Made in Abyss

Continue from the last thread because you guys were having a rather heated discussion.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/animeoutsiders/status/888109000583020546
youtube.com/watch?v=-Tdu4uKSZ3M
miabyss.com/story03.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Good good, the shitstorms feed the boards. I do have a side to take, and nothing said has convinced me to recant it, but that's beside the point. This is the good shit.

A thread died for this, user.

Who will be the next one to be graced by The Invisible Hand of the Free Market anons?
Surely now you believe right?

One more day.

how many hours?

I can’t hardly wait

I'm like 95% sure he actually read some of H.G Wells, resemblance in story telling is pretty close in The Time Machine. And Dr. Moreau is pretty boner inducing for Bonezone lads.

leader is best boy

Lose some fucking weight, Reg

>they only leave for the abyss next episode
I don't know what I'm scared of more, that the adaptation won't reach the end of the idorufront arc or that the ending will be rushed and poorly made.

>best personality
>best clothes
>best hair
>best eyes

In about 11 hours

I think it would be best if the anime doesn't reach the end of Idofront. They would have to compress the story and then they wouldn't have enough material for the next season for a while.

Maybe the animefag influx will make the translation thread for 43 come quicker

They don't have enough material for the next season anyway.

I love the expression he gives to Riko in the first episode. Just that subtle "Are you for real" look.

Praise Based Jiruo

>best eyes
Bondrewd's tentacle eyes are pretty cool, though.

Alright I basically live under a rock, where is the best place to torrent the manga?

twitter.com/animeoutsiders/status/888109000583020546

Sup Forums

>Hey, guys, look at this dumb thing somebody posted on Twitter!
Go away.

Not following here. Like I said, I basically live under a rock and trying to look for manga torrents on my own usually leads to shit translations and scans.

Fuck off you are only giving him the attention he's asking for.

It's not even a dumb person either, it's just a troll twitter account some loser made

>episode preview still shows them above ground

it's not going fast enough, we're not reaching the end of Idofront, we're not seeing Reg v Bone animated :(

Honestly the absence of prushka in the OP (who is pretty important to that arc) kind of suggests it won't be reached, but they can't just tease Bondrewd and the Idofront like that and not show it, c-can they?

You should go to batoto and use ctrl+s for all the images.

Bato.to, it gets uploaded there by the scanlator himself and has the updated chapters.

The 'mad scientist' who stands beyond good and evil is not exactly a rare trope. It just got out of fashion lately because it has been so overused in the 20th century.

This might also sound familiar:
"A traditional character, although something of a Discredited Trope these days: a Mad Scientist almost always has only one child — a beautiful but innocent girl in her late teens or early twenties, who loves her father dearly, and whom he has kept cloistered away from the world. Sometimes she has some small doubts about his goals or methods."

Oh you said torrent, how the fuck do you even torrent manga. Anyway, use a bato.to downloader. I personally use HDoujin

The line between trolling and genuine stupidity is no longer clear then.

Are you the dude I talked to about Wells a little while back? If so it's good to see you again. If not then I'm glad we're all on the same page with this line of thinking.
The Time Machine in particular bears an extremely uncanny resemblance to Akihito's storytelling, no scratch that. Wells predates all of Akihito's work by roughly a century so it's the opposite, but you get what I'm saying. But it sounds exactly like something you'd find in the abyss, a race of impossibly beautiful lolis and shotas with the minds of small children playing and eating and doing lewd things all day, but from the very beginning you can just feel there's a dark and disturbing reality hiding beneath the beautiful and seemingly perfect exterior. Then you find out that yes, there very much is in the form of the Morlocks. Poor Weena, that was every bit as tragic as what had happened to Mitty and Prushka, made worse by the fact that she had the mind of basically a toddler.

Now I'm on War of the Worlds, I just got to the part where the Martians launched their first attack. You know, as silly and campy as the whole premise has been for decades upon decades before any of us were even born, going far back before all of the black and white zipper costume sci-fi's of old television, before all the Buck Rogers and lookalikes, all the old ass pulp magazines and comic strips and Looney Tunes parodies, before all of that it all really started with this book, and it's easy to see how so many people across the globe were terrified by the premise, especially back then. I'm about a hundred years late to the party but man, this shit is no joke. I think I'm going to go read more right now.

Thanks m8s.

With this episode, it looks like we'll have reached chapter 8, which leaves 30 chapters to adapt if we wanna squeeze the Idofront arc. 10 episodes left, which means 3 chapters an episode. There's still a decent chance with good directing and pacing that we'll hit the good bits.

How many times do I have to say this, they are going at perfect pace, 3 chapter per episode. 3 x 13 = 39. Bonedad's arc ends Chapter 38. Next episode is going to cover up to Chapter 8 because of its title. Most of MiA stuff flows naturally quicker when animated and at the hands of a capable director who knows when to cut stuff or make it shorter, it's perfectly possible to keep up with the pace. Nanachi has even been introduced as a recurrent character, they added Bonedad and Idolfront to the OP, and they have also omitted stuff like Mitty because they want to keep surprises. We don't even know Bonedad's VA even though he has to appear at the very least for the flashbacks, they are keeping it a surprise for a reason. Worst scenario they can just put 4 chapters in 1 episode a couple times depending on what parts they are adapting if they omit certain stuff, since some chapters also have way less pages. The cliffhanger at the end of Bonedad's arc is too good to miss, before that it would feel too incomplete and people would also riot if they cut it right before Bonedad. As for now everything looks like we are going to have up to Chapter 38, the ending of Bonedad's arc adapted. The director seems capable of making it happen without feeling rushed too, so let's hope it keeps going that way.

>Are you the dude I talked to about Wells a little while back?
Yeah, have fun on your reading.

Wow, you are getting some use out of that.

I'm seriously thinking we're only gonna see the end of the Mitty arc. "Congratulations Nanachi for setting her free" will be the final scene.

Riko a cute, CUTE!

>After end credits
>This scene happens
>To be continue....just like panty and stocking

It will be extremely painful.

We don't see the whole Idofront until the gang actually reaches it, we never see the whole thing from a bird's eye view in Mitty's arc

At least you won't die.

you're a big guy

youtube.com/watch?v=-Tdu4uKSZ3M

also
>It will be extremely painful.

You're a big guy.

Chapters 6, 7, and 8 will be in the third episode. That would mean that the remaining 10 would be occupied by less than 20 chapters.
There is no way that's happening. We are getting bonedad and the fifth layer in their full glory.

Such a shame that we don't get Faputa, but then again the manga isn't even anywhere near finished yet and Faputa's arc hasn only just started.

Must be patient...

Maruruk and Reg are CUTE together

> tfw pruschka

not sure how to handle it

Bondrewd appears in Nanachi's flashback.
Don't know why Idofront is there though. Maybe they will show it a bit more there.

>"they only leave for the abyss next episode"
How do you know this? Because this worries me too. The next best place they can stop at is Mitty's death.

miabyss.com/story03.html

they release these text previews 2 days before episode. i juts use google translate and with the pics it's good enough to estimate the episode.

The preview has them end right at the descent fro mthe Wharf.

So anons, at the moment when Reg breaks Riko's arm, do you think they'll just have sudden silence in that instance or the most agonizing, cringe inducing, mind-breakingly biological CRACK they can manage?

>How many times do I have to say this, they are going at perfect pace, 3 chapter per episode.
Except that it's not 3 chapters per episode. It's 2 and a half.
2.5 x 13 = 32.5
Not enough to adapt Bondrewd arc, which means they'll end it sooner to not leave it in the middle of the arc. Not to mention that some of the initial chapters have 12 pages while some of the Bondrewd arc have over 30.
You're retarded if you keep insisting with that.

Riko's determination is one of her best features.

The name of the episode is "Departure", so we can safely assume it's exactly that. The part where they sneak out at night and say their farewells.

I will marry Riko!

It's illegal to marry lolis.
It's illegal to marry the deceased.

Oh thanks, so the episode adapts the end of chapter 8. That was my fault, I somehow thought you meant they start leaving the episode after next.

But user, she is too young to marry.

Necrophilia is wrong.

I didn't know we had necrophiles.

The action scenes will go by a lot faster in animation than they do on panels. Ozen and Bondrewd are rather action heavy arcs. The Bondrewd part is especially action heavy.

I mean 42 was translated like half an our after it came out

Even being supremely optimistic with that argument, you'd only be keeping up with the current pace which would leave us at chapter 32.

Remember, the moth is cute.

Next episode's gonna be 3 chapters. It wont be unreasonable to think that at least one of the episodes will be a 4 chapter thing, especially if it's one that strings together the fight scene chapters. BenDrowned's chapters are the most likely candidate for that.

The cutest.

There's no possible way to end the anime at any point other than 38. Ending it after Mitty would make it like 8-9 episodes instead of 13, and they can't end it at any point between that and 38 because it would not make sense.

It's either they end it at 38 or they make up over a full hour of anime original content (which they won't).

>BenDrowned
I think I'll have to keep a list of all the names for this guy.

>We will reach bondrewd in the Anime
We won't outside of Mitty's flashback

How much longer until solopipb puts out a Faputa doujin?

Right after Quzilax makes one for life in the Orthanage.

I want to have tender hug-full sex with this bug.

How is she a moth?

So, why is the entrance to Narehate Village decorated with human parts?

>Quzilax
>making anything dark again

This.

Dumb channeru poster

She is a white fluffy bug.

Value

because of white fuzz and multi arms, mostly

>moth
>mother

where is mothest

Ok fags, show me your best Ozen art

For the sake of keeping it in line with how horrifying the manga is, the latter would be best. I also need to hear Riko's gut-wrenching scream. At that point, I will grin in amusement at all the people watching right then who thought this was going to be a happy-go-lucky show, and the change from their expressions of glee to expressions of NIGHTMARE-INDUCING HORROR.

And even then, the worst will still be to come.

could ozen crush your dick with just her vag muscles?

hope she didn't put any pins there. Not a piercings fan.

Faputa is already mothest. Most cute, most precious floof. Must protect and huggle x3

Yes, absolutely.

I just hope that the anime ends with Mitty. They should take the time to expand on the training Reg and Riko went through with Ozen along with their descent down the 3rd layer. There shouldn't be a rush to get to the end.

>croping out Reg
You fucked up dude, the hottest thing about that panel was how she was crouching directly at crotch level, staring intently and expectantly at his stiffening shota-manhood. Who knows how far she was from aggressively sucking him off on the spot before he retaliated? Not far, judging by her progression.

I wouldn't be surprised if she could eat you whole with it.
/d would have a field day with this manga.