Raildex

Misaka is really cute, isnt she?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ollgjj45L2o
youtube.com/watch?v=VHDZbbanqTo
twitter.com/arai_satomi/status/885824814358740992
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Mitsuko could have been an obnoxious chuuni character, but instead she was a cute chuuni and a genuinely good person.

Last Order is the cutest all the way :D

Not as cute as mobileposter

this

A shame that the anime turned into a bitch, but as mobile says, "The anime is now canon"

But she was never a bitch in the anime. The arc she had the most screentime in (silent party) featured her being adorably good natured.

Ohhh you have the badly dubbed one

>badly dubbed

reminder that she will be playable in the mobage as one of the Railgun reps

this is obviously bullshit because accelerator literally turns into a useless zombie without the misaka network

Little Mikoto is best Mikoto

Gangraping Junko with anons~

Cute murderer

LO is a savaaaaaaage

>murderer
Apologize! Right now!

I tried to give both Railgun and Index a few episodes chance. It seems Railgun is about Misaka's yuri adventures with Kuroki, Index is about protecting some loli nun.

I was expecting a tv series about Touma bullying Misaka with some shonen action. Am I wrong on this and should give the series another shot, or don't bother?

>lol I watched three episodes of a 100 episode series which doesn't even cover half of the source material at the moment so everything everyone says about this series must be wrong

You should keep watching. There's so much to see

How is White Queen so uncute?

This is like the third time the faggot's made that post. Ignore him.

If you like anime with good art , story, voice acting, character development, science powers, religious powers, action, cats, lolis, clones, psychopaths, and basically a good anime that can take you on a roller coaster ride, then this anime has it all

Vento hates the roller-coaster part.

I just think this and has everything good in it and that it's too underrated. This anime should at least be more popular than SAO.

Using 3 episode test

Index episode 1 is just explaining shit
Index episode 2 hooked me with a neat battle
Index episode 3 started to lose me again

The anime as a whole is kind of like this. Especially on Index. Novels and even the manga slightly remedy a lot of this.

Railgun episode 1 - much better intro than Index
Railgun episode 2 - an entire episode about lesbian trying to roofie her roommate (skip this)
Railgun episode 3 - Mostly just a gag

Continuing the Railgun anime is pretty consistently good until you reach the anime-only arcs. I can't say if they are good or bad, but you can tell something is off about them.

Overall, Index anime is too fast with pace. While Railgun might almost be a little too slow.

I recommend the mangas of both as well. Though Index made the mistake of cutting out an important arc it will need if it continues on.

The director of Railgun took some painfully obvious creative liberties and turned the first season mainly into cute girls doing cute things. Railgun S is much better through episode 16 until the director took over again. Index starts out with protecting the loli nun which drags the MC into his new, even more awful life until she eventually fades into obscurity as the series progresses. It has its ups and downs and the anime ends where the action really picks up. Basically the Railgun manga and the Index LN are better if you have time and interest.

When i rewatch the anime i always skip past the parts about the roller-coaster. God, that shit is so cringy to watch.

Of all the antagonists, Vento was good until that shit.

Sherry Cromwell already covered a similar-ish backstory, we didn't need to clone that did we?

Though, in the anime, I remember having no idea wtf Cromwell's problem actually was.

Actually I should correct myself, I watched 7 episodes of Index while I was on a trip, Touma was trying to convince some people to try to give him a chance to save Indexsu, also his loli teacher has the hots for him for some reason.

First two episodes of Railgun was about mostly SoL type stuff, with the occasional scene with Kuroki and Misaka stopping some bad guy robbing a bank. I guess I could give it another shot, but its longer than the other anime I've watched lately.

Every time I see a Raildex thread I ask whether the series has gotten any better since the Magic God arc, people always tell me yes, and then I don't pick the novels back up anyway.

Has the series gotten any better yet?

It starts to get good once you reach episode 10 of index so I guarantee you won't regret giving it another try

Last volume was GRS levels of hype

Railgun is amusing in how it is very SoL-esque, but escalates and has shit hit the fan harder than any SoL anime I've seen before. A SoL-action franchise is a thing I didn't know I wanted.

>The anime is good, you just got to get through hours upon hours of shit to get to the good parts

Even as a fan of the franchise, I can't bring myself to trick people with that

How do I get her to look at me like that?

I think Science;Adventure franchise also kind of has that SoL and action hybrid.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ollgjj45L2o

The world itself and Touma punching every breathing thing he could in the jaw was the only reason I managed to get through the beginning.

What I'm saying here is that the science side is the easier thing to pay attention to

you reach good shit really early in Index, I'd argue even before episode 10, now railgun it kinda applies but who the fuck watches the filler stuff

Vow to protect her imoutos

Though she doesn't look at Accel or Misaki that way

>permaflat
>but will always stay /fit/
I'm only worried that she'll accidenally cook her own unborn baby.

She isnt Mugino

First timers? I was told to only watch till episode 12 of Railgun and skip the rest when i first started, but that just makes the experience incomplete. I didn't care that the rest of it was non canon or filler.
Telling newcomers to just skip half a season just doesn't feel right.

Anons, How do you deal with the fact that you will never have a cute dorky wife like Uiharu in your lifes?

>permaflat
Wrong. WORST is proof of that.

Mugino isn't pure? Fuck.

It feels right when you tell them that half of that season is literally irrelevant and even causes confusion as to how the story as a whole works

Well, the punches are still good even today.

I'm not into children

Misaka comes in all sizes though

show me adult Misaka and we'll talk

The question was if she's cute, not if you'd sex her.

Tomboys are for oyakodon!

The entire first 9 episodes has one punch and one punch only.

The dragon thing and said punch are best part of those episodes.

Even then, the LN still hypes the punch up better.
"My right hand won't help me defeat delinquents, get good grades, or be popular with chicks, but I can use it punch this shithead in front of me."

>different chemicals

The beginning of index engaged me better than most shows I've watched so I can only say that it was better than average. The later part of index was significantly better. The 100% canon stuff in railgun was also excellent, in fact I'd argue that level upper was better than the entire first season of index.

thanks boo, now we're talking

Lots of fanart, but still no doujins

"Fuck yeah! Your tits!" -Shiage

Which is first, Index or Railgun?

I want to punch Mugino

WORST is pure as the driven snow

youtube.com/watch?v=VHDZbbanqTo If you really want to know

why do you still post that shit?

Why do you still complain about this shit?

I have no idea what you're talking about

because having someone watch a video takes more time than simply telling them or presenting them with a simple picture

Silent Party was created AFTER Kamachi gave Kongou a personality. Railgun season 1 is where she's acting OOC and shouldn't even exist.

For the maybe two scenes and four lines she gets, sure.

It can never be canon because it severely contradicts the source material's time line and scrubs certain events out of existence.

She's dead though

Purple

Shirai "The Black child" Kuroko @arai_satomi
with her (with her dying cat sound)
我が家の冷蔵庫。
夏の賑わいを見せております。
しあわせ
お酒を割ってもおいひいの(´ε` )

can't read the moon, but I think:
She asks our mobileposter to have more drunks (like/with her)

twitter.com/arai_satomi/status/885824814358740992

>Now I'm motivated

I hope you're ready for all the costumes she's gonna get

Misaki a pile of shit

She has entire episodes about her in season 1 you stupid nigger. Stop sucking Nagai's dick so hard. Fucking tertiary.

Drop dead gorgeous, that is.

She is super cute!!

I need Accel memes

Want some Accel voice clips from the game?

I already have those

Not all the mobage clips

Here are some that I have

its so bad

I do.

Some nice anons gave me lots of Tsuchi, Touma, and Biribiri audio clips last night.

but he does it so well