Look out for the future generation of feminist lawyers!

Look out for the future generation of feminist lawyers!

God I want to bang middle left so hard

public sector

As a paralegal and student of law this shit is a dank absolutely dank redpill. Female lawyers already control family courts and women as we all see with this #metoo garbage always put their hearts on their sleeves and will convict you in your mind before you even step before the gavel. Women are going to and actively are destroying the little semblance of logic and innocence before guilt left in our legal system. It’s over lads.

Wtf what happened to the cute one

dark road ahead

How are women somehow even more pathetic than men when it comes to alcohol?

Literally EVERY single woman I know in the field is either a prosecutor or training to be one. It’s why I’m going into criminal defense. Yeah, I’ve had to humanize niggers and mudshits but it’s all worth it when I see a god damn bitch prosecutor with a fetish for power and revenge lose to good old fashioned “drops of doubt”. Almost all of the cases I’ve seen these female prosecutors use circumstance and past history to define their case against clients. Unless it’s a woman then they’ll take any plea deal because “GIRLS STICK TOGETHER” even if this woman stabbed her husband in the eye with a fork.

any advice on how we can prevent this future from happening?

oh god, women truly are a mistake

dont worry, she'll let you know with every status update how shes in law school and how something related to a law she read in her books or how her law teacher said something funny or how today is her first snow day from law school

Honestly? Either get into law and make your own mark as a masculine, logical man with the ideal of blind justice or pick lawyers that are men and well rehearsed in their field. Law is a buisness and trends are strong in it, female lawyers need to be shown that their sycophantic nature and disregard for the ethics of law are not needed in our justic system and hopefully through this type of boycott they’ll lose buisness and either close shop or change their litigation to that of logic and evidence. Side note, if you get a female judge, idc if she has the power in the court do not give her an inch fight fight fight. Judges success are based on quickness of calendar and repeat crime rates. Most women don’t want to fight on a level ground and with even murky circumstantial evidence they’ll most likely go for dismissal or a good ass deal. Like in real life, in the courts, be the fucking man, be honorable, ethical, and a cold stare.

But if these women go into public sector, wont they just be defending black people all time? Surely it would open their eyes to the real world

Im sure this happened.

Lmao if I was at a bus stop and some crazy bitch started yelling at everyone I would rightly assume she is a crackhead and pay her no mind.
But in her head, she thinks she's some sort of social warrior, making a difference in the world!
Why am I even alive...

"Surely" the naive goy says to himself. Until the last breaths are escaping her lips as Tyrone is choking and raping her to death will she fight muh patriarchy and defend the poor negros plight

Clearly, they didn't see the bus lines in Finland.

>what is an umbrella

Someone ought to tell this 'ho that there weren't any bus stops mentioned in Proverbs. Probably because they hadn't invented buses yet.

Get in line.

So they're from CBus.

Let me guess, first day of law school and they already consider themselves lawyers - works the same way with engineering. 3 week in some cunt already calling themselves "engineers"

The bitch needs to get raped by Pedro.

>43 likes
When will this ride end, I feel like I've entered a sick parody world...

Pfft like women know or understand justice.

ah yes the famous impartiality and professionalism of women applied to law, sounds just great :^)

They couldn't get into OSU, Case Western, or Cincinnati, so don't stress about their impact beyond their shitty firm.

What the fuck you're talking about???? Looking for problems, Jean-Paul?

columbus is sadly getting more and more liberal

They'll probably enjoy hooking up with the niggers.

when did they start letting 12 year olds into law school

>it's over lads
>any advice on how we can prevent this future from happening?

Wew. You really want blood dont you.

I go to harvard law school and it is the most liberal community. So many brainwashed people here. Prison abolition is a mainstream opinion.

>LARPIng about being a lawyer on Sup Forums

Most left one looks like more experienced, 2nd level feminist with a fishmouth. The other 3 look like they are newbies and don't hate all males with their heart already.

No, I don't, Faapu, I was just talking about pic related. It's a just a meme.

>or change their litigation to that of logic and evidence
they'll just blame the patriarchy and use the fact that male lawyers make more money than females one to further their feminist agenda

>be me
>waiting for a bus under the shelter in the cold
>raining like fuck
>some roasted-ass bitch comes up and tells people to re-arrange themselves under the shelter so she can fit in
>doesn't even ask
>everybody just ignores her because she is is a roastie, and nobody wants to be bothered
>we all just stare at her until she fucks off

*yet.

Kill fuck snuggle marry

The president of the federalist society at my school is a super trad woman. The Republican party club is half women. The 2nd amendment club is 1/3 women and we went to ccw training as a club and they all showed up.

>Law is a buisness and trends are strong in it

Just wait buddy. You think your business is immune to affirmative action just because you're the assholes who started it? ;)

>mfw some dumb blonde bitch tryna tell me about efishasy

is this the image the mutt was based off of?

>do your part! move a few feet!
>oh yeah also give your hard earned money to fucking shitskin invaders

I'm applying to law school at an extremely liberal institution. I really want to get in, I really want to go there, because I know I can just filter out the ideology and take the degree at the end of the day. But I also had to delete all my social media last year so they could never see my opinions on politics. I enjoyed getting into arguments on faggotbook, especially about Trayvon Martin, so I know if they found that shit they would likely rescind any acceptance into their liberal echo chamber

How short-sighted of you. I'm going into PROSECUTION so I can be the one that gets the job instead of them, and prevent unscrupulous prosecutions from ever happening.

Why not become a doctor instead? You're signing up for a lifetime shit show.

kill, marry, send to gulag

she left the group because she's too pure

my grades aren't good enough to get into medical school but my LSAT is fantastic and law schools look at that over anything else

My sister started law school with the sole motivation of becoming a prosecutor of DV. At the end of her first year she realized that was retarded and is now a corporate lawyer.

i gave up and took the alcohol pill a few days ago and i highly reccomend disappearing in a bottle and laughing at the worlds fall from a distance

Exactly. Lawyers are beholden to the politicians that put the judges on the bench. As a result, there is a strong incentive to use the courts and legal system to address high profile, feel good cases for political benefit, at the expense of the coherency and consistency of the principals enshrined in our constitution. For these people, the constitution is a document that needs to be constantly changed and rewritten rather than protected and revered. The enemy in their inverted thinking, is our heritage and the legal and political achievements of "dead white males".

These kinds of women 1) fail the bar 2) went to law school because they a) liked school and b) know it is supposed to be a (((prestigious))) career. Half end up meeting their chad, getting pregnant, and never really rising in the field.

>As a paralegal and student of law
As an actual practicing attorney, you're completely wrong. There are plenty of good female lawyers and judges that aren't shill harpies. There are plenty of blue pill men in the courts as well. It's a left vs. right thing more than a male vs. female thing.

>It's a left vs. right thing more than a male vs. female thing.
shh don't tell /r9k/ that