Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/2010/aug/25/mary-bale-lola-cat-wheelie-bin
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>x are literally braindead and deserve to die
>video of x doing a bad thing
>not about niggers

sage.

theguardian.com/world/2010/aug/25/mary-bale-lola-cat-wheelie-bin

>"I really don't see what everyone is getting so excited about. It's just a cat," Bale said. "I was walking home from work and saw this cat wander out in front of me. I was playing with it, stroking it and listening to it purr as it stood on a garden wall. It was very friendly.

>"I don't know what came over me, but I suddenly thought it would be funny to put it in the wheelie bin, which was right beside me. I did it as a joke because I thought it would be funny. I never thought it would be trapped. I expected it to wriggle out of the bin."

>"People are reading too much into things. I've no feelings about cats one way or the other. I don't keep pets myself, but I have no problem with people who do.

>"To think this video is being seen around the world is unbelievable. I'm a very private person and don't want to upset any members of my family. I don't know what my relatives will think, but to be honest I think everyone's overreacting a bit.

>"OK, I shouldn't have done it, but it's just a cat at the end of the day. I don't think I deserve to be hated by people all over the world, it was just a split second of madness."

Ugly woman.

What a disgusting psycho hag

White people are psychos when nobody is looking. Their civility is merely a facade they impose upon themselves, inside they are complete lunatics

>t. bitter incel

Maybe you should leave Canada then

I wouldn't have any trouble charging full force into her back like a freight train just to see he face skid on the floor.
Don't fuck with cats, leave them alone

That's right, so why are you skitskins forcing us to show our true colors.
Haven't you shits learned anything from history!

Not just cats. Why the fuck would you be cruel to any animal that is not a threat to you? This shit is sadistic. I hope that cunt doesn't have kids.

>it was just a split second of madness.

the classic response of a snake

I don't get it, she was petting and loving on the cat and then just a few seconds later she's tossing it in the trash like a prom night dumpster baby?

>wheelie bin

I'll execute you faggots just for that shit if I ever get the chance.

Men do just as bad and worse you neckbeard

why dont you keep your pets inside then?

That his how the mind of a psycho works.

La americana...

the people in your photo are Melanesians. they are the sister lineage of East Asians and thus more closely related to Europeans than to any Africans. if you can’t recognize this from their physiognomy, which is only African-like in the most superficial respects, you are a maroon. people who confuse Papuans and Melanesians with Africans don’t know the first thing about race

> good riddance
cats are fucking trash
if you're a cat-lover, you're faggot trash

found the nigger

t. Sperg neckbeard

Found the insecure American

>wheelie bin
>america
i thought eruos were supposed to be smart

>making up random bullshit
Those are just niggers

So your saying they are niggers?

>wheelie bin
What has the world become?

Women tend to have a lot of these split seconds.

redditors
not even once

I cant stand cats and would never do this, now wonder that 56% meme sticks so hard you worthless fucking nigger.

Dog people, especially those living in apartments, are literally non-human trash

this

Holy fuck, this. Can't even count how often I've been kept awake by a shit dog owner.

>not about niggers

kys

Can't really blame her op. Black kids do look like cat shit.

This

You're a soulless cunt. Burn in hell forever, away from the God who created cats. I feel bad for spiders I killed when I was younger.
Fuck off devil.
>hur i'm a manly man
>i hate cats
>i'm totally not a faggot
Faggot...

I want the old Brits to come out and do exactly that to the fucking pakis and streetshitters, They fucking spoiled my visit to England, i fucking hate them so fucking much.

They're Asian.

Whiter than you Mohamed

T. Toxoplasmosis slave

White liberal women.

She's a conservative

Hurting a cat will bring about a nasty curse. Never, never hurt a cat.

In the old days a screaming cat at night would be blown away with a twelve gauge and the guts left on the sidewalk

If you kill or harm any animal you do not plan to eat. you are a nigger.

Cats are an African migrant animal. She did our people a favour.

Get out of Canada then you fucking parasitical shitskin sub-par IQ scum nigger.

This is textbook psychopathic behavior.

>meet retarded friends
>their dog isnt noise trained
>their dog isnt trained to not jump on people
>their dog isnt trained to obey your calls
>their dog is constantly pulling the leash
>they let their dog growl at them or get protective of its food or toys
>they let their dog beg food and keep throwing random human food at it
>their dog keeps wrecking everything but they think its funny
>their dog keeps digging holes everywhere
>their dog is a jittery, angery unsocialized, unconditioned mess that gets bitey if their comfort zone is threatened
>being in the same room means their comfort zone is threatened
>they are yapping rats who break their teeth on your boots and shit everywhile in pain while yelping and screaming
>those owners think youre a nazi who engages in animal cruelty for having a wonderfully well trained and obedient dog and keep giving you "tips" they have read on the internet how to "loosen up"

And for bonus

>that guy who described himself as a dog expert, got drunk, tried to shit talk and earned 4 stitches on his forearm when he tried to push me away from my dog

Dog owning should require a licence.

Muahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

>wheelie bin
>loo
>taking the piss
Fucking britfags say the most retarded shit

what are you doing jimmy kimmel
leave the pussy alone

Feral cats are a menace, and the only reason we don't put them a down is because White women would screech. So they are diseased, but not the one in that webm. She is more sane than most.

Sup Forums used to be chaotic good sometimes. I miss it. Literally nobody else would have been able to track her down from that blurry footage.

That's right. You should get out of white countries then as it is dangerous for you there.

WTF?
Already identified (to authorities)?
Who is she?

>having friends who don't know how to train a dog
I literally dropped friends I've had for decades when they got a big 80lb dog and didn't train it correctly, and refused to take classes to learn how to train it. It's like friends who don't practice basic firearm safety, they're just DANGEROUS. Fuck that.

>all the newfags in the thread that don't recognize this footage

>serjeant
>welch
>motorized rollingham

this.

Who?

>a big 80lb dog

Thats a doglet, lad. My biggest doge is a komondor and he weighs over 60kg. Dunno how much of it is fur tho.

that womans a nigger

I think you'll enjoy Korea. I fucking hate cats, useless creatures. Not that I'd abuse them, close as I came to abusing is putting cayanne pepper all over my car to get them to stop walking on it.