Britain hate thread. The British empire has killed by far the most poeple in the world...

Britain hate thread. The British empire has killed by far the most poeple in the world. Only in India they killed 35 million not because of anything else but their own bloodthirst! However, their bloodlust has not only touched the third world, but the British have committed multiple genocides against fellow Europeans like the Irish or Germans. It is infact that most conflicts in the modern world are becasue of anglo lust for power, be it in the middle east or far east Asia. The Brits are also lead by the most evil man in history, Winston Churchill who massacred four million Bangladeshi for his own amusement, and is known for the slaughter of Europeans which he instigated.

However there is hope! The Briton has an insatiable lust to cause bloodshed, and if there are no foreigners avalable they'll start to fight amongst themselves. Ever since the world decided to contain the anglo evil into their accursed island, the anglo has been determined to destroy themselves. It is of great news then, that the anglo has decided to rid itself of this world by replacing itself with Pakistani and Indians, which is great justice as these are the groups of people who have most suffered from anglo oppression.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1-Ky0v_0w0E
youtube.com/watch?v=2zmyFAOV-nA
youtube.com/watch?v=gQkfrj5HA3U
hotforginger.com/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Ll0GCPFpNQs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Now they are engenering their own Death by a muslim rape gangs.

>A Mongolian talking about the evils of empire

youtube.com/watch?v=1-Ky0v_0w0E

The Mongols brought civilization and progress in their wake, just like every other empire in history except the anglo! Whereever the Englishman went he brought with him destruction and poverty. Before the English India and Africa had prosperous cultures, but after the anglo they can barely sustain themselves.

the lion doesn't give two shits about the opinions of the sheep

>India and Africa having prosperous cultures
Africans eating eachother before brits arrived and are eating each other again once brits left.
Indians joined the British raj of droves because the where taxed less often and finally had the rule of law enforced, also they stopped burning widows.

>Whereever the Englishman went he brought with him destruction and poverty.

Can we have our trains, electricity and medicinal advances back.

WHOLESOME POST

This one really butters my crumpets
youtube.com/watch?v=2zmyFAOV-nA

I just wish the rest of the world would hurry up & become worthy of conquering again.
We've let then have a rest for ages

SOME SING OF ALEXANDERRR AND OTHERS HERCUULESSS

BUT NOTHING CAN COMPARE TO THE BRITISH GRENADIEEERRSSS

boy you a few hundred years ago, when you heard that coming from over the hill, you was about to get fucked.

The anglo is not a lion, he is a snake who poisons people arond him and has no inner strength! It is great news then that this snake has decided to replace itself by Pakistani and Indians. Infact, the mayor your capital is already Pakistani, a great sign of submission by the evil anglo!

Not if I was a soldier! But the anglo never attacked soldiers becasue they knew that they'd lose which is why the anglo has only retreated when confronted by actual military. However if I was a civilian whom the anglo loves killing, indeed I'd be scared if the horrible Briton was nearby!

The anglo is a jewish puppet by the demonic masonry

lmao
>he doesn't know who the real mayor is

Khan is the """"mayor""""" of """london"".
You think thats London in the capital of England ? I thought it was he city of Westminster .....

..... You think that's air you're breathing now ?

Imperialism and colonialism aren't bad, what's bad is the guilt that it caused afterwards and which we're still suffering today.

>The British empire has killed by far the most poeple in the world

Now you're just complimenting us...

Only an anglo could not feel any guilt of the bloodshed he has caused!

The Brits did not just colonize countries, but they also purposefully caused unneeded suffering to the natives for fun.

Damn it feels good to be made in God's own image

Easy for you to say my grandparents watched their neighbors killed by the English I hate them, English people are nothing but degenerate thieves and we will have our revenge

COME TO MY ARMS FELLOW COUNTRYMEN!

>people

THIS IS NOW A BRITAIN LOVE THREAD! SUCCESS BREEDS JEALOUSY

PLANET EARTH BTFO

The point was to make our own country richer and better you literal mongaloid. Pic related is you

HARD TIMES ARE UPON US AND HARD TIMES ARE AHEAD BUT STRENGTH PREVAILS ALWAYS

You sound salty, mate.

I need more BLOOD.

GOD BLESS THIS MESS

Pakis are doing gods work

DO IT AGAIN BOMBER HARRIS!

Britain has literally destroyed empires and dynasties, yet somehow they're proud of that. Fuck them.

STAMP out the Aryan race.
More blood to drink.
Their blood to taste.

Smash the Euro till he's gone.
With this there is nothing wrong.
Force the Aryans through a sluice
And drink the crimson Aryan juice.

HOW ARE THAT INFRASTRUCTURE WE GAVE YOU DOING?
MUGHAL EMPIRE?
DON'T WORRY YOU CAN THANK US LATER

SORELOSERSAYSWHAT?

why wouldn't the triumphs of my people fill me with pride

>infrastructure
Kek
>Mughal empire
You are being colonized by them

Serious question has any Anglo here ever felt the slightest bit of guilt or regret for the billions of gallons of blood we have spilt in the name of king and country? I know I haven’t. Is this normal?

The state of the place as is we should be spilling more.

Totally normal lad you’re doing it right.

Thanks based Fin.
It's the first time I feel this place isn't totally a cesspool.

Siding with the antifa? damn

British came only to conquer and steal money, filthy pigs

>The Mongols brought civilization and progress in their wake

I'm a Mongaboo, but this patently isn't true.

youtube.com/watch?v=gQkfrj5HA3U

So many edgy autists posting with uk flag.

Easy there fincuck, don’t be jelly just because your shithole country loves BBC even more than the country that named its state broadcaster after it.

I wish we were able to genocide every non-anglo in the world. If only Queen Victoria ever thought about that. Uppity Europoors benefitting from our ingenuineity and innovations. Europoors still upset about Brexit.

RULE BRITANNIA!

We invented civilisation, soon to be out of Europe. God Bless The Queen.

God fucking damn it we are incredible and this gives me a boner

>t. Butthurt bog brained murphy

Why is it that Anglos look like they've either had their faces beaten their entire life or they're aesthetic as fuck? Why is there no inbetween?

It fills me with more pride than they can imagine

It must be what God looks like

S O R E L O S E R S

The entirety of human history is people being colossal cunts to each other and committing genocide and unspeakable atrocities all for land, resources and glory.
I don’t feel the slightest bit of guilt that my ancestors were better at it than everyone else.
All the salty losers would have done the EXACT SAME THING OR WORSE to the rest of the world if they had been capable of doing so.

nope

I WILL FEEL NOTHING WHEN BRITS BECOME ETERNALLY BROWNED AND CHEESED!!!

In fairness paddy, you lot gained alot by joining the EU.
You could do with darker skin tone.

Speaking of cesspools, how's India these days?

That's rich coming from a Dutchman.

>t. Mohamed Manchego

Take another look at pic?
We've evolved away from the primate stage. One day you'll be light skinned.

Don't forget my glass of water, Manuel.

It atleast has the same ethnic composition as britain.

Stay mad fagget.

We committed no crimes in India as Indians aren't human

SHUT THE FUCK UP AND FILL UP MY FISHBOWL!

Having a space program and one of the fastest growing economy.
HBU? Is Islamic Invasion by my bitter son hurting you way too much?

ARYAN GENOCIDE NOW!
RESTORE THE BRITISH EMPIRE!
BURN THE WHITE HOUSE AGAIN!

Even Indians know this.

>1.3 billion people

>muh space progam!

Half of your countrymen cant even put their arses in a loo mate :^)

Caste system?
Know such thing as DEMOCRACY?

Space? Been there done that yawn.. What are you doing that's new? Sorted out that plumbing problem yet?

I know this has nothing to do with the thread but how can I get a qt irish red head? Can any bongs give me some advice?

feels good t b h

Southern Indians are spiritual unevolved, just like your mum.

That’s great guys, I thought there was something wrong with me. All I want is to bathe in the blood of all these godless savages whilst singing the national anthem. Why should the pc brigade make me feel ashamed of this when it’s part of my culture?

Burn this country to the ground

Bit of a mutt (all surnames I'm aware of in my family are Scotch-Irish/Anglo/Welsh) but nope, desu I wish the US and UK formed our own union and conquered most of the planet again.

YOU FUCKS ARE FUCKING OFFENSIVE!!! THE BRITISH HAVE NOTHING TO PROUD OF!!!

Fuck off, keep begging you cunt

Seething

hotforginger.com/

>Super power by dwendy dwendy
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Ll0GCPFpNQs

Get a gun. Kill her parents and drag her away by her hair

SHOUT OUT TO THE BOYS OVERSEAS

You're black?

And at that I can conclude you don't know what you are talking about.

Can you at least just do some research before you try to attempt to turn present day whites against each other for the action of men before our time.