I Was Reincarnated as a Hot Spring in an Alternate World ch.1

Has Isekai gone too far?

Other urls found in this thread:

lhtranslation.com/read-isekai-onsen-ni-tensei-shita-ore-no-kounou-ga-tondemosugiru-chapter-1.html
novelupdates.com/series/panties-reincarnation-im-a-pair-of-panties-so-what/
tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/ThroughTheEyesOfMadness
novelupdates.com/series/i-use-semen-in-another-world-and-live-by-relying-on-others-power/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Vending machine anime when?

I delude myself into thinking that this is a joke.

What.

Is this by the same author as "I Reincarnated Into a Vending Machine"?

lhtranslation.com/read-isekai-onsen-ni-tensei-shita-ore-no-kounou-ga-tondemosugiru-chapter-1.html

At least it was Bus-kun and not Truck-kun.

Two nukes weren't enough.

>Haha, that story where this guy gets reincarnated as a vending machine is pretty funny!
>Oh those silly Japanese, it can't get any weirder than this!
I was wrong. I was so, so wrong. Can Japan get even weirder?

What are you talking about? This is the peak of Isekai.

Hey, Vending Machine-Kun is atleast a good MC, he's not a mary sue with a slave harem.

I'm just waiting for isekai to go full meta and have its protag reincarnate as an isekai anime.

Reincarnation as underwear.

> Hotsprings have level progression now
Is this going to turn into SimOnsen?

This is some Chuck Tingle shit

That's not a thing. I refuse to accept that is a thing.

How about an ordinary Japanese highschooler who's reincarnated into an isekai anime, but because he watched so many isekai anime and read so many isekai manga/LN he knows all the storytelling tropes by heart which makes him OP as fuck?

>tfw you realize isekai wasn't a mistake

>How about an ordinary Japanese highschooler who's reincarnated into an isekai anime, but because he watched so many isekai anime and read so many isekai manga/LN he knows all the storytelling tropes by heart which makes him OP as fuck?

How is that any different from current isekai?

>he didn't watch re:zero

reincarnation shouldn't really be considered isekai
it's its own thing

>modern LNs have the same quality of writing as self published gay niche fantasy erotica ebooks

Sounds about right.

>A girl - is coming - inside me!!

Out of context, that sounds like futa rape.

And eventually this is going to get an anime as well.

Life's great.
Now to wait for the reincarnated as a randerosu LN.

>Professor T-Rex teaches me gayness
Or, as it's known in Japan
>I was just an ordinary salaryman who had to hide his latent homosexuality in ultraconservative 1980s Japan until I got hit by a truck and now I'm reincarnated as a T-Rex high school teacher in a classroom full of horny gay teenagers?!?!?!?!

that's the joke

Isekai has already gone full self referencing.

>Oh wow! I must have been summoned to another world like one of those stories I read!

When are we going to get an isekai that's not really an isekai and it's just the same world only slightly different?

Yes this is literally insane. Like, they couldn't even just make it a sentient bath, they needed to make it a sentient bath powered by the soul of a dead teenage nip.

Well if you want a sentient object, may as well use an existing mind. Less hassle that way.

novelupdates.com/series/panties-reincarnation-im-a-pair-of-panties-so-what/

If we're getting adaptations of this, those isekai and reincarnation stories about the immortal loli raped for 6 months, loli vampire, etc. better be getting hentai adaptations.

These titles might as well be Goosebumps for homos.

Don't you dare compare generic trash LNs to the postmodernist masterpieces of Chuck Tingle.

Reincarnation and summoning are just different ways to get to the other world, they're both isekai.

Do you think the mangaka hired to draw this wonders where his life all went wrong?

What I want is a fake isekai were it is shown how the MC dies and gets transported to another world but in the end the plot reveals that he's just a deluded chuuni that was just born there normally like everyone else but believes that he had some past life in another world and nobody can bring him to reason.

>he's written a book a week for nearly three years

> Reincarnated as a diaper
That would suck.

> No foxgirl this chapter
Damn.

but reincarnation isn't always to another world
and the world is less important when the focus is on the mc being different, not just elsewhere

I'm not even surprised anymore. We have touched the bottom of the barrel so isekai stories can only get better now right guys?

Right?

>tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/ThroughTheEyesOfMadness

It's pretty hard to do that trope well without it seeming like a cop-out though. Especially if you're setting it up for a reveal at the end.

Wait for the WC one before saying that.

I wish I was that productive.

What's next? "I was reincarnated as a reincarnation"?

Good isekai is satirical isekai.

>vending machine
Strange Journey got adapted to light novel?

"I wasn't reincarnated?!", where the MC gets hit by a truck and dies. The end.

That's become so cliche it's almost mandatory in the genre.

>oh wow this is just like those trapped in another world animes

>he can already materialize himself in 1 chapter
Vending machine was better.

>I Got Reincarnated as a Sex Toy so am I Still a Virgin!?!

Those who Hunt Elves is the peak of isekai, but that started way before the fad.

I just want more isekai where cute fantasy girls are transported to this world and have to get jobs and survive. Preferably with heavy yuri undertones.

I honestly keep trying to come up with something dumber than we've already seen but can't. Everything I think of no matter how dumb ends up better sounding than the worst we've seen so far.

Funded.

How does the narrative work if the narrator is immobile, has no mouth and must scream?

Yeah, but yuri is unacceptable unless the girl has a male brain. Fucking degenerate.

Why couldn't it be a cute hot spring god/spirit that inhabits the water instead of a fucking Isekai MC?
Isekai has gone too far long ago, it needs to be stopped.

I thought Digimon was the peak of Isekai. It spanned into multiple seasons, games, manga, movies, and a solid worldwide fanbase.

If the MC isn't reincarnated into another world, it isn't isekai.

If he is, it's isekai.

It's that easy.

It doesn't have to be reincarnation, trapped in a game world shit is isekai too. The mechanism doesn't matter, just the result.

Why do they hunt elves?

is that Nitta giving her forged documents?

novelupdates.com/series/i-use-semen-in-another-world-and-live-by-relying-on-others-power/

I prefer the equal-opportunity version.

Just read Bathroom Goddess, it's not what you want but it's a alright bathroom related read.

this is like saying any drama with some jokes in it somewhere should be considered comedy
if the focus is not on the other world, it shouldn't be considered isekai

I want to be reincarnated as a truck in a realistic world.

what the fuck

Digimon succeeded because of merchandise. Just like pokemon.

There is literally no reincarnation isekai where the setting of the other world doesn't play some role in the story.

Is there isekai where someone gets truck-kuned and becomes a basketball american

If so I'll write it.

>tfw into inanimate TF

>you are now trapped in eurotruck simulator 2
>defeat the demon king if you want to return to reality
>demon king dlc is 59.99

>I Was Reincarnated as a Hot Spring in an Alternate World ch.1

At some point there's going to be a chapter involving fat faceless bald men bathing in MC, right?

When are we getting a doujin where a guy gets reincarnated as a dildo

They hunt them so they can strip them naked because this spell emblem that will let them return to their world was scattered across the lands and transfixed itself onto bodies resembling the caster (an elf girl).
Party consists of
>martial artist
>JK military otaku
>Hollywood actress
>elven mage (turned into a monkey)
>tank possessed by the spirit of a cat
>a tiny polar bear that shits toilet paper (very useful because it's essentially nonexistent in the world they were transported to)

no but at some point he will be able to transform into a human/take human form and all downsides of being a non human vanish. every goddam isekai except vending machine does this. goblin, skeleton, dragon, slime, sword, spider.
im fairly sure vending machine will turn into a transformer if it drags on long enough.

God damn it.
I thought that girl at the bottom was the MC and the bath genderswapped him.
This is retarded.

Its an isekai. The only people who will ever get near him will somehow all turn out to be cute girls who want his hot cloudy fluids inside them.

Just you wait

>im fairly sure vending machine will turn into a transformer if it drags on long enough.
Transformers are cool so that's fine with me.

This is by far the most retarded shit I've seen on my time here.

Why has it become so difficult for the nips to write a diverse and original cast of characters? They never seemed to have a problem with it before like with MAR, Rave Master, etc.

welcome to inanimate TF

No, sorry but even my shit-eating ass has some standards, this is way too silly for me.

If someone actually wants to self-insert as bathwater then the Japanese government should just harvest their origins and throw them in a river.

What's with her gargantuan cock in between her two thighs in the bottom right?

PUFFY VULVA