I see article after article about this case but none of them say what Boushie was doing on that man's property...

I see article after article about this case but none of them say what Boushie was doing on that man's property. It seems so strange they don't mention it. Are they dancing around it on purpose because he was up to no good and it doesn't fit their narrative?

Other urls found in this thread:

infotel.ca/newsitem/no-jail-time-for-kamloops-woman-who-admitted-to-killing-newborn-baby/it37370
youtube.com/watch?v=OI-9iMrWRrw
thespec.com/news-story/7411253-hamilton-man-charged-in-shooting-defending-home-son/
rcmp-grc.gc.ca/cfp-pcaf/fs-fd/storage-entreposage-eng.htm
cssa-cila.org/legals/inspections-and-warrants/
time.com/4926830/bell-pottinger-jacob-zuma-guptas-racism-scandal/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

yeah, I was wondering this to. I hang around a lot of leftest fucks who are going to match because of this. Bolshie was drinking all day with his friend and driving around shooting things with a gun. they fuck their car up on Stanley's family farm and try to steal his quad . . . . then he gets shot. I fucking hate people here in Canada, the farmer has ever right to shot that little bastard .

Sorry for the bastardized English .

The farmer lives in the country. A bunch of drunks show up on his farm and try to steal his quad and then try to run the guy over? Native or not, that guy has a right to defend himself. You really think the cops could come out there in time to help save them in time? No!

I will say though... the whole reaching into the car to take the keys out and then accidentally shooting Boushie seems a little sketchy. They may take Tokarev's off the Canadian market because of that.

Kek

It's media deception trying to make people feel a specific way.
>Jewish tricks

notice no outrage when a native women kills her baby and gets 2 years probation??

infotel.ca/newsitem/no-jail-time-for-kamloops-woman-who-admitted-to-killing-newborn-baby/it37370

>If I had a son he would look like Boushie

So why the farmer shoot him? Why was he on the dude's farm?

>doesn’t fit their narrative

That’s a bingo.

I'm not sure but one thing I know is that you don't fuck around on someone's property. If you're concerned that someone may not be friendly enough to avoid shooting you then don't go visit them at home.

Get that miserable gender confused fuck out of our country.

More like cuck.

>If my wife had a son, he would look like Boushie
Ftfy

Read the story. Glad he's dead.

But the property was stolen land, taken from the First Nations. The white man is an illegal immigrant on this land. The ATV was the least the farmer should have given him.

I assume this is fake?

I can smell dinduism at a distance now

It’s real.

Wow I had no idea this was a thing.

Canadians are literally going through the same shit as the US is. Except replace Indigenous with blacks.
I feel for the West. What happened in this world to make everyone so entitled?

niggers are 100x worse than natives tho

i hate canada so much more right now

All this kvetching about an all white jury. They sent out 400 jury invites ( to try and get more natives), 200 people show Up, and Stanley's lawyer manages to veto all the natives with 14 picks. Guess who showed up for jury duty?

Remember how biased the Charlottesville Unite The Right coverage was/is? The (((media))) is doing the same thing here. They don't want to portray a white person defending themselves in a good light because that will encourage other white people to defend themselves. We all need to expect the media to Lie By Omission when it comes to white people and self defense.

I was following this story for a bit and then forgot about it. Thank God the justice system is not completely fucked in my country.

>It seems so strange they don't mention it.
Seriously? The kike-controlled media only portrays white people as literal devils and non-whites as gud boys who dindu nuffin. They do this to incite violence against white people. We should hunt them all down before it's too late.

If he (the shooter) said "I'm a jew" it would stop right away.
He was breaking into his shed and home.

Does Canada have castle doctrine?

Weren't he and his friends going around damaging farm property?

Maybe SK does?

It explicitly does not.
So when these drunk cunts showed up and started trying to steal stuff, physically attacked his wife, and almost ran someone over, he should have just called the police so they could come out to his farm in the middle of nowhere.
Also the one who got shot had a loaded rifle between his legs, but the “murderer” didn’t actually know that at the time.

>things of value

>things that were lost

Choose one

Quick rundown pls?

this
Just the media trying to paint someone as a monster for defending his family from a drunk idiot

>"he was a 22 year old kid"
>kid

Featherniggers at it again

I am just a stupid burger so forgive me for my ignorance, Canadians, I don't know the full story, but

If someone's on your property, don't you have every right to shoot them? Why is this seen as a murder of an innocent teen? Do Aborigines in Canada have the right to go wherever they want, including people's homes?

There's a GoFundMe page up for this brave soul and his family if anyone would like to help.

We don't have laws that protect us from prosecution really if we decide to brain some chug whos trying to steal shit
Stanley got acquitted because his defence was it was a hangfire/miss fire that went off into boushies ear/head

Personally i would have wished he tried to get off based on self defence and fear of life because we really need to adress this issue in rural and other high crime municipalities.
Either or scheer has property rights on his 2019 platform so hopefully he wins and we can bury this shit and protect gun and homeowners

Some native nigger and his lads got drunk and tresspassed on farmers property then assaulted farmers wife, tried to steal his 4 wheeler and run him over. Farmer shoots and kills gud boi. Gud boi dies. Jewish media brainwashes masses to think farmer executed a brown person just because that person was brown.

Don’t forget he also fired two warning shots first

Any amount of intent is culpable. "Reasonable force" is allowed, but in practice, using a firearm to defend your person or property will be pursued as a crime.

>Bunch of 20 something natives drive onto farm to steal shit and cause damage
>Farmer is home and grabs pistol
>Gets into altercation and gun goes off, killing one of the natives
>Farmer claims gun malfunctioned
>Gets acquitted of 2nd degree murder
>Natives rage

Honestly the farmer was a dumb motherfucker for grabbing that gun. He knows very well how cucked Canadian laws are about self-defense especially when guns are involved. Maybe fire some shots into the air, but pointing it at someone is a bad idea in Canada.

Every time one of these things happens there's a huge push to portray them as some nice dindu nuffin who was a pillar of the community. the best one was Freddie Gray, they described him as a guy who "liked nice things" and "loved saying hi to girls on the street" I believe that's called catcalling in other circumstances but whatever

He was acquitted so clearly "cucked" Canadian laws weren't at play here.

>the farmer was a dumb motherfucker for grabbing that gun

The natives had a gun too. Still a dumb motherfucker?

yes we do
the criminal code allows you to defend your property with up to lethal force

We're nogunz here, and even I know that you NEVER fire "warning shots".

You should also know not to invade private property, assault people and attempt theft.

Also, if own a firearm, it must be stored in a gun safe. It's is a serious crime (2 years jail) to keep a loaded firearm in your nightstand. Add 2 more years if it's over capacity magazine (prohibited device).

If you have the permit to posses a firearm (possession and acquisition license), you are subject to "search of any reasonable place that a firearm may be stored" - that's like trading your 4th amendment for your 2nd. Your name is also run every 24 hours through the CPIC database to make sure you have no pending charges or warrants. If a piece of data is entered, expect seizure of your property.

The national police force can summarily invoke into law ANY limitation or classification on firearms they want at any time by fiat.

dont be on someones property niggin

youtube.com/watch?v=OI-9iMrWRrw

>Also, if own a firearm, it must be stored in a gun safe
Depends heavily on the province or territory. Nova Scotia law for example states a firearm must be out of sight, which doesn't necessarily mean a safe.

It's a pretty grey area.
People gone to jail before for shooting home invaders.
You can read some crazy ones, sometimes they get off, sometimes they don't.
thespec.com/news-story/7411253-hamilton-man-charged-in-shooting-defending-home-son/

Link to the search part please

Read the declarations on your original PAL form when you got certified.

rcmp-grc.gc.ca/cfp-pcaf/fs-fd/storage-entreposage-eng.htm

Firearm laws are federal.

DEAD FOR GOOD REASONS
" After the group left the river, they got a flat tire and then drove onto a farm 15 kilometres northeast of Stanley’s farm, where at least one person attempted to steal a truck by hitting the truck window with a .22-calibre rifle that was in the back of the SUV.

The SUV was eventually driven onto Stanley’s farm. In the ensuing moments, an occupant of the SUV attempted to start a quad on Stanley’s property and the grey SUV collided with a parked vehicle on Stanley’s property "

LOL - ON A DRUNKEN GRAND THEFT AUTO SPREE - WHAT DID YOU NANIGS EXPECT?

Jesus Christ. The "news" left this part out.

If this was trial by judge he would have been fucked so no I do believe cucked laws were at play. It was the based rural jury which saved him.
He admits to not knowing that at the time. I'm just saying if he had no intentions of potentially using lethal force, he shouldn't have grabbed the gun.

we've been playing the victim game with native americans for a lot longer, and pushing it a lot harder.
Our school had a canadian flag on one side of the gym and a Metis flag on the other. Louis Riel day was guaranteed to be brought up repeatedly every single year. half our field trips had something to do with natives (trip to the art gallery? native artwork and the craft is birchbark biting. off to a soccer field? you bet, so we can 'make' a teepee for the umpteenth time.)

so many canadians are cucked from birth to sincerely believe we're all on borrowed time and natives own this land. it's an absurdly effective tactic against whites, if a white person begins to feel disenfranchised, remind them that they're trespassing anyways

fuck i hate it here sometimes, but what better alternative is there?

If my wife had a daughter, xhe would look like Boushie

This a hundred times. Obama doesn’t even realize when the stone rolling against him started picking up speed. Trayvon was the critical moment.

And you haven't gotten your license, apparently, otherwise you would know the distinctions between how provincial police enforce laws. Even the RCMP there don't explicitly state it must be within a safe.

Federal Laws are guidelines, Provincial laws are what get enforced by police.

sounds like you might be a racist for trying to suppress the culture of brown people like that

you don't need to know what happened. the only thing that matters is that a racist killed an innocent Indian and got away with it. proof that our justice system and really the entire country is racist. don't worry tho Trudeau is on the case now and will ensure that evil white pig fries

There were no 'First Nations', that's modern bullshit. There were various tribes, most of them not in Canada, they warred with each other and the winners took all the prizes. They all migrated from Asia anyway. Canada and the USA are white lands, because they were created by white people for white people. Reality is harsh and shits all over any Leftist narrative.

>provincial firearm laws
>not being retarded on purpose

I'll check later when I get home. Our gun laws are fucking terrible but this is all I could find on it.

cssa-cila.org/legals/inspections-and-warrants/

laws don't mean shit if they aren't enforced

Acquittal came from the fact that the warning shots and "functional" Russian ammo jammed the gun into a hangfire.

remember when that president that came before him actively took a side in an ongoing murder trial

me neither

I just linked you the federal polices website to show idiots like you how they enforce federal firearm laws. Wasnt arguing with you you salty cunt.

I've run into the same problem. I simply want to know the facts of the case but three or four articles in and I gave up.

>it must be stored in a gun safe
Wrong

NRs can be out in the open with an action lock and or a trigger lock only 1 is needed/bolt actions are sage with the bolt removed and stored seprately

R/12x/prohib etc firearms have to have a trigger lock and either be in a secure locked container, safe, or bolted to the wall. They cant be loaded but mags canbe kept in the same locked box it said firearm has a trigger lock

I know bouncers in the states and they realized, if they hit somone too hard (or do some kung fu shit) they can put in front of a judge. They will always claim those are drunk, weaklings that can't damage an 6,6" hunk and excessive force isn't necessary. One had to pay a punk $4400 because he kick boxed him into a car and broke like half of the body. Where just knocking him out would have been "enough". The punk was a half jose wanted to get drunk into the club and hit him with his phone.

>The Firearms Act provides that a firearms officer may inspect any premises where there is suspicion of more than 10 guns existing.
>suspicion of
Tyrannically ambiguous, isn't it? You would vomit if you knew how little is required in an ITO warrant request.

This happens here as well. I’m tired of the left.

>was he up to no good

Nah mate. Just did him in for the bants

You stupid fucking dingle

Who says they aren't enforced?
You, oh well I'll just take your word for it.Call the rcmp and ask then if they enforce their forearms storage laws. I have an idea of what they are gonna say lol

Just ridiculous. Some normal guys life gets ruined because some fucking scum bag shitskin was being a nigger and got what was coming to him.

I wonder why the left has a pattern of holding up criminals and thugs as martyrs

>Must you consent to the visit?
No, you do not have to! If you refuse to have the firearms officer visit then he/she must obtain a warrant. You can refuse and say that you want notice of any warrant. The firearms officer must prepare an affidavit as to why he/she believe you have 10 or more guns and why he/she must visit to inspect

>Section 7 of the Charter of Rights states that you are not obligated to incriminate yourself. You have a right to silence. This is absolute. You cannot be conscripted into building a case to be prosecuted against you. C-68 provides that you must let the firearms officer in (and no other officers to assist, no other person either) and he/she may search anywhere a gun or documents about guns may reasonably be hidden.

Stop scaremongering faggot and show flag i doubt your a leaf

actually they are basically the same. most of our natives ARE half nigger and have the usual nigger traits. they mixed with slaves that managed to make it up here

I saw exactly ONE news article that described what the little fucker and his friends were doing, according to all witness testimony.
Basic rundown:
•Stanly and his son were fixing fence in a field
•Stanly wife was mowing the lawn
•FIVE natives in a run down baby-SUV get directions to Stanley's farm from "a local" (this local never appeared to testify to this supposed fact) as he could fix their flat tire (in photos; there is no tire, just a rim)
• Stanley and son see this SUV rip up the long driveway at speed, stop by his shop, and the see people get out of the SUV
•these people, not waiting for the wife to say hi, or for Stanley to get to the shop, immediately start searching through parked vehicles by the shop, and one of them hop onto the Stanley's ATV and start it.
•wife books it to the house
•Stanley and son arrive to the yard and start demanding an explanation
•Natives start their normal "we First Nations n shiiiiit" haggling
•Stanley tells them to go pound sand, and for the boy to go get his gun
•Natives keep up their bullshit
•Pistol arrives, Stanley tells them to fuck off, let's off one round into the field.
•Natives split, some run down the road, Boushie (whom is still in the SUV driver seat) hits the throttle and gets to the lawn, spins out.
•Boushie has a 10/22 rifle (no stock) with 6 rounds, one already in the chamber.
•Stanley tells him to get out of the vehicle
•Boushie makes a wrong move, gets shot by pistol, dies.

By all accounts it was defense of self, family, and property with "equal force" as both guys were armed, and Boushie was drunk (according to blood alcohol levels at autopsy).
BUT; because he was Native, and we have a flaming fag PM who jumps on any non-issue to steer the news articles away from reporting bad on his government; Stanley now has a target painted on his back.

Yeah I agree it's bullshit but it says if you refuse they have to obtain a warrent . You can't win here though most people I meet would happily slap more firearm restrictions on themselves. We watch all the 24 hour news coverage of US shootings so most of our population is brainwashed to think guns cause murders. It's only a matter of time for Canadian gun owners. I sold my NR guns to Mike from canmore when that day comes.

wow it's real

>up to lethal force
on paper yes but you still have to use "reasonable force" which makes it a giant grey area. you can't just shoot someone unless your life is in immediate danger and even then you'll be dragged through the court system just like this farmer has been and you may end up behind bars anyway if you end up with a liberal jury

None of Canada is "stolen" land; it was all signed over by Treaty to the Crown of the British Empire in return for concessions to the Tribes.

I fucking wish it was stolen/conquered land, then we wouldn't have these dumb treaties to follow when involving Natives.. however sometimes they've been helpful. The native Chiefs (for the most part) are pro-firearm and also throw hippies under the bus as soon as the oilfield coughs up their ransom demand.

If you visit /r/Canada, literally the most cucked nation's subreddit the most cucked website of all time, even THEY are defending Gerald Stanley. Virtually all of the top comments defend him.

It should scare you that even dedicated Leftist places side with Stanley, and yet the media still runs these stories. You have to ask why. Are they trying to pull a Bell Pottinger? Why are they doing this?

time.com/4926830/bell-pottinger-jacob-zuma-guptas-racism-scandal/

Why did I read that Boushie was shot "point blank" in the back of the head?

I'm pretty sure in Canada the law states that the person defending himself has to prove that there was no other recourse for action. If somebody breaks in, and you blast the guy in the brain, the crown will ask why you didn't just shoot him in the leg

maybe in the states
in canada we pay their chiefs cash and allow special treatment (free fishing and hunting etc) via taxation... and none of it is subject to foi. i worked for the ministry that handles negotiations with them and the shit ive seen them do redpilled me on treeniggers
none of the money goes to what it should and none of it is intended to better the country. and they only ask for more and more. i work so they dont have to and then i get blamed for their alcoholism and suicide.
glad the farmer got off the hook

>If somebody breaks in, and you blast the guy in the brain, the crown will ask why you didn't just shoot him in the leg

Just hand them Canadian armed forces and police training manuals :^)

did you ever see anything mentioning if their original vehicle was stolen or not? seems like they were ready to abandon it over the flat tire so i'd assume it likely was stolen

So he had a loaded gun? Yup, tough shit.

It was the girlfriend's of the dead guy.

Ahem.

Someone let them know all of the people who colonized canada are long dead

There was a mandate to integrate blacks with native populations, according to an 80 year-old native elder I know. He pointed out a few clans on his rez that were "mostly coon", citing their wide noses and wirey black hair. I couldn't find anything official.