Inshallah we will conquer all this land and colonize the whole kaffir world

How does this make you feel infidel filth ?

Other urls found in this thread:

answering-islam.org/Campbell/s2c1.html
youtube.com/watch?v=61UcZIamYtE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Pretty indifferent to be honest senpai

>Inshallah we will conquer all this land and colonize the whole kaffir world

why?

And of course Sup Forums will bite

it is rightful islamic clay.

>states of victoria and new south wales not green

hmmmmmmmmmmmm your map is old

who says?

What happend in china

disgusting, niggers have no place here, they will become slaves.

china conqeured muslims some centuries ago

no , you won`t . German airforce is in your country my little isis nigger and if you go mad we remove your "king" and replace him by Obersturmbannführer Dr. Mengele . Waffen SS / Brandenburg

China will BTFO the Muslims before that will ever happen

I don’t really care
You’re going to end up having 70iq mongrels with nukes once whites die out in the west
You will destroy yourselfs

Hello Urduni, how's your day?

Stay mad faggot, your idol blew his fucking brain instead of facing the consequences.

What are ypu gonna do? Blow up? HAJAJSHSHAHA
PLS DO

many arabs dont realize that they are also jewish

Won't happen, your religion is about to be destroyed.

Don't jerk yourself off with this trashy map, how does this make me feel? It makes feel glad that it will never happen as you can't even hold your own countries, you're on path of becoming gypsy tier people.

"His idol" was a fav in your country aswell though. Muhammad in heaven and Hitler on Earth? Or was it Allah not Muhammad. It was a propaganda piece anyway, y'all loved the look of the bloke because he fought your masters. You mudslimes seem to love fascists in general, hell Benito got branded Sword of Islam

answering-islam.org/Campbell/s2c1.html

BTW: Why is it that Islam is the biggest enemy of Islam?

>hell Benito got branded Sword of Islam
and he got blasted by MENA newspapers for that

>On 6 May 1939 the Tunis Soir published an article that ridiculed 'the protector of Islam' who conquered Muslim Albania and seized Arab lands in Libya
>In Palestine the daily Al-Jama'a al Islamiyya attacked Italy for broadcasting messages of friendship to the Muslim world while 'swallowing' Arab and Muslim lands under the cover of friendship
>The Egyptian weekly Al-Ithnayn wal-Dunya published a caricature showing Mussolini overpowering an innocent litte girl, symbolizing Albania

Try me, bitch

Inshallah your dog i mean god will burn like mohammed in the pits of helm inshallah ur god is a kaffir you dirty kufar you sand nigger

How does it feels when you put your dick inside little goat ass ? I always thought you «people» needed the bullet.

Just stay out of our business and it should be fine Muhammad.

Allah is a dog

Try your best dunemonkeys

Fuck off cunt.

>How does this make you feel infidel filth ?
>FEEL
JEWISH POSTING

Cause Islam is full of contradictions and that their prophet was manipulated by a powerful demon?

Not surprised, the goyim are in love with you because "muh Islam hates Jews BASED" so it's only a matter of time now.

t. Jew.

>a powerful demon
I think it was just his low IQ.

British empire was bigger than this shit. Add in Russian, Spanish, Portuguese and French then you'll see Christianity has controlled 4 continents at one point or another

Now do one with christian rule.

ur delusional

That'd be kinda entertaining for a good coupla weeks

Dude you literally were smashed by every european power just for the lulz,the british, the spanish, the portuguese kicked your ass so many times it's even ridiculous and pathetic. The brits literally dismantled the ottoman empire, the portugese a small country with few population defeated arabs, ottomans, muslim indians almost everywhere and usually outnumbered 1-5. Spanish didn the same in Lepanto. also the polish after in vienna the austrians the serbs and the greeks

>American continent not shows

Feelsgoodman

As there is no separation of church and state Islam,
religious disputes over interpretations automatically turn into political disputes/war.
Mohammad also died without giving clear orders who should rule after his death,
so it almost instantly split into different political fractions. (sunni/shia)

makes me excited! looking forward to destroying you again

The Portuguese got BTFO a few times in Morrocco.

It reminds me that Poland stopped you once and they will do it again.

Certainly goes a long way in explaining the shithole phenomenon

Conquer used to mean rule, now it just means for muslims to drain the social welfare budgets by inbreeding so much that the retarded offspring require lifelong care. Most muslims are not capable of advanced thought or effective military training. So just keep having children with your half siblings you retarded hairy bastards.

Fear Him Mohammedan!

>We will conquer all this land
>Muslims can't even win against Israel when they all team up
Stop LARPing dude

>No London

Please take America too. Inshallah

White Sharia now

You'll conquer nothing but like the dishonourable parasites you sand niggers are , you'll infested your host and destroy it from within.

At least he wasn't a pedo who also fucked goats.
How can non-mulims even compete?

Go ahead and take North Africa and the middle east. Russia would nuke you muslimsfags back into the Stone age the second you pushed. Spain and France belong to Europe. Stay the fuck out.

Just one condition. Take Israel the fuck out and gas every Jew you find within its borders. This is the accord of Kek.

Didn't your Prophet get poisoned by a Jew?

>not conquering all of Europe.
Cuck.

Why would you want to? Everywhere is a fucking mess.

No.

>rich man pay horde of arab analfabets and give them scimitar
>goes around from village to village and tells them to submit to him or face the sword
>goes to next village, it's across the desert
>it submits, congratulations the Arab peninsula is now yours
>Does the same in Africa
>Plunders the "richness" of the land, mostly salt and slaves
>brags about it 800 years later on an israeli spice trader forum

>How does this make you feel infidel filth ?
I dunno.
Where's ISIS now?

London should be green OP.

Hello, i would like to know, by what year that would be? Please tell, by decade scale, what would be the decade when this exclaimed conquerment and colonization of the kaffir world would show itself?
>no need to discuss what would happen after that. That conquerment ja colonization needs to happen first.
And, how does it make you feel that the very post you made is made possible by and only by, western civilization? Could you speculate in a though experiment that If western world did not exist in the world, would that world have same level of technological achievement?

Based brother

YES

Good luck.

How does it make you feel that we could do this if we really wanted to

youtube.com/watch?v=61UcZIamYtE

You forgot to include Germany and Sweden, which at this rate is realistic

Europe and middle east will be a BLACK caliphate faggot, we are taking your lands without even fighting kek

Let monkeys kill each other

wtf I hate Hitler now

I honestly don't see this happening, but if it does, I wish you the best of luck. If you can overpower the Jews with your numbers, go on with it.

How does this make you feel , s*nni dog?

We muslims come in peace. We have our share of idiots as well. They will not be of concern as they will be hounded to the shadows where they belong.

Peace be upon you friends. These are difficult times but we will find a way.

Shut up european moor, we are taking over and you know it. We are making 8 kids per woman while europeans and arabs are getting older, the future of humanity is BLACK.

Don't really care, desu senpai.

This. inb4 300 replies

you arent conquering anything, you cant even keep your women in check.

i've seen it happen in the west muslim chicks are brainwashing their "alpha" men just like white women did to white men and also blacks recently, wont be long now till the playfield is even. all men are shit. And that's when the fun rly begins.

>the future of humanity is BLACK
Yeah, till first winter. Snow niggers can hide between fjords and you will never find them.

The more I understand the behavior of the common goy, not just today but historically, the more I realize the future doesn't belong to them. It's always belonged to us. They just aren't meant to succeed.

We all know the one real enemy is the Jew. We should lay aside our differences for now, because the Jew seeks to subjugate all.

Idiot.

You mean during the Yuan dynasty 1200s the Mongols hired middle easterners who were currently in their golden age. They hired them as war strategists, architects and astronomers.

Specifically they were tasked with spreading confucianism to the west and south west of china. Present day Yunnan, Tibet, Xinjiang. Yes the teachings of KongZi are coherent with Muslim values. The additional values of confucianism was widely quoted and even brought to the middle east.

As the Muslims spread confucianism and built infrastructure in those provinces they also spread Islam. You can still see that these regions have a high percentage of Muslims.

There was also the Tang dynasty within which the Chinese court was filled with Muslims.

Chinese stereotypes of Muslims is very different from the west.

this is getting stale man. grandpa /pol dont forget to put your teeth in the glas. Christ.

50% of that territory is a literal desert

OK then don't cross the ocean plis

Based Asturias.

>Spain before Sweden and Germany
made me kek

Muslim love shit holes countries.

>Areas under Christian rule at one point or another in history

>The Egyptian weekly Al-Ithnayn wal-Dunya published a caricature showing Mussolini overpowering an innocent litte girl, symbolizing Albania
>overpowering an innocent litte girl

Ironic isn’t it?

no you won't, simpleton

little girls are easy to overpower, back in the day there was no internet or cameras, a little girl could literally be pounded for weeks without anyone knowing. And people are surprised there are pedos, it's fucking built in the genes.

We wuz...

Lol we need clear heads in charge. Most of /pol does not live in reality and have no realistic plans. Even your insult is just a delinquent waste of time.

and the mongols were once the most terrifying force in the world...

times change Achmed, it's time to go back to the sand

Try me goat fucker

This.
Also
> UK isn't green ??

WE

Fuck off.

KEK