Foreigners of Sup Forums

Foreigners of Sup Forums
What do you think of the good ol US of A?
What can we improve upon?

Other urls found in this thread:

abcnews.go.com/2020/story?id=123885
forward.com/news/national/325698/spy-rumors-fly-on-gusts-of-truth/
archive.org/details/DancingIsraelisFBIReport
cryptome.org/dea-il-spy.htm
informationclearinghouse.info/article17260.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=LbkQddEDPs0
youtube.com/watch?v=UoB80Yk9NYg
youtube.com/watch?v=FR7ioRALGaw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Paid shills are not allowed to post in threads with Israel-9/11 links.

This Pasta kills the shill

Post this PASTA in any thread you suspect of being subverted.

--------------------------------------------------

ABC News - Israelis Detained on 9/11 Spies
>abcnews.go.com/2020/story?id=123885

Spy Rumors Fly on Gusts of Truth - Marc Perelman - Forward
>forward.com/news/national/325698/spy-rumors-fly-on-gusts-of-truth/

FBI report - Israelis caught celebrating after first tower was struck
>archive.org/details/DancingIsraelisFBIReport

DEA report on Israeli "art student" spies who visited sensitive DEA and DoD locations directly prior to 9/11
>cryptome.org/dea-il-spy.htm

What Did Israel Know in Advance of the 9/11 Attacks? [good summary]
>informationclearinghouse.info/article17260.htm

FOX News - The Israeli 9/11 Connection ep.1
>youtube.com/watch?v=LbkQddEDPs0

Ryan Dawson - War By Deception [contains info on how ((neocons)) used 9/11 to get us into Iraq]
>youtube.com/watch?v=UoB80Yk9NYg

Israel Mossad Chief - Juval Aviv, (mossad agent on whom the movie 'Munich' is based)
>youtube.com/watch?v=FR7ioRALGaw
tries to cover for Israel but ends up admitting a lot

2.40 'there is no doubt that there were various Israeli teams in America... who were MONITORING terrorist networks...

3.08 'Israel had [the 9/11] information that they were giving the American government.'

continues to blame the CIA for storing bombs in the towers

You speak the truth fellow burger

You can improve upon the world by ceasing to exist.

>Foreigners of Sup Forums
We think you think you're the center of it all.

Fuck forgot to remove my shill flag

>What do you think of the good ol US of A?
Nothing.
>What can we improve upon?
Not stealing would be a good one.

Build the wall

In all honestly Americans are only hard on our european brothers on here because we want to install discipline to help them.
We only know how to show gratitude with tough love but we mean well.

If a war civil were to break out agains the migrants plenty of American patriots would be willing to defend their ancient homelands.

Based but not anymore
Usa needs a new age, a revolution and come back to its core values.
In other words, fight communism much harder than they ever did.

How do we get rid of the Jews when they're the ones pulling the strings

>>Foreigners of Sup Forums
This isn't AskReddit, you fucking nigger.

Europeans are fundamentally incapable of understanding the concept of personal liberty. Right-wing euros think that it means ceaseless moral degeneracy and left-wing euros think that it means rampant violence and ignorance. To the euro, the only path to enlightenment is to bow to the all-powerful government and pray that it changes to fit your beliefs.

>European brothers
Your a huge faggot, why don't you go live with them, because clearly you are not an American

>Foreigners of Sup Forums

EDIT: have an upvote kind sir

Get rid of the SJW before they come here in EU. And their evil cloud of influence is already drawing close ! Quick ! Burger !

You're the foreigner here nsa nigger.

Much love
More Trump
Less DNC/CNN

Metric system.

Really, using the foot of a king that's been dead 300 years and that you cheated out of his taxes anyway kind of makes you look retarded.

What do you think of CIA treason, Intelligence agency bot?

I can assure you I'm not a CIA nigger

I dont trust you!
Last time you cooperated with the commies to help the jews.

1st gen migrant here, everything here is fine, i live in a shithole ghetto in houston tx, but its better than anywhere in Mexico. The US is pretty fucking great, I cant complain about a place thats 1000x times better than any other country

This is typical condescending horseshit from the Amerimutt.
Bitch who are you gonna install discipline into when you can't stop stuffing your disgusting mutt face with burgers 24/7 you fat fuck?
America is literally the number one exporter of all forms of degeneracy, and that is about the only thing you "install" apart from dictators.
PS: I think you meant "instill."

You need to go back.

Fix your federal reserve

Shit you right

Ditch Saudi Arabia and Turkey as supposed allies, invest in renewable energy sources and improve the education system so you don't end up with religitards running everything who deny evolution, disregard climate change and continue subsidising Israel because they hope they can help trigger the end-times in the near future by getting all the jews to move there.

Also, get people politically involved so they vote for people who actually fight for their interests and so your presidential elections aren't a ridiculous circus-show where politicians get away with blatant lies, flip-flops and empty promises because the media lets that stuff slide in favor of petty drama between republicans whenever it isn't shilling for Hillary due to her having a vagina.

While you're at it, stop the war on drugs and war on terror and restructure NASA so they actually accomplish meaningful shit again.