Watamote Chapter 118

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Matter-Look-Guys-Fault-Popular/dp/0316439711
discord.gg/wueuPk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Thanks OP. Some idiot posted the raw scans a few minutes ago

and that's all! next chapter is 8/17

Thanks op.

If your favourite character is Yuri, Yoshida, Ucchi or Komi-something then you have good tastes.

MOJO'D

Holy shit, she dragged her back to get bullied, that's hilarious. I wonder if we'll be seeing more of her.

Another mindraped victim of Tomoko's

Kuroki harem is growing.

>tomrrow
One job World Three, one job.

Thank you World 3 for your hard work.

Well sorry for not noticing the release on worldthree at 22:01:01 GMT and posting the thread at 22:05 (after some light cropping and ripping the images manually).

(This thread was posted at 22:07, so there's that.)

The original images are 728x1032 btw.

So what's her name again? Also I thought she was gonna be in the same class as Nemota and the rest?

Her name is yoshida.

Pineapple hair is Okada, I guess

I'm starting to think Tomoko enjoys the bullying

She is so sexually starved that she enjoys any physical contact she can get.

I've been enjoying the latest chapters.

So tomoko into bdsm ?

And another one.

I'm surprised Yuri hangs around like the straight main of some comedy routine

We need a new season I'm fucking sick of the unfunny stupid shit keep getting made.

she definitely does

The manga has grown up so much

Season 2 when?

soon

I just buy volume 10 I hope that helps.

amazon.com/Matter-Look-Guys-Fault-Popular/dp/0316439711

Damn, Okada thicc af

Buy all volumes (New). If you didn't already. I just wish they'd put in more effort instead of splitting themselves across projects.

>localizations
>helping with S2

You have to buy the volumes from amazon.jp to help.

Yes if it sell really will.

No, it won't. Yen Press already paid for the license, any sales in outside will not have an effect in Japan.

Whatever happened to komi-something

nah I just consume this stuff for free and assume the authors like doing this for pocket change

We don't know the class for the 3rd year

They do have like...3 more manga they work on.

It does add up.

>buying anime
>buying manga

Is this neo-Sup Forums?

This manga need help.

I kinda think that if a manga or anime isn't able to live on it's own without shillers, then it really doesn't deserve to live.

Also if I had to pay for watching anime and reading manga, I wouldn't watch anime og read manga.

Only ones I like and only because I want to support them. I dont even read them afterwords.

Also, there's something about having a hard copy version of something.

>hard copy version of something

Having a hard copy of everything takes up space. When you live for yourself and have limited space, you have to throw those things out.

>he doesn't have a big apartment
Must suck not having a STEM degree.

I'm a horder so it don't mean shit to me. I have stuff from back when I was still a little shit.

Also, I rather have limited space than nothing but empty space where I live. At least then, I won't be able to think about how empty, worthless and lonely my shitty life is.

>Must suck not having a STEM degree.
Yeah I know.
I have a MD.
>he doesn't have a big apartment
I live frugally and don't waste my money on a big apartment. Smart people don't waste money.

unfortunately I have a fairly small room so I dont buy physical manga/anime

It only 10 volume

So Nemoto and Tomoko will be in different classes since that girl is in Nemo's class

join guys
discord.gg/wueuPk

> Third Panel
> DAT ASS

If the original publisher is clever they will have written in a licensing fee per volume released too.

Yen Press could have also given a guarantee, that they will publish EVERY volume (or the license will revert).

Tomoko not in the class.

There was a phase where every Publisher in Germany ripped of books from other Publishers.

In the end they had to keep paying the Authors (more) to get new content.

That good to hear that.

Why not buy manga if it is available in your language?

More precise:
Why not buy manga YOU LIKE if it is available in your language?

>I dont even read them afterwords.
I re-read them as I get them.

Because it costs money I can use for something else.

God damn it tomoko. I want to defend you, but you always go to far.
IS she also going to become a lesbian for her ? will she fight emoji for tomoos attention ?

Shit never thought this manga could become beter by giving tomoko friends.

>just finished the new episode of Game of Thrones
>just finished Eromanga Sensei
>just read the latest OPM chapter
>just finished the FFVII for the first time
Today was a good day.

Also:
Licensing fees directly flow into Watamote's Japanese sales pot, as if they'd been Japanese sales all along.

The publisher is also not stupid and surely tracks overseas sales (& therefore interest).

Real sales (putting your money where your mouth is) count way more than Fans just asking for something. Though piracy probably also accounts for something, but only when someone is willing to license it.

Leech.

>just finished the FFVII for the first time

This twenty year old game didn't exactly fit in with the other things you had done today.

I just bought a new copy of the playstation FF games. Just in case.

How long does it take for new chapters to get translated anyway? Only recently caught up to this.

>It turns out Tomoko was crowned most popular person among graduates.
JUST

about a day

Get a room.

It is just me or this little less than 10 pages chpaters are always the better ones ?

Or is just that every chapter that includes delinquent is incredibly good ?

Also, delinquent girls falls in love and ask Tomoko ? for love advince arc when ?

Why her face red ?

I have played every FF except the ones from the PS1 so with the remake on the way I thought "well, about time I guess" No wonder it's so popular, that ending and in general the whole story was to say the least, fantastic.

The guy does the fan art for new chapter couldn't this time.

Ucchi getting Tomoko'd chapter when?

After she kill everyone.

Anyone find emoji this chapter ?

The school trip was easily the best development to the series. After that arc so many characters were given a chance to shine. Also Yuri was a gift from God.

I-is this the power of gap moe?

Do you want to see that in a anime ?

What this for.

next year with more people, can't wait for her to have some interactions with love interests

How does Delinquet manage to be so adorable even as she's dragging someone and telling them they're "fucking dead"?

It's because you know she's actually pure despite her tough exterior.

Did that user who suggested to Nico on Twitter that she launch a Kickstarter for season 2 ever get a response?

Do you want to get bully by her ?

>Delinquent wears animal pantsu

CUTE

Yes nico said they can't do it.

>emoji buying packs of stuffed animal panties as we speak

Why?

If someone has it can you post it .

A little bit, although it would probably be so adorable that I would just laugh and then she would hit me harder.

ESL posted a screenshot of their response. You still have it somewhere esl?

I'm looking for it.

Why do you think a licensed product could get independent funding? Do you realize the mess of contracts and shit that would be?

Well I found the original tweet and took this shitty screenshot myself. if someone with some knowledge of Japanese could translate this at least well enough to make out what they're trying to say that'd be helpful. I checked the translation right from Twitter but it was basically incomprehensible lol.

I found it.

and you pretend to be Japanese you stupid fuck