10 120 IQ blacks or 10 retarded (60 IQ) whites pick one

10 120 IQ blacks or 10 retarded (60 IQ) whites pick one.

Other urls found in this thread:

wilderdom.com/intelligence/IQWhatScoresMean.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

10 retarded whites. Africa needs all the genius they can get.

Whites. They’ll have low time preference, higher parental investment, more trait agreeableness and a lower rate of violence and criminality, even if they are retarded.

>60 IQ
>Low time preference
Not how it works, user.

>high parental investmsnt
So you’re saying you’d rather your child be raised by retarded people?
>low time preference
Is this a shitpost?

NIGGERS ARE WORTHLESS AND HAVE NEVER CONTRIBUTED ANYTHING AS A COLLECTIVE

That’s wasn’t the question

>no one calculated the speed of the moon before 1946
Doubtful.

Whites, since after a couple of generations, the descendants will regress to the mean.

Neither

120 iq Negros children will regress to the mean and chimp out.

Wikipedia says he was involved with project Diana
That’s it

he was part of a team doing radar experiments
"the speed of the moon" is a simplistic explanation for what his project achieved. you know, simple enough that basic wogs can feel upset that he isn't revered like einstein

>120 IQ black

lol

So you're saying he got credit for someone else's work?

The moon doesn't even spin. Is this a joke?

Oh wow, he could calculate the speed of an object. How did he do that????? (v=s/t)

>120 IQ blacks
Individuals 6 standard deviations higher than the average are hard to find

The speed of the moon has been known since math has been known. Math preexists blacks

I don't know why people who posses common sense would reply to this.
They are aware of their obvious short comings both mentally and socially which is the REAL reason why they are angry in the first place.
Now that the tide is turning back to common sense we can expect a new age of truth vigilance never seen before in american or human history. The blatant lies that have permeated all of human existence to usher in totalitarianism is coming to an end.

PASS THIS ON!!!

God bless president trump!!

> 6 standard deviations higher than the mean
I’m not sure that black people have an average IQ of 30 but I may need to check again

You've only ever seen one side of the moon, don't act like you know it well.

Whites. More likely to be good.

Blacks have an average iq in America of 84. 85 is retarded.

Average for blacks is 60, standard deviation for blacks is 10 I think (not 100% sur though)

An IQ of 120 is more than 3 standard deviations above the ooga booga average of 70. You'd be hard pressed to find 10 niggers who are that intelligent. I'd even go so far as to say that there are probably entire countries in Apefrica where there is nobody with an IQ that high.

Whites

It doesn't work that way, people on this board prefer whites over blacks because they perform better (under EVERY aspect).
If all the people were like in your example we'd all be black in black nations talking about black nationalism and you'd have asked viceversa.

so they are equal is what you are saying

wilderdom.com/intelligence/IQWhatScoresMean.html
The 80-90 IQ range is defined as ‘dullness’ not retarded

The whites are probably cleaner and lack sickle cell disease.

That's worth considering as well. Negroids being DumDum isn't our only criticism.

I was defined was retardation. But they were afraid of hurting the Negroids' feelings so they lowered it.

Political correctness in action.

>> havin to work this hard to prove something untrue - black success and intelligence on a societal scale

Lmaoooooo

It simply doesnt exist

If you take 10 intelligent blacks and let them breed, in just two generations you'll have hundreds of dumb niggers. Do the same with low IQ whites and you'll have lower total population and a higher number of intelligent offspring.

So you're telling me that 10 retarded whites with

Neither. Both are shit
>But it wasn't in my options!
I don't care about your false dilemmas. Anyway, here's my approach on the subject: deport the nigger, neuter anybody below 105 IQ so they don't have any offspring. Repeat the process every 5 years, basing you IQ on your own nation's score, to ensure the 105 IQ bar keeps raising as the population gets smarter due to your mild eugenic program.

The other Anons argue their descendants will have IQ progressing towards the mean.

Not sure if that's true or not. But the disease thing is true.

Anons wait a second, isn't our whole argument of race realism dependent on IQ being hereditary?

So eugenics and evolution are fake?

I think it's a bit more complex than you think.
We know that black children raised by white people will have high IQ. But when they become adults, the IQ will regress towards the mean of their race.

That's why it's a bit iffy to me.

Blacks and IQ simply isn't a thing. You choose a Negroid if you want high crime or some shitty olympic medals, not for their IQ.

Regression tword the mean from parent to offspsring is real, but it dose not imply that natural or artificial selection cannot change populations; populations change all the time.

>sickle cell disease
Why do you dumbys always reach for sickle cell disease, like it's a thing?
It's a rare disease, based on a recessive gene.