Any other Sup Forumsack excited to support a non-cuck game?

This shit finally comes out Tuesday.

I mean, after the Mass Effect fuck up, the COD holohoax and gay flag pandering and the Wolfenstein politicizing, not to mention this shit about a Subnautica game developer being fired over conservative views and an assortment of other sjw leakage into vidyah I'm glad we can finally support an unapologetic developer that just wants to make a good game.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tk5GDgGudQ8
youtube.com/watch?v=CWdx0o8mrAY
youtube.com/watch?v=QE2qNXXcWkc
youtube.com/watch?v=n0sK7Xqfvpc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bump

Pre-ordered and I don't even care if it runs badly day 1. It's been a while since I actually played any vidyah but this got me hooked with the first gameplay footage. The fuck you to the WE WUZ pandering is just the cherry on top.

>This shit finally comes out Tuesday.
Really? Fucking neat. I preordered it months and months ago and I finally got my gaming PC back from repairs so I should be able to play it on high/ultra.

Whats the name of game user, i might try it

What game is this ?

Kingdom Come Deliverance

youtube.com/watch?v=tk5GDgGudQ8

Kingdom Come: Deliverance.

It's a realistic RPG, so no magic, set in a place that actually existed at a time when it actually existed, features lots of swordplay. That's why I'm interested. The Witcher 3, but historical.

Most realistic Medieval RPG

Brian Blessed voices one of the characters.

youtube.com/watch?v=CWdx0o8mrAY

I'm pretty hyped.

There's no black people in this game. Fuck it. I refuse to finance a game that promotes white supremacy.

Most common cheevo on 4chin

das right brotha.

I'M SOLD

youtube.com/watch?v=QE2qNXXcWkc

It's a Czech game, and since all Czechs are racists, anti-semites, misogynists, homophobes and xenophobess, it's gonna be a A+ game.

Worth the money.

Ain't it the most atheistic country in Europe?

as a long time mount and blader, this has got me throbbing

It's actually quite funny how Slavs who play games on literal potatoes can make such good games on such tiny budgets.

I’m excited. I need something to play besides Gears and PUBG.

>tfw poorfag and cant buy it

when tf is that roach releasing bannerlord.

Looks like little shittier version of skyrim but im intrigued nontheless. My ps4 has been collecting dust since november and this looks like a good times. Also no nig nogs thats a plus

power of vodka

>play games on literal potatoes
we're not all romania-tier

Ever tried...

>Blackwake
>Mount and Blade: Warband (and its six million modules, some of which are better than the base game, like Brytenwalda and AD 1257)
>Mad Max
>Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor
>Middle-earth: Shadow of War
>HITMAN
>The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
>The Forest

Plenty of okay games out there that a lot of people haven't played. Not a lot of classics, but maybe that'll change soon.

Voice acting seemed awful, would have been better if they didn't use English actors

Sword fight also had a lot of blade on blade contact which is not very historical

I’ll buy it for you

Still prefer Mount & Blade : Warband

Best Medieval game I have ever played. And you can kick muslims too (Sarranid Sultanate)

Make one where we can fight Muslims.

>not preordering a game by based poles in the absolute onslaught of militant Cuckoldry

Should be forcibly euthanized desu

in time for your grandchildren to play it on holographic emulators projected from their eyes

First game I'm actually excited for since RUST.... and no man's sky, but we all know how that turned out.

They're Czech.

Yesssssssss

>wtf I can't just mad slash n shit and tank shots like in Skyrim this game is unhistorical asf.

Low res i can't read it no matter how i do the asian eyes

Phone poster raus.

I'm on phone and can read that with my slanty eyes.

>Central Europe
It's all one big bunch for everyone outside of the region, anyway

Thanks Christ-Chan, God bless you

The developer is a catty bitch and it looks like an oblivion clone with Moun&Blade slapped on for good measure.
Will probably buy it on sale if its good, or just pirate it though

Looks like a fun game but i need to upgrade to experience it fully.

Pillars of Eternity could be added to that list.

White Allah damn you ph*ne posters.

Fuck off my rig was 1000 euros

Just hoping my toaster can handle it.

they literally made this game have the most historical swordplay they could. i dont even know another game that has done this without the normal button mash.

youtube.com/watch?v=n0sK7Xqfvpc

Try console but I'm playing it on pc during weekends because of the mods. Because Witcher IV will not be released anytime soon.

What kind of parts do you get for €1000 in Romania?

In fact, if anyone wants to answer, what kind of parts do you get for €1000/$1250 in your country?

I’ve played some of those but I need to try Mount and Blade

You know there are photos of our planet right? What would be the purpose of faking photos to make it seem so?

I don't worship molloch nor muhammad fuck them

If you haven't tried Mount and Blade, you need to buy it right now.

Also, once you're done with the vanilla module, play either Brytenwalda or the Viking Conquest DLC. Both are great, now that Viking Conquest has been updated for bugfixes.

I've been waiting for this vidya since 2014.

Isn't it online multiplayer?

>he plays children's games

>"""redpilled"""
>still playing vidyas
Go outside nigger. There's a whole world out there.

There is multiplayer, and one of the modules (the Napoleonic Wars) one is multiplayer only.

But vanilla, and the Viking Conquest DLC, and most mods, are singleplayer only or singleplayer and multiplayer combined.

In the singleplayer you'll find yourself in a freeroam world where you have to travel, fight and do pretty basic quests and then try to conquer the land for yourself.

Mount and Blade: Warband

Stronghold Crusader

Cuckold

>muh gayemz
Stop playing games. They're just a waste of time and don't benefit your mind or body in any way. If you want something to do on your computer all day that isn't some cucked trash for numales, learn a programming language and contribute to an open source operating system project of your choice. Work on React OS or Haiku OS if you have an x86 machine, or Morph OS if you have access to some kind of ARM or PPC machine better than a phone. We're going to need solid community made software to run various computer infrastructure in the North American ethnostate. We're going to end up taking over areas with Intel chip fabrication facilities that we'll use to make our computer own hardware. The NSDAP funded Konrad Zuse who made huge leaps in computing for the time, and we'll do this again in 2018 here in the US. I'm already working on schematics for a 32-bit RISC-V chip, and I'm working on creating some additional modules for PAE to address more than 4GB system memory and hardware backed acceleration of x86 emulation so that we'd be able to run Windows XP programs and shit on it. Do something that will benefit whites down the road. Don't waste your time on games made by kikes.

Eh I don't like rpg or I would buy it.

i54690 @3.5 GHz
8GB DDR3 @799MHz
4096MB ATI AMD Radeon R9 200 series
1 tera HDD
ASRock H97 Anniversary
But that was like 3 years ago, i could get better for the same price now

That's a pretty solid system. How is VAT there, and does it affect component prices?

I'm pretty solid at math but don't really know much about computers other than what I got from a year of introductory computer programming. Where do I start?

The only point of better computers is better vidya.

It's like 15% and i don't know, but i heard you can avoid it entirely if you order it through moldavia

Was Tyranny secretly redpilled tho?
>Women can posess land in the Tiers, Men cannot. However, the Tiers are so badly managed and the conflicts for succession and land-owning so much shit that the Tiers are literally sandnigger-type civs instead of glorious Occidental-style civs (like the Bastard-Tier or the Sage Library)
>Literally have to solve a case about the above succession law where a mother-in-law murdered her daughter framing her husband to get her lands
>Women are seen (lorewise, of course) as inferior to Men in combat situation, even if militias like the SC and the oathbreakers use them (in the first case because the SC hope they'll be slaughtered as canon fodder and the second because of desperation). Women in the Disfavored fight and train because they're so gung-ho about their breeding laws they want only the best of the best to breed strong children.
>Beast-Men are literally untermensch-tier, a view shared by all factions except themselves. Thieves, slaves, matrimonial tribal niggers that wuz kangz and yet got hoisted by their own petards
>While Kyros Laws considers everyone equal, it means meritocratically equal, and not SJW-like equality. There were entire tribes and civs eradicated because Kyros judged they were not worthy of being part of his Empire.
>Only important nigger storywise is nigger who literally wished he could turn from a black guy to a shadow, and is an assassin.

Swordsmanship relied on dodging or blocking with a shield, and they Dev said that they also tried to balance it with fun.

I just think a quality dodge & counter system would have worked better

Dominions 5 is nice

And on that note, that nigger helps you become an anarchist... hmmm...

Is it historically accurate? likes blacks in european army
i might buy this game tomorrow

Unironically start by reading Wikipedia articles about the basics on how electricity works and a bunch of electrical engineering stuff. Then you can start to get into different kinds of semiconductor technology. That's the vital first steps in getting into hardware design. There are homebrew computing forums and stuff out there if you look around enough, but most of them don't really understand much of it beyond soldering shit to breadboards and making LEDs light up when they attach a battery.

As for software development, I recommend learning C to get a good grasp on programming. Sup Forums's daily programming thread might be helpful. Once you've learned to manage your own memory well and you understand how stuff works beyond copy/paste, then you should learn assembly. You can actually use it to reverse engineer compiled programs to see how they work. This is what some of us have been doing to Windows to create React OS, which is binary compatible with some early versions of NT.

You're fucking retarded. Computers can do math faster than you can, memorize exact data faster than you can, retain it for longer periods of time, and with advanced software they can be applied to everything from a McDick's cash register to automated controls for nuclear facilities. In the ethnostate we're going to be embedding custom made chips in everything from radios for police and military to vehicles like tanks and planes. We'll use them for administrative tasks like record keeping and internal communications for emergency and health services, and a myriad of other things. Your games don't fucking matter. Go play your nintendo switch, soyboy.

>Super elite handpicked best of the best spartan legion
>Heavily armed, fight in a phlanx
>50% of the soldiers are women
Literally nuked any immersion I had. Fucking western cucks.

This guy Daniel veras is BASED

Ryzen 7 1700
2x RX570 8GB
16GB DDR4 3200
X370 Mobo

Agreed, but this is a Paradox-game, they probably had the creators by the balls with this.

what game is dis

Very excited for it.

Mount and Blade's vanilla module is basically generic fantasy-history. No magic or supernatural stuff, but generic factions based loosely on medieval Europe, Russia, the Mongols and the Arabs.

Brytenwalda is pretty historically accurate, apart from some tiny details (like pine trees being on the battle maps, which only came to Britain after the early 7th century when the mod is set). The equipment is based on real finds and all.

I dislike how everyone looks like the Golden One in Brytenwalda.

Bix nood, my friend. It is called Kingdom Come: Deliverance.

Currently #3 top seller on Steam, selling better than PUBG, and not even released yet. I hope other devs who are toying with the idea of making a historical game are watching this.

u wot m9

>no magic
If they make me play a character I won't buy their game a second time

Games are art. Games are white culture. There's no point in any of that if it doesn't have a soul.

Looks like I've got an autistic version. Everyone legit looks like Arnold Schwarzenegger.

The game is for white people faggot

What did you download, then?

You need either the 'normal' version or the 'reworked' one. Both should be on the Caravanserai, and probably ModDB and the Nexus too.

Repolished, sorry. Although reworked is also good.

There's literally no point in spending more than this on a PC unless you need it profesionally.

this
It'll be awhile because only 6-7 people work on the game because roachland is full of nepotism

Most appreciated user.

Fuck you faggot I'll spend as much as I want you euro trash.

Mine was $2600

>Games are art
>Games are white culture
Holy fucking soy.

Any time, user.

I was following him since that shitstorm. Total bro.