Kaguya

Where is that new chapter at Jag?

Other urls found in this thread:

animenewsnetwork.com/news/2017-07-20/viz-media-to-release-black-torch-kaguya-sama-love-is-war-kimetsu-no-yaiba-manga-in-english/.119060
psylockescans.wordpress.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fuck you! I thought it was Jag.

Delete this thread. Jag should make one soon.

need superior version of that which user made, the archives are shitted up and i cant find it

Mods will delete it for me anyways

>not flipping his frown into a smile

delete yourself

My volume 6 came in, and the extras are pretty good. In particular a drawing of Ishigami before he got his bangs, and introduction of two of the members of the /tg/ club

jag? jaaaaaaag

I'm not Jag, just a dude who wants to support Aka for giving us a fantastic romcom and who'd hate to see it go the way of ib.

What if Jag was a Chester?

WHERE THE HELL IS JAG I NEED MY WEEKLY HOW CUTE DOSE

It's still good to have this thread because the other one will be extremely hectic and die fast.

Can you redditors stop making early threads?

Why do Sup Forums hate redditors tho? Both are cancers and so am I

It's probably going to take me another couple hours because the place that usually uploads leaks to get an early translation done posted a gif of someone playing with a vagina instead this week.

FUCK

was it at least a nice vagina?

I see...

Viz just picked up Kaguya, is anything going to happen to Jag's translations?

Not that I'd post that here, but on a completely unrelated note, early leaks usually go up on the Kaguya page on Baidu which you can find if you search 辉夜大小姐想让我告白 on there.

RIP.

THAT place? That's what it fucking was?
FUCK

RIP Kaguya thursday.

>not just having filters set up

>it's true
damn...

Could this day get any worse?

> animenewsnetwork.com/news/2017-07-20/viz-media-to-release-black-torch-kaguya-sama-love-is-war-kimetsu-no-yaiba-manga-in-english/.119060

fuck

Way to butt fuck me holy shit

Meh, nothing much changes, if jag stops, some other user picks it up, no worries

english volumes releasing?

anime is next?

But that doesn't mean that Jag will stop, right?

At the very very least I can own English volumes
Going to be a while before they reach the current stage though

Are Viz translations pretty good?

I would buy the volumes.

Well guys, these past few months with you were some of the best times I've had

Quick someone archive the translated chapters before shitoto delete it from their website.

Of course not why do you think people are pissed? It also means jag's subs could get DMCA'd

>using shitoto at all
>not downloading your manga

Their translations are usually fine, people are pissed because they'll have to wait and possibly pay money.

Things get scanlated still, look at all the other threads on Sup Forums

Because Sup Forums gets pissed at literally everything?

And Kaguya's popular enough that I can see another group picking it up still, even if I would ratehr continuing to read Jag's.

They're ok. Just sometimes questionable with their word choice. They have to be PG or something. It's like on the opposite spectrum as niggastream except it's actually high quality for the most part.

we can still keep the threads even if if they don't keep the translations up on manga sites.

All good things come to an end

I suppose the main thing that we'd lose are the threads

hooray for capitalism!

Threads will still continue, though if jag stops who knows when the dump would be

what if viz hires jag?

Are they allowed to hire cute little girls?

Batoto's usually fine with that stuff. They only take things down if there's a direct DMCA to themselves.
I don't use it as much more than a notification system anyway.

Keep it to a Thursday since when else will we have it.

He already has a job I think

Then I rgae that he's a corporate sell out and buy the volumes Like I was planning to anyway

It would depend on new scanlators dump schedule, for all we know they'd use the Korean scans and those come out monday

>Another translation effort killed by "official translations" that will be slow and years behind
Banzai for capitalism.

Why will the official translations kill it if they're slow and years behind?

Honestly it's kinda weird they licensed it. Outside of Sup Forums kaguyas really not that well known and there's no anime. So only discussion and hype is really on here.

>No news on Jag
>Chester suicide
Is Jag actually Chester?

Note that we haven't actually heard anything from Jag himself.

Spies, spies everywhere.
On a serious note it's pretty popular in Japan.

anime
n
i
m
e

>there's no anime
yet

>Outside of Sup Forums kaguyas really not that well known
t. never goes anywhere but Sup Forums

Where exactly do you find them outside of reader sites or reddit?

it's pretty big on r/manga

DMCA's and other.methods of Viz moving to protect it's cooyrights.

I don't think Kaguya getting licensed is that bad a thing.
If Jag drops it, then another group will almost certainly pick it up given how popular it is.
Probably FA or Jaimini given how they can get away with translating Viz series.

The greatest loss will be the threads, I doubt we'll be able to see something like "I can't hear the fireworks" again if Jag drops it.

once the anime hits, it's popularity will explode.

>newer manga gets licensed by gaijin before high school magnum opus
Hopefully aka won't go ib

Why would Jag drop it, doesn't he upload it directly to batoto anyway?

Batoto deletes shit if they get DMCA'd.

>Please don't do an Umaru, please don't do an Umaru

He has various channels, the threads are usually a first pass with good quality raws.

Getting the license deal before the inevitable anime is a good move

Yeah, and hype threads will still be there, just less livedumping

I just hope jag continue working on this series. Simply because many licensed title still have a fans scanlation

I mean that he doesn't have a site where he can be targeted directly, does he?
That would mean he doesn't have to stop, right?

It'll depend on his interest, I think he depends on donations and who'll do that if there's an official release now

>I mean that he doesn't have a site where he can be targeted directly, does he?
Of course he does you fucking retard.
psylockescans.wordpress.com/

The fact that it's on wordpress's servers also means they can shut down his blog without him being notified that it's going to happen.

Worst case scenario we have to translate it ourselves, we could do it for Amano Megumi so we can do it for this.

Guess we're fucked then.

>we
You say we but you won't be doing shit. Translators are a very scarce commodity and unless said TL likes the series it won't get TL'd.

FFS who cares I just need this weeks fix I've been staring at this vagina gif for a full hour

true enough, but among the reader-base for Kaguya there must be someone who's a competent nip speaker.

*who isn't Jag

There's always that translator guy who gave jag shit about meme translations.

>Over 1m copies sold
Goddamn it feels so good that Aka (and Kaguya) is doing so well. He deserves it.

I somehow doubt he'd be willing to step up to the plate, and if he were I doubt he'd be nice to work with.

Need good raws first before asking around for TLs

just upload it to the sekrit club

Why not ask for the guys that would eventually pick it up, if Jag even steps down to begin with, to do the same? Or we can just agree to not read it until someone dumps it every thursday sometime of the day after all major Jump manga are out, so the variable wait time is maintained.

That'd be retarded, I'd make a thread as soon as it's out regardless of the day.

>Everything that I love is being destroyed by the western publishers

Welp, jags stepping down time to panic

The problem is not capitalism, is Americuck capitalism. Remember that is Japanese capitalism that give us all the mango and animu.

So what's up with Kaguya lately?

Miko has joined but she's just the out of context visitor at the wrong time.

Is that all Aka will do with her?

Well, nice knowing you all.
See you when the English version is released

>all these losers who can't read nip

Dump started.