/twg/ Traditional Women General

This thread is for appreciation of traditional women:
>Morale-boosting pics of traditional women and families
>Recognition of female efforts to combat marxism in the culture war
>Pro - right wing female memes
>Anti-shill memes
>Figures and stats that debunk shill / MGTOW lies and blackpills
>SIG-related content on how to better yourself to earn the favor of a traditional woman
>Redpills about how women are harmed by leftism and open borders

PREVIOUS:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RJxU8iiyOS0
youtube.com/watch?v=OMloE17ClaI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

anatomy of a MGTOW
>don't be like this, it's miserable

white women are the most loyal (Pew Research Data)

many white women HATE leftism, some are brave enough to speak up - they are doing more to save the West and its people than most ever will:
youtube.com/watch?v=RJxU8iiyOS0

this woman survived a migrant rape and a brain tumor & surgery, she is a fighter who is now speaking out in support of 120dB to protect European women from open borders:
youtube.com/watch?v=OMloE17ClaI

there are a lot more traditional women remaining than society and MSM is willing to admit
they aren't very loud, but they are there
look for them

women are waking up

What a refreshing thread, thanks user.

if she says these words, don't let her go

thanks, it proved to be nuclear powered triggering material for shills and MGTOWs, the other threads all maxed out beyond 300 replies quickly:

improve yourself and you could come home to pic related
>inb4 it's impossible for X reason
manifest your will into reality

the obvious anti-female shill

The most important thing you can do for the white race is keep your own life in order. Start with yourself. You must be competent, reliable, hardworking, and, above all, happy. Do people in your life trust and respect you? What does your family think of you? Are you capable of raising children? Racial politics doesn't have to be the only factor of your life. And if you can't achieve such things for yourself, then the chances are very high that you are not ready to be a political activist, either online or in real life. Because how can you make a difference for the race, for the lives of many, if you can't even make anything of your own, individual life? How can you make a real difference in society, when the greatest extent of your capacity is to be out-organized by jews on social media?

Always remember: we live in first world countries and have opportunity that most people born on this planet do not. Things aren't as good for us as they were for our parents. But billions of people in the third world would still kill to have the opportunities that you do right now. So take care of yourself! Work your ass off, every day, to build a good life for you, and for your family. You have the power to create yourself. Clear your mind of self destructive thoughts, and keep yourself focused on realistic goals. Work hard, but also do fun and wholesome things with real people in real life. That's very important. Nothing on the internet should ever take away from your real life

Based

this is very good except for:
>Racial politics doesn't have to be the only factor of your life
>Nothing on the internet should ever take away from your real life

Encouraging self improvement is good and necessary, hoping that it will cause someone to "leave" nationalism behind is a hopeless shill tactic.

We need the internet to organize to save our people.

(not saying you are a shill)
I have seen them try to encourage people to lose themselves in their own tiny world and forget about nationalism, it's pretty funny because it doesn't work.

We need to be simultaneously focused on our own lives and small worlds, and the lives of all of our people in the wider world. We can do both at the same time.

improve yourself, earn her favor, start a family

the retarded strategy of anti-female shills explained

Hey here is a tip instead of bitching about MGTOW and posting stock photos of white women with children we discuss something remotely useful. For example
>What can we as individuals do to try and influence young girls we have no direct authority over (eg. nieces, cousins, or younger siblings) to become more traditional?
>What can we as individuals do to try and influence young men to go right for traditionalism instead of spending their 20s fucking slags?
>If you are a man married to a traditional woman do you have advice on finding a loyal, faithful, traditional woman?
>Mothers wanting to get something off their chest, maybe they have some doubts about the path they chose in life.

What the fuck are all these "General" threads I keep seeing here, pol?

come home

This thread again, ah ffs leaf dont you have something better to do than to spam this board with the same thing.

Clever shilling, but you still dont understand how this place works. Lurk more faggot

White girls are magic

Single white women are literally more opposed to immigration restriction than actual Mexicans

Ok, a white trash -thread?

Kinda novel to call it "traditional"?

What idea you haven't proposed anything just posted stock photos of women. Please say ideas they are better than the current thread, which is just nothing.

Well to be fair support for ethnic diversity is high in the US anyways

>TFW no white gf
Why even live

Funny that didn't seem to have any effect on white men. Single white women are literally the most pro-immigrant demographic in the country. More pro-immigrant than actual immigrants.

>b-b-but muh aryan goddesses

you are retarded. Women want as us slaves, we are nothing to them
this, the only thing you say, is be a good boy and you will get pussy.

it's so easy to cut through the shills with /twg/
just drop a couple links in their slide threads and everyone leaves

>White Women Hate Thread
kekekekekekekek nice try

how does it feel shills?

This level of delusion, thinking things worked like that in the past or will ever do.At this point you guys deserve everything bad that is happening to you.

I highly suspect women here are also big on immigration, but generally speaking it seems to be far less of a problem than the US.

>This level of delusion, thinking things worked like that in the past or will ever do.
Bitch my upbringing wasn't that different and I live in a country that's degenerate as fuck

stay scared

kys

>What can we as individuals do to try and influence young girls we have no direct authority over (eg. nieces, cousins, or younger siblings) to become more traditional?
I hate to sound like an 80s culture warrior, but they need role models both IRL and in the media. We also aren't going to gain influence in the media without further pushing of the Overton window rightwards.

Summary
>Don't have standards because I can't reach them. Just be like me and don't try to be a better person then you are currently

You sure did, its not like you could be larping on this mongolian throat singing forum.
Using the same stale memes in every thread, fucking hell lad you need to improve your shitposting game.

stay scared

Was telling my GF about this the other day.. Thanks for posting I was looking everywhere, searching the most ridiculous words combos hoping to catch it randomly.

>We also aren't going to gain influence in the media without further pushing of the Overton window rightwards

this
participate in ops that broadcast our messages and push the overton window
>IOTBW
>MBMC
>120dB

such un-christian digits

Interesting, are you upset from an anti-natalist perspective or from a feminist one?

No u.
Sad, so low energy so little imagination.

>Let me tell you how your childhood was
What a cuck you are

POST SOMETHING THAT ISN'T STOCK PHOTOS. I'm a married mother of two, I would love a discussion thread like this. Unfortunately it isn't a discussion thread it is just you posting stock photos and "le angry tmblr feminist" rants.

Anyone know who she is?

it is upset because it wants to make white women and men fight each other to prevent whites from rising together, but that strategy is failing miserably and /twg/ is cutting right through the shilling like a hot knife through butter

okay here are two important current bits of news / operations that you might be interested in:
I'm in contact with both the 120dB organizers, and the migrant rape survivor who made that second video (social3state). I'm using my media links from MBMC to support social3state and help broadcast her story, because she's speaking out in support of 120dB.

Would you like to help as well? Do you have a reddit account / can you make one?

That whole meme is a straw man argument

Neither.
If you really think you need women in order to rise you have already lost.But you wouldnt know any of that after all you have Trudeau as prime minister.

don't give it (you)s

>all you have is pics of professional models
back to reality lads

kek samefag

>okay here are two important current bits of news / operations that you might be interested in:
Even then there isn't anything to talk about.

Talk about how you like kids and want to be a parent. Make sure it's not in an autistic way. If you are a chad that gets lots of attention from women make sure to signal you attitudes to women. If she thinks a tradwaifu has better chances to be with you then she'll try to become one.

>What can we as individuals do to try and influence young men to go right for traditionalism instead of spending their 20s fucking slags?
Get them to join a right wing political movement.

>If you are a man married to a traditional woman do you have advice on finding a loyal, faithful, traditional woman?
Depends on the age bracket. If she is older than 21 avoid dating websites/apps. Use a red flag system and look for women that seem innocent enough. Use day game to approach them.

women are good strong mothers. They ar enot to blame. Men are shit.

The majority of posts ITT are you and like 2 other cucks. The majority of far right movements currently support patriarchy and general redpill ideology over your woman-cult tradcuckery. Sorry bud, you're not making as much progress with your crypto-feminist shilling as you think you are.

In religious communities you often get grandparents/parents/siblings that will set you up with their familiy.

>baking
>painting
>enough money for a lovely house, nice clothes, pretty hair, etc.
>disgusting slavery!!!!!!

Being a housewife and spending my time being pretty, baking, and raising children sounds like heaven desu

>there isn't anything to talk about
there is a ton of material in both of those videos, what are you talking about?
do you want to help or not?

here are some discussions topics from the videos:
>how does leftism negatively affect women?
>how does modern society view motherhood?
>what role models do modern women look up to? what would be some better ones?
>what can women do to fight in the culture war?
>do feminists actually care about rape victims or is it all virtue signaling / trying to support their narrative?
>what kind of support can female victims of migrants expect from society?
>how can the right better support female victims when society fails to?

let's discuss, pick something

>tradcuckery

>traditional marriage is the absolute opposite of cuckoldry, it's about monogamy until death
>MGTOW is about staying single and sleeping with women who are not committed to you (i.e. they could easily be sleeping with other men, multiple at the same time)
>Traditional men & women are monogamous and never "share partners"
>MGTOWs have sex with women who get banged regularly by tons of different guys
>who is the "cuck" here? think

This is literally retarded.

>The majority of far right movements currently support patriarchy and general redpill ideology
Of course but don't you see the clear danger of these ideologies being picked apart with the most basal level of d&c that is man v. woman? Tradwomen is the least offensive thing I've seen Sup Forums push and I suspect it catches so much flak because third parties have come to realize normalizing the right for women will be a successful strategy in advancing rightwing interests. All the "Tradthot patrol" anons I've seen seem to have the same misunderstanding that redpill==edgepill so why not go straight misanthropic?

>normalizing the right for women will be a successful strategy in advancing rightwing interests
bingo
that's why they're terrified and push so much man vs woman d&c, it's their main shilling tactic on Sup Forums

you get it user

>Sees pic
Okay. What, aside from childbirth, can a woman do that a man or piece of technology cannot do better?

Why are there so few traditional women? I've never met a traditional woman, am I looking in the wrong place? I don't want to go MGTOW, it's a miserable existence and a dead end.

emotional support (women are much better at this than men, and infinitely better than a machine)
nurturing
child raising

winning public favor with other women (this is crucial to fighting the culture war and winning back women from the left)

By putting men against women they're trying to divide and conquer. Compare it to the shills here with their "X is not white" threads
Other anons simply are trying to be edgy and don't realize that (1) any movement needs women if it wants to survive and (2) that women need to be approached in a different way than men. Facts are far less important, you need to present a view of the future which they like and which appeals to their feelings

> I don't want to go MGTOW, it's a miserable existence and a dead end
you're already on the right track by avoiding that trap

>I've never met a traditional woman, am I looking in the wrong place?
possibly, but also remember that with the prevailing PC / Marxist atmosphere, women who disagree are afraid to speak up (they are more conflict-averse than men by nature)

there could be some quiet ones around you who you're unaware of

where do you normally look for them?

yes that's exactly it
I'm very curious to see how 120dB could bring more women into the movement
their presence will destroy the d&c shill tactics, and either change MGTOW minds, or make the really bitter ones fuck off and go cry alone somewhere
and nationalist men will suddenly have lots of redpilled women to potentially date and marry

it's a win-win

>emotional support, nurturing, child raising (Motherly things)
Okay, I'll give you that. Are they better than men or machines outside of those?

Church, library or the local stores in the town center would be where I'd usually look. The first two are empty nowadays though so I'm not sure where else to look.

obligatory casapound qt post

No it doesnt you mong, if you dont know what you talking about just shut up and read more, look at any movement in history and you will see that women either didnt gave a shit or opposed them, but the moment those men took power they did what they were told.

you missed an extremely important one for the culture war:
>winning public favor with other women (this is crucial to fighting the culture war and winning back women from the left)

what do you have to say about that one?

All shitskins are manlets

have you tried getting involved with your local Generation Identity?

Except now they can vote and occupy some positions of power. Any help is appreciated.

You can't have a solid ethnostate until you take away every last bit of power that the state has collectively given women over men in the realm of family. You aren't going to convince women to give up their unearned authority willingly, so you must do so through force. Don't put up with whatever crocodile tears they put up. They're not goddesses, just a means to a biological end, and should be treated as such if the white race really matters to you. Keep thine pimp hand strong. (Pic related)

I don't think GI is active in England, just mainland Europe.