Serious question Sup Forums

Does anyone actually like black people? Does anyone really want them around? From what i've seen on here and in private face to face conversations with asians,whites,latinos and even a few jews clearly no one likes these people so why are they tolerated?

Because you all are too limpwristed to actually handle people you don’t like.

Nope. Not even niggers want to be around other niggers. Only libshit and kikes pretend to like them even though they really don't want them around.

Shouldn't that dildo be black?

>Does anyone actually like black people?
The only people that like them are faggot, virtue-signaling whites. Hell, even niggers don't like other niggers.

WHOAH there, you bigot.

Xe might be a transwhite.

This smells like cultural/racial appropriation though. A black dick isn't pretty enough?

80% of the africans ive met are absolute monkeys, the other 20% were a few women and doctors. maoris are bros, every one ive met were absolute fucking sick cunts with exception of a few (so normal). abos are cheeky cunts and pretty alright, but alot are just straight up nigs. and the whole petrol meme is true, one of the silly cunts died at my old high school probably 6 or 7 years ago from sniffing shit, think it was an aerosol can

>absolute fucking sick cunts
That's supposed to be positive? I'm not really into Australian slang.

yeah cunt

The main fight of the civil right movement in the 70's was to get black kids out of black schools so they may have a future. Now, we have blacks in every schools. Rejoice.

do you hang out with 11 year olds?
because the average black iq is of a 11 year old
no one wants to hang out with idiots..

Not every school. The really good ones are still white as a cotton field with none of the pickers.

>Smells like
They smell really, really bad. Just them sweating (which they seem to do a lot more than those lucky enough not to not be cursed with hyperactive melanin disorder

Black people are like raisins in a bun.

You have couple and they add to the flavor, but if your bun is made of raisings, you notice that those are actually ratshit and roaches.

American English has similar slang, though. When something is "the shit", it's the opposite of being "shit". Or "the bomb".

enough kikeiking

as a pot had i spend some time around black folks. also some black guys (non pot smokers) at my university are nice guys.

they way better than the arabs. at least those blacks that spend the last 20 years here in germany. worked with some black refugees as well they are uneducated and you don't really want to hang around them.

so yeah in germany there are the collage black guys you want to work with, there are the pot had black guys you can chill with and there are the refugees you better let not near your girl.

all in all they are my favorite kind of non whites.

African blacks actually leak urea in their sweat or something, some adaption for the heat in Africa, which is what give them their distinctive smell.

t. Niggerologist

my white female housemate started seeing a nigger and now all the rest of us are trying to get her evicted. Racism has gone unspoken - we all just seem to know what must be done. Kind of interesting to observe in real time desu.

Some white girls like niggers because they think they have big pee pee's.

>white dildo
CULTURAL APPROPRIATION REEEEEEEEEE

>no one likes these people so why are they tolerated?
There are 2 groups that like them.
Blacks and white guilt ridden need to feel good about themselves whites.
The latter makes up the majority of people who like and support blacks.
You will know who they are.
Just use the word nigger in front of them and they will freak out. Meanwhile they grew up in a place with few or no black people and have no idea what it is to deal with niggers.

pic unrelated.