The Face of Flu Deaths

This year has already seen a huge increase in flu-related death, up to 10% of all total deaths last week. Racial demographics of flu-casualties seem to be unavailable, but I compiled pic related from published photos of flu victims. Notice anything about them?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OI-9iMrWRrw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Only old people doe from the flu

>pic shows 2 people in mid 30s
>only old people die from flu
???

I wonder why the media would make it look like the flu is killing white people exclusively when it seems to be avoiding the whitest states? Are they trying to get us to sterilize ourselves with their immunization shots?

Women, children, and a drug user?

Hmm, I definitely notice something.

>A proud hUwhite man
>named kyler
>KYLER BUGMAN

I'm glad he's dead tbph

The size of that map gave me the flu

> Midwest- 80-90% white
> avoiding white states.
Not sure what you’re getting at kiddo

A 14yo and several other pediatric level deaths have been recorded as well. There have been ~160 flu deaths so far, ironic that this new crazy strain is targeted

>Michael Jordan drops 38 in a playoff game with the flu in 1998
>people die from the flu in 2018
we're becoming weaker as a species

anyone whose immune system is not great. the old, the young and those with compromised immune systems. children tend to be at the highest risk simply because of school, it is easier to spread it simply because they are in an environment with alot of other people that are generally unhygienic.

Flu always causes alot of deaths, this year it is just more than most.I dont know why people think that the flu is benign.

Niggers have higher mortality rate, when one of them drops dead nobody thinks to submit samples to the lab for virus detection

Makes you wonder...

Ohh the fragility of white genetics to cope with disease. Simple flu turns out to be new whites only plague.

>white people with their inferiour genes are the ones who are more likely to die
Wow what a suprise

Because people confuse it with colds. Also they have similar symptoms so they don't think it's a big deal. People often use the words interchangeably.

HAHA NOW WHAT WHITEBOIZ
BLACK KINGS WILL RULE THE EARTH ONCE AGAIN

I didn't want a big file. Check out the CDC website if you want a fullscreen and interactive map

Maine, Montana and Utah are a some of the whitest states. The midwest is no where near 90% white.

That's not what I'm saying. Data is not available concerning racial demographics of flu deaths, unless someone who is better at cyber-investigations than I am can find something. I'm just saying that the media is only reporting white flu deaths.

False flag shadow op

Who fucking gives a shit about the race of the victims? The flu this year is real fucking bad. My little brother is the only one in our family that caught it and he had to go to the hospital because of how bad it was. He was coughing so much he started to hack up blood.

Get your fucking flu shots. They work.

Kyler was eating nothing but steroids for a whole month and then the flu got him.

Need more Sprite and Campbell’s Chicken Noodle Soup.

Shame people shun their culture...

>Who fucking gives a shit about the race of the victims?

I do because I care about my people. On the other hand, I hope the flu kills every nigger and non-white on Earth, because I hate them.

t. retarded teenager

>white people exclusively
> 6 of those arent white.

are you literally retarded? down syndrome? alcohol syndrome? nigger? muslim? woman?

The Greys have released their final revenge upon America via the Chinese by deploying a bioweapon upon our population using percolation through soil as their delivery method in order that they might remain the dominant lifeform in our galaxy.

Bullshit. These are the ones who die in a hospital. How many niggers and beaners are out there dying in the wild? They're not reporting on their deaths because they don't ma

I assure you that I'm neither retarded nor a teenager. Hating people that are trying to kill you is a natural sentiment, and if you don't realize that niggers are trying to kill white people all the time then I think that you're the retard, buddy.

Don't matter!

wtf are you trying to say pedro, you're not making any sense

I thought only kids and old people died from the flu what happened with "Kyler"

>Maine is still minimal
Is there any greater state?

police being executed in cold blood, media blackout

Dude.

This.

>Kyler

What the fuck with White American names

nigger

Damn. This is so true. Good one, leaf!

yup. I found that gem while researching racial demographics and pics of victims yesterday. The fucking assholes call the nigger cop killer a gud boy. Pricks

The flu genociding white people.

we are repeating history again. in 1918 (100 years ago) the spanish flu broke out and killed +50 million people in the years that followed

They all look like they have a touch of the downey TBQH.

That snook.
I dont like his face.
Would punch.

fucking jews

youtube.com/watch?v=OI-9iMrWRrw

Genocide is the only thing we´re good at

Aw hell. Nico looks like he could have taken a big cock or 3. That’s so sad.

Speaking of, we're having a bit of trouble with those south American's getting a bit to uppity. Would you mind sending another 300 conquistadors and some more pox blankets to take care of that, thanks.

The "Spanish" flu of 1918-19 infected an estimated one-third of the world's population and killed between 50 million and 100 million people, modern epidemiologists estimate.

That raises the inevitable question as the United States battles its way through another severe flu season -- could a pandemic as devastating in scope occur in the future?

It's "100 percent" certain that another global flu crisis will happen, said Dr. Greg Poland, a virologist and vaccine researcher with the Mayo Clinic in Rochester, Minn.

"There's absolutely no controversy that we will have another pandemic," Poland said. "What's unpredictable is the severity of it."

If we repeat the Spanish Flu an estimated 300 million people will die.

Don't forget the Spanish flu in 1918 killed up to 100million people on top of WW1.

>If we repeat the Spanish Flu an estimated 300 million people will die.

We should make a strain to kill niggers and release it all over the world.

Jews have it all. Research Isreali biochem weapons.

>4 thousand people a week dying from flu this year
>hey pol i find 9 white people notice anything???
go back to niggerland

this is what retards get for getting flu shots
also stop trusting vaccines; they're good in principle but in practice it's evil jew poison

>not eating progresso chicken noodle with sprite
You have to go back.

>Get your fucking flu shots.
never

He's saying you're a fucking retard, which you clearly are.

>trust me guys, my cousin was there xD
Fuck off vaccine shilling kike

Your flu shots won't work soon.On the contrary they are going to help the bioweapons they've made. You have been warned.

pls no

>Maine, Montana and Utah are a some of the whitest states. The midwest is no where near 90% white.
Utah is like 70% white while Iowa is >85%

Why are you surprised? Short of a quick and violent genocide of kikery in the next 2-3 years, we are lost forever. The matrix goes deeper than you think. A lot deeper

Both my mom and dad got flu.
Mom can hardly talk. What do?

No he isn't, no I'm not, and die in a fire.

>gymfag kid in his prime dies of flu
>meanwhile I am 48 and have been chainsmoking and drinking and getting slobbered on by women I don't know since I was 13
>never even get sick

Every day I see something that reminds me that there is no inherent justice in our universe.

I have the flu right now. But I have greater genetics. Im already in the recovery phase. :) Guess my race.

Can you just stop larping as a black nationalist? It's hella cringy. Black people don't even know what Sup Forums is.

> Le quintuplets

Next batch of crisis actors?

You guys retarded? Wojcicki was married to Sergey Brin. It's public knowledge that 23andMe was backed by google, both in funding and in advertisement.

But what would make you truly retarded is if you have used 23andMe using your real name and real address.

i feel like this thread is swarming with shills.

really made me think.

Those digits. Your race can be nothing else than northern germanic of course.

>flu vaccine is only 5% effective this year

I think I’ll take my chances shlomo

5 x 8% mutt

I had one flu vaccine shot. Got ill.
Never will have again. Most likely jew med factory made.

>The midwest is no where near 90% white.
Is it hard living life while being retarded?

secret plan to genocide whites.

>t. Genetically inferior, 30% bf, wide hipped, narrow shouldered, 5'5, untermenschen mutt jealous of Aryan aesthetic DNA

i was just gonna post this like god damn maine is just resilient as fuck

guy being that fit abd dying to flu makes me think he was a fag and had AIDS
seeing his name this is likely

>secret plan to genocide whites.
That's what the kikes are doing with the DNA samples morons keep sending them. Creating a tailor made bio weapon.

You probably have HIV. Go get that test done.

>ehUMynDZ
your amexicant

>Be Amerimutt
>Get flu
>die

prove that the entire midwest is 90% white you stupid fuck

(these are people who got flu shots)

>Kyler Baughman
More like Killer Cough-man

i think it's pronounced 'bow-man' mutt

I think you're right

They're all mongoloid.

The common cold and the flu or influenza are not the same disease. Prevalence of flu/influence is like 3-5million people per year worldwide, of which roughly 10% die.

The common cold which has similar symptoms to the flu is so common that adults get it around 4 times per year.

This.
I think people very often get a bad cold and think you themselves, "I got that flu that's been going around".
A flu will lay you on your ass, know the difference.

No, I know someone who got the vaccine and for a terrible case this year.

and got* a

never had one... what then?

The vaccine only makes you immune to a couple strains at a time. This year they weren't properly prepared.

damn people on food stamps get ice cream and strawberries no wonder our budget is fucked

the average no# of deaths from the flu is 1800 people in the US
every year
everytime a new one comes out and people scream "it's a huge problem this year!" the number is still 1800
70-80 % being the old and very young
stop being so easily led

Did this shit only target good looking people?