Let’s settle this. Which state is the biggest shithole?

Let’s settle this. Which state is the biggest shithole?

Mississippi and California

New Jersey, especially Newark area

Oklahoma and Arkansas are some of the biggest shitholes on the planet and no one should ever move there ever. It's absolutely terrible.

Any northeastern or mid-atlantic person will say New Jersey.

Western Arkansas is underrated. Anywhere in the Ouachitas or Ozarks would be a great place to live.

>Arizonans still pretending to not be shitskins
lmao

Dumb nig detected, Ozarks has nothing but rich old fake-christians that use religion to get away with fucking people over and druggies.

>Ohio

reposting from last thread a couple days ago

California in general, mississipi for white trash and nigs, DC for corruption

But California still is the worst

>t. lonely white dude in LA

and as always, americucks insulting while not using any arguments.
usa is the biggest shithole

We are being invaded by third-world scum. Every state is a shithole.

Illinois. Kids there get bullied for being in same-race couples it's super bizzare.

>Nigsylvania

MS is shit where the niggers congregate otherwise its pretty comfy, a lot of people hate pine forests but im autistic about symetry

Mississippi is literally Africa tier.

Cmon anons..yall know its "By God West Virginia"

>Mississippi is literally Africa tier.

Illinois is highly envious and chases that title.

Florida my Highschool hand 6 white people in my grade level and it's "magnet" inb4 newfag.

The only Africa tier part of Illinois is Chicago.

shut the fuck up we dont want more people

move to georgia or the carolinas or somewhere else

I want to say Florida but in reality its probably new Mexico, or South Dakota. Somewhere without many whites and a big native population.

To be fair West Virginia is a pretty big shithole but they're good people.

California. I live in California if you leave the rich enclaves it's almost post apocalyptic in some places.

>ARIZONA
>HUWHITE

I say Tennessee. Over the years I have seen opioids spread and before that all the degenerates used weed and crack. I've seen great cities die and become crack towns. I've seen school districts restructured cause too many illegals and niggers were in their ghettos bombing test scores. Now the mayor of one of the shithole cities had an affair in office with her security head and the media is running with the story that she is somehow the victim when she has stated she willing did it and gave him bonuses and raises in pay. Not to mention universities are having public events talking about how hate speech is evil and not welcomed. If I lived closer I would go there and autisticly screech about how the supreme court ruled there is no such thing as hate speech.