Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu

Jesus christ, hold me Sup Forums, I'm currently at episode 7 and I feel like I can't take it anymore ;_:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/IZjLmHQP79g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>can't jerk it to the hot anime bitches until the "plot" really gets going
really makes my brain tremble

>insert *female ominous soundbite*

Series discussion is dead stop making these threads

The cringe is too strong, right?

Couldn't they have put a character who has more screentime than Felt on the poster?

Such as?

felix

I hate Re:Zero because the best girl doesn't have the screentime she deserves

or the hentai

She'll get more screen time if they adapt the next volumes of the LN.

Can we have a serious Re:Zero discussion? I want to discuss why it's shit

So, have Subaru and the potato had their first fight or quarrel in Rem if yet? It would be so unrealistic if they haven't done any of that after all those years of marriage.

>anime can't accurately portray Subaru's character because of most of what he does is inner monologues
>anime also cuts a lot of dialogue and scenes to fit the 26 episode run
The series is perfectly fine but the anime adaptation was poorly done (Arc 3 specifically).

Great animation, great art, good voice acting, completely SHIT story/characters

I love it that weebs can't self insert themselves into the retarded MC. Cucking weebs makes me hard as fuck.

>Rem:0
accurate

Well since you mention the series is fine I have to ask: is Subaru's transition from pathetic NEET to politics god as sudden as it is in the anime? Genuine question, that's what bothered me the most with this show.

A lot of that was cut out, he knew alot from the previous loops and also he wasn't a real "pathetic neet". He was just really autistic, somehow he has really good people skills but no friends. Rem was also negotiating with them for the past 2 days so she had good idea what it would be like.

How smart is Subaru? Actually, how smart are people in the manor?

Ah, that makes a lot more sense. How much longer do you think the series would have had to be in order for these things to not seem out of place?

For just brains it's probably something like Roswaal > Subaru = Rem = Ram > Emilia. I don't know where to place Puck. The twins might also actually be smarter than Subaru but it wouldn't be by a whole lot.

Give 2-3 more episodes. Full adaptation is 30 at best.

Well season 2 would just cover Arc 4 so she won't get any screentime then either.

At least Garfiel will be there tho

Probably something like:

Roswaal >>>>>> Beatrice > Frederica > Otto > Re/am > Emilia > Subaru > Garfiel > Petra

nigga thats completely wrong

Considering Subaru out kekkaikud Roswaal
Echidna > Roswaal > Beako > Subaru = Otto = Rem = Ram > Emilia

nigga how?

Also, Echidna is leagues above Roswaal as well, so:

Echidna >>>>>>> Roswaal >>>>>>> Beatrice > Frederica > Otto > Re/am > Emilia > Subaru > Garfiel > Petra

Actually fuck, I change my mind, drop Emilia down below Garfiel. She literally only knows about magic, and might actually be partially autistic.

Wait how is Emilia smarter than Subaru? She has the mental capacity of a 13 year old. Literally.

Nigga did you not see the next post I made ()

I only put her there originally cause she's good at magic, but yeah she is partially retarded

Subaru and Otto run and are the backbone of the Suba- I mean Emilia faction. Subaru wouldn't be anywhere without Rem's words or wisdom as does Rem with Subaru, half and the foundation of the Crusch negotiation was done by Rem, the other half of the Crusch negotiation was done by Subaru with his contribution being the tipping point. Ram outkekkaiku'd the clown and the clown also outkekkaiku'd her but also manipulated Subaru and Rem through the entireity of arc 3 and Rem's childhood. Subaru outkekkaiku'd both of them. Echidna tricked Subaru despite being unable to lie. So based on that stuff alone. Beatrice is the daughter of Echidna and Emilia's mental age is 13.
So base on that its:

Echidna > Roswaal > Beako > Rem = Ram > (by slight margin) Subaru = Otto > Petra > Emilia

Tappei needs to update faster, Subaru has been without his lover for too long

>;_;
LEL THE FEEEELS OMG C;
Nice underage bait.

Overrated as fuck and trash

Why is Roswaal ranked so high? Wasn't everything that he did all determined by his gospel and he wouldn't know what to do anymore once his gospel was destroyed or proven wrong?

Don't forget
The Spoon
Also Al.

The gospel gives vague instructions. Roswaal has to construct most of the plans around it as well as decipher. Which both Subaru and Otto are having trouble doing with the two gospels they have.

My fury knows no bounds

No, Ram is definitely smarter than Rem, since she's the prodigy and everything. I think Rem is probably more at Subaru's level, only better trained and with no access to knowledge of the future.
>He was just really autistic, somehow he has really good people skills but no friends.
To better describe this, his personality is a bit different between the WN and LN. In the WN, it's fairly obvious why he doesn't have friends, and that's because he has no filter. He's insensitive and rude.
>is Subaru's transition from pathetic NEET to politics god as sudden as it is in the anime?
Well, most of the negotiations were just reaffirming the points Rem had already been negotiating over, where things had stalled because the pros and cons were even. Crusch would only make the deal if the pros outweighed the cons, so the White Whale was the tie breaker.

As for the merchants? They were all already onboard for taking out the Whale, since everyone wanted it dead.

As for how he managed to restrain his autism for so long? He had Rem to hold hand, and he wanted to be the guy she loved. So he managed to keep his shit together long enough to introduce the whale thing, and got Rem to smack him on the back when things got too stressful and he needed encouragement.

I don't think he looked very cool.

Emilia is best girl. Discuss.

White Fox must have had a grudge against the Spoon. They removed every single one of its scenes in the anime.

Literally the most boring anime ever. Why do people like this trash.

Because its a wild fucking ride that keeps getting wilder the deeper you go

>Why do people like this trash
Same reason people like anime like Konosuba, even though it's a downright poor QUALITY series. People like different things.

They needed another cour. That way all of the Satella scenes and everything could have been properly included.
It has timeloops, suffering, and best girl. That and the source material has interesting moments. A lot of it being shit the author most definitely didn't think of when he started writing the story.

Ayamatsu Subaru is best Subaru

Prove me wrong

Not Rem's Hero Subaru

Sigh
Should I start from the beginning of the manga or continue where the anime left off?

Suburu's suffering is good but I want some long term psychological effects from dying so many times

>sigh
>Should I start from the beginning of the manga
and you already sound like a complete retard.

He fell in love with the yandere and is pretty much emotionally dependent on her now. It's been a year.

there is no manga or another sourve that you can spoiler yourself

lolwut ?
why i missed that or what are you speaking?
i understand subaru still loving emilia
you are a user from future or somthing?

Ayamatsu Subaru destroyed everyone and even Reinhard to some extent. Rem's Hero will never come close to that. Hell, Rem's Hero might as well beg Ayamatsu Subaru to spare him if they're to fight each other.

In the WN and LN, he fell in love with Rem. Rem is, by how the author describes it himself, a yandere. While she can quite sensible at times, the story still leaves her sanity a rather fuzzy matter.

>but I want some long term psychological effects from dying so many times
Well, he did technically have a huge mental breakdown after rem's existence, except for her body, was erased, causing him to repeatedly kill himself until he finally realized he can't ever move backwards in time after the checkpoint was moved to Rem being erased

Rem is too damn sexy and is a 10/10 design. Too bad the anime adaptation never went beyond giving shy glances to each other. Well I suppose that's a fault with the LN author rather than the manga, guess I shouldn't expect maturity from my chinese cartoons. Would've been nice if one of his lives was a life with Rem as his waifu just to give us Rem lovers a bone to hang unto.

But it sucks ass that shoujo as a genre has that but is hung up with rape, NTR and cheating at every page turn.

>Would've been nice if one of his lives was a life with Rem as his waifu just to give us Rem lovers a bone to hang unto.
Boy, do I have some news for you

>that's a fault with the LN author
He had them sleep together. Twice. Gave them some blushing and hand holding, and a proper mutual love confession. The anime cut plenty of cute romantic scenes which happened after From Zero.

Or the creepy stalker ones. Didn't those two try and drug each other?

It's hard for me to call Rem a yandere after seeing her rejection of Subaru's offer to run away in From Zero and her willingness to share the guy she loves with another girl.
Her sister is the real yandere in my opinion.
>Ram: Just please don’t forget, Roswaal-sama.
>Roswaal: About what?
>Ram: Those who rely on swords fall to swords. Those who rely on witches fall to witches. Those who devote themselves to fire fall to fire.

>They were words woven together almost like a song, and it was the curse casted at the end of retribution.
>However, this time, in a completely different situation, Ram put the curse on a man.

>Ram: And so, those who ask of Onis will fall to Onis, and shall be destroyed by what they relied on.
>Roswaal: ……So, you’re going to destroy me?
>Ram: Yes, that’s right.

>Hearing Roswaal say those words with one eye closed, Ram got off his lap and nodded. And then, she steps back lightly, pinches her skirt, and while showing a perfect curtsy she said,

>Ram: Your desires, your wishes, your feelings──I will destroy all of it. While helping you out with that which means everything to you, I will take you away.
>Roswaal: ────
>Ram: Please look forward to it.

I was able to pick up on his character, including some of the less explicit nuances of it, even in spite of the lack of much of his inner monologues. I don't think they were strictly necessary.

The cut Satella scenes were definitely a shame however. And the Al reveal to a lesser extent.

Its not rape if their feelings are mutual

Rem was the one who tried to drug Subaru. Subaru wanted to get Rem all drunk and messed up.

Yeah I know it's trash right.

>It's hard for me to call Rem a yandere
Ahem.
>Q: Are there any yanderes among the Re: Zero characters?
>A: It depends on how you define yandere, but in the author’s mind, it’s got yanderes all over.
In WN Arc 3, one of the notable differences in violent content is in how she loses her limbs.
>Q: Is yandere Rem-chan the type to kill Subaru? Or is she the type to confine him?
>A: She is the type to stand in front of obstacles in every way for Subaru’s sake, continuing to dedicate herself to it until she dies, no matter how many limbs she loses.
Rem tried to drug him, for unknown purposes. Subaru tried to get her drunk once, because he wanted to see drunk girls.
Subaru's too much of a pussy, and Rem set rules for herself to contain her yandere tendencies.
>Q: Rem has shown several glimpse of a yandere in the story but if there are other yandere-like episodes I would like to hear it!!
>A:
>Rem Rule 1 “Thou shall not step on Subaru-kun’s shadow”
>Rem Rule 2 “Thou shall be careful not to breathe in the same air as him”
>Rem Rule 3 “It’s my job to clean Subaru-kun’s room after he’s asleep and to greet him good morning before he wakes up”

I remember when I was happy watching anime

rem a generic waifubait. Discuss.

>Rem Rule 1 “Thou shall not step on Subaru-kun’s shadow”
>Rem Rule 2 “Thou shall be careful not to breathe in the same air as him”
>Rem Rule 3 “It’s my job to clean Subaru-kun’s room after he’s asleep and to greet him good morning before he wakes up”
I enjoy how all 3 of those rules have been broken

Stop giving people a reason to call this series reddit zero.

So whats going on with arc 5 translations? There havent been a new chapter for a while.

I think it's a new wallscroll. Want that art though

This isekai could be good, but MC ruined the series completely. I had to skip 10-15 minutes every time he was throwing a tantrum, because it's too disturbing and shameful to watch. I wonder if they could've make Subaru less pathetic or something.
Also, r8 this shit youtu.be/IZjLmHQP79g

What happened to TLanon?

Is Echidna endgame for Subaru? Screw Emilia and Rem.

Corrupt his soul and use him as a science experiment make him abuse RbD as much as possible to perceive all possible realities through his memories or something like that

You're all wrong
It's like this:
Roswaal >= Ram > Beatrice = Puck(?) > Subaru ~= Rem > Otto > Garfiel > Emilia > Meili

Ram's the most intelligent one, being the prodigy she is. The main story line perhaps doesn't stress this enough, but the EX novel does. Reading people, reading situations, devising plans on the spot, it all comes naturally to her and she's been trained at all of this and leading people since birth.
Roswaal's got 4 centuries of nefarious plots, politics, magic research and keikaku on his back. He's the most well-rounded in intelligence and knowledge, and is the second in intelligence, so I put him first.
Beatrice's got the most knowledge having spent 4 centuries rocking on a chair while holding her knees and crying but also reading.
No one fucking knows what Puck is about or what he's thinking, which is impressive but not clear in just how intelligent it makes him. He also has a vast knowledge, having lived for 4 centuries.
Subaru can read people and situations quite well, especially surmising what's going by going off of very little information. And he's pulled off some impressive plans.
Tbqf since I haven't read Arc3 I only go off by my impression of Rem from anime and what I've read here. The impression is that she's quite intelligent. And I knows she's well educated.
Emilia's pretty dumb in some mundane things (but is not unintelligent). A lot of it stems from lacking education and real life experience. She's been doing nothing but studying for a year and a half now and what I've read of Arc 5 and 6 early chapters she's gotten a bit more worldly. There's hope for her. Also she shows quick thinking in fights.

I don't know where to put Frederica. Not enough of story on her to tell for sure. But I'd estimate between Rem and Otto.

>there will never be another masterpiece like re:zero

why live

Do you hate both Subaru and Roswaal that much?
99% of why Echidna is wet for Subaru is his RbD and his odd personality which makes it hard for her to predict his actions and reactions. She'd treat him like a lab rat.
And how the fuck do you think Roswaal would feel if after 4 centuries of planning she blows him off for an autist manlet that Roswaal has been using specifically to bring her back?
Well, we'll see how Roswaal will feel because that's gonna happen, but still...

The threads were dead and no discussion was being held lest you invoke the wrath of ESL-kun plus the shitposting made him lose motivation in translating.

I would love to see an edit of the series in which we only see the times Subaru move up to the next checkpoint. Seeing how an outside observer like Rem views him in the timeline would be interesting.

I like this, but don't let Tappei know. He'll start writing it and WN will get even lower on his priority list.

Are you assuming or is this fact?

I'm assuming

I shall refer to the Witch's 3 page contract

Oh, I thought it was faggotpussy that did that for you.