Boruto

hawawa

Dicks out.

I want her to win the boruto bowl but she is not even canon.

FEED ME WATAMELONS

Ehhhh. I was going to do a reminder. But whatever.

Reminder that Sumire a cute!

Sumire is best girl for raping.

Forced meme is still not a thing, Salad
She is canon

The district was on the very very, very outskirts thanks to Tobirama being a discriminatory Jew.

There's probably a portion remaining (Thanks, Tobirama!) but it's likely half destroyed.

However the wealth and assets he should definitely have access to. Despite becoming a rouge ninja, Konahas legal system seems to not give much of a shit about that. And rich people don't have to follow the same rules the poor do.

I'd assume the Third put any funds from all the clan businesses into a trust fund or something, because he had no trouble at all with food or money growing up. Plus he has access to all the hidden caches of supplies the clan left around the world (like the ones he stopped at before going to fight itachi).

He's easily one of the richest men in the world. Which is why I find it hilarious Sakura and Sarada live in such a small, shitty house that isn't even paid off.

Here.

If you mean you being raped by her then yes.

what is the best battle in naruto?

for me, it's naruto vs orochimaru. the way he blew him away with the snake sword at the end was so cool

>Which is why I find it hilarious Sakura and Sarada live in such a small, shitty house

But their house looked bigger than Naruto's

Sasuke vs Killer B. Mainly because it was fun to see the eyenigger get hyped up then get absolutely blown the fuck out by B.

Shame Sakura punched it.

This is a Boruto thread, try to be careful with the Naruto discussion. But to answer your question, I'd say Third Hokage vs Orochimaru holds a very special place in my heart.

Gaara vs Lee, but my favorite was Naruto and Sasuke's first fight at the Valley of the End

Reminder that ep 17 will be when Inojin conquers Sarada's heart.

Popo reminds me of Ugandan PoPo man.

i actually cried at bit at his "family" speech

>Tobirama being a discriminatory Jew.
The opposite, he protected the real humans from the scum known as Uchiha, just as the kings of old did with Jewish ghettoes. Hence the intense hatred the jews have for monarchies. They murdered two Tsars in Russia.

oops

meant for

Plot twist: the people behind Boruto are yurifags who shipped Sakura and Ino, and are going to bring them together through Sarada x Inojin

Nothing will ever top Madara vs Gai

That speech and the damn music always get me in the feels

>muh air cannon
>muh spacetime distorting kick

I mean, it's the coolest but come on user. There are many objectively better fights.

This, although, a bit of Naruto discussion here and there is alright as long as it doesn't devolve into you-know-what

>objectively

Chou Chou's best girl. I want to buy her some potato chips.

>Tobirama
hey fuck you fag, don't you diss my man Tobirama. he literally did nothing wrong

The Uchiha is the jew.
>However the wealth and assets he should definitely have access to.
They probably took them away after he not only became a missing-nin but he also didn't pay his taxes. For all you know Sauce also sold it off for cheap.

Boruto and Iwabe from episode two. It mirrored an old fight and therefore I love it

As a fellow /u/fag I like this idea.
though I don't ship anyone because I honestly think it is still too soon for that

I figured whatever the Uchiha had left might have been destroyed in one of the many times the village was destroyed, especially during Pain's attack
As much as like the Uchiha, Tobirama was definitely right about them

Tobi vs Konoha's search team because it was hilarious

This.

>it is still too soon for that
My friend, don't ever change. All of us shipperfags should look up to you. Also, they could go the yaoifag route and as a means of getting Naruto and Sasuke together, as if they weren't gay enough already, they could go Boruto x Sarada. Which probably seemed like the most obvious route, but then something far more interesting appeared.

YO, ALOE VERA

Gaara vs Kimimaro. Literally blew my 10 years old mind to see one of the best villain become hero at the thick of things.

It's kinda like they're trading sasuke for gaara

Fuck off narutards

Kimimaro should have won

Nice meme

I figured whatever the Uchiha had left might have been destroyed in one of the many times the village was destroyed.
I was also going to mention that as well. But it's probably a mixture of everything. Whatever wasn't destroyed was probably either sold off by Sauce or seized by the state(because Sauce forgot to pay his taxes).

And then there's thig faggot

His flaw was not fucking them and merging the clans together.

The mental problems weren't a problem when the clans were one.

HIDDEN TECHNIQUE

I think its an autist who lives in the east coast.

So which moeshit thread did you crawl from?

How so?

This is the same village that lets orochimaru do what ever his wants with just Yamato as a guard.

There's no reason to assume they'd reasonably take his assets, especially when Itachis deal with the Third Hokage to protect and care for Sasuke's wellbeing in his absence.

Prolly if Kimimaro managed to catch those two off guard and stab them in the dick (and he kinda did before he fucking died)

But in a normal fight, I don't see how Kimimaro got to get past Gaara's absolute defence. Shit is basically Susanoo tier

nobody except naruto can stop orochimaru anyway

Different leadership. We have tobirama who is basically a political strongman and then we have kakashi who is the most laissez faire of hokage

If naruto could stop orochimaru, then sasuke could do it as well

If you're fast enough, I suppose, Sasuke and Rock Lee both managed to do it

nope. sasuke may have the eyeshit but I don't think orochimaru will get tricked by the same shit twice. he probably has some countermeasures ready. even his rinnegan won't help a lot now that orochimaru can do mokuton

naruto can stop him with his sheer energy. although it is basically impossible for both of them to kill him.

Would you Burrito?

Why is Mitsuki rarely talked about in these threads? I mean, the fucking Goth loli gets more discussion than him.

Mitsuki, you have to be 18 to post here.

Didn't we talk about him not eating food for two threads in a row?

You're all going to forget her after several episodes, and if not by then, I'm sure you'll forget her after the next arc. By then you'll only get one or two anons who occasionally makes one of those "you didn't forget her, did you, Sup Forums?" threads which in turn will either die quickly or gain a lot of shitposting.

What determines the length of a hokage's seat in office/leadership? Do they have a set term or do they just retire whenever they feel like it? I forgot how this works.

>next arc
>being that shitty Gaiden story

Nah.

"Sumire"" inchouuuu"

I'm sure you'd like that, Salad

>Why is Mitsuki rarely talked about in these threads?
He's an autist. I mean, we talk about him when he does things but he doesn't do things all the time. I mean he didn't even really do much in the Bort movie

What I'm more worried about is if people start whining if we go too long without her having screentime.

Does Mitsuki poop?

The next episodes are will make us vomit blood and shit "
Give us a whole episode on "the daily newspaper Nue in its dimension chakra" is more interesting than Salad who seeks a doll
We do not care a little about her life

Because the thread is full of waifufags.

Yeah but Ino and ChoCho are in it so it's worth something.

Next week is the real deal and by that I mean more Himawari and Uzumaki family time

>us
>we

I want to believe Tsunade had a hand in letting Orochimaru go. It was probably her last act in office before she packed her things and got drunk in front of Jiraiya's memorial.

On the contrary, after Gaiden I expect her appearing a lot along Wasabi and Namida. And then in the ayys arc she should get more spotlight than most of the Konoha 12.

This, hopefully

>Next week is the real deal and by that I mean more Himawari and Uzumaki family time

Studio Pierroooooooot this fucking episode would be perfect for Sumire to have some screentime before Gaiden. Make it happen!

Obviously the doll is just a pretext for something more intersting. Wait and see.

That pic is kinda pathetic, Sumirefags sure are desperate.

Damn it she's too cute, I feel like someone took her from another manga or anime and dropped her into Naruto's universe.

What is pathetic about it? I would love to see the reactions of the Uzumaki family to Sumire.

Why doesn't Mitsuki eat anything!?

What if Mitsuki is a Toneri clone infused with Orochimaru's DNA? Yuck.

Well, they have similar design and theme, with Mitsuki being the "Moon" and everything. So it wouldn't be weird if Orochimaru tried to do something with Toneri's DNA.

>Himawari get's sick, Naruto and Boruto getting flashbacks of the day Naruto became Hokage,
>Boruto skipping class for some days to take care of her
>Shino asks Sumire (because she's the class rep) to visit the Uzumaki's to ask why Boruto skipped class
>Boruto opens the door and Sumire enters
>she see's that he takes care of his little sister
>She helps Boruto taking care of her
>they get closer (no I don't mean that but probably later)
>she stays for dinner and meet Naruto and Hinata, who was out to buy some things.
>They talk about Sumire and how Boruto saved her with a lot of blushing for both sides
>Himwari likes her so much and calls her "big sis" from now on
>She is about to leave, but not before Boruto asking if she wants to stay over the night since she's all alone
>She accepts. She sleeps on Boruto's bed, while Boruto sleeps on the couch.
>Some dicks want to kidnap Himawari due to the Byakugan.
>Boruto notices it and pursuit the kidnapper.
>Boruto fighting the kidnapper and get's in trouble
>Sumire appears to help Boruto and save the day
>Some minor handholding while walking home
>Uzumaki family thanking Sumire
>at the morning, there's breakfast with all including Sumire. Himawari got better, while still needing a day of Boruto's help
>Sumire leaves and says "I'll see you tomorrow" with a big blush. Boruto also blushing.

I would pay for that to happen in the anime.

This needs to happen

I need a doujin of this now

Because he already drinks Boruto's jizz every night like the semen demon he is.

The first four hokage got to keep the office for life, I guess it's the same for the latter three if they choose to

Why did the previous post die? Anyway, yeah, the part about Himawari being kidnapped is forced, but Sumire staying for the night wouldn't be strange considering that she has no parents to stop her.

Meant for

LITERALLY Kakashi vs. Obito in when they were in the alternate dimension.
I'm sorry, there seriously nothing that can really beat that except Rock Lee vs. Gaara.

And then she sneaks into Bort's room to fuck

Hiruzen vs Orochimaru, Tobirama, and Hashirama. Should have been the highest that powerlevels went, and Tobirama/Hashirama should never have been retconned into being stronger than this.

Nah more likely Orochimaru made eggs with his own dna and inseminated them with Toneri's sperm.

Why is Orochimaru such a creep, and how does he get away with everything?

He has a favorite and least favorite food so I'm assuming he can eat. Maybe he doesn't need food regularly?

Are SP really foreshadowing something with Mitsuki not eating? This show seems to have a lot of foreshadowing and hints all over the place, so I would expect this to not be only a running gag.

Either the Third Hokage vs Orochimaru or Madara vs The Fourth Division/the Five Kage despite the asspulls, Madara more than makes up for it.

Then again, I did love Jiraiya vs Pain and Naruto vs Pain.

Shame Nagato himself never got a proper fight.

>denki iwabe and metal are on a team
>people ask why
>denki and iwabe helped each other pass the academy exam and saved 3 lolis from a burning building
>sumire namida and wasabi are on a team
>people ask why
>sumire saved namida and wasabi from being killed at the water plant and even though it was later revealed that she was responsible for the incident they forgave her
>shikadai inojin and chouchou are on a team
>nobody asks why
>boruto sarada and mitsuki are on a team
>people ask why
>boruto and mitsuki helped save the village from sumire and mitsuki has pretty much been told boruto is his personal jesus
>sarada and boruto are childhood friends
Meanwhile Naruto had none of that shit. Everyone were just assigned their teams because that's how the story unfolded. There weren't really any deep personal connections between members.

The Ino Shika Cho formation has been a thing for at least 3 generations.

He said he was sorry and a deviant ninja from Konoha is spending his retirement days stalking him and watching him masturbates, effectively keeping him away from innocent children in the village. Everyone benefits from it.

How hype was this shit?