White nationalist leader

>white nationalist leader
>looks like an albino nigger
>Sup Forums shills for him

I've never seen that guy before...

they look nothing alike

>anglin
>anglo

Don't know,both look like typical anglos to me.

the nostrils are round
the lips are clearly thicker
the ears are also more round
the nose is more flat
the chin is more broad
the eyes are much more spaced out

This is one if the worst memes I’ve ever seen.

Also;

>HUURRR DURR JEWS STAND BEHIND RACE MIXING!

*proceeds to fuck Filipinas*

Only Amerimutts shill for this plant.

literally who

Leader of what? No one knows who this is. I really hope mods are banning and not just deleting for these threads.

No one shills for anglin he is awful, I shill for Spencer, Enoch, MacDonald, and Taylor

You have to go back

this

I have no idea how anyone can defend this autistic edgelord.

Debate yesterday he made himself sound like an irrational white trash scumbag. He can't win a debate to save his life. Sounds like an emotional kid.

Out of all white nationalists there is no legitimate reason for him to be a leading figure.

>Hurr X looks like Y
Every.
Single.
Time.

The only people who claim Anglin is the leader of anything are people like Sargon who want to say that, so then they can paint the entire alt right as what they see on the dailystormer

Enoch, Spencer, Taylor, and maybe Sven are the "leaders" of the movement right now, but no one takes orders from anyone and no one's above telling them to fuck off if they say something wrong

Anglin isn't a "leader." He's just a guy who pisses (((them))) off and can be pretty funny when he does it, so I like reading his stuff. But there are no leaders in the "alt right" except maybe Jared Taylor.

Taylor is the father of the movement, but I don't even think he considers himself part of the alt right. He's the grandfather of race realism right now, but that's only one aspect of the alt right

anglin is mixed like a hapa or something
on baked alaskan steam with soygon he said he was mixed with indian (street shitter)

>Sup Forums shills for him

here we go

im starting to think he glows in the dark

MODS ... RACE BAITING SHILL THREAD PLEASE DELETE

Anglin is blowing you faggots out of the water.