Boku no zero

>he isn't trying to get /fit/ to get /powerful/

I like Mirio, but the other characters introduced this arc fall flat

Real talk, if he got Ofa, he would be completely fucking busted

I wonder what Eri-chan is thinking right now

Shit taste

Tsuyu asks user a very important question

Alright serious talk, there was a new chapter yesterday? Did Toga and Twice appearted?

>zero

Stinky

Friendly reminder not to spoonfeed the retards who still don't know where to find the chapter.

Going to be sad when this arc ends and the team gets split up.

The thing is that there ARE students in UA better than many pro heroes, Deku just isn't one of them. Mirio is explicitly good enough to get to #1 if he actually was a pro, and the situation is likely the same for the other Big 3. Todoroki was specifically bred and trained from birth to be #1 but he's also a MOODY TEEN with a SAD BACKSTORY. Bakugou's only flaw is his personality, as well.

Could anyone from Class 1-A defeat the Incredible Hulk?

Hulk is the strongest superhero, his strength is only capped by his rage and he can be as angry as he wants. So no.

>Hulk is the strongest superhero,

no he isn't. Not physically or fighting strength either. His rage can cap out as seen in World War Hulk

Top tier Hulk is basically a world destroyer, fucking All Might couldn't go a round with him. Whenever you try to match power levels with a cape character that's existed for more than a decade odds are the cape is gonna win.

>Todoroki is moody teen with sad backstory
I mean, in the second arc, maybe. Not anymore whatsoever.
And Deku is better than many, many pros. Hori just does a bad job of showing it. Most people jobbed against Stain and Muscular but he managed to beat them both.

Wan panch man can ohko hulk you caped faggots

>muh meme character

Mirio has been interning for Nighteye for a year... I have hope.

Saitama would win if he punched to kill hulk but it would probably go on indefinitely as he kept getting excited by hulk continuing to regen and get up.

It would be saitama's favorite fight . It would be like Garou + Boros having an angry baby.

They would wind up destroying Earth.

Why you take a gag character seriously?

He isn't a gag character. He is just has perfect strength. Just think of him like superman prime.

>Superman Prime
>Not a meme character

>against Stain
Wasn't it said that stain held back against?

W-what do you think of this hair down kendo in bikini user?

i-it's only a sketch by the way

So, if mimicry is now the labyrinth and toga is pressing her butt to the wall, does that mean and count as she facesitting him?

Stain held back from killing him, but that's about it. He still fought him and wanted to kill his friends.

>hair down kendou
Digitalize when? My dick is kind of getting hard

You're becoming good at drawing bodies however her left leg is a little desproportinonated and he hair is off, too much on the top and no side ponytail.

If wasn't for those details it would be a really good drawing. I would give you an emoji thumbs up but those are forbidden here.

Hair down Kendou for referece. Good work on everything else user.

How did Deku do so badly in the physical exam right when they started school?

I mean, Invisi-girl and Sadrock shouldn't have been able to get much out of their quirks in terms of those track and field-style tests, and Deku had been training his ass off for the last 10 months.

Did she ever call him her "little bomb" when he was growing up?

Surely she must. The Bakugou family name is just one syllable away from bakudan.

LoL, ignores file-pic name user. That's not what I meant. Here's another for reference.

shit your right

The Best

>Almost killed based Ingenium.
>Let Mount Lady and Snake Woman live
Stain a shit.

I thought Eraser-head said that Mimicry can only control parts of the corrridor at a time, and that he moves through it

Mt. Lady did nothing wrong! Hell, even Snake Woman helped coordinate rescue efforts.

You think they're friends

I love kendou user, but i think maybe she needs to be more sheerful or something, to be less plain
Also, if you are going to digitalize you coul do one with the pony tail too, i love both by the way

What powers have Hori to come up with such a smug-god like Monoma?

He based Memema off of a real dude, apparently.

No

Even if I worked out 4 hours a day and got to my maximum potential I'd still be like 1/10th of someone with a C-tier quirk

deku's touch

deku's ****

>Kiri finally able to take a deserved rest

Something tells me more people will go through suffering this arc though

He was going to kill them if he hasn't been stopped

>Kiri finally able to take a deserved rest
You do realize that Rappa is going to beat the shit out of him when he's rested up right?

He's gonna move through something, ifyouknowwhatimean

Huntards are making fun of BNHA

Well first off Mirio has more experience and training than Deku, plus he is older. Deku has a lot of potential and is advancing pretty rapidly. I wouldn't be surprised if in a year or two he's easily stronger than Mirio.

Who the fuck cares
That last link isnt even them making fun of BNHA anyway

No he's a third year student, thus expected to have a body build as such.
If you are over 17 and don't have a 6 pack, then you are a failure of a human male.

You're all retarded, Doomsday can melt Hulk. They even did a deathbattle series where they showed Doomsday can beat Hulk, even in his World Breaker mode he still lost.

>huntards
I wonder if they had to take a couple of breaks in the middle of typing these posts before finishing them

>If you are over 17 and don't have a 6 pack, then you are a failure of a human male.
Or, you know, you're not an AESTHETICS memelord and you're actually real man strong. Having a low body fat percentage isn't the whole point of getting /fit/

This girl is masterbating in public , will someone stop her

Who even gives a fuck? They have this thread every 2 weeks.
I'm surprised don't 404 BNHA vs HxH threads already.

I'd say muscular is stronger than most pros honestly, and someone said todoroki was stronger than most pros during the festival, but deku still matched them both.

Who gives a shit? I can't tell if these faggot wojak posters if /r9k/ are making these posts to stir shit up or they're genuinely autistic enough to give a shit

I actually hope they follow through with the rematch, but I hope it isn't for a long time. Like, imagine a year from now, in a completely unrelated arc: they run into each other impromptu, both just dead stop, drop what they're doing, and beat the shit out of each other like men.
>Kiri's been training all that time
>Rappa openly acknowledging how much tougher he's become

How pure is Toga? Would you still love her if she wasn't a virgin?

It's time for Tsuposting

Yes

>Boku no zero

Are mods purging these threads? Is that why weren't deliberately misspelling?

THICCCCCCCCCCCCCC looks like me desu

i think he was baiting...

Some people are stupid, but everyone on Sup Forums is. Take no chances

Mods gave up on these cesspools months ago.

>Rappa is Kirishima's Shigaraki

Why does Sup Forums hate fun? Whipping between the threads I have open everytime I check Sup Forums all I ever feel is anger. You faggots whine and bitch about everything possible.

This

>DISRESPECTFUL TO CHESTER BENNINGTON

MIRIOFAG REEEEREE

>mfw realized that Toga still has Deku's blood.
>mfw she can disguise as Deku to attack anyone at anymoment
>mfw the next chapter is probably about the girls
>mfw Ochako is about to get Toga'd

I NEED THE NEXT CHAPTER.
I NEED IT NOW

I also call bullshit on that.

>Grape is back

Fuck no.

Mirio is a cowardly cuck. Aoyama looks high T in comparison.

Also, notice that even tho Mirioshit made this shitty OP when the last thread was ~300 posts it's still up.

Zachary Whitcuck is his boyfriend.

I will release a super stinky fart in your face.

I had onion rings for dinner

Because Deku is an underdog, even though it makes no damn sense

It also doesn't make sense that he got zero internship offers. Yes, not every firm is going to have a healing girl ready to heal him at any moment but come the fuck one. The kid is basically All Might Jr. and put up one of the more impressive fights. They didn't want him around just for publicity sake? Or to build a connection with someone who very likely could be a big time hero someday?

This is why people don't like Deku, he's an underdog when it really doesn't make sense for him to be.

He did allright in the first part, but when he broke his finger the pain probably made him do worse than normal and I am sure that Deku wasn't the only one that trained extra hard for the exam.

Anyone else disappointed how Stain got taken out? Shouto, Tenya and Midoriya is not enough to take out someone as skilled as Stain. He put Shigaraki on the ground and incapacitated Kurogiri. Wtf. They should have taken him away and regrouped...now a strong enemy is neatly put away from the drama.

FUCK. He had a great power and fantastic character design. What a waste. Yes I am salty.

He's not an Underdog >anymore.

Also when compared to Todo, Muscular or even Bakugou he's still underdog.

Finally I can't imagine a hero's agency (whose main purpose is saving lifes) who would want someone who power is "Broken bones for blast'.

That's true, just because we saw Deku's training first hand doesn't mean everyone else was doing nothing.

He'll be back

>Finally I can't imagine a hero's agency (whose main purpose is saving lifes) who would want someone who power is "Broken bones for blast'.
Because they're bored most of the time, he'd be important when it counts.

He wasn't going all out and he'll be back anyway.

You asked for it...

BRAAAAP

It is not about hating fun.
Sup Forums hates generals.
Sup Forums hates shounenfags.
Sup Forums hates shitposting.
Sup Forums hates people like the grapesfag, and the amakajifag

Boku no Hero generals embody everything that Sup Forums hates. And people barely even talk about what is going on in the series.
People only come here to post pics of Mina, Ochako, Tsuyu and Momo.

I hate fucking BnHa generals. They are shit.
I feel physical pain everytime i see the fucking grapesfag and miriofags fighting over shitposting.
I feel nausea everytime people discuss how they want to fuck their favourite character.

Why did these generals are so shit?
Why people put so much effort in making these generals so bad?
Why can´t we have simple discussions about normal shounens?
Why don´t we discuss things like powerleves, dumb theories, character designs, villains,etc?
Fuck, even discussing ships would be at least less cancerous.

HEY LOOK

A COUPLE OF LOVABLE AUTISTS

I dislike deku because there are shown heros who have literally garbage powers but still have a power
>Implying a quick is needed to become a hero
>Implying you couldn't just get buff
I also don't like how shinsou is a skeleton like he literally only uses his power to make people give up.
And even after getting slammed, he is the same Skelton in his next appearance

Misguided sense of honor

Not even Grapefag but Id much rather see MineMomo than this forced delusional shit. Todoroki-chan belongs to Windy, hehe.

>grapesfag and miriofags fighting over shitposting.
>I feel nausea everytime people discuss how they want to fuck their favourite character.
That is atleast half of Sup Forums though.
>ITT: girls you would matung press
>ITT:pure breeding material
And xfags going at it with yfags is basically every waifu war ever, which are plenty of.
What you just mentioned is just more an Sup Forums thing in general rather than bnha thing.
Hell bnha isn't even the worst general on this board.

>fantastic character design

you really like the ninja turtles. Don´t you?