Only a month and a half into 2018

>only a month and a half into 2018
>already lost 2 of my white friends to (((opiates)))
How much longer is the pharmaceutical jew going to get away with this?

>friends
Let's not fool ourselves here.

Same thing here user. Two family members and my closest friend, I want off this fucking ride

Opiate addiction is only a small part of a bigger issue. Look into Escapism, that is the real problem.

This, they made the choice to start down that road. Maybe white people should not be such degenerates.

Also, why are niggers immune from opiate addiction? They get addicted to every other hard drug.

What kind of opiates do americans take. I've never heard of opiate addiction problem in Europe ?

My friends are smart enough not to OD

Thank the USG and the Pentagon 4 protecting all those Afghan poppy fields.

Read in a scientific journal that in America, 46 people overdose on legal prescribed opioids every single day.

That's half as many as die from being shot.

What a country.

>Also, why are niggers immune from opiate addiction?
what are crack dens?

Also: The US were the first to ban opiods like mophine and heroin, and made all other countries to the same. How could they re-introduce the stuff in the form of Oxycontine?

I guess (((pic related))) must be behind that.

its not just a US thing

when I lived in Canada I made a lot of degenerate friends. Like 6 Canadian friends/acquaintances died from fentanyl OD

A real friend would get them off the drugs.

Crack isn't an opiate you goober.

>white

I was on them myself/a heavy alcoholic at the time you dickweed

Real friends are hard to do, user

people just don't give much of a shit anymore

I read fentanyl is becoming a thing here, also. But its uses are rare. We don't have the whole legal gateway drug problem over here. Both me and my mom got operated on last year, which was very painful. Doctor's didn't even bother to prescribe painkillers for rehab, because all you get here is simple over the counter ibuprofen.

It didn't kill all the pain, but it was OK, I could live with it.

My roommate was a spoiled junkie. I moved in without knowing it till it was to late. I moved out of my house out of desperation to escape a bad home situation. The scumbag roommate got arrested with crack and heroin then skipped town without paying his cut of the rent. Left me 2k of his debt and the lease isn’t up till may :/

The idiot left all his tickets in the trash I posted them on his Facebook page. Then his family started sending me terroristic threats

Junkies are losers. But It’s the persons fault not the drug.

>muh addiction is a disease

This is bullshit

This is his drawer

Get used to it, the harder they make them to get the more people will turn to heroin

>those laptop stickers

why do you befriend junkies ?

They're going to keep getting away with it until you fight back on it.

Most drug dealers are extremely high time preference, can't use bank accounts, spend all their money on lifestyle, and can't afford to buy new drugs from their supplier until they move their last package in full. You only have to rob a heroin dealer 2 or 3 times to completely ruin them. The first time around you take what they've made off of sales and have to fund their lifestyle. The second time you take their remaining inventory and operating capital. The third time around they've been fronted a package by their supplier who will kill them or run them out of town when they can't pay the loan back.

Pretty much everybody in my family is addicted to some prescription medicine. I think it's an enormous problem.

Can anyone summarize what is happening in the US in relation to opiates? Is there really a problem or is it just media sensationalism?

maybe don’t be friends with degenerates

He loved stickers. He put them on everything. He’s fucken 30. He contributed nothing to the household but would give me and my girlfriend stickers as gifts lol. Here’s some of the threats I received.

1/3

2/3

Came here to post this

>get hurt
>go to doctor
>they put you on a highly addictive meds
>take it for x amount of time
>you've been on it so long that withdrawal would require hospitalization
>they give you some vicodin and say wish you the best good luck!

3/3 joe is his cousin. His family won’t cover his debt the scumbag roommate stopped working and ripped down all the late notices and court orders off my door when I was at work. Work 7 days I never got a phone call or a personal visit from the supervisor for completely blind sided

That's because if you're white in America, they'll let you go and tell you to get your shit together. If you're poor and white they might throw you in jail to scare you, unless you really fucked up some property.

If you're brown, kill some and arrest the rest.

Think about it: during the go-go 80's cocaine was EVERYWHERE and was cool. But crack? What a bunch of degenerates, amirite? Lock em up! 3 strikes and you are locked the fuck up for life! It's the same shit, unless you're a cocaine expert.

im trying to stop.. its so hard.. Tomorrow i will buy a small amount and try to reduce my does every day over 4 days then quit. Its going to be fucking hard..

>How much longer is the pharmaceutical jew going to get away with this?
How much longer will degenerates keep getting high for fun?

>be american
>get given opiates for stubbing your toe
>end up addicted to heroin
>cant pay medical bill for rehab because insurance doesnt cover it
>die

is there a website where i can search my graduating highschool class year to see which chads and staceys have died?

>friends with drug addicts
Gee what could go wrong

This guy is literally threatening you in writing. I'm willing to bet that's a crime where you are. Call the cops on his stupid ass.

underrated Canada post
>escapism is the correct answer

Based heroin culling the white trash population

Now tell me class, who is responsible for the fentanyl epidemic?

The answer Sup Forums may surprise you.

/thread

I already did. I got a police report. I’m heading to the superior court tommarow to get a restraining order

I know how it is. I havent lost anyone close personally but i know people who have. I have had close friends that i dont talk to anymore because they got really bad into that shit and robbed everyone they knew. Its crazy, we had so many good times together and it all came to a close because they got addicted to dope and stole a ton of money from everyone who was a friend to them.

Scared of freedom, hanz?

My roommates tickets he left them at the bottom of the trash. Put paper towels over them then dumped all his cigarette butts and opened a can of Campbell’s soup and dumped that on top to lol

>those pics
Fucking amerimutts.

Was it such a big sum for you to get into an argument with the whole family?

Until the weak are culled.

Good friend of mine died from them, another allowed them to destroy his life. Most affected by this epidemic are fucking white males though, so who cares? Remember slavery? Checkmate

2k in debt plus $675 a month on top of my $675 a month until June. Yah it’s a decent some of money considering I just moved out of my house

His family ignored me. They weren’t going to help

Rootless WOP

It's your friends fault not the company. You weak willed degenerates always make excuses

If I don’t pay the his 2k debt by the end of the month I get sued by the landlord.

Why would you take the pain medication enough to get addicted to it? You should not take it longer than a week.

What a load of bullshit. KYS faggot. Cops do not treat whites any better than any other race. Whites get killed MORE OFTEN than other races by cops.

>muh proportional representation

Blacks are killed disproportionately because they commit more crimes. Boo fucking hoo.

46 people don't die from guns here everyday do they ? who the fuck are these people

>Blacks are killed disproportionately because they commit more crimes

If you lost two of yoru friends to this you are a nigger for posting memes about it. I don't believe a word of what you just said and I hope you od and die on some fantanyl you nigger. Pissing your pants as you fall flat on your face fucking piece of shit.

The pathetic brainwashed inbreds and niggers in this country went to afghanistan to secure the opium trade and create the biggest heroin epidemic in history. Not to mention kill sand niggers for israel and destabilize countries resulting in the rapefugee crisis. O and it was based on a false flag terror op, 911 was perpetrated by cia and mossad.

>The pathetic brainwashed inbreds and niggers in this country went to afghanistan to secure the opium trade and create the biggest heroin epidemic in history. Not to mention kill sand niggers for israel and destabilize countries resulting in the rapefugee crisis. O and it was based on a false flag terror op, 911 was perpetrated by cia and mossad.

Fuck you you fucking nigger. Niggers are subhuman scum that should be lynched regularly to keep them in line.

Maybe they know the truth of hte world unlike you and they want out or don't care anymore. If you were smart enough to figure it out you'd be in the same boat. Niggers are too stupid to figure anything out they never even invented the wheel. I can't wait for the shit to hit the fan niggers will die first since they don't know how to survive or think towards the future. It will be fucking priceless.

If niggers didn't have welfare they wouldn't survive.

Drugs, tobacco and alcohol exist as ways to filter retards out of society and making them pay extra taxes during the time they're here.
No self respecting white man would intentionally swallow anything that can harm the body. Point being, get better friends.

It's the absolute undeniable truth and many people here know it you fucking cia shill. If you aren't being paid to shill you are even more pathetic than a shill.

You don't belong here and should never post again until you lurk for five to ten years. You fucking piece of shit.

They learned a lot from the British

Just don't take drugs!?

Yup it's totally not the cia. They have been caught red handed importing cocaine numerous times they are the largest supplier of heroin in this country but it's the chinks this time. I'm sure it is.

5 years off heroin here. suboxone saves lives. ask for it by name.

>taking opiates when you can smoke weed
Play stupid games, win stupid prizes

When I was 17, I was playing Jimi hendrix on my guitar.
Wtf are young people doing nowadays

Drugs, for any reason, are degenerate. The death of your friends is good.

More violent crimes anyway.

Financial crimes don't get you gunned down in the street by the police.

this shit fuck up your brain dude

smoke crack it's better

You have some super retarded friends, then

>How much longer is the pharmaceutical jew going to get away with this?
I lost a couple of friends this year to the pharma jew. All you can do is keep sober and keep pushing the stone. People will fall behind and fail. You can either help them along your journey IF they want help. If they don't, don't let them bring you to their level

yes that is true, blacks are actually not killed enough compared to the level of crimes that they commit. Whites are killed by the police at a higher proportion to the number of crimes they commit. Blacks are given a free pass to commit crimes and not be punished at a higher rate than whites.

Sucks the pharma jew is now going after kratom. Using the FDA to strong arm policy in their favor

Kratom is a gateway away from addiction. A solution to opiod epidemic.
Pharma doesn’t like that

No, 46 people die from prescription opioid overdose every day in the US. Around 90 people die from gunshot wounds in the same amount of time.

because weed is enough for some people and people are wary of putting any old shit given to them by the government in their body

>how long until natural selection stops killing idiots

user I hate to tell you but your Friendons are just part of Darwinism. My uncle died in a car accident because he was drinking and driving. My family called me an asshole for saying you play stupid games you win stupid prizes.

you can thank oniggercare for that, it forced doctors to treat self-described pain as a vital sign and do everything possible to eliminate them, and they were given patient satisfaction scores for how well they did it
it also gave all the lazy niggers and numales access to unlimited free drugs with one simple lie, and they could try again with the next doctor if one catches them

sure thing nigger. suboxone withdrawl is worse than heroin withdrawl. Good luck trying to quit

suboxone is over prescribed and not properly prescribed. They dose many people way too high and for far too long.

Kratom saves lives and the feds are actively seeking to ban it since it's cutting into their heroin, suboxone, and methadone profits.

>most of the 90 are niggers

user we dont count monkeys in with the humans.

Says the guy who never had any friends. You are worthless and should kill yoruself.

Make sure you dont lose anymore. Or move on, and get new, better friends

You don't remember the 80's do you...that's not what happened at all.

The gateway drug theory is complete horseshit that mental midgets spout to avoid taking responsibility for their degenerate behavior.

You mean the death of his friends means natural selection is working.

It's alot harder for a cop to bust you doing drugs in your house where they need a warrant vs on the street.

Then you should have zoos. Or camps.
Ask about our discount camps. They were very popular in the early 1940s.

charge your damn phone

The CIA was a mistake

incredible that people would consider what you just said a crackpot conspiracy theory when it's so obviously true

Oxycontine and its variations IS a gateway drug. Doctors know it. Your DEA knows it. People who went to heroin because they couldn't afford Oxycontine street prices anymore know it.

Most people cant moderate themselves at all and they have little to no impulse control.

Basically they are likely to be the type of person who is/was a fat fuck or they are replacing one emotional or physical addiction with another they 'thought was ok'

Drug use is YOUR choice.
Learn to use drugs responsibly or pay the price.

Because it feels really good.

I have a friend who a couple years ago had his wisdom teeth removed and he was prescribed hydrocodone/paracetamol for the pain. The following week, according to him, was the best week of his life ever because he was high on pills the whole week (taking the prescribed dose btw, never any more), playing video games and listening to 80s music. He never got back into pills and after the pain from the procedure was gone he threw his pills away but he still fondly remembers those times and to this day says it was the best he ever felt. For people who get on pills once, medically, but continue using them after they no longer need them, it's that chasing the dragon aspect. It's trying to recapture those good feelings, and then the physical addiction comes and that's it.

fucking goblins