Give me one good reason why we should

not let Asians into our white countries..

youtube.com/watch?v=V1QEk9mNuD4

because they are fucking smarter than you.

They belong in asia, but they are welcome to take over if they want. More noodles, sushi etc.

cool milkers btw.

Because "countries" are a failed idea. Europeans and Orientals should join forces and eradicate all the shitskins and establish a planetary empire.

We can work in harmony (((user))). No need for racemixing.

Fuck off jew

They vote left.

Asian girls become really ugly in western countries. They get tanned skin and act like slutty hoes.

>Give me one good reason why we should

My penis might overload

>white countries
Nice fantasy you got there.

>cheddar man

literally non-released study without peer-review

dropped

White genocide

>act like slutty hoes
wheres the problem?
wanna bed them not wed them

>le food meme
You deserve to be taken over

How many fucking Asian shill threads can we expect today?

For fuck sake. Fuck off shareblue. Its annoying.
You are such a big loser you couldnt get a job other than shilling in a mongolian board?

Gas yourself subhuman

Yellow fever is not a disease, it's a cure.

Amen.

I bet those breasts are flawless and soft. White women breasts are nasty lopsided and have at least one mole that stands out

Those tits are shooped.

They are disgusting
They don't integrate at all
They will treat you like shit
A great deal of them are operatives for the communist government.

Good luck buying a house when some chink is at every auction and he can get a mortgage at way better rates than you
Good luck getting a higher education when thousands of chinks spent thier entire childhood preparing for the entrance exams
Good luck living in a fair and just society when chinks will let thier elders get away with murder while deliberately fucking with you for fun

What are the benefits of letting this yellow scourge into your country?
>muh doctors
They are the same as a white doctor or worse
>muh dik
Fuck off nigger

gib soy sauce milkers

Whites for whites
Asians for asians
Blacks for blacks
Whatever for whatever.

It's not that hard.

Guarantee these anons grew up watching anime. This is the end result of being a weeb, self masochism and a death drive to destroy your own race.

The 1996 study of mitochondrial DNA wasn't peer reviewed. The full genome was just mapped in 2018.
Lotzof, Kerry (7 February 2018)."Cheddar Man: Mesolithic Britain's blue-eyed boy". Natural History Museum. Retrieved9 February2018

>What are the benefits

family > no family

Because I unironically don't want my kids with slanty eyes.

user I'm a weeb and I hate yellow niggers more than most.
It's a result of "asians are so smart" and never having to live around them

Here's one.

As I said nothing has been released, those search terms you gave give a few matches but no research document what so ever

>I want an Eliot Rodger kid
Just make an effort to not be a complete piece of shit and then get a normal gf

Where are our white women threads? Why aren't they doing nothing to combat this propaganda? We actually don't hate our women very much at all, just the current bullshit they've been spouting lately. I would love to settle down with a nice qt myself.

But I don't see any taking a stand against this fucking Asian racemixing threads. Do you guys not care for us?

I guarantee you've never talked to an Asian girl from Asia.

Asians are hot and want to be dominated. White women took the feminism cancer too far.

Asians are even bigger feminists than white women.
White women just want to have thier cake and eat it too. For them feminism is a means to an end.
Asians fully believe women belong in the work place.

It's not like they can't change, and there are enough of them out there. Ones which maybe rare but haven't fallen to the corruption.

in my town we have a few japs who are very nice, ive spoken to a few of them, all employed. rather large minority of flips and chinks also, the chinks seem emotionally disconnected but the flips are quite open and nice people, all of which seem to be employed. poos are all employed aswell, some are nice but alot seem quite rude.

honestly, got nothing against asians on the whole, but i think we really gotta watch some of the chinks we let in, on top of just general control of anyone else who gets in. plus, at least they aren't mudslimes and africunts

Asian women are are all you have left. White women are getting BLACKED.

>Asians are even bigger feminists than white women.

just avoid the ultra-westernized slags

I dont have a reason, but I dont want those dog eating chink cunts here.

we are making sure of it.

asians are basically white and they are welcome.

It's not the westernised sags that believe that. Those ones are just nihilist freaks with no culture of thier own

no problem with this, asian women are more feminine than white women. they will hit hard. and i cant wait to see these kittens rip apart this world. sexy is not strong enough to describe these girls.

I would be okay with it if miscegenation became taboo again

atleast we still have something to live for then? Arent you happeh?

SONG NAME????

Then go change them and get back to me