This is too fucking upsetting, I'm really struggling with this. Imagine living in North Korea...

this is too fucking upsetting, I'm really struggling with this. Imagine living in North Korea, you're starving all the time, worked to exhaustion every day, a single step out of line and you friend/neighbour/relative rats you out and it off to a re-education camp. We will never know how many people have died in North Korea, I'm really really struggling here at how people can know all this and support their regime just to "stick it to drumpf", I know on Sup Forums faith in humanity takes hit after hit, but this one laid me out, this is what the leftists mean when they cant even right now, because I cant.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RNpEPlZttGc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The Washington regime is even worse. They are killing North Koreans with sanctions, they know it, and they are proud of it. And they want more sanctions. Basically leaving NK without fuel for farming or fishing.

You wouldn't report your neighbor for breaking the law of your country? You sound like a liberal cunt apologist with fantasies of one world order/culture

Why you no speaka the English?

Go take over another African country and have some spaghetti you European analog of a spic.

The time for colonies and empires is over, but it seems someone has not noticed it.

Wow, i guess koreans can be good athletes if they get food.

imagine 100% of the "information" you have been fed about north korea is lies and propaganda meant to justify a war and you just come to realize this

Bad publicity about countries that have avoided central banking is something you have to be aware of. Never believe what comes out of the press, internet regadring said countries.

Libya for example was not ruled by Gaddafi, he was the one able to bring together all the tribes and created a system of peace and stability. Fake shit was published about him so people would be happy when the US decided to invade.
Some red pills about Libya under Gaddafi:
- Created the biggest water project in the world, transformed desert into fertile land. (US bombed that shit first)

- All students were given a free education. If your specialty was not offered in Libya, you would get free education abroad. Paid school, books, food, clothing, rent + bonus in cash to have a life.

- All married couples received a house and furnishings for free

- Every citizen of the country received a monthly salary from petrol profits.

t. went to uni with 5 Libyans.

Herp derp. The most significant modern contribution your culture has given the world is the spicy meatball meme.
Kill yourself you. You're a boot. You live on a boot.
Go eat some pasta European nigger.

el bizarro...

most of the American symbols are lifted from ancient Italy.

Americans are evil and killing norks? Sounds like straight nork propaganda you double nigger

Shut the fuck up you fuckin cry baby

Everyone in North Korea can die for all I care. Similarly everyone in Italy can die for all I care.
Your country is made of subhuman descendants of serfs. All your intellectuals fled to America long ago.
Anything worthwhile comes from America. As far as I am concerned you nigger leeches are worthless.

>Gun control gets introduced to your country
>Rats out otherwise law abiding neighbor to mommy government because he keeps his guns
What a fucking cuck

El Demonio Siempre Negro...

it's the general consensus among everyone that America is evil

just listen to your secretary of state.

Don't (you) me Croatia nigger.

Hahahaha yeah ancient Italy. You're not ancient Italy your a left over nigger.

>It's the Americans fault people are starving because they don't give free food

Wew

tfw all threads are now slide threads

Kill yourself Fin

more like it's the americans fault if people are starving because they prevent them from buying food by forcing commercial embargoes.

murican calling european stupid is like telling his greatgrandfather is stupid.

>believing in the press

French nigger are the only worthwhile part of Europe.

because they are lunatics without grip on reality.
Aaaw she's so cute and she's a woman a female leader. That's so progressive.

>Everyone in North Korea can die for all I care. Similarly everyone in Italy can die for all I care

This is exactly the problem with the Washington regime, everyone else on the planet can die. 20,000 Libyans? Go for it. 500,000 Syrians? Let them die. 1,000,000 Koreans? They are subhumans who cares?

Honestly im suprised why we haven't invaded NK because it appears they are running concentration/death camps, wasn't that part of the reason why Nazi Germany was so bad and we did the right thing by fighting them?

Dumb Croatian nigger with shit tier schooling. Hey tell me how many Nobel prizes, famous mathematicians, and Fields medalists your shitty country produces. Tell me about your contributions to the modern world?
What's that you didn't create transistors? O that was us.
O you didn't contribute to the internet?
O yea that was us.

Well fuck then. If a law is passed and i dont agrees wuddit les just fuggit then. Les jus all live like niggers. Shiiit

You're left over sub humans niggers.
Do you cry when cows are killed in slaughter houses?

A thousand years of imbreeding with moguls and i'm the muttbreed.
Oh i'm laughin

O no all of fin land gone!
Finny tell me about what your country has contributed?
As far as I am concerned, besides France all you Europeans are left over niggers leeching off of American technology and achievement.

Fuck off you subhumans and think of your own shit.

>law says niggers can fuck your daughters daily
>you decide to tell the big to fuckoff
Your ok with going to jail for this
Lol pussy

Kim Jong's little sister eating the finest foods, has her pubic hair professionally groomed and bathes in imported Russian vodka.

meanwhile, in her country, the people are eating grass

You sound like one of those people who needs something to be upset about

I onlay agree and abide by the laws i agree wit. Shiiit. What the fuck who da fuk gonna pass laws shiit. Because nigger countries all full of laws and shit and everyone abides and shit. Fuggit i is americant abd that aint americant and sheeeeet

>Be North Korea government
>Instead of helping your people with food and houses you devote all your resources to Super Leader and towards developing nukes
>"Fuck America!"

Stay sheltered and ignorant, kid.

Cute how none of you can even provide a retort to defend your pitiful countries.

You all know you have produced nothing worthwhile in the past 100 years.
You are all worthless (besides Frenchies) pls die.

10 posts and 8 mentions of "nigger".

You have an unhealthy fixation.

>falling for Jewish propoganda about best Korea
didn't expect this from a poltard

is superior.

North Korea is based.

We fuck thenn. I guess i live in a country where people passed a law that say they cans fuck then. Stop thinking like a nigger user.

Deeeerpp I am from Finland we our most notable achievement happened 500 years before I was born.

What is engineering? Up here in the north we just like PewDiePie what a laugh.

Really, Sup Forums?

lul. We all are standing on the shoulders of giants.
And stop taking credit for things other people have done. What have YOU contributed?

>Up here in the north
Nope, down there in the south. You are the southerner of us, living on a latitude commonly inhabited by brown people.

Well that's an easy choice. Because those who didn't have nukes now feed the worms.

So NK had to choose from risking to die from starvation or certainly dying from US "democracy".

>support their regime just to "stick it to drumpf"
WTF are you talking about?

>Imagine living in North Korea, you're starving all the time, worked to exhaustion every day, a single step out of line and you friend/neighbour/relative rats you out and it off to a re-education camp.
>believing this propaganda

Fucking idiot

>Kim "Brack Widow" Yo-jong

Hahahaha. I have published many papers in mathematics, computer science and EE.
You just like to say, uhh Europe did some stuff hundreds of years ago.

Tell me how many of those Giants are from Finland retard?
You quote Newton,but I don't think he was a fin faggot.

Kim Jong Un is eating plenty

I was referring to you. Your region's (not even you but your gay lover Sweden) most notable figure is PewDiePie. When the world thinks of you they see PewDiePie. You are worthless

CNN, ABC, and NBC have all had strangely positive articles and tweets on how the Norks are "stealing the show" and "winning diplomatic gold".

The "stealing the show" article was panned because it implied the show belongs the the West

This isnt the first time that the leftist media has supported communism.

Imagine being this brainwashed

Are you a burger on vacation?

You haven't published shit mutt
Your most noteworthy achievement is not fucking your sister yet you giant waste of DNA

That's your retort?
It's cute that you doubt I am published.
It must be hard for someone with your low intellect to come up with a notable contribution.

>1 post by this id
>first reply is from the same country, 10 minutes later, and posting propaganda
Shill thread detected.
Sage.

>Muh most powerful woman in NK visits South Korea to show off and spread propaganda against the US despite the mass famine going on there
>Media goes full ballistic ellevating this to max importance

*same region, not country
sage again.

I agree

CNN used to be neutral in the 80s and 90s, it's been taken over by jewish nepotism. Just read the names of their staff and writers.

Lmao he believes them that nk is "starving their people" i hate most of you trump fags the young ones are alright but you boomer faggots fucked everything up

Amercian is calling someone ignorant, keked.
Why do you people believe every single propaganda about N. Korea?

Engicucks are just giant faggots who contribute nothing and rely on the achievements of real scientists to do applied maths and physics
Worthless, learn your place instead of boasting your mediocre qualifications

Norks are officially the niggers of East-Asia.

Different countries, moron. So, words of Rex himself are also propaganda now? Did i miss when Trump ordered you zealots to hate him this time?

Hahaha real scientists do applied math. Omg you must be a physics retard.

One time I met a physics retard. Him and his group of downies spent three months "rediscovering" graph theory. The dipshits called a graph coloring a "chromatic topology". Once the retards went to a real mathematician they realized their time had been completely wasted and they hadn't even rediscovered the most trivial of results.

Hahahahahahahaha applied math / physicists. You retards crack me up.

Pure mathematics is the only real intellectual path. I only have papers in EE and CS due to collegues asking for assistance / was cs and EE early on in undergraduate before picking up another degree in mathematics

>spread propaganda against the US despite the mass famine going on there
>despite the mass famine going on there
So only American propaganda is allowed? Got it.

that is the point of the second amendment, you fucking drone. you’re the one who sounds like a government loving libshit

she's gone bald from malnutrition