth is not flat
nice try proxy Morlock, I'm not believing your lies anymore

no one was implying that

Slideniggers have nothing better to do than to slander a nearly all-white all-male company pushing the boundaries of space exploration. It's part of how shills work. You gotta destroy any semblance of pride and achievement of the target race, destroying group cohesion and throwing them into pointless arguments.

flat earthers should be gassed on sight

Why do you types always make it near impossible for yourselves to go back on your previous beliefs once confronted with challenging new information by ridiculing? You do realize this is (((their))) biggest tactic don't you?

Fake news

>whole argument is pure assertions and ridiculing anyone who doesn't automatically think the opposite of whatever is generally accepted as fact
>why are you using ridiculing goy
And this is why I sage these threads with passion every time I participate.

>Slideniggers have nothing better to do than to slander a nearly all-white all-male company pushing the boundaries of space exploration. It's part of how shills work.

The reason they're doing this is to cause people coming here to think that people on this board are retards

ofcourse instantly flat and anti-space shills came

>challenging new information
such as
>strawman argument

damn i guess my worldview is shattered

pol is a flat earh board
pea brained globies not welcome gtfo

>flat earthers should be gassed on sight

Nobody even mention flat earth, you fucking shillbot

Why are they faking space?

>Nobody even mention flat earth, you fucking shillbot

literally in the message above yours

>pol is a flat earh board

explain orbits and the call not falling back to earth

>call
car*

THIS CAR IS FLAT !!!

It's fucking stupid launching a car to Space and then celebrate...what's the use of it?

>gtfo

>whose holding the Camera?

SpaceX FakeX.

The earth from the ISS at 400k km vs The earth from the Tesla at 100k km, I'm too busy to find the pics but you're free to look for yourself and be the judge of wether you're getting taken for a ride or not lad

Explain orbits and the car not falling back to earth

If you can

boomers actually believe this

>do polniggers actually believe these retarded conspiracy theories or is it massive shilling?

Shilling with intent to turn people away from the board by disillusionment in "fellow Sup Forumssters"

It's obviously fake, in space the tires would've ballooned out due to the vacuum.

I... I want to be as /comfy/ as Starman!!

>empty tires
>leave holes unplugged

how balloon now?

You see the 3 camera mount bars off the right side of the picture? (the cars left)

there it is again everyone, the "boomer" talking point the shills use

It is hilarious! Elon, bahahahahaaaa!
Not a genious.
You should be pissed, they are pissing away our tax money on this fake shit going nowhere!
Watch the videos of the landing rockets. Really? You believe that shit? I reminds me exactly of the Abbot and Costello movie where they went to venus.

That isn't even close to how the space vacuum works. Please god let this thread be full of people pretending to be retarded, I don't want to believe its real.

"You could tell its real because it looks so fake"
youtu.be/dm7S8aXQJ4I

yes it is how a vacuum works, the tires are filled with pressurised air, on earth this is counter balanced by atmospheric pressure, in the vacuum of space the counter pressure is absent therefore the pressurised air expands forcing the tyres to balloon out

Do people acutally beleive that this is a real picture of a car floating in space with earth in the background? Smh, and if so can anyone tell me how far out this picture was taken from?

obviously the tires are NOT empty, if they were they'd be flat, which they aren't, they have air in them but they aren't ballooning, therefore, the car is NOT in space

car tires have a lot more structural integrity than your regular balloon tho

also the tires can be empty

See

>obviously the tires are NOT empty, if they were they'd be flat

Post a picture, I tried looking up in youtube but the bottom of tire is cut out of frame

No, just no. The air pressure is countered by the tensile strength of the rubber tire. If what you were thinking was true, every single thing in space that had oxygen would explode. The space shuttle had rubber tires for landing and was witnessed going into space and returning landing on a landing strip like an airplane, by the russians a thousand times, who never once made a fool of themselves trying to disput the claims of their arch enemy.

You sir, are fucking retarded.

>car tires have a lot more structural integrity than your regular balloon tho
even on earth tyres will balloon out if they are in any way compromised & certainly they would in space where there is zero atmospheric pressure on the exterior

what?

DELETE THIS POST NOW!!! FILTHY GOY!!!!!!!

>BLEURURURURUR SPACE IS FAKE
>NNNHHHHGEEEEEEEERR ELON IS A CONMAN
>PHPHPHPHPPHPH TESLA EMPLOYEES ARE SCAM ARTISTS

how did i do ? did i do the meme right ?

>I tried looking up in youtube but the bottom of tire is cut out of frame
Almost as if they don't want you to examine the tyres, wonder why that could be...

You do realize those stars were added by another retarded flat-earther, right?
No, you probably don't...

>The space shuttle had rubber tires for landing
>car tires are the same as spaceship tyres
Those are solid rubber, they don't have air in them

Why do people like OP exist? We can literally shoot them into space and they'll say it was just a simulator.

Listen genius, they are filled with nitrogen. They are not solid rubber, just like air planes.
nasa.gov/aeroresearch/resources/artifact-opportunities/tire-basic-facts

test rockets often have weights at their noses, usually just a block of cement. he was just being creative

That car is entirely CGI.

How NASA fakes the space experience:
youtube.com/watch?v=CzyPN8-AbJQ
youtube.com/watch?v=mIl34U4ccbE

5 scientific experiments that prove Earth is stationary:
youtube.com/watch?v=z7tIbwK0ulM

"That's right goy, you shouldn't fulfill your cosmic birthright of expanding out into the universe because space isn't real! Stay on this ruined world forever! Good goy!"

Was that picture supposed to be real? I saw it before any info and thought it was made to mock them.

Number of people who have been into space = 536

number of french who have been into space = 0

Nice work, france.

kekkekkekkekkekkek

>Rocketry and space travel one of the greatest achievements of the white race
>Sup Forums is dead-set on calling it fake

Those are not blue screens around the car, and would be awful for camera editing. Those are earth based photos from before the launch, including the interior space of the payload capsule, and also the burner engine used on the car for separation and a further 2 burns post release for getting it out of orbit.

>fundings drying up, why dont we tell them we shot a car into space
>..won't the goyim know? a normal car exposed to the extreme conditions of space without any ill effects will surely
>there goyim, they believe anything
>good point

Your waifu is CGI, motherfucker!

>tensile strength of the rubber tire
the tensile strength of the sidewall reinforcement is what I assume you're referring to, no match for the power of highly compressed air in a vacuum, the steel wires don't cover the whole surface either, the ballooning would occur between the reinforcing wires, as it often does on earth, even without the added pressure, rhetorically speaking, of a vacuum

this is why pressurized space suits explode in a vacuum. britain really is becoming dumber with the influx of niggers.

>highly compressed air in a vacuum
Air is not compressed in a vacuum. I really hope you are pretending to be this retarded, and at this point I'm done giving you you's. Enjoy this last one.

No, Earth is hollow. The sudden popularity of the Flat Earth theory three years ago is a CIA psyop that is designed to hide the fact that Earth is actually hollow. This is a common technique that intelligence agencies use to deceive the masses (I call that technique 'conspiracy misdirection'): They promote a conspiracy theory that they KNOW is FALSE and want you to think you're red-pilled by believing that false conspiracy theory is TRUE while using that false conspiracy theory to hide a TRUE conspiracy theory related to it that has even MORE far-reaching implications than the false conspiracy theory. For example, the 'Moon landing hoax' conspiracy theory is being used to hide the TRUE conspiracy theory that we went to the Moon and found artificial objects there (or we knew there were artificial objects there all along and went to the Moon simply to bring some of those artificial objects back to Earth). The official account of the Moon landing AND the Moon landing hoax conspiracy theory are BOTH FALSE. NASA itself is covertly promoting the Moon landing hoax conspiracy theory. (end of part 1)

I hardly see how race is a relative factor in your argument, space suites are specifically designed for that purpose, car tires are not.

>Air is not compressed in a vacuum
Obviously ! I'm talking about the compressed air inside the tyres, I'm not saying a vacuum has compressed air in it, quite the opposite in fact.

can't fool me, shill. It's filled with jews straight to the core.

Grabs his pocket. Get better eyes faggot.

there`s no vacuum in the suit you cuck

(start of part 2) Earth is hollow with polar openings that lead into its hollow interior. Outer Earth governments know about this, but are not telling the masses.
Daily reminder that there was supposed to be a voyage to the North Pole in 2007 to find out if there's an opening at the North Pole that leads into the Inner Earth World (and thus prove once and for all that Earth is hollow). The leader of the expedition was Steve Currey and he suddenly died from a brain tumour shortly before the expedition began so all of the money they got from people who were going to join the expedition was refunded. The new leader of the expedition was Brooks Agnew and the new expedition was meant to be in 2013, but shortly after THAT expedition was about to begin, his film crew suddenly vanished without a trace so THAT expedition was cancelled too (and, once again, the money they got from people who wanted to join their expedition was refunded). The expedition was/is known as the 'North Pole Inner Earth Expedition'. Here's a link to the official North Pole Inner Earth Expedition page:

x2-radio.com/phoenixsciencefoundation/npiee/index.html

Flat Earth theory = Reddit

Hollow Earth theory = Sup Forums

Also, Terry Smith was an Alaskan bush pilot associated with this expedition who agreed to fly directly over the North Pole to see if there was an opening there but he suddenly died in a plane crash on August 9 2010 before he could make that flight. NONE of these incidents are (((coincidences))). There is a world inside our world. (end of part 2)

since the britain nigger didn't bother to read about the tires when i linked it to him, this is for those curious.
>The space shuttle tires are filled with nitrogen (as are most aircraft tires) due to the shuttle's stability at different altitudes and temperatures. Due to extremely heavy loads, these bias ply tires are inflated to 340 psi (main gear) and 300 psi (nose gear)
>nasa.gov/aeroresearch/resources/artifact-opportunities/tire-basic-facts

(start of part 3) I unironically think that when we look for life on other planets that we're looking for life in the wrong place by looking only at the outer surfaces of those planets. I think of a planet as being like a house and houses are meant to be lived on the inside. We're living on the roof of our house and are at the mercy of the elements. It's probably rare as fuck for life to exist on the outer surfaces of planets. Alternatively, we can think of the inner surface of a planet as being like the 'womb' of that planet (which keeps us safe from things like asteroids and cosmic radiation), and that when a sapient species living on the inner surface of a planet becomes able to leave that planet, that species has become a spacefaring civilisation. Also, Valiant Thor (also known as 'Val Thor' for short) claimed that he came from Venus, but that he lived UNDERGROUND on Venus. That to me suggests that Venus (like every other planet, including Earth itself) is hollow. Also, Phil Schneider also said that the Val Thor story was true and (((they))) fucking killed Phil Schneider. (end of part 3)

The Flat Earth Society is a psyop devised by the zionists to discredit people who speak up about flat Earth. Flat Earth itself is not a psyop.

The Cavendish Experiment alone ends flatearthfags. It proves that mass attracts mass in a controlled environment and gravity is (obviously) a bit more sophisticated than "things fall down because d'uh, obviously".

Remember, flat earth fags: if you are shit at high school physics, that's OK. It's fine that you never really understood the idea of the scientific method and the incredible way that math models the real world. Not everyone needs to be an engineer. There are plenty of great careers you can have while being a physicslet. But you must be open to the possibility that the failure is not in the reasoning of the scientists and the experiments and astronomy we've been able to do to verify it for hundreds of years; the failure is in your ability to understand things like Newton's Laws, circular motion, momentum and reference frames and your ignorance of things like the aforementioned experiments, Galileo's observations of Jupiter's moons and what GPS is.

It's a fair thing in this world to question authority. But in this case, you're being retarded.

(start of part 4) Check out this page for more information about Hollow Venus:

holloworbs.com/Venus.htm

Also, it seems as though Venus has binary openings (pic related). (end of part 4)

(start of part 5) You can't hide anything in a flat Earth because it's fucking flat, but you CAN hide an entire world and an entire civilisation and sapient species (I call them 'intraterrestrials') inside a hollow Earth. As someone who has intensely researched the Hollow Earth theory for almost a decade, there is a VAST amount of evidence for the Hollow Earth theory - scientific evidence, mathematical evidence and even evidence from many ancient myths in many different parts of the world in many different periods of time throughout human history. Consider this: How come the Hollow Earth theory almost NEVER gets mentioned as an alternative to the Mainstream Earth 'theory' (i.e. the theory that Earth is round and solid) by the mainstream media? The mainstream media is pushing the Mainstream Earth vs. Flat Earth narrative and pretty much NEVER mentioning the Hollow Earth theory. Does that not seem suspicious to you?

The Hollow Earth theory is reasonable not only in scientific terms, but also because of the fact that myths of underground worlds are almost as common as flood myths worldwide. Earth's hollowness changes everything we think we know about geology, geography, planetary formation, biology, human history, physics, etc. EVERYTHING - and THAT is why Earth's hollowness is being kept a secret from the masses. (end of part 5)

"It looks fake because it's SO REAL" -MSM- Elon Cucksk

(start of part 6) Earth has a central 'sun'. Every planet has a central 'sun' (this is why Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus and Neptune have auroras - just like Earth does). Leonhard Euler, the greatest mathematician of all time, advocated a Hollow Earth model that included a central 'sun'. A hollow Earth would have gravity in its interior. Earth's centre of gravity is NOT at Earth's centre (contrary to popular belief), but is instead in the centre of Earth's crust. This is why the people who live in the Inner Earth World (AKA Agartha) walk upside-down by our perspective here in the Outer Earth World. Furthermore, gravity is both attractive AND repulsive. The 'sun' at Earth's centre (which is actually a naturally occurring nuclear fission reaction) emits repulsive gravity, so that the people who live on Earth's inner surface don't get pulled into it. Celestial bodies are kept in stable orbits due to electromagnetic forces, not gravity. Furthermore, gravity is vastly weaker than electromagnetism. Also, Earth's inner surface has an upward-pointing curvature. This means that if you stood on the inner surface of Earth, you would actually see land in the sky. Pic related. (end of part 6)

Hollow earth is part of flat earth

(start of part 7) The space fakery shit from NASA doesn't discredit the Hollow Earth theory. I even admit that the space fakery shit from NASA is probably true, since I firmly believe in the existence of a secret space program (or possibly even multiple secret space programs), so (((they))) are probably faking shit when it comes to the public space program, but doing things for real when it comes to the secret space program(s). And I have no doubt that (((they))) airbrush out the holes at the poles in satellite photos of the poles. Think bigger and think outside the box.

"We already have the means to travel among the stars, but these technologies are locked up in black projects and it would take an act of God to ever get them out to benefit humanity..... anything you can imagine, we already know how to do." - Ben Rich, Lockheed Martin (end of part 7)

(start of part 8) Earth is both honeycomb-like AND hollow. It doesn't have to be one or the other. It's both. Earth's crust is like Swiss cheese, with lots of vast holes all over the place with non-human entities living inside them. These holes are basically unique, enclosed ecosystems in and of themselves. Check out this page for more information about this:

holloworbs.com/cavern_worlds.htm (end of part 8)

(start of part 9) The Hollowpill is the final frontier.

Flatpill = Blue pill

Hollowpill = Red pill

Flat Earth is about limitation and retarded shit like "Outer space doesn't exist." and "There were no dinosaurs.", whereas Hollow Earth is about unlimited possibilities.

We were NOT born too late to explore Earth, for there are STILL new lands for us to discover and colonise. Take the Hollowpill. Flat Earthers are gatekeepers of the reality of Earth's hollowness. The 'hollow planets' model means that there are TWICE as many planets for us to explore, conquer and colonise, because each planet has TWO surfaces to live on - an outer surface AND an inner surface! (end of part 9)

You get on a plane and in san diego california and it flies west and lands in Japan. You get on a plane in japan and it flies west, you land at moscow. You get in a plane in moscow, it flies west you land in london. You get in a plane in london, it flies west, and you land in new york. You get in a plane in new york, it flies west, and it lands in san diego.

And 1000% of the time, every single passenger has never noticed the plane dip its wings to change direction to circle around the flat earth? Which also, why is there even a conspiracy to hide the flat earth if that was so. I don't understand what is being gained by this supposed conspiracy.

(start of part 10) The (((Flat Earth theory))) teaches us that we should ALWAYS TRUST our five senses ("My eyes are telling me that Earth is flat, so Earth MUST be flat!"). The (((Flat Earth theory))) teaches us that EVERYTHING IS ALWAYS EXACTLY AS IT SEEMS. What we call 'reality' is illusory and therefore malleable, which means that nothing is impossible. There are two 'realities' going on side by side in this world, the one that the masses think is 'real' (what I call 'Movie Screen Earth') because (((certain people))) tell them it's 'real' and the one that is actually 'real'. The one that is actually 'real' is SO UNBELIEVABLY DIFFERENT to the one that the masses think is 'real' that it would make your head spin. The sky is not blue, nothing is solid because atoms are made of empty space, everything is always moving (including the ground that you walk on) and nothing ever touches anything because an atom can never touch any other atom due to electrical forces repelling them. Your feet never touch the ground. Also, the picture I've just posted is NOT yellow - it's red and green. If (((they))) can trick you into thinking that red and green is yellow, think of the other ways that (((they))) can trick you. Your brain and your senses deceive you. Nothing is EVER as it seems and appearances are ALWAYS deceptive! We owe it to our innate intelligence to QUESTION EVERYTHING and that INCLUDES EVERYTHING that I tell you! (end of part 10)

now that's a leafpost

(start of part 11) The thing is this, you ask people "How do you know X?" and they'll probably reply by saying something like "Well, because it's in my science books." or "Well, because it's been peer-reviewed." or "Well, because it's been agreed upon by a majority of scientists.", but these are flimsy defences, because unless YOU can verify for yourself whether something is true or not either by OBSERVATION or by doing an experiment about it BY YOURSELF, you are relying essentially on external sources for your information and it is naïve to think that those sources don't have agendas.
What people call 'mainstream science' has been hijacked by politics, religion and corporations. So-called 'peer review' these days is usually nothing more than a circle-jerk. Just as people support the separation of church and state (and RIGHTFULLY so), I support the separation of SCIENCE and state. We owe it to our innate intelligence to QUESTION EVERYTHING and that INCLUDES EVERYTHING that I tell you! (end of part 11)

They would have fitted a solar panel but that would mean importing one from China

(start of part 12) Every planet, moon and star in the universe is hollow and expanding, this means that so-called 'gaseous planets' and stars actually have solid surfaces (even if their atmospheres are extremely thick). Moons become planets and planets become stars. Planets 'give birth' to moons and stars 'give birth' to planets. If the Sun were to 'give birth' to a new planet today (for example), that new planet would occupy Mercury's orbit, which would cause Mercury to occupy Venus's orbit, which would cause Venus to occupy Earth's orbit, which would cause Earth to occupy Mars's orbit and so on. (end of part 12)