Love Live thread

This is a sad day for Mari. Say something to cheer her up

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PRttl820kN0&t=0s
youtube.com/watch?v=PRttl820kN0
lovelive.bushimo.jp/pdp-result7/
ganbaramen.tumblr.com/post/163238741193/pdp-monthly-rankings-july-2017-en-translation
my.mixtape.moe/phhcth.torrent
youtube.com/watch?v=kkhAzfuNXYY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Spicy!

Do your Rubesty Mari-chan!

But I like sad Mari.

Try listen to some good music, Linkin Park for example.

I want to sadden others but now I saddened myself

> Good music
> Linkin Park

Go ahead and kill yourself too like that faggot

Does Daxin Dan come here?
I see /llsifg/ turning into a circlejerk and I'm looking for a new home.

You miscreant! Why?

Do you know why he did it? I only heard he hanged himself up, but damn, man, a hit to the childhood feels right here.

>Do you know why he did it?
He got forced to listen to Junai Lens and Otomeshiki on auto repeat for a whole day.

Can we have a threesome with Kanan.

Worst Idol

It has always been like that. I haven't seen him here yet but if there's anything new I repost it here

>What’s your dream?

>Oh, umm, ah, er… well, s-someday I’d like to be a mom, and if I could let my child see a play I’m acting in… I’d be very happy. I’ve thought something like that once in a while. N-not that anything like that is going to happen soon! Oh gosh, my face is red…

She is the first undeniably straight raibu.

>inb4 adoption or something else

She wouldn't get embarassed if it didn't imply THAT

Whoops forgot pic

>It has always been like that.
not really, everything went to shit since november/december when they started the discord shit

best girl

You got me all worked up now

Really? Recently it's pure cancer. Everything is off topic and you'll get a ban over nothing

yeah, before that they had your usual shitposter but that's the norm of 4chinz, nowadays is pure cancer: tripfags, ban evaders, avatarfags, discord and worse
hell they even literaly shitposted, I wouldnt rec that place, I would rather go to the /u/ threads

Kotori and Hanamaru are for _____

I guess he listened to his angsty teen songs too much, took it to heart, and offed himself like the faggot he is.

pick a raibu and i will fap to her before going to bed

Yoshiko

This is indeed a good doujin to fap to.

He was friends with Chris Cornell who hung himself, today was Chris' birthday

Don't worry Mari there are a lot more metal and rock bands out there

Mari is into industrial metal anyway, not nu-metal so she wouldn't give a shit about it.

I'd pound that pussy and give her lots of kids

Literally yaaassss

Best muses

>hanamaru and hanayo go to buffets a lot and see who can eat the most !! whoever eats the most gets to orgasm, whoever eats the least can’t orgasm until the next buffet ( usually only around a week away, but still. )

>they have weekly weigh ins with goal weights ! both want to get to 500 by the end of it.

>they like eating loads together then lie on their bed together moaning and drifting in and out of sleep.

>once in public , hanayo bent over in tight leggings and they ripped. hanamaru noticed , and pulling her panties aside, fingered hanayo in public while hanamaru tried not to squeak out. it turned both of them on so much that now hanayo wears slightly too tight clothing on purpose.

Why are you doing this? My favorite girls don't deserve this yet it's slightly and strangely erotic.

Top tier taste

>mod nozomi

It's normal to let it out. Especially when you're rich.

She looks like she's scheming something

Got a lot better on my eyes now

>He knows

Kek

Kotori's my #1 but Hanayo is a very close second. Great taste

Yoshiko's got better doujins imo than the rest of the cast

For some reason my favorites always have reasonably sized (if not big) boobs and yellow eyes

I love You Watanabe!

why do you eat this moeshit otaku idol bait

what are you trying to say friend, are you new here

Me too!

Your natural instincts are leading to girls that would be the ideal wives. Your tastes are excellent so do not worry.

Meet your new PDP queen

Cute

youtube.com/watch?v=PRttl820kN0&t=0s

Pure autism

She should try Maroon 5.

Aikyan and Shuka a cute

Does anyone else like YoshiRiko?

She gets to be friends with the beautiful Dia

Mari pairs well with this cute DORK.

I want to hug this dorks.
youtube.com/watch?v=PRttl820kN0

Rina won.

>hating on linking park

Chances are you are either a bitter overage B& or a disgusting milennial who watch pewdiepie 10 hours a day.

best PDP

>disgusting milennial

I said Gen Z

t. milennial

That's Maki.

>Nicofag
That explains a lot about your shit taste.

lovelive.bushimo.jp/pdp-result7/

>My girl Ayumu is 4th

I voted literally everywhere I could, nice

where my translations at

She looks like a better Chika, I hope she is not a slut like Honoka

I hope si. But she certainly doesn't have the genkiness that past MC's had. Also translation here

ganbaramen.tumblr.com/post/163238741193/pdp-monthly-rankings-july-2017-en-translation

That person also has lots of other translations too

If they will ever do anime adaptation of them, she will be on the last place in a few episodes, much like Ruby.

Thanks.

If they get their anime I hope it is good. I liked like only the first half of sunshine

>I liked like only the first half of sunshine
I didn't dislike it at any point, but certainly wasn't happy about the second half focusing mostly around the 3rd year drama, while neglecting my favorites, and not involving them to any extent.

woob woob wooby!!

>straight
Nice try Het but you can adopt kids. Also Mari and Maki will make IPS a reality.

>imply that
Yes, living a lovely domestic life with her wife.

Kanata is out of the equation unless you want her to get brutally murdered by Haruka.

>bitter overage B&
Is this a fucking insult now?

I'm sorry that you haven't been here long enough to understand the significance Linkin Park once held for this site.

You thief

I want to impregnate Hanamaru

I want to impregnate You

1/160

2/160

I just did the math and it will take more than two hours to upload all the 160 images because of the captcha so here's the torrent if someone wants it.
my.mixtape.moe/phhcth.torrent

IPS

Thanks.

>Lick.

Only if they eviscerate her character like they did Ruby.

I also want Ozapyua (Serval) to voice one of the PDP girls. She says her favourite artists are CNBLUE and μ's.

No. 1: Rina Tennoji

I placed 1st? I didn’t expect this development.
That’s very surprising. At a time like this, what kind of face should I put on my Rina-chan Board?
A joyful “Smile”? Or maybe a fighting “Mun”? [TL: “mun” is just a sound effect]
Sorry, I’m just very confused. But, I’m really happy.
I don’t have quite enough confidence yet to thank you with my uncovered face, but I think that if people keep cheering me on like this, one day I’ll have that confidence.
Though I’m only using my board right now, have my feelings of gratitude.
Rina-chan Board: “Chu ” [TL: kissing sound]

Fuck off Ruby

You too Chika.

I’m happy to have this many people cheering me on!
We just got started with this project as rookie school idols, so I was worried about whether anyone would support me, but indeed some people did.
To everyone lending their voices, I can hear you loud and clear!
Hearing everyone’s voices really makes me feel warm, happy, and a little fluttery!
But we haven’t come far enough to be satisfied, you know? To have even more people support us, we’ll have to work even more to fire everyone up!
Our work has only just begun. Everyone, please let us hear your voices and feelings even more!

Huh? I placed 3rd? What? I see, that’s strange…
But even though having not placed 1st is unfortunate, it’s pretty great to have placed 3rd, right?
To everyone who voted for me, thank you~! For everyone who voted for Kasumin in this first poll, in commemoration, I’ll remember your names well, all right? When the next poll comes around, I’ll be happy to be able to see everyone’s names then too
I’ll try even harder so that I can place 1st in the next poll. To do that, I’ll have to think up some new strategies…
Oh, I know. First off, I’ll prepare congratulatory letters to Rina and Setsuna-senpai

KASUKASU!

Fresh off Twitter

Can anyone outmeme this?
youtube.com/watch?v=kkhAzfuNXYY

sakurauchi riko is for lots and lots

>and lots and lots

and lots and lots

and lots and lots (and lots and lots) of kissing cuddling and handholding

And marriage

Delusional yuricuck

Why are big tits always unpopular

cute long skirted normie