It's a harem anime

>it's a harem anime
>MC gets a girlfriend in the first episode
What's the point?

self inserting as being wanted by literally every girl in the school. I guess it helps the declining birth rates or some shit

She's CUTE

The manga gets shit from there and the MC's bros, probably the only redeeming part, barely have any screen time. Theyre essentially one character split into 3 fetishes

Seriously fuck this show cringe humor is hardly humor.

>harem anime

>wanting a beta that waits till the last ep

>MC gets gf first episode
>It's some whore gal girl

Whats the point indeed

>watching haremshit
There's no trashcan big enough for you.

>harem anime
Honestly I have nothing against harem themselves, the idea of watching a badass man kicking ass and fucking women day and night for his amusement is fun.
Unfortunately this is basically never the case with anime.

How does this help birthrates? If boys have a steady supply of 2d women, they won't go out and look for 3d women. Everyone will just stay inside and wank.

Cause he's gonna fuck it up

I thought /a loves ecchi harem shit? Threads with posting ecchi pictures (isn't there a board for that?) and discussing tit size preferences always get lots of replies.

And she's pure. She didn't even wanna kiss him cause it was too soon

Go back to you KF thread, you contrarian fuck

MUH

>>It's some whore gal girl

SHES PURE

Harems are like chips, they aren't that filling, they aren't good for you, but you can't stop eating them.

I've read that too many choices lead to less fulfilling relationships.

>MC's bros, probably the only redeeming part

Wow, the anime and manga is not for me since I hate them more than the MC. They do very little that proves that they are "friends," at least on what you would expect good friends to be like.

Sorry the Nips missed another opportunity to spoonfeed you the same shit you've been eating for the last ten years.

Settle down, boys, both of your tastes are shit.

>it's a harem anime
wrong, its ecchi fan-service anime

I don't like this either.

>its Isekai
>its Harem
>Ecchi
>The MC is an annoying cunt that yells to sound funny or reinforce a point.

Why are Gyarus "in" right now?

It's called deconstruction.

why does she end up going out with him anyways.

like the way the relationship itself develops is nice, but at the beggining when she sees the guy as nothing more than a dumb perv, she decides fuck it, lets ride him? that always seemed like the weakest part of the series to me

I know right.
Either go one way or the other.

Its to show you that thirsty thots will always ruin everything just to get the D

Gyarus are the best.

She's not lying when she says she likes him and thinks he's funny. Not all relationships need the characters to have secretly liked each other for years. Sometimes you ask a girl out and she says sure. Honestly the fact that a lot of these shows don't do this more often in much more surprising.

Don't listen to that user he doesn't know what he's talking about. The friends are all fags and while reading I skipped any pages that featured them. The real meat of the manga are the cute interactions between Yukana and MC.

I've started skipping every scene with the incel trio. It's much better that way.

>Not all relationships need the characters to have secretly liked each other for years

true but it still seems weak that a guy that basically perved on her even while asking her out seems like prime riding material

Why does he keep listening to the virgin trio when they keep sabotaging him?

Because "comedy". I have no idea.

Its going to go the same way every episode wont it?

B T F O

>MC gets a girlfriend on first ep
>he dies after that
What's the point?

so he can become best girls pawn

It makes everything better

>>it's a harem anime
It's not. Stop saying that it is.

Why do people keep saying this?

>it's a harem anime
>MC doesn't have any girls, thus no harem
What's the point? Do nips even know what a harem is supposed to be?

because theres lots of girls, not MCs fault they are all thirsty for his dick.

If this was actually about their interactions with each other and not the MC wondering if he will get his dick wet and being retarded, it could be actually entertaining.

his inner monologue is funny, but I agree. this last ep had way too much staring at somones back while they sing, is there more of them trying to figure out how the couple thing works in the manga?

if i wanted to watch some awkward virg sweat bullets and misunderstand girls, and hear the screaming and panic inside his head, i'd spool up memories from sophomore homecoming. this is no good basis for an anime, i'll just browse art of the various girls and not watch

>they are all thirsty for his dick.
But they all aren't. One of them is, and one of them might be.

But in any case, the relationship was already established at the end of episode 1. What else will it take for people to not get the wrong idea, if an explicit couple isn't apparently enough?

lesbo isnt thats for sure
nene absolutely is, and camwhore is but doesnt realize it, interprets it as something else.

Don't reply to posts with reddit spacing, for christ's sake

le reddit boogieman

I mean, SAO is considered a harem anime, and Kirito and Asuna are literally married. The relationship status doesn't matter; the only important thing is whether or not multiple girls want MC dick

you know whats going to happen right?

are you retarded?

What about Rakudai?

threw up when i saw the oppai loli

The point is gyaru and the MC's hilarious friends.

The point is that this is a purification story, of the corrupted mc is purified by the power of gyaru.

Has there ever been a harem anime that actually ended with a harem? I can only think of Kanokon and Tenchi Muyo but can't recall any other.

There's a couple. Maburaho ended in a sort-of harem with MC getting cloned a million times and gets to fuck every girl in the school.

God why did i watch that retarded show. Even young, naive 2001 me knew it was atrocious.

How does teaching boys that women will simply fall into their lap help with declining birth rates when the female mind literally doesn't work that way?

At least it will make them try

It's not like the guys are not trying, the girls have unreasonably high standards. They prefer staying single until the tall, handsome, muscular and freshly graduated med student asks them out.

since when all you have to do is wait for the harem to show up just like in every anime.

MC is a lucky ass motherfucker. He tried once, and he succeeded. There are way more guys who are better than him who will fail hundreds of times before they give up.

Color Wars and Fujimura-kun Meitsu definitely ended with a harem. DxD, Shinmai Maou, and Renai Boukun are heading to that direction too.

Forced drama.
See *monogatari.

What? none of the Monogatari drama comes from the fact that Araragi has a girlfriend.

did we watch the same bakemonogatari or did you watch the one with the blue dinosaur?

Apparently we didn't because I can't remember their relationship causing drama. You can argue Tsubasa at best, but we all know that's the least of her problems.

Fuck it, I'll bite.

What, so Crab's problem wasn't the con man? Cat's problem wasn't her household? Snail's problem wasn't her premature death? Their drama only resulted from the fact that Araragi had a girlfriend?

I'll grant you Monkey, at least. Not sure about Snake.

Snake's main problem was her household, something about wanting to become a mangaka

Its not really a Harem anime. only one other girl likes him, the other wants to break up his relationship for lesbian purposes, and the last girl has a weird obsession with attention rather than love

shes a tomboy