Why are you against free migration, Sup Forums? According to economists, open borders would double the world's real GDP

Why are you against free migration, Sup Forums? According to economists, open borders would double the world's real GDP.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4375518/Explosion-metro-St-Petersburg.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because I want what’s in ops photo to still exist

sage

average GDP goes up while median GDP falls like a stone.

we should ban all foreign ownership and charge more than a house for passports.

>double the world's real GDP
we are running out of time. we must gas the kikes before it is too late

I would rather not have my women raped than have a higher paycheck... Plus wouldn't rape violate the NAP, and if an-caps allow it to happen your just as bad... So that means by having free migration you would be violating the NAP.

>80% of the population goes from earning $2000/ year to $5000/year
>20% of the population goes from earning $70000/yr to $5000/yr

Yeah, no thanks, they can live and die in their overpopulated shitholes.

>(((Economists)))
Sage faggot.

> Why are you against free migration, Sup Forums?
Would you like to turn successful Western countries into like of Middle Eastern shitholes?
> open borders would double the world's real GDP.
you can double it by printing more money into circulation

Imagine being a kike shill on Sup Forums and making the same garbage thread for 4 years.

>you can double it by printing more money into circulation

You're retarded, dude. You don't understand what real value means in economics.

My sides.

Printing more money? Are mentally challenged by any chance?

Look at Kosovo for example, before the goatfuckers came, it was a proud land, now its worse than Sweden

jk nothings worse than Sweden

Nothing worse? Londininstanipakiland.

Your body exists as the world's most powerful life form because your cells decide what goes in and what goes out. Free migration of ions would reduce you to a low viscosity jelly.

>would double the world's real GDP
Who cares?

(((economists)))
Kys leftlib cuck

9/10

Good answer.

This guy.

Because GDP is meme and it’s meaningless

The world GDP has been growing 3% every year, yet 95% of the population lives in still poverty.

Getting rid off nation states will not get rid of poverty or improve quality of life for people

>open borders would double the world's real GDP.
Couldn't care less. Fuck off shill.

California has the highest gpd among all states and it's a shit hole.

Gpd numbers don't mean everything.

>Allowing immigrants into your country for gibs will mean that they make more money. GDP rises
>But they will also demand gibs and thus destroy the welfare state
No thanks

And besides prices go up and housing becomes far more expensive.

A study done by the British bank proves mass migration significantly lowers the quality of life of the people in the Host nation.

>Why are you against free migration

you mean invasion?

why would you allow all the poor to flood into the west

you know damn well nobody is going to fucking migrate to africa or the middle east

dumb shit

No Borders?
Do you want to live like in the stone age?

/thread

We don’t care about brown muds, that’s why.

> open borders would double the world's real GDP.

That's assuming no welfare for the migrants an that all migrant groups have the same average IQ. Not to menton the voting patterns of these groups...

why do we have the same threads every hour

Shills are busy
Their masters must be afraid

These economists are self-serving liars telling stupid western politicians what they want to hear so as to justify their moronic social policies.

There is one solution to dealing with these anti-White morons. TDOTR.

That's it, ancaptards will get the rope together with libshits. The dumbest and generally the worst fucking posters.

Shareblue got banned from plebbit a few weeks ago, they have to keep their shills busy doing something

>would double the world's GDP
>believing in fairy tales of economists
You know what did actually help the world's GDP? Chinese State Capitalism.

Politicians don't read academic papers, retard.

Because all of that GDP gain would be owned by the same tiny cabal that owns most of it now. The living standards of the majority of humanity would drop.

What's so remarkable about the voting pattern of immigrants? And notice that "welfare programs" in your bar chart doesn't include social security, medicare, which are the largest programs in the federal budget. The biggest recipients of transfer payments are in fact old white people.

There is no such thing as open borders in ancapistan. All property is private property. Go and tell your brown hoards to come work at your factory. You better fly them in, cuz if they touch my land, they are getting gunned down.

Holy fuck, these yids really do deserve the gas.

Whites are the only demographic that the majority vote for smaller gov.

So? They don't have to. All they do is read the conclusions and wave these papers around and claim that they prove that their idiotic policies are justified. That's the way it works.

California is fine. The biggest shitholes are low GDP states like Mississippi and West Virginia.

>what is per capita

White people have never voted for small government. What are you smoking?

And the only ones that actually pay into welfare programs.

Politicians don't give a shit about academic economics.

>double the world's real GDP
Growth for the sake of growth - literally cancer. Literally.

News flash, people have a distorted perception of themselves. Ask white people to specifically name some programs they would cut and most of them would refuse to cut social security, medicare and the military, which are the biggest components of the federal budget.

Nice strawman. Who's demanding "growth for the sake of growth"?

>world's real GDP
I don't think you understand what they mean by this

the ((((((((((((((world's)))))))))))))) gdp

It’s now confirmed that ancaps are retards that only care about a few extra shekels that their Jewish masters make while oppression and making life miserable for 95% of the goys

Such it’s life for ancap cucks

Russia has free migration from Muslim shitholes, it's not as fun as you think.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4375518/Explosion-metro-St-Petersburg.html

You are, by focusing solely on GDP rather than quality of life.

Nice strawman there. I said SMALLER, not small. I specifically said smaller so you couldn’t sperg out with your subjective definition of what a small gov is.

We produce goods and services to satisfy our needs and wants, retard. Total welfare in an economy is positively related to GDP.

GDP is a meaningless measure as money is created ex nihilo.

He's a paid shill, don't bother

White people have always voted for bigger government. For the last 200 years, your government has grown nonstop.

>real GDP
>money

Can you read?

Look at the voting satistics between the races of the US you cabbage

Both parties are the fucking same. It makes no difference if immigrants prefer Democrat or Republican.

Ancap retard

Boot-licking statist retard.

>implying growth of gov is always voted on
You really are a retard, aren’t you?
Your opinion on borders is based on stats about GDP growth, why do you ignore stats about demographic voting patterns? Don’t answer, that was rhetorical.

There is no such thing as open borders in ancapistan, yet here you shill for open borders. What do? Try and square that circle for us all, will be entertaining.

>corporate cuck that practically begs for George Soros to get a tax cut while being a wage slave himself

You are obtuse. In ancapistan, there are no political borders, only private property borders, retard.

I don't beg for "tax cuts". I'm against taxation, period.

God goy

Suck my corporate dick nice,slow and DEEP!

Imagine being such a cuck that you shill for globalists multi billionaires because you don’t them having to pay taxes

Imagine being a bootlicking cuck who sits still while his government extorts half his income and restricts his individual rights with tens of thousands of laws.

>no political borders
>implying politics only exist in the presence of a state
Arbitration is a form of politics. How do you think your various McPolice agencies will solve conflicts over territory? Even if the territory overlaps and there is no “monopoly on violence” the territory they serve still ends somewhere and is a defacto border so far as that McPolice Corp is concerned

“wahhhhh my globalist overlords have to pay taxes wahhhhhhh” “wahhhhh Why there must be Law and Order? Wahhhhh”

>all property would be private property
>free migration of people would raise world GDP
PICK ONE FAGGOT

Life isn't only about economics. There's more to life than GDP. Sometimes you have a greater GDP at the "opportunity cost" of something else.

>replying to this obvious bait that is posted every week

Uhhh.....do you know what a fucking tax return is? Honestly, I'd ask how much you got back in your refund, but you wouldn't know what a fucking W-2 is if it hit you in the face.

Open your borders, friend.

GDP doesn't have to keep growing.
It's a sick obsession of the elite.
Canada was doing much better per person with half our population.
Now of course if you increase our population from 35mil to 200mil, well DUH, of course you will have a higher GDP.
Is it a better country to live in? Fuck no.

Why isn't the GDP already doubling in the shitholes they're escaping from?