Hotaru Hate Thread (Hotaru lovers are NOT allowed)

>Slut, has had multiple boyfriends and is sexually experienced at a young age
>Cucks Yuma's boyfriend even though he is a sweet saint of a person who has done nothing to deserve it
>Is aggressive to the point where her best friend thinks she's going to rape her
>Hates her boyfriend just because
>Incredibly selfish and inconsiderate, to borderline sociopathic levels
>Is going to leave a trail of emotional ruin in her wake and destroy all their friendships

This girl is pure poison. She's the kind of person who can damage people's hearts so much they'll still be in pain years later. Why would anyone like her?

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/bNTfE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Is aggressive to the point where her best friend thinks she's going to rape her
>thinks

Not the nips

>**8,281位/**8,312位 (***,122 pt) [*,**0予約] 2017/09/29 捏造トラップ-NTR- 上巻(Blu-ray Disc)

But then again, everyone in this manga is dumb as bricks.

>watching NTR

I want to nut in Hotaru.

Fuck off, she's the best girl.

I haven't seen this yet, is Hotaru as much of a femme fatale as Akane from Kuzu?

Rude.

She's just alpha

Clever use of common phrase.

Why are you defending someone who would completely shatter your heart, mind, and ability to trust? Sex appeal only goes so far.

An anime girl can do anything as long as she's cute

And this is why trash such as yourself is currently in your predicament in this thing called life. Grow the fuck up fagstein.

>Cucks Yuma's boyfriend even though he is a sweet saint of a person who has done nothing to deserve it
Why should she give a shit about the boyfriend? She likes Yuma too much, of course she is going to cuck him.

Whoa, my thread is NOT meant for rudeness. Just because Hotaru is a terrible person doesn't mean we have to be.

>Hates her boyfriend just because
Her boyfriend only wants sex, and use violence if she refuse. He probably knows she is lesbian and still force her into sex. Of course she is going to hate him.

Because basic morality? I've had two chances to be a homewrecker, where girls in a relationship wanted to be with me. I told them both that wasn't happening.

This might sound a little cold, but homewreckers deserve everything they get. So her boyfriend is a jerk that rapes her sometimes, bloo hoo hoo. That's what she gets for being rape-y with Yuma, hurting her perfectly upstanding boyfriend, and overall being a selfish whore that hurts everyone around her. If she doesn't care about anyone else's pain, why should anyone care about hers?

Every character in this series with the possible exception of Takeda is a horrible excuse for a human being. Hotaru is like a lesbian version of Light Yagami; able to devise overly complex socially manipulative plans that end up working but without any basic morality or trace common sense. Fujiwara is a caricature of a person designed solely to make people say "I guess Hotaru isn't the worst person here after all." Yuma is either mentally deranged or not as old as she says she is because she simply lacks the intelligence to handle this situation in a remotely competent way.
Takeda is the only remotely morally sound guy but that's definitely subject to change because Kodama's realized that she made the guy too likeable.

I think morality is subjective. You can't really call Hotaru immoral and tell her stop. In her books stealing the girl you like is totally ok. If you still disagree, that would be your personal opinion, nothing more or less.

Has there been any background given for Hotaru to explain why she became such an awful person.

To be fair, Yuma just started dating Takeda and seemed like she was doing it just 'cause. While Takeda is a saint and deserved to be in a better series, he clearly never stood a chance against Hotaru and was never going to be the one for Yuma.

That's taking moral relativity just a little too far, user. In Ted Bundy's book, killing people is okay. That doesn't mean it is.

*traces of
Agreed.

Not going to attack the subjective morality thing, because that'll spiral into something massive, but it doesn't matter. Even if you agree morality is subjective a society can't be predicated on that fact.
>morality is subjective
>that person who murdered someone with her bare hands thought it was okay because that person pissed her off
>if you disagree it's just your opinion

>never stood a chance against Hotaru

Fucking Mary Sue. Why are so many people in-universe in love with her anyway?

Couldn't the same be said of nearly every male protagonist in anime?

With Hotaru, though, it bothers me a lot more... for some reason. I don't like that she is so popular and dates so many guys.

user not even selfish homewreckers deserve to be raped.

Of course not. Yuma is the dykest dyke in the series, she's just too stupid to realize it. Without Hotaru forcing the issue, she'd go through life thinking she's straight and wondering why she can't find the right guy, going from one unsuccessful relationship to another.

You do understand that the only reason she's with Fujiwara is so she can make Yuma buy her sob stories right?

I think you guys read too much into this. This is a lesbian fetish and fantasy where she can steal the girl from her boyfriend by seducing her. NTR is a common fetish. The author didn't think too much about human morality and just wanted to draw NTR yuri manga. The sad thing, the boys will never get a happy end in this, it's safe to drop it.

She still won't break as many hearts as Hotaru. Hotaru is incapable of true, lasting love. She will dump Yuma in a second once the infatuation wears off.

That's a happy thing

That doesn't make sense. Hotaru is doing all that shit for Yuma, how can she dumb her? I mean she goes out with a lot of men that she hates too much just to act normal and be beside Yuma. That's too much self-sacrifice for her feelings to wear off.

>The sad thing, the boys will never get a happy end
Fujiwara deserves no happiness. He's the worst scum in the series. Hotaru is second worst.

>thinking that just because someone's feelings are strong early on, they won't lose interest

My ex-fiancee would like a word with you.

I thought this was supposed to be a fun posting thread but it turned into this.

Listen, the Godly love that is the love of Yuri, is neither conditional nor selfish, unlike the love bound by social dogma and humanity's jealous nature.
There's nothing, nothing wrong with Hotaru wanting to get closer to a cute girl(in this case, Yuma), because her love is pure and unbound by lust.
You need to stop glorifying your shallow and selfish rules of love and project it onto Yuri. Maketh me sick.

>because her love is pure and unbound by lust.

>Hotaru is second worst
No, she's still the worst.
Apparently the audience likes even that scumbag more then the girls.

Why do you hate Hotaru? Does she do even worse things as the show goes on?

>Apparently the audience likes even that scumbag more
Popularity is not a measure of morality.

>had every chance to try and go for Yuma in between the getting boyfriends shit
>as soon as they get boyfriends and go somewhere she decides NOW is the time to act
>at the same time when Yuma answers to her advances she basically goes "nah you're no lesbian fuck off"
Hotaru is the cause of everything that is going on in this shit and it's pretty much Hotaru forcing drama on everyone.

>entire theme of manga/anime is worst literal cuck fetish
>some main characters are shits
STOP THE FUCKING PRESSES
>viewing ntr
nobody to blame but yourself

Only yuricuck beta males or ugly dykes watch this show.

Shit anime.

Haven't met many girls with that type of personality, but I believe it's a common trait in dumb teenage boys who still don't know much about life and don't know how to appreciate girls around them. They'll usually talk shit about a girl behind her back, ridicule her in front of others, and completely ignore her like she's garbage, until another guy comes along and finds her charming, then they'll suddenly start showing interest like "woa.. someone else wants her.. maybe she's actually hot!". Kids are stupid like that (and deserve everything horrible that happens to them as consequence)

Yuma is wrong too.

I laughted more than i should

thats...never happened. We don't appreciate girls around us because we don't appreciate much of anything. That's what it means to be young. I can say that girls do all of the things that you mentioned as well.

t.guy

Also who hurt you?

The only one getting NTR'd here is good anime by you watching this shit when even /u/ warned it was bad for months instead of some good shit in your backlog.

I knew what I was getting into. Sometimes you just want to see how bad the trainwreck is.

>thats...never happened
just how fucking young are you?
>That's what it means to be young
not everyone young is that monumentally stupid, but the ones who are, deserve everything horrible that happens to them as consequence to their actions

>how young are you?
Young enough to know that taking people and things for granted is just what kids do. It's called being naive and that usually fixes itself with time. Kids being stupid is nothing new. You're angrily beating a dead horse. Again, who hurt you?

The cunt will not only unlock the whore in her friend, she will also destroy the friendship between the two dudes when the whole being abused thing is revealed. Truly 3dpd level a shit.

Hotaru turns down Yuma? What? Why?

Hotaru did nothing wrong.

She is absolutely the best girl and who is suffering the most.

Hotaru is like a cat, she acts based on her mood.

Is the new chapter out yet? I wanna see the shitstorm from that pic being sent to the school already.

Her parents are never around, thats about it. I'm totally expecting the ball to drop on Fujiwara wanting Takeda's dick though, would explain why he hates women so much.

I feel like Hotaru is going to dump Yuma once she actually "wins", for her it seems like the conquest/taboo of it is what does it for her, mixed in with some genuine feelings. Which was why she felt like shit when Yuma slept with her because she knew it wasn't because of love, but some weird sense of obligation in order to not lose her friend.

OP is a hetero!

>until another guy comes along and finds her charming, then they'll suddenly start showing interest like "woa.. someone else wants her.. maybe she's actually hot!"

Here imgur.com/a/bNTfE

Thanks.

Sometimes I forget sites other than Batoto exist.

wow something actually going right for once.

Yuma is totally broken. Yandere mode when?

Fucking Takeda man, even after the Yuma cheating on him was exposed he still defends Yuma. He is absolutely wasted on this story. And Hotaru once again proves she is a piece of shit. Yuma is probably going to kill one or both of them.

Whoa... I know Hotaru has her faults, but isn't 'piece of shit' a bit harsh?

But she did that to protect Yuma user, she took all the blame.

Yeah!! When all is said and done, Hotaru has a heart of gold.

She really loves Yuma a lot.

So what group is translating the manga?

Chaosteam

>it's anothe user can't handle sex-positive female thread

Cute

Thanks. Now to find what site steals their material, facebook isn't exactly the best manga reading platform.