I wonder how many death threats the mangaka received that he had to "soften" her demise as opposed to rolling with the...

I wonder how many death threats the mangaka received that he had to "soften" her demise as opposed to rolling with the original.

literally who?

Akame no Pico

no I know the manga, I mean how is she an important character

no one actually cared though

I don't know. All I can think of is that there was enough waifu white knighting to put pressure on the mangaka or his editor so she wouldn't die the apparent original pathetic death she had.

I was more upset that nothing played out from the prime minister stating he was going to need to make another kid after his son died. I was seriously hoping he was going to use someone from the cast as a rape womb to make a new son who would then get the alchemy treatment.

Oh well maybe someday Fatal Pulse will do a doujin or something though I seriously doubt it at this point.

>merge with a teigu that regenerates wounds,even reattaching an arm with proper treatment
>die anyway

It would have made sense if she either merged with the teigu and lived or die when she was thrown out of the balcony

My boy Wave survived and that was all i cared for

Akame Ga kill is fucking trash, they spoiler the final in details in the anime and still managed to do worse in the manga

>I was more upset that nothing played out from the prime minister stating he was going to need to make another kid after his son died. I was seriously hoping he was going to use someone from the cast as a rape womb to make a new son who would then get the alchemy treatment.
I'm glad I wasn't the only one. Prime minister had some of the best lines in the entire run, I feel like he was wasted talent.

I still can't fucking believe Tatsumi survived and literally made dragon babies with Mine

What a fucking shitshow of a manga

None? Mine and Kurome were probably already set up for the good ending, but the anime didn't have time to adapt that properly so they killed them, like how Ran survived since they couldn't fit his development. All of their earlier romance were already in the manga and the anime cut them. And they weren't popular enough to make large changes.

Esdeath was always the most popular and she arguably got a worse ending in the manga. And it was too late for Chelsea.

>Mine canonically agreed to be penetrated by Tatsumi's dragon cock
I'm not surprised one bit, fucking ultra slut.

That's not how they did it. She bathed in his dragon cum.

Being dicked only by her beloved dragon for the rest of her life isn't slutty.

This is a basilisk ripoff but at least they did the ending right

>dragon
I only see a shark

Garchomp

>Garchomp
oh god

Requesting the image explaining how Mine and Tatsu had their dragon babbys.