South Africa stealing white land in 3...2...1

This is the deputy president of South Africa right now.

twitter.com/CyrilRamaphosa/status/962679719186632704

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sIhGCRIQnCA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

These things always progress the same way.

If I were white in south Africa I would look to get out. A legitimate genocide is brewing.

And no one will stop it because that would mean multiculturalism failed.

Get out.

Let them show the world how Black Panther types can fuck up farming so bad, what was once the breadbasket of Africa is forced 2 import food.

This is the future of all whites if we don't begin lonewolfing our rulers and their propaganda artists/outlets. If you are not willing to die for your beliefs and your people, your enemy who is willing will destroy you will. All that is necessary is that men be men again.

this.
anyone who says "hi FBI" needs to be killed as well.

It's going to be extra fucked up with the water crisis. Turns out most of the people who know water management are white.

Scared yet whitey?

The white left is openly against whites.
They're bizarro self-hating traitors.
I don't understand it.
I honestly think that South Africa is the future of the U.S. if nothing is done.
America was, in fact, better when it was 90% white.
I know this because that's the America I grew up in.
I'm old enough to know what's been lost.
Dark times are on the horizon.

boohoo cry me a river wh*teoid, we will claim what is ours and you can't stop us, blame your forefathers and not US for taking our land back.

lets hope a white genocide happens, so we can be the new jews and keep bringing it up in arguments, maybe we will even get an all white state in the middle east

I kinda want you to. I want whites to flee to safety and for niggers to take over so they can begin starving and dying off.

You will starve to death afterwards, so it will be even

and then you will fuck it up and ask for gibs because thats all you bl*cktoids can do.

yet USA keeps sending billions on foreign aid. All niggers must die.

>bantu niggers built SA
>bantu niggers can run a farm
>bantu niggers wont starve to death
>bantu niggers wont turn on each other
>bantu niggers wont beg whitey to come back

Name one African nation that improved after kicking white people out.

Again this bullshit. The only thing that protects niggers is white men’s civilization. If it fails you will starve to death if it gets overthrown every killed white will be revenged by the 100.

Who wants to live surrounded by this rats.

When we're finished wif fucking the wh*te boer whores we will move with our brothas to Germany to fuck more whores, they actually love it.

Mugabe tried this shit, and he fucked up Zimbabwe so badly that it became a meme.

Their forebears, he says? Since when do the Bantu have any claim on South Africa? Yet the Khoisan seem to be treated as poorly as the Afrikaner by the Bantu.

I'd blame modern white cuckery desu. You're just like the Native Americans, you warred and fought each other to steal land from each other constantly. White people were just the best at it.

No. Remember when we put you fuckers in chains and made you do farm work. Not much has changed since then.

The new Zimbabwe approaches. I am going to laugh when they start begging for gibs down the line.

WHITES OF SOUTH AFRICA, GET OUT OF THERE, LET THE NIGGERS STARVE TO DEATH AND THEN COME BACK

YOU CAN STAY HERE IN THE MEANTIME

I would like to say they could come back to their ancestral homelands but we rather give rat people and niggers our money and nations for free.

Stupid niggers can't think beyond race. Right now they have farms growing food and selling it to the market, only problem is that they're run by whites.
Even in best case scenario everything stays exactly the same for his country. In probable scenario food production suffers and in disaster scenario production suffers greatly, food prices skyrocket and poorest people starve.

It's mind-boggling how they are ready to take this kind of risks after watching how it ended in Zimbabwe.

This, RSA is Khoisan clay
>[clicking intensifies]

>Not much has changed since then.
welll...we got much better farm equipment. niggers are outdated and are essentially useless now.

shhh no tears cuckboy, only cumcocktails from your gf after she got pounded

Blacks werent even in south africa when SA was build up... what the fuck?

I don't cry because it's your funeral.

I can already see it being labeled an act of racism to let in white SA refugees escaping genocide.

Cant wait to see you starve to death. Hopefully it happens soon.
Imagine what happens once Europe hits their cirisis too. Wonder where all those gibs will be then comming from?

Kek I love when ANC members try to sound sophisticated when they speak/write english but ALWAYS end up just making themselves sound even more retarded

I legit wasnt racist until this sjw BLM shit began, and even then, i wasnt not really

not until this black panther shit, the straw that broke the camel's back.

they are making a fuzz about a fucking marvel fictional movie, the lowest tier of movies, niggers live in delusion and thus fail to change reality

did this movie get the same drama as niggercat? of course not

niggers are cowards and too lazy to face reality and do something about it

First we liberate Africa and then our brothers and sisters in America.

The world needs to see what happens when you don't fight back. Or what happens when you do.

>And no one will stop it because that would mean multiculturalism failed.
If it isn't hailed as an example of multiculturalism working.

>11 dams were needed to have enough water
>build only 2
>now both are empty

JUST

It would just be another Zimbabwe and then Europe/US would feed them gibs to keep them going. No starving, just exploding population.

It's that whole 'nobody has tried my brand of communism in the way that I want to try it' before problem. Just applied to blacks.

It really is a religion.

I disagree on one fundamental point. I do agree a genocide is brewing. I don't believe it is the whites who will be genocided. Whited live in very insular gated communities with private security. Of things get bad enough, they will band together and start hunting niggers.

For the record, if I lived in a country oppressed by niggers, I'd become the most notorious serial killer on earth- riding out in the dead of night on my dirt bike with a .308, straight bagging every nigger within 800.

>South African nigger is smart enough to post on Sup Forums

Honestly, I think the ANC are playing 4D chess here.
They know that land reform will destroy the country, but they also know that not calling from land reform will get them shunted from office.

So what do you do if you are commie who thrives on class warfare?
You don't do anything substantial about the situation, but you keep the rhetoric up and blame whitey.
This gives them neverending populist power because they will always be able to convince the population that they are being oppressed by white people.

It is literally out of 1984. War for war's sake because their ideology crumbles when the struggle is over.

They are niggers. They literally do not know any better. My 8 year old autistic nephew has better reasoning ablilities.

Well these niggers are smart enough to use twitter. This shit isnt that hard to use sadly.

But is he smart enough to watch Rick and Mor-- see why kids love cinnamon toast crunch?

A lot of southafrica never belonged to black, but to more likely yellow people
racistcucks.

Blackbrainlets claim land to be theirs, that were never theirs....

you want to be that then you stop the farmers and aid shipments from feeding niggers.

I don't know if a full on Civil War is possible in modern times, but if the day comes my body is ready

Gated communities cant stop government backed africans mate.

No, we live in the information age. It was enough in previous generations for a powerful personality to stand out and accomplish a lot. But now there are powerful people with thousands of underlings constantly sifting through information, finding all of your flaws and wrongthink, and if they dont exist, they will make them. All while positioning you as the evil doer so the public can feel good about shaming you. This is what youre up against, conventional means of fighting back no longer work, the best way to push forward would be new types of widely used publix encryption that makes those youtube comments into a true playground for free thought and expression. Humanity will do the rest when its no longer afraid

South African famine in 3...2...1

They already did. It was called Rhodesia.

Wow south african user was right several days ago

Why not allow African-Americans to move into South Africa and South Africans to move into the US?

Its a few pockets of well armed men and their families against a literal fucking horde. Farmers who stay at this point do so knowing they will die for their land.

they're already having a drought :)

it's all whitey's fault :)

once whitey is gone itll be a paradise :)

>HAHAA THE WHITEY DEVIL IS GONE!
6 months later
>UN PLS SEND FOOD

im honestly so damn tired of listening to blacks blame everyone else for their problems

>I think the ANC are playing 4D chess here.
They might think they are, but they forget that white people always have a line and it's about to be crossed.

>Rhodesia mk2
The land was barely populated when Boers arrived. The vast majority of blacks there now, came after whitey Anglo discovered minerals and needed people for mines. The Boers predate most of these layabouts by 2-300 years.

>They might think they are, but they forget that white people always have a line and it's about to be crossed.
...He says while knowing what has happened in SA with no retaliation

Not in a world where we do not control the narrative machine and where we can be false flagged, the enemy has all of the cards except ONE, control of rogue committed individuals who can each choose their own preferably high profile target/s and on a frequent but sporadic basis start putting certain people in early graves. Names like Soros and Rothschild and others come to mind. These people shouldn't be walking around when all that is know about their treachery has been common knowledge as long as it has. When the elites see that their own are being killed day after day and as the bodies pile up they will begin to fear us as they should. The problem is that they see us as soft and cowardly. They have been correct to do so. This is a WAR, not a game. You don't fight wars with words when your enemy is killing you, you kill your enemy. Period.

the time has come white devil. witness us. we will ask nicely that you climb into the ovens then we shall just put you in them

Cause I think things are different this time.

>Unlock and grow the economy
Well, it was good while it lasted lads

> they will band together and start hunting niggers.

Once you do this, you can kiss your lily white ass goodnight. You think the entire country is just going to sit around and watch you hunt down their kind?

You are going to end up starving to death.

No. They should fortify, defend and start racking up the numbers because you know the nigs will just keep throwing bodies at a meat grinder. Let the world look the other way while innocent white people are forced to defend themselves, it won't matter anymore once these guys start racking up kill counts like it's a fucking video game. Literally set up to survive as far into the zombie horde as they can. The whites are so hopelessly outnumbered and the niggers are so viciously stupid... It would make niggers all over the world pissy and chimpish while reminding whites that these creatures are easily dealt with.
It could only happen in a few places in the world, our pavement apes are a bit clever, devious and well entrenched in their ghettos but imagine a field of poorly armed, unorganized, retarded zombies running toward a well defended compound.. It could be the stuff of legends; fueling race wars for generations to come

Does not mater, it's a black continent for BLACKS not filthy pigskins.

>YFW Afrikaners defend their homes from swarms of Bantu with Luty SMG's
youtube.com/watch?v=sIhGCRIQnCA

i honestly hate niggers even more now.

>genocide is brewing
White genocide has been going on since apartheid ended.

Ok, why don't you start then? Pick a target and go, tough guy.

>digg it
blimey there's a blast from the past

THIS. ABSOLUTELY THIS

>This is the deputy president of South Africa right now.
I would be salting my entire farm, and suggesting that others do the same ....Next week I would be on a plane to USA.

Refugee status in 3....2....1....

SA might not implode if farming corporations lease the land from the new black owners, like farms are starting to do here in the US. They don't have any equipment so they just lease it out for $200/acre or whatever, they don't really have a choice, that or dust bowl erosion. Land owning nogs are happy, nogs that don't own land are now jealous of land owning nogs, whites still make all the money

this. don't be a hypocrite. no excuses. do it now.

>but to more likely yellow people
at the rate china is re-colonising africa, it will do again

i've been to south africa a few times in the past few years and each time i've seen more and more arabs about
i think they are mostly there for holidays to buy cheap gold but they also seem to be buying up a lot of property in places like sandton
china v saudi arabia turf war in africa in 50 years. screencap this

pic unrelated

Fcuking this. We need to start to fucking bite back else this is the fucking future.

And where do you live? Like what continent are you on?

Rhodesia.

Don't worry your little heads. I won't say that "I am." for obvious reasons. Let's just say anyone who is man enough for this certainly isn't going to do it for spectators/whiners like you.

You're wrong, you can't just go walk up to someone you don't like and kill them. You shouldnt expect others will do it for you either. Most of modern society isnt a muslim regime ready to be sacrificed to a cause. They aren't winning because they're killing everyone who disagrees with them. They're winning by dumping billions of dollars into idea wars. Full true anonymity would put them in a panic, because it means those close to them could freely divulge information without repercussion. The fact we've gone this long without actual serious dirt on most of these popular figures should be all the proof you need that people arent ready to die for it. A channel needs to be created for people to share information, like a global publically available evolution of wikileaks where anyone can post anything, risk free. Whether thats dirt on politicians, information about murders, or state secrets. Information should be free.

Will

Never

Happen

They will take the land from whites but zero 0 % of those niggers know shit about farming.

Then the US will give them food aid.

ALL American leftists should be killed

Nope. Look what happened in Zimbabwe. Kaffirs are incapable of running any system that requires complex planning.

What land was stolen? Nothing was cultivated south of the Tugela river and the Xhosa were not pure farmers.

kek

Sa whites get denied refugee status here reguarly

Settle down cia

white genocide has already occured in the following places: algeria, libya, rhodesia, haiti, etc.

>Sa whites get denied refugee status here reguarly
It is a shame too. They are obviously being targeted for simply being white and successful. These farmers made gold out of shit, and now a nigger government seems to think they deserve to own that which others have put their blood and sweat into.

I am sure we could use their farming prowess better in the USA. We need strong people like that. IF I was in charge, I would give them property similar to what they are leaving behind. The USA has plenty of Federal land that could be used.

You will meet my panga

>panga
Stop larping as a kaffir umulungu

Oh Sipho...