Are you guys with or against /r/The_Donald? Why/Why not?

Are you guys with or against /r/The_Donald? Why/Why not?

Other urls found in this thread:

abcnews.go.com/2020/story?id=123885
forward.com/news/national/325698/spy-rumors-fly-on-gusts-of-truth/
archive.org/details/DancingIsraelisFBIReport
cryptome.org/dea-il-spy.htm
informationclearinghouse.info/article17260.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=LbkQddEDPs0
youtube.com/watch?v=UoB80Yk9NYg
youtube.com/watch?v=FR7ioRALGaw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Of course I’m with the_donald, that’s how i found out about Sup Forums :)))

Just go back

I don't support any forum where the moderation is paid to push an agenda

you couldn't be more a newfag

I'm neutral. I think the mods are cucks in it for the money.

They have to prove their worth and stand stand on their own two feet of they want any respect.
And I haven't seen any of that yet so.

my goal politically is to move everything further to the right by any means necessary. ive made one post on that board and got permabanned because niggers lol

theyre on my team. i sure as fuck aint going to socialize with the cunts after the game though

God damnit

Hey :((

Paid shills are not allowed to post in threads with Israel-9/11 links.

This Pasta kills the shill.

Post this PASTA in any thread you suspect of being subverted.

--------------------------------------------------

ABC News - Israelis Detained on 9/11 Spies
>abcnews.go.com/2020/story?id=123885

Spy Rumors Fly on Gusts of Truth - Marc Perelman - Forward
>forward.com/news/national/325698/spy-rumors-fly-on-gusts-of-truth/

FBI report - Israelis caught celebrating after first tower was struck
>archive.org/details/DancingIsraelisFBIReport

DEA report on Israeli "art student" spies who visited sensitive DEA and DoD locations directly prior to 9/11
>cryptome.org/dea-il-spy.htm

What Did Israel Know in Advance of the 9/11 Attacks? [good summary]
>informationclearinghouse.info/article17260.htm

FOX News - The Israeli 9/11 Connection ep.1
>youtube.com/watch?v=LbkQddEDPs0

Ryan Dawson - War By Deception [contains info on how ((neocons)) used 9/11 to get us into Iraq]
>youtube.com/watch?v=UoB80Yk9NYg

Israel Mossad Chief - Juval Aviv, (mossad agent on whom the movie 'Munich' is based)
>youtube.com/watch?v=FR7ioRALGaw
tries to cover for Israel but ends up admitting a lot

2.40 'there is no doubt that there were various Israeli teams in America... who were MONITORING terrorist networks...

3.08 'Israel had [the 9/11] information that they were giving the American government..'

continues to blame the CIA for storing bombs in the towers

pls be troll
against. They're the niggers of the right.

td was a Sup Forums colony that outgrew its usefulness. now "based pedes" migrate here and shit the place up. kind of like Algeria and Morocco, they used to be French colonies and now their migrants shit up France. Some irony, huh ?

Tribalism is a mistake

I am not. They are a bunch of nigger loving, faggot loving losers.

Depends. I’ve seen some red pulled threads (I was reading one about Liberia and how it was a shithole without colonization, most of the posters implied that blacks cannot run a country no matter what) and some terribly cringy “magapede” garbage

>Why/Why not?

Name a subreddit more BASED than r/t_D

nah leftism is a mistake

Leftism is the same tribalism as you practice

No. They bamned me for asking the JQ.

No

It needs to shut down or move elsewhere. It’s the most hated subreddit on reddit, there’s more anti-the_donald subs now with dedicated neckbeards looking for ways to ban them off.

They bring cringe cancer wherever they go and drag other places down. They need to leave the internet.

There is no the_donald without CISWhiteMaleStorm running the show. I was there for the birth of the_donald and we posted racy borderline memes all the time. I regularly pushed conversations into red pills on Jews in a subtle way, and no matter how many times a kike mod banned me, I would dm CISWhiteMaleStorm and he would unban me on the spot and write me a nice message back every time. Once he was gone, the sub went from only kinda shitty to full on shit, with no mention of Jews, high sensitivity about the subject, high sensitivity about racial identity, and full acceptance of Bernouts, no longer requiring them to denounce the Bern to get on board

>t.flag

Say it with me lads!

A

/r/altright

>2018
>still unironically worships kek and pepe

>Sup Forums is one person
Try again bud

Israel is SO BASED amirite fellow PEDES?

I'm with them. It would literally make no sense to be against them, unless you openly hate Trump, then it makes logical sense.

opposing ideological cancer isnt the same as tribalism, its nothing even close to it

I was referring to that guy specifically

Don't mind them. Reddit on the other hand.

Well I hate to break it to you..

So while I despise the_cuckold, I don’t have an inherent problem with your pic. Yeah it’s cringe as fuck, but at the end of the day I would rather my parents be like that as opposed to the stereotypical boomer neocon/neolib shill

They got hit with the normie ray the moment they tried to do something on reddit. They have proven multiple times they are against Sup Forums in order to appeal to more redditors.

JESUS FUCK, THE CRINGE!

Go back pls.

I like them, they are allies and quite funny from time to time, if a bit misguided. I do not like the fact that they conform to many of the collectivist norms which they say to oppose, this including agreeing everything donald trump says which has unironically made them Isreal supporters.

But other than that, they are ok, i'm even ok with the le based black man meme. We are supposed to shift the overtone window, not break it and smear shit all over it. Looking at these people and then observing the absulute degeneracy of our enemies, i know which side i'm on.

Any message board becomes complete cancer the second it gets heavily moderated.

t. oldfag

This

They're (((civic nationalist))) controlled opposition. Also niggerlovers.

This is why all the good conversation moved to secretchan.

i don't care about the_donald. I go to reddit like most people here, only to browse isolated communities for things like books, movies, vidya and other bullshit - because there is nowhere left on the internet to discuss specific things since the web 2.0 purge.

i agree with them in spirit aside from them being civic-nationalist jew lovers BASED BLACK MEN :):):)

Literally none of the shown posts are from 2018

this - almost every user here visits reddit for its discussion holes, not for its kike-infested shill paradise of a community

T H I S
H
I
S

and I only read like the first 4 posts

no it's not, you peterson worshiping fucking little queer. Leftism is an invasion on tradition. My country wasn't founded on the principles of 'leftism', it doesn't exist to me. Every single point or ground conceded to leftists is a total failure and an invitation to more subversion and suffering.

FUCKING

who cares, it's just a bunch of boomers giving each other handjobs while they whisper sweet nothings about trump into each others ears. i'm not against them but i'm certainly not with them, and on most days, i forget they exist entirely.

They are when they do shit like that.

mutt_based_israel.jpeg

"Whom do you serve"

"ISRAEL"

r/latestagecapitalism

>every jew even the dolts in sandniggerland are the problem not secular leftist jews
boy for evil geniuses those israelis sure are poor as fuck

thank

That's actually funny. trolls gonna troll.

Go and stay go

It's good in that it's so artistically in favor of Donald Trump that they explore Avenue and go down rabbit holes that most people can't indulge in or follow for very long plus when happenings happen they're always there with a nice thread outlining facts. It's full of Boomers and Israel lovers and Jew worshippers but they do love president Trump more than any of those things.

They’re pathetic brainlets like 99% of everybody else on leddit. It’s funny how as soon as some meme such as kek spreads to reddit it immediately becomes unpopular here. The praise kek thing was big here for several months in fucking 2015 and they STILL say that shit unironically. Those fags suck ass at memes

r/assholebehindthong

He was retarded with his screencap but cringy kek shit is still very alive pic related

It's generally cancerous civic nationalist trash, often boasting about minorities who agree with them. But it could be a decent entry level redpill.

Case in point: there's a post comparing Trump to some Game of thrones shit right now.

This Pogchamp

Isn't that those same faggots who were running around with tiki torches a while back?
Who want to bet they all found each other on a combination of Grinder and /r/_Donald?

Use to browse on there a tonne I even used it more than I did Sup Forums at one point. Started to realize that it had effectively become an echo chamber with the cited sources for most of their statistics and research taken from zerohedge, infowars, breitbart etc.

I don't mind reading articles from those places so long as there conclusive evidence to back it up, it wouldn't surprise me if a lot of people on r/Donald get BTFO'd daily.

I sometimes go there still to see whether there is anything relevant I may of missed, I think r/TheDonald is very neutered and they don't seem to understand that lefties don't care about the distinction between someone on r/TheDonald or Sup Forums, I understand why it's that way but it's just completely counter-productive.

No, now go back.

The place has become total establishment supporting borefest. Dunno if is the bannon or neocons in control

It's neither, it's just r/TheDonald don't wanna get 404'd by Spez, so everyone pretty much skirts around the real issues and start making threads on their based "insert ethnic person" here thread.

I'm against /r/The_Donald and /r/Whatever_the_Fuck because only cucks and soyboys stick to plebbit.

I don't know how you can handle any subreddit that takes themselves seriously. I don't go to participate because it's lame as fuck.

It was fun at the beginning of the election when it was our shitpost outpost. multiple mod changes later it's as gay as the rest of reddit.

(squeaky toy noise)