Peter Schiff is shitting on bitcoing live now

youtube.com/watch?v=MsL_8AazpsA

Other urls found in this thread:

exposingjews.wordpress.com/jews-did-911/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He's a Jew after all. Supposed to do the opposite of what they say

what?

actually he predicted the 2008 recession. so you should have listened

Predicted one thing that any reasonably smart person also predicted. Now he's speculating on bitcoin. But he said it was a bubble ever since it was a dollar I'm sure.

I'm not saying he's wrong, but he is obviously biased. I do think though that having some gold or silver right now is important to any person's investment portfolio. Afterall, it even says "Schiff Gold" in the background of the screenshot you took.

A Jew selling gold doesn't want people to invest in something else, color me surprised...

Adam Schiff is way cooler, I think. Which is the Schiff that blew out all the occupy fags? He was pretty cool.

He's a Gold Shill. When the economy collapses why tf would I need gold, when would I ever fucking need gold. He's basically IRL pumping gold and he'll dump it soon.

It's this guy, Peter Schiff. He makes a lot of sense and puts things in simple terms for those of us who are retarded. I really like Peter, I just think he's a bit of an alarmist.

> a jew selling gold
That's a rarity.
He's a jew so don't trust him. Buy bitgoys.

>When the economy collapses why tf would I need gold, when would I ever fucking need gold

because the economy will eventually be rebuilt brainlet, do you think the world will be perpetually stuck in some mad max scenario?

I'm thinken on buying crypto soon, any ideas if it'll sink any deeper than what it is right now?

He's been shitting on bitcoin since day one and I don't see why he wouldn't have picked up on the crashing rightaway.
/sage

Peter Schiff is my favorite Jew.

Any relation to that Jew rat kike Adam Schiff?

artificial syntesis of gold is a certain possibility for the near (30-50 y) future and gold isnt that much valuable for pre-industrial civilizations as anything other than its for decorative aspect.

you have a short period of history where gold actually useful and rare while retaining its ornamental value, but its guaranteed to end

No, Peter Schiff is actually typically /ourkike/ on most things except bitcoin. I generally like Peter Schiff and have for years now.

Take it to /biz/ it does not belong here.

exposingjews.wordpress.com/jews-did-911/

Him and the other Jewish Austrian Economist are the best Jews. They are Jews who want to destroy (((Central Banking))).

>Peter Schiff