Best Jojo coming through

Best Jojo coming through

*Brojo

So whatever happened to his Armor ability? He could've stabbed Cream a thousand times with his armor off before he disappeared,

Brojob*

Araki forget. Jotaro not using star finger to kill Pucci was much worse

he had a hard life

That's not Gyro or Bruno

Why didn't Jotaro use Star Finger to break Kira's thumb at the end of Part 4?

Somehow the side bros always ends up being the best characters (except Caesar, Joseph was just too great)
>Speedwagon
>Nazi bro
>Polnareff and milf hunter
>Okuyasu
>Mista and Bruno
>Weather report
>Gyro

That's not Joseph

He's overrated.

Side bros end up being good because they're suppose to be a quirky equivalent to the main character. They usually provide comedic relief or just a backup.

They aren't the best, you're just intellectually inept.

your overrated

*You're

Does it bother anyone else that Araki doesn't save popular songs/musicians for really important stands?

He's only done it twice (metallica and stairway to heaven) and he changed Stairway to Heaven to such a lame-sounding name

>Limp Bizkit should have been Thriller
>King Crimson should have been Bohemian Rhapsody
>Heavy Weather should have been Dark Side of the Moon

can't think of any better ones but I don't listen to much music. I'm more bothered by disrespect for cultural significance

>mods

Is Polnareff the best depiction of a French person in anime/manga?

just like timestop his stand ability finger got rusty

Is this gonna be the new jojo thread

hair.webm marks the spot

where the fuck are the JoJo memes

also how is pic related pulled off?

Made in Heaven is superior to Stairway to Heaven, both the songs and the stand names.
Why would Heavy Weather not be the best name?
And if you listened to KC (assuming you haven't), you would know that their type of music really reflected Araki's state of mind while writing part 5.
I do agree though that Limp Bizkit is terrible and Thriller would have been an infinitely better name.

What the fuck?
I love it!

scery

thriller is the only way I'm iffy on because without limp bizkit we wouldn't have flaccid pancake

I prefer Griller

Wait for the anime to show you.

Nah I kinda like the random aspect of it. Doggy Style was a nice surprise.
I kinda like the Thriller one but my reason against it has been brought up.
I do wish Araki could have maybe made some more jokes with the names though. The real obvious is The Clash should have gone against The Sex Pistols. The Clash was better .
Some of the names are fitting, some of them are a stretch but I don't mind. Sometimes it's fun to power up the autism and try create some sort of stretch.
I do think he's paid more attention to it though in latter parts. Sky High fits Rykiel. Walking Heart's song works for Hato and Vitamin C works with the smugness Damo with her. There's also the obvious ones like I Am A Rock and Blue Hawaii.
Some songs really come across like Catch the Rainbow really matches the atmosphere of that fight and the fact it comes just before dawn is so great.

I just want a god damn Pulp stand.

Also thanks Mods, now I'm gonna have to hope the other archive doesn't remove stegs.

>Jojo I...