This article has turned me into a white nationalist

I'm 100% serious. I only considered myself Libertarian before reading this shit on the BBC. Now though? White identity matters. It has to because racial identity matters to every other group. If they get to be proud, I get to be proud too.

bbc.co.uk/news/stories-42860564

Go ahead! Read it and become a white nationalist too!

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/ALFV1
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

White women don't like white men. Get over it

> bbc
already white nationalist anyway

Here you go bud

archive.is/ALFV1

Give it a read though. I've never seen a more effective way to red pill a white person than this one fucking page. It's absolutely insane. Potent red pilling tier.

C'mon you fucking leaf, get red pilled and check that shit out. Become a white nationalist.

archive.is/ALFV1

Imagine a black dude coming up to a Klan rally, and trying to explain that he doesn't identify as black, he doesn't associate himself with blackness, and he's not concerned with the black race or with black people as a whole.

That's what you white people sound like when you try to abandon your whiteness in front of brown people.

They don't even bother to feel sorry for you for being so mentally confused and defeated, it might make them laugh, but that's it, and the next thing they'll do is crack your skull because that's funny to them too.

You were born into race war, you were born wearing your uniform, you can't escape this fate. You must fight and you must win or you must die and there is nothing else to it.

All I'm saying is, despite everything I'd read before, it was a fucking BBC article that changed me. There's something strange about that. It red pilled me on race.

Well said. Sometimes it's the most simple redpills that are the most profound.

BUMP

Read it faggots. It's the most potent red pill I've ever experienced.

archive.is/ALFV1

good you realize that blacks are mostly sub human animals yet they truly believe that Africa would be Wakanda without whites 'plundering' the continent. Ironic considering it was thousands of years of them loafing around killing and enslaving each other that really held them back to pre stone age levels to this day they think eating albinos grants special powers and having sex with babies cures aid but come on without whitey they'd be superior in every way and totally not extinct

Quick question Jacob. Are you Jewish?

Bahahaha. His Instagram profile:
>Queer non binary illustrator and community artist. Decolonising through spoken word, illustration and punk music.

tldr me lads
i can't read ebonics without getting a migraine

I don't get how there are still white people in this world who aren't full 1488 yet
The jews are outright admitting white genocide is planned yet there are still people who say it's a conspiracy theory

niggers really are faggots way more often than anyone else

Well to be fair east africa hade one of the richest and busiest ports in the world before europeans came along and burned it

And colonialism did more bad for Africa then good, but only because it was abandoned half way through and the land was redrawn in a retarded way, if europeans hade just keept going with colonialism Africa would be on par with the rest of the world
Same thing happend to india, it became a overpopulated shithole, but india was a even bigger crime then colonialism in africa imo because it was already fairly developed nation with rich culture and higher science

Black Panther is important to Black ID.
Author couldn't ID with non Gollywog characters so made his own.
When eleven asked for a laminator to make 2D figures to play with.
More Gollywog characters are needed

I thought they were chris-chan's comics

I fucking hate this literal WE WUZ nigger who got invited to OXFORD to speak about why ancient egyptians were black

that's not a very redpilling experience tbqh
negro chimpouts are way better

Welcome to the club my dude.

>If they get to be proud, I get to be proud too.
You can always ask a simple question:

>Because gays make the choice to be gay they can have pride?

The response is always "NO they were born that way!"

Your response therefore is a given:

>I was born this way too.

>stop killin'
>he says as he kills 4 people

>*hands rubbing furiously*

It did make me think of that Autistic cluster fuck when I first looked at the image

>Well to be fair east africa hade one of the richest and busiest ports in the world before europeans came along and burned it

Having never built boats...

>Giving a fuck about what Hollywood does
>Giving a fuck about what niggers do
Lame

Good luck. As a non-white who's been on Sup Forums maybe too long, and female, I am going out of my way to talk all my white friends into hooking up with non-white men. I have my sweet little collection of racist comments courtesy of this board and showing them exactly why the white race is a cancer that has to be eliminated. Have fun. :)

Yeah true, but every cloud

You're an idiot focused on the wrong issues.
It's niggers in fantasy land made by kikes. If people actually give a fuck about this, or if they are naturally stupid enough to watch that nigger shit, they should get the rope too. Get outside and fix your country, Govnah

I read that whole thing but appart from the whole ''WE WUZ'' brable, I don't know what is exactly redpilling about it

>You were born into race war, you were born wearing your uniform, you can't escape this fate. You must fight and you must win or you must die and there is nothing else to it.

Simple and cuts through the noise

>having friend
>being female
>leaving your mom's house

All things that didn't happen