How do we stop the online radicalisation of young white men?

How do we stop the online radicalisation of young white men?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OI-9iMrWRrw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You dont, its too late kike

Clever twitter handle. 10/10

Get the niggers and goat fuckers out of our countries

Stop blindly supporting niggers and Muslims over the people who own land in our countries. Pretty simple really

Young white men wouldn't be radicalized if the Establishment wasn't destroying their nations and culture. So the answer if to erase the Tories and Labour, remove the Left from every institution they have infiltrated, and restore Christianity. What choice do white men have but to be radicalized when the Establishment allows Muslim gangs to rape thousands of white British girls and hands out billions of collected taxes to other nations and their diaspora living in the UK?

this

Keep attacking white males. That's what made me become "right wing" to begin with.

pretty simple, stop trying to displace them.

Radicalisation happens when people become alienated from society.
If you want young white men to become less radicalised, give them space and purpose in society, in politics. Because that's precisely what's being taken from them.

Did Labour just assume my ethnicity?

This is uncalled for!

>Use their logic against them

Give them asian waifus

We move them all to some type of camp where they can perform manual labor and hire the non-whites to run it and pay them.

This will teach gratitude and humility

They think white men are puppets with no agency. Just pull the string and we'll go in whichever direction they desire.

Well, are they wrong?

The alt-right isn't "extreme" in the slightest. It's the norm of all of European history up to a few decades ago. It's this soyboy who's the extremist.

>You're a white privileged future rapist imbued with toxic masculinity and you deserve to be discriminated against and treated like scum.
Real vote winner right there.

Radicalize them out on the street instead.

Genius! Also we can use them to test experimental gases to help improve scientific knowledge.

I say, remember these words comrades:

Brown skin good, white skin bad!

stop bullying them and making them responsible for everything.
Must really suck. White men are not only to blame for everything what's going wrong with women. It's also their fault if people of color and muslims don't succeed and blacks shot each other

useful idiot

I think a lot of men still fall for this idea that's it about equality and treating people fairly. They don't see it for the anti-white power grab that it really is. The more upfront they are about it, the more men calling bullshit.

>destroy extremist safe spaces for white males!
>ie anonymous lightly moderated areas
>implying that we won't just make another one
>implying the internet has finite real estate or really any meaningful concept of "space"

i love brainlets

Fun fact.

In the UK, it is now mandatory that every form of education includes a part about "British Values" and all educators are mandated to report anyone they believe may be vulnerable to extremism of any form.
This includes schools, college, university and adult education. I've seen them trying to teach 60 year old men "British Values".

As for the people reported under this scheme. I think the number is like 3000+ people so far. Over 50% were Muslim while something like 8% were "alt right".
Of all the people reported and investigated by anti terrorism police, only a tiny handful were considered to have any remote possibility of ever considering terrorism. No actual proof or evidence they were planning to commit an act of terrorism, just that if the circumstances were right, they might consider terrorism. All of the people who fell into this category were Muslims with strong ties to countries like Syria.

You don’t

Stop assaulting white people with hate-speech and attacking their core values. Take away these things and he becomes radicalized.

They don't understand the concept of reaction, all they'd need to do is shift the overton window back to sanity, and it would stop. These problems weren't around only a couple decades ago

>04/06/2017

well apparently you oppress and piss them off even more, that's how

Teach kids critical thinking and Sup Forums wouldn't exist

Too late bitches.

How dare those White men have opinions that differ from my own. I want to fuck Muhammad like a good race-traitor. You know, because I'm a feminist, and I believe in equality, except when it comes to White men. After all, White men are the reason I'm so oppressed.

VIVA LA MEXICO!

I thought Sup Forums was the containment website, keeping all of the worst autism from taking over the rest of social media.

>Sup Forums
>white

Pick one.

As the SPLC would say, "it's been planned for a long time, there's no stopping it"

but it would not be the same and would need time to establish the level of influence and the legendary status that Sup Forums has

By stopping the radicalisaion of brown mudshits.

this
>implying we weren't first radicalised by growing up round niggers
also this

Your a nigger

You can't, unless you stop trying to replace them.

>Sup Forums
>safe space
If this is such a hateful, intolerant website then how is it remotely safe? It's not even entirely an echo chamber since people will listen to and argue with opposing points rather than ban/downvote them into oblivion like other sites.

Who is that faggot and why aren't they dangling from a tree?

What's their number I want to call them from America and say things that would get me arrested in bong land but free in the us

it used to be

>Sup Forums
Why can't these people realize that it's mostly just Sup Forums and that the rest of Sup Forums are a bunch of trap-loving faggoys.

Ive seen mass or rise of radicalisation of White men in UK or Europe or USA....wheres the proof. Bull-shit>Cow-poo.

I'm talking to a Malaysian girl right now

she's very nice tbqh

this desu senpai

It used to be, now normies come here and get redpilled

This

Heh just saw it

Sup Forums has been colonising YouTube pretty badly these last few months. The top comments on a new Netflix show was people legitimately complaining about the abundance of race mixing on tv.

You keep the objective reasoning that whites are responsible for 90% of our modern civilization except peanut butter.

Don't treat us like animals, simple as that.

What the (((beast))) means is, how do we stop young White men from resisting the genocidal agenda we're pushing.

They are turning the western Christian world upside down and have the nerve to call us the extremists.

Worse, the "British Values" they espouse are mealy mouthed nonsense.

>Office for Standards in Education
>democracy
The only natural form of government is Monarchy. If we use democracy it should only be so The Queen does not have to be bothered will all our little troubles.

>the rule of law
Laws should exist only at the pleasure of The Queen. She is the fount of Justice. End the charade of judicial independence and place Justice back at the heart of the legal system.

>individual liberty
This is nice in principle but in practice just leads to degeneracy.

>mutual respect for and tolerance of those with different faiths and beliefs and for those without faith.
Religions that are not lead by The Queen are heresy. Really they should just become Anglican but if you want isalm to remain then it should be made to be loyal to The Queen, established as a faith under the crown.

Parliament and Democracy had a good run but I think it’s past time for The Queen to return us to a natural form of government. That is however her judgement to make.

> 1 post OP
> @HOOKWORMS
> mentions Sup Forums
> huwhite man radicalization
> 04/06/2017

Good bait is good bait I suspect.
I mean there are signs it is one of us but stuppid new faggots fall for the old faggots tricks.

I'm not sure there is hope for the UK. How do you convince millions of people that the two main parties are totally corrupt?

You make a third party.

we dont. America has free speech Sup Forums is not going down anytime soon

youtube.com/watch?v=OI-9iMrWRrw

I'm a radicalised young white man, I want a homeland with and for my fellow young white male radicals.

Doesn't have to be big or anything fancy, we'll make due. Thanks in advance.

Another party to be infiltrated and corrupted? Only through the crown and the person of The Queen is there even the chance of salvation for our nation.

The US will still be fucking leftybongs up the shithole online and exposing their marxist tyranny

How about we tie a rope around your neck and hang you from a tree? Maybe that would teach you humility and your place on Earth

Being above everyone else?

Kek

I thought 4Chins was already a reason for suspicion of being a radical.

I thought being white was an indicator.

You don't seem to know that Britain has a very certain interpretation of the word 'Asian'.

How do we increase it

Get rid of niggers

No white only places you in potential class, coming here puts you on the big list.