How was church, Sup Forums?

Currently watching church on a stream

14th century cathedral and mass with Gregorian chants, can't complain.

Pretty good. I got my dicked sucked out back behind the dumpster afterwards

On my way now

I go to an old people's Sunday school class with my grandmother, it's super comfy.

by a guy?

>worshipping a kike on a stick

repent

>killed by kikes for exposing their perversion of god's will
>11/12 apostles kill by kikes, the other exiled
>early church persecuted by jewish authorities

But yea christians are totally jew-lovers

I was about to call bullshit until I saw the flag

There is literally no comfort company than the elderly.

*no comfier, I mean

fucking die, demon

Psalm 14:1, fucking shill.

It went well. I sang in the choir, and it sounded nice.

Consider yourself rebuked. Lord open his eyes.

>Hey Mom, I posted it again!

Ha! Stupid fuckers still worshiping a mythical zombie flying Kike. Pathetic.

See
Lord help you see.

Alright, had to walk to get to chruch, but was good got some exercise from it.

I like walking there sometimes to be honest. Gives me a chance to get my mind in the right place beforehand.

It was pretty good. I've been coming down with a small cold the past two days, and one of the prayers today was "for the sick, that they may be healed".

>being a jew slave

See

That might be amusing if your kike ever actually did anything.

I feel nothing but pity for you friend.. You have been blinded and I can only pray that the Lord will remove the scales from your eyes that you might know the truth. For the wages of sin is death, eternal suffering. But whoever believes in the Lord Jesus Christ and repents of His sins is offered salvation and reunion with his Creator. Please do not close yourself off from that salvation in order to push a meme. We will all face judgement one day and what we decide now will echo in our eternal existence. We only have one life to make the right choice. Lord make him see..

Anyone here /orthodox/?

It was nice. Pastor didn't say anything mind blowing this week. Very general stuff about keeping the faith and supporting the community and the church itself. On the latter note he referenced declining attendance in general. But he seemed optimistic. "What is old will be made new."
I think I may have to volunteer for something.

Felt bad. Didn't go today because I slept in. Honestly wish I went though.

No friend but I've got a Ukrainian friend who attends an orthodox church. You guys are pretty cool.

Try reading a short devotion and praying for a bit, just give you that spiritual bread for the week.

I'm having a hard time getting to church lately. Going to the latin mass is fine, but most novus ordo masses are so stupid and tacky, it fills me with despair to even attend one. I hate homilies too. they're usually just moronic babbling.

I read comments like this, and all I get from it is the heart of a deeply bitter person. You may say I'm wrong, but if life is going so well, one wouldn't make such comments. Hope life goes well for you, and I hope you find happiness.

Yeah sounds like a plan. Ty user

Good, I'm new there so I had like 4 people welcome me

>t. fagan

Well that’s the problem with church. They don’t talk about real issues like they should. Every sermon is a feel good talk that never addresses sin, strife in the world and the end times.

Try a different pastor