Reminder that Zeno is cute

Who the fuck is that?

youtube.com/watch?v=yjmoSucnCq8

Was this edgy?

a cute mass murderer

I didn't watch those episodes but I think Tien was banging that

Tien's bitch

Her name is Urine, I kid you not.

The only thing Tenshinhan bangs is Chaozu.

If you say so.

I miss this Sabat. He's so fucking bad now

old sabat was better at screaming/yelling out lines
youtube.com/watch?v=nwrzYrpCHz0

Sorry Gohan I'm taking Caulifla, she's like the son I never had!

I bet he would be the best father to her

>she's like the son I never had!
how big is caulifla's dick

>girl

Reminder Android 18 is beautiful

>Leave the pride troopers to me

>implying this isn't best girl

was this episode even real? Felt like a fever dream.
Its like it wanted to be a good episode, but somehow ending up being one of the worst.

>Not calling the thread "Dragon Ball Super Chads of Sup Forums edition"

Leave goku to me!

>styling all over the board
>Gohanpedos eternally cucked
This is the best time to be a shitposter. Truly a golden age.

They already know it tho
Sup Forums fags invaded and got BTFO
>reminder Sup Forums is /dbs/'s BITCH

Big enough to satisfy Kale, 18, and Videl.

What happened in the one day I was gone?

at the same time

18 patricians x Caulichads reminding Jobhan fags of their place at the bottom of society

>pic doesn't have the time in the Saiyan saga when Gohan was supposed to finish off Nappa but ran away scared

This is now an Android 18 thread. This is our time patricians.

Also Frost vs 18 when?

CAULIFA CAULIFA GIVE ME THE BLUE!!!! I NEED IT!!!

>Also Frost vs 18 when?
When frost goes back to his 1st form kek

>Frost vs 18
He won't even have to cheat to beat her

kek

This shit never not makes me laugh. Being a Gohanfag must be suffering.

Feels good to be an 18 patrician

Reminder SMUGPUP is shit posting anonymously because his favorite furry got BTFO. I repeat, he is not watching kamen rider, he is shitposting anonymously in dbs threads.

>implying Android 18 who is way stronger than a super sayian is going to be beat by some Frieza on Namek level scrub

18 is stronger than a SS1
frost got BTFO by vegeta
your turn fag

Isn't smugpup black star?

Poor cuckpup. His headcannon and fanfiction is ruined

Fucking waifufags FrosCHAD is stronger than piccolo
he will one shot your robot waifu

Vegeta's SSJ is so far above 18 now it's not even funny. His base form is stronger than SSJ3 Gotenks for fucks sake. Also Frost has been training, Hit said that he actually had to try a little bit to catch his tail attack. Kys 18cucks.

Could be, but that black-star autist just goes into every single thread to shit them up and post his headcanon. I'm pretty sure he's just a mexican or something while smugpup is definitely some autistic furry.

>His base form is stronger than SSJ3 Gotenks
Toei filler

You're a big guy

>Frost so afraid of jobbing to 18 that he ran away instead of fighting her
>WHAT A KEK!!!!

HOW WILL FROST FANS EVER RECOVER???

Who will he gank next? my money is on Tien, then Roshi.

Great now frostfags are a thing
brb kms

>frostfags
> (s)
Relax it's just one powerlevel fag

I think you need to be a bit more educated on your waifus.

>implying 18 wouldn't be the one doing the fucking

How is he a powerlevelfag?

Reminder that this is best girl from Universe 7.

>she is dead

Truly Frieza is the scum of the universe.

looks like oc donut steel

She was too good for this world.

So I've been going back and watching all the DBZA episodes and sweet jesus I know everyone here keeps claiming animation used to be so much better then but I never really saw how much until now. Aside from the fact that they occasionally went too far with body mass (Tien) things were just so much more detailed not to mention characters like Frieza and Cell took a lot more design creativity than fucking bipedal animals for every fucking enemy. This tournament is probably the lowest thing I've ever seen in terms of QUALITY animation. Even the goddamn Persona 4 animation impressed me more.

>People ironically say Kai did better
youtu.be/LkU47AB7B_M
Might be more accurate, but it doesn't feel natural, music sucks, and it doesn't feel as powerful.

Are we posting Gine now?

I'm picking up this starting from the part Gohan pseudo cucks Videl in that one episode.

What's the story behind Caulifla and Kale? Why is the latter able to transform like Broly. Was this Tori's idea? Not that I'm complaining, that is. About time they showed some full female Saiyans that aren't dead.

If anyone is going to cuck Krillin, it's me.

No.

The only story we have on them is one of them(Caulifla) is the leader of a gang and younger sister of a retired captain that was in charge of the defense force protecting the king.
>Why is the latter able to transform like Broly
Kale's a total mystery, but it's possible that the show will have an explanation. As of right now her broly form is called Super Saiyan Berserk.

I like this artist's style.

God I miss that form. That was the highlight of Dragonball Z for me

This is the strongest Ningen in the multi-verse right here.

artist please

sure is summer in here

Kai is better by far overall. For starters there isn't the shit bruce faulconer shit music.

>Fight you? No, I wanna ________

be a schoolar

is goku gonna lose his super saiyan tingle in this arc?

job to you.

That wasn't the music used in Kai you retard. The youtuber used his own music due to copyright.

>tfw Gohanfag
Got a chuckle out of me. Still hurt, though.

He's not, he's just a ningen

NOOOOOOOOOOOO. YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO DESTROY EACH OTHER. THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING, I'M IN CHARGE HERE.

We all know that Gohan >>>>>>>>> Caulifla and 18 so... let them have fun and dream about the possibility of 18 doing something really useful or putting Caulifla and Kale above Hit as the best Universe 6 warrior.

"Is it it time for the Rape Games to begin?"

Personally, I think the low ratings are because of the leaks. Generally speaking, leaks spoil things, and ruins one interest in seeing something asap.

I was looking forward to this episode, because "Krillin's true power!" but after finding out he was going to be removed, my interest faded quicker then two jiggles of a rabbits ass. Knowing that made me no longer care whether i seen it day 1.

Gripe -- There was no reason to remove Krillin right away. A lot of people were looking forward to seeing Krillin shine. However, his spotlight quickly faded to black, and wasn't very good to begin with. Not to forget how it actually happened. Seriously,wtf. He pulled a Gohan from his fight with Buu. Krillin's too smart for that, and it was just stupid. Honestly, it extremely disappointing and makes me less hyped for the remainder of the arc.

I also dislike the female Saiyans. I was excited to see them added, but the direction they decided to take with them is very disappointing. And annoying. Universe 6 Saiyans ruined SSJ. Cabba was cool until the whole tingly back BS, and how easily Feminist Cauliflower: the b**** genius, and Lez Broly turned SSJ. Hell, Cauliflower skipped SSJ1 and went straight to 2. This stuff crashed my hype train. Too much pandering.

After watching some older episodes, I've come to the conclusion that future trunks is a huge loser, but tries his best anyways and sometimes does cool things.

Why does the fandom ignore how future trunks is a weenie?

Gohanfags SEETHING

That is the real music you fucking retard.

You will get more female saiyans
and you will like it because...

JUST

Where will you be when Zeno fires the series cancellation wave?