Fidel Castro's Son's Suicide note reveals Trudeau as Castro's son

>The suicide note left by Fidel Castro’s eldest son has rocked the Cuban nation this week, with the most astonishing revelation being the claim that Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau was his half-brother and the son of the late Fidel Castro.

>Amid a wide-ranging barrage of complaints, the note suggests Fidelito was angry with his late father, the revolutionary Cuban dictator. Fidelito wrote that his father, Fidel Castro, was “always comparing me unfavorably with Justin” and “dismissing my achievements in comparison to his success in Canada.“

>“But what was I to do? I am Cuban. My brother is Canadian. If he was born and raised in Cuba, he would have lived in our father’s shadow forever just like me.”

Other urls found in this thread:

yournewswire.com/justin-trudeau-fidel-castro-son/
adcbeta.bmj.com/content/81/3/257.full
youtube.com/watch?v=OI-9iMrWRrw
imgur.com/gallery/Z8HaO
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michel_Trudeau
snopes.com/justin-trudeau-is-fidel-castros-love-child/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Here are comparison pictures

no shit. looks like a halfbreed

Obvious, but no source, leaf.

>While Justin Trudeau’s birthplace of Ottawa, Canada may be a long way from Havana, his mother Margaret Trudeau visited Cuba nine months before Justin was born, and there are photographs of her socializing with Fidel Castro.

no way

this has been a Sup Forums conspiracy for a long time. yet you post no source. so it will remain that, a conspiracy. nice bait.

Also, his mother was a known whore. Pierre was a true cuckadian, maybe he was secretly gay? who knows

>“Pierre Trudeau’s and Fidel Castro’s paths crossed for the first time in 1970,” the Globe reports, before explaining the Trudeaus had such a great time on the Caribbean island that “an enduring friendship between the arch-liberal Pierre Trudeau and the Marxist-revolutionary Fidel Castro” was forged.

>Before shocking Canada by marrying the sitting Prime Minister of Canada, Margaret was famous in the 1970s for risqué behavior.

Known as a poster girl for the “flower child” movement in the early 1970s, she embraced the sexual revolution and scorned traditional marriage vows as archaic, destroying an artwork that hung on Pierre’s wall because it celebrated “reason over passion.”

>Describing a 1974 affair with Ted Kennedy, Margaret Trudeau wrote in her memoir about the moment she met the US Senator at a state dinner in New York:

>“That evening, I felt such a pull toward him that we couldn’t even stand within a couple metres of one another. Pierre was not amused.”

Was Pierre having flashbacks to what happened in Havana four years before?

>Margaret then moved onto the Rolling Stones’ guitarist Ronnie Wood and then Mick Jagger, eloping to New York with the Stones frontman in 1977.

fuck sorry completely forgot the source

Someone needs to 23 & Me Justin. There must be a way to get his DNA surreptitiously.

Once we have it, we can go to Cuba, find some castro DNA from some relic of his and then solve this mystery.

He divorced her and got full custody, I don't think he enjoyed it but was trapped politically.

23 and me should prove it. If pierre is his father he should be genetically french canadian (french, british, possible indigenous). Anythign else could indicate he's castro's

he was a known homosexual, he did not mind, it was a pact from the beginning. the reason he divorced her was to not look weak politically, she laid with 2 to 3 men per trip, as she said in her memoir.
probably can snatch a hair at the next gay pride. no need for castro at this point, just look if it's hispanic or celt

nice plug jew

Thing is, Cubans are mutts. Cubans are pure mutts, a mix of spanish, indian, chinese, nigger and whoever else. That's why Cubans are a race unto themselves. They're not like Mexican's or Brazilians. They're Cubans, absolute mutts.

Go look at Raul Castro. In Cuba he's known as "La China" because he has the asian eyes. All three Castro brothers might have different fathers because supposedly their mother was a whore.

So, a true DNA comparison between Justin and Fidel would be needed. Fidel was a womanizer too, so I'm sure he has lots and lots and lots of off spring around the island.

or acestory.ca lol fuck you

for the record I'd like to say that neither Pierre nor Justin are French Quebeckers, Pierre was 50% anglo and Justin is 75% anglo if Pierre is his father

jet fuel can't melt steel beams

jet steel can't fuel beam melts either bro.

a study here: adcbeta.bmj.com/content/81/3/257.full shows the correlation for the height of a child based on the height of the parents.

I did the math using the tables and charts in the study and found the following:

If Margaret (5' 6"/167.6 cm or 62nd percentile for height) is the mother and Pierre (5' 8"/172.7 cm or 35th percentile for height) is the father, then Justin's predicted height would be: 5' 10"/177cm or 48.5th percentile for height. He's 4 inches taller than predicted.

Also, based on these studies, it would be extraordinary for Justin's height to be more than 14 cm (5.5 in) away from the mean height of his parents 170 cm (5' 7") Therefore, if these were his parents, it would be extraordinary for him to be taller than 184 cm (6 ft 1/2 inch). He's an inch and a half outside of the extreme range for potential height.

On the other hand, if Fidel Castro (6' 3"/190.5 cm or 83rd percentile) was his father, then Justin's predicted height would be: 6' 1"/185 cm or 72nd percentile for height. Justin is actually 6' 2'.

A fucking leaf!

there is no source for the suicide note.

that being said I 100% believe that Justin is castros kid.

OP must be from australia.

I thought it was just a meme.
I thought it was too good to be true
I hope no one will accept this communist cuckoo
I know it is too futile to hope

I mean just compare the pictures of them.

Compare the heights.

Realize Pierre's wife was a gigantic slut and look at the pictures of her with Castro.

Realize Justin was born 9 months after they left Cuba on a visit.

It's so obvious.

Fidel was chad

I think the obvious answer to Justin Trudeau's lineage is staring us in the face.

Fidel fucked Pierre.

She... was.. a ... SLUT
Pierrecuck punched her out too
And now we have their son as a PM
DO YOU NOT SEE HOW BAD IT IS HERE?

>She... was.. a ... SLUT
showing her cunt to the cameras

This is a red board, feel free to post her hairy cunt.

>Fidel Castro's Son's Suicide note reveals Trudeau as Castro's son
pedo and homo

I don't have that picture,
I only have with blood spot on her cunt.

Where did the blue eyes come from?

Damn niggah this is old news. Lurk more.

>that hand on Fidel's arm
Justin is 100% Castro's son. Pierre confirmed for cuck subhuman.

>we have actually shitposted into reality
I'm scared

Blue eyes. No fucking way he got those with a Cuban daddy. Fidel’s parents were both brown eyed, do the square mates, no way to get blue eyes outta that spic.

> what is a recessive gene
If anyone in Margarets family had blue eyes within two or three generations, its possible.

>denying this photo

marg had blue eyes.

Blue/Brown can have blue/hazel eyed kids

Source or that's not how Genetics work

Both my parents and me have brown eyes, yet my sister has blue\gray eyes like our grandma

This is incorrect.

Youre retarded. My dad has brown eyes. My mom has brown eyes. Me and my five siblings are split between hazel, blue and brown. My cousins families are the same

No, it’s not.

* meant to say my mother has blue eyes

Both Fidel's parents were spaniards.
I believe he was born there as well.

Ahaha, Trudeau's commie aristocracy and his mom was a thot and groupie. I think on some level, we all knew

Oh wow you truly can see hair and the crack.

Yournewswire.com is a fake news website.

>castro was qt3.14

suicide note sound like fake news, nevertheless pic related

aw man I'd smash that

Fidel and his Commie comrades were bored upper-class boys when they made their revolution. The upper-class in most South American countries is still almost purely European, usually Spanish.

seems 100% legit

i'd wreck that cunt, too, lad.

KEK canada ran by communist dictator

youtube.com/watch?v=OI-9iMrWRrw

>Fidel Castro's Son's Suicide
who is next

she is like 80 years old now you sick pervert, she is old and very ugly.
here is her homo son

>“Pierre Trudeau’s and Fidel Castro’s paths crossed for the first time in 1970,” the Globe reports

Their "paths crossed", because they exchanged letters. Cuba gave refuge to some Quebec secessionists that had to be thrown out of Canada.
They actually met face to face six years later, after the young Trudeau was already born. Please read your sources before posting them.

>this has been a Sup Forums conspiracy for a long time. yet you post no source. so it will remain that, a conspiracy. nice bait.

It's not just a Sup Forums conspiracy, many have noticed this for a while now. The Trudeau family has strong ties with Fidel Castro. Margaret Joan Trudeau was practically a French whore.

Pierre Trudeau was 5'10feet tall, Margaret Joan Trudeau is 5'8 feet tall, Justin is 6'1. Fidel Castro is 6'2....

hmmm... if I am not mistaken, height is a hereditary thing.

When Fidel Castro died in 2015, Justin made all of these weird online statements saying how great of a man Fidel Castro was. People were really questioning his sanity, as they should as Justin Trudeau is a delusional sociopath.

imgur.com/gallery/Z8HaO

The Trudeau family met Fidel Castro when their son was 5 years old, and not before.

What do you think the word "conspiracy" means?

>They actually met face to face six years later, after the young Trudeau was already born.
> six years later,
REALLY?????
So how do you explain this picture then
>six years later,
is Justin Turdeau six years old in this picture?
you are full of shit

thanks and checked

Six years after "their paths crossed", as per your quote, imbecile.
Six years after Castro agreed to take in the Quebec secessionists from Canada as refugees.

Does anyone have a copy of fidelitos suicide note? Can't find it online

What is the evidence that the baby is Justin? And where is the source for the suicide note? A fake news site is not a source.

>brown nipples
castro's son confirmed

Margaret and Pierre Trudeau married on March 4th 1971.
Justin Trudeau was born on 25 December 1971.
The Trudeau family visited Cuba in 1976, when they first met Fidel Castro.

The baby in the picture is Michel Trudeau.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michel_Trudeau

fake but not gay

It is now clear beyond doubt. The World Communist Movement is bringing the West down from beyond the grave. This isn't about establishing a worldwide revolution anymore, this is about getting even

Duh

We all know that info in Wikipedia is not always 100% correct.
And there is no solid confirmation that this is correct also,
>The Trudeau family visited Cuba in 1976, when they first met Fidel Castro.
How do we know if Margaret was not slutting behind Pierre's back with Fidel Castro.
Justin's resemblance to Fidel Castro is undeniable.
How do you explain that?

what year this picture was taken?
anybody knows for sure

> no source
Things that never happened

>wikipedia
These years are from YOUR sources earlier in the thread. I just read the next sentence on all of them.
It is in the "first crossed path" article that it says they didn't meet, they just exchanged letters.
It is in her diary/book that it says thats when she first med Fidel Castro, and that it was her other son spitting on Castro's shirt.
And good luck thinking she could've been to fucking Cuba at the height of the Cold War in secret, with every reporter on her ass since she was a 20 year old playgirl marrying a 55 year old politician.

not true.
snopes.com/justin-trudeau-is-fidel-castros-love-child/
come on, guys, it takes 1 second to look this shit up.

> (You)
>The Trudeau family met Fidel Castro when their son was 5 years old, and not before.

This generally seems to be the official story, but it comes off as damage control to me.

helicopter'd

>but it comes off as damage control to me.
THIS^^^

^^^THIS
VERY GOOD POST

>is Justin Turdeau six years old in this picture?
>you are full of shit

Apparently that is not Justin Trudeau, it is his younger brother Alexandre Trudeau, who was born in 1973. People like to mis-label that image as being Justin, but it is not. Oddly, Justin didn't go on that trip to Cuba with his parents.

>not true.
>snopes.com/justin-trudeau-is-fidel-castros-love-child/
>come on, guys, it takes 1 second to look this shit up.

Hahaha! If Snopes is debunking this, you know it has to be true!

Fucking gross

Fidel was a 6'2 spaniard

Justin Castro has a nice ring to it.
pitch it as a win for the left
they will eat it up

She definitely slept with him. She admitted it openly in a magazine interview.

The question is did she sleep with him 9 months before Justin's birth, and there's not even circumstantial evidence to support that.

>snopes
At least you're not citing a Sup Forums thread or something, but still, user.
Pick something not utterly shit as a source.

It’s so fucking obvious. He looks nothing at all like his dad, he barely resembles his mom, and he’s a perfect match for Fidel. There’s no way he’s not Fidel’s son.

You have to fill a vial with spit for 23andme

>Justin Castro has a nice ring to it.

No one is suprised.
More news on infowars.

>playing Crusader Kings 2 in the modern era

His father could have been malnourished as a child though.

Not completely dismissing you, but there's more to height than just the average of both parents.