Black people are bad at engin

>Black people are bad at engin...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OI-9iMrWRrw
youtube.com/watch?v=jE58WHd6QI0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Engines? English? What are you trying to say, user?

Plane
>can't fly
Phone
>doesn't work
Glasses
>don't do shit
that disk thing
>doesn't work

If they put some cheap speakers in those headphones they could probably sell them to audiophiles for tens of thousands of dollars.

cargo cult

Monkey see, monkey do.

Those coconut shell headphones look like they just might work

>Black people
Those people have dark skin, but they are not "black people". People from sub-Saharan Africa are called black people. People from the southwest pacific are not.

10/10 thread

That's actually a great idea. Maybe not for that much, but they could put a massive mark up on those. Most audiophiles are liberals (I'm assuming) who would love the novelty of hand crafted African coconut headphones.

Ikr. Those are unironically cool.

I fucking love these
Some completely primitive, possibly pre argrarian bush people see a plane for the first time.
They realize how fucking awesome it is and proceed to build a fucking mock air strips with flight controll rituals and everything when it stops comming.
I mean, what would you do if your best technology was literally sticks

that matchbook is orders of magnitude higher technology than anything in OP's image

matches are a chinese invention
safety matches are an european invention

nigs dindu nuffins

That's as adorable as it is pathetic.

eering.

Worship the shiny bird god with delicious droppings.

Cargoculting
- Noun
The act of shallowly copying something beyond your comprehension without any attempt to understand or master the underlying complexities that produced the original.

Half of those things in the Image weren't made by blacks

Kek

Shut.
The borders.

N O W.

people?

Jokes aside, that's some good art there

Very impressive craftsmanship when they do have an idea in their head.

There's one in the lower center image.

I think that's an albino beast with a head full of gold.

...es, cause none of that shit is going to move anywhere. That mock satellite dish looks like it was fun to make though.

>Most audiophiles are liberals
Oh, fuck off.

I'm an audiophile because I'm also a bassist and I like not having my low end be a muddled mess.

>wow these fair trade, organic, sustainable sourced, biodegradable headphones have excellent timber, 10/10 must buy

i thought that was what dre was doing.

>Canada has a higher IQ than America
Seems about right

Bird brained

>excellent timber
i noticed, user

>cargo cults
I know this post is satire but for anybody who doesn't know these retarded Nigger tribes saw airstrip and believed if they built a little wooden airstrip replica then planes would descend from the sky and give them free food
They have the brains of dogs

There was some quote about Haiti or some hit where the guy who had lived and studied them said something along the lines of how simply pretending to have technology and innovation is good enough for them as the real thing. This picture backs that up bigly

audible kek

literal cargo cult.

Faggot.

Not really 'their' idea though is it?

none of the shit works

youtube.com/watch?v=OI-9iMrWRrw

I would be a little impressed if there were a tribe who never saw modern tech before and just built these after they saw pictures or something.

Pure mockery on their part, disgusting.
Literally proto-humans that have no place in advanced civilisations.

Probably doesn't even have gold plated oxygen-free fiber optics. Besides, if you piss on it then hit it with a 2x4, you can sell it for like 6 gorillion sheckels as "transbimodal submodern art".

this
Google Cargo Cult Dumbasses.
none of those function
there fetishes. symbols and statues.
nigger cant comprehend differences between appearance and function.

you keep tossing this shitty post everywhere, yet you don't even know what research methodology is.

The truth hurts especially when you have to accept being inferior.

>make joke thread
>people respond as if OP was serious

the fucking state of this board

Mentioning inferiority really tells your intellectual capacity.

>>Black people are bad at engin...

like mexans are any better

>Saudi Arabia 84

Lol, no wonder you're mad.

That's not engineering since it doesn't work. It's sculpting you fucking spic asshole.

I know not all, but I'm saying that people like those who regular Sup Forums are more likely to be liberals.

I'm really not, I genuinely think that I am more intelligent than 99.9% of Sup Forums retards. Since you really believe in IQ testing, can you tell me how do I get tested and certified?

lols sarcasm off the chart here.

Cargo cults. Where they think whites are gods so they build fake runways and fake stuff in the hope that white will come and bring them gibs.

Sage this weak bait

>I genuinely think that I am more intelligent than 99.9%

Dunning Kruger Effect.

Dunning Kruger effect has nothing to do with intelligence you retard.

he is implying that all the stuff would be easely burned
dumbasses

Kek
Hopefully he’s capable of looking that syndrome up and understanding it.
There’s a good wiki user!

No, but it has a LOT to do with one's own perception of their ability/intelligence.

You fucking brainlet.

Man, life’s hard for ya, huh?

I realize that. I was just making an additional comment.

Fuck you racist bitch. Black people invented all this amazing technology, which you can see in this documentary.

Good bait.

came here to post this

Peanut butter really did change the world

Reminds me of communists

ok

No it's legit, here's proof

youtube.com/watch?v=jE58WHd6QI0
Locally sourced artisanal cocoanuts

>disk thing
you truely belong to them

wikipedia: cargo cult

that's a verb you absolute retard

I must say that the commentary here is pretty, pretty stupid.

hahhaha. Holy shit

I'd fly in those wood david clarks, fuck yeah

based

Man that was so fun...trolling the world playing find the flag...good times...

But they are called 'negritos'

those planes literally look fit for cutting up and using as asswipes. Nothing more. Niggers are retarded low iq retards who can't built shit.

I think I'm pretty special too, what now sandmonkey?

where does the sun go at night

Peanut butter is a recipe, not an invention, and they stole that too.

i'd rather be a great person with great friends, family, and social life rather than be an arab recluse who has to pray 5 times a day and has never touched a woman at 25

>Cargoculting
>- Noun
>The act of shallowly copying something beyond your comprehension without any attempt to understand or master the underlying complexities that produced the original.
Virgin Wayne Lambright vs Chad Actual Entrepreneurs

Your right user but all the little inner city nogs learn that it was invented by carver,
Mainly was my sarcasm I was posting

Before you niggers start chucklin' and fucklin'. That is THE radar dish that we used to first speak to Ayys. Who came down as Yakub and enslaved the Afrikangz.