Why does everyone want to move to America? Can't you retarded fucks make your own fucking country great?

Why does everyone want to move to America? Can't you retarded fucks make your own fucking country great?

>why does the bacteria want to slither over to the sugar water solution instead of going through the time consuming and energy intensive process of metabolizing food on its own

I rather live in Ireland than in 56% land.

>Why does everyone want to move to America?

Americans actually believe this top kek

Not even for Holidays.

Irish countryside is comfiest of all.

>Implying America is great
Also saged, kys lardboy.

Side of burnt mushrooms please.

I absolutely do not want to move to the US, are you insane?
My family is pure of blood and I intend to keep it that way

all you cucks will just start demanding more refuges in a generation. Even if you are redpilled your genetics will return to mean cuckness. Fix your own country or go down with it.

Don't delude yourself, mutt. Very few Western Europeans emigrate to the US. Only third-world spics move to America anymore.

Better move to Ireland then because there is reason to believe Germany will be 56% land before you know it. Hopefully AfD keeps gaining seats though.

Whiter than you, Jamal.

Nobody wants to come here. Their own countries are far superior. Definitely not shitholes, and they certainly are not letting migrants invade creating an even worse shithole whose cucked laws allow said migrants to rape and riot and throw in jail anyone who points out that migrants are engaging in this behavior.
No! You are the reason other countries laugh at us OP,
Sorry Sup Forums sorry world I'm so embarrassed.

Job opportunity, Personal Freedom, less government
> Can't you retarded fucks make your own fucking country great?
Don't want to go into politics.

Jeez, what's wrong with the mushrooms? I'd spit chef in his face for that.

Now, on the topic - I was really considering moving to US for some time as I have such an oportunity.

But as far as I see, there are niggers, SJW's, more and more latinos (even though I speak spanish) + total police dictatorship.

Plus. the menthality - I honestly sometimes look at walmart people + some local crazies and it really turns me off.

Better than majority of Russia? Definitely. Better than Moscow? I'd say no.

The whole thing in Russia is that if you live in Moscow and earn good money you have more opportunities than in the US + it's your local cultute and less degeneracy.

Having a usual US salary in Moscow makes you a king taking into account the usual wages russians get.

So hopefully we will get rid of corrupted elites at some point and this land will become a paradise (apart from climate as personally as a motorcyclist I hate it).

Stay where you belong to, pals.

he's talking about shitskins, not euro cucks who want to convert to islam

Is this a restaurant in San Diego? I recognize that window seat, might have eaten there a few years ago.

America isn't that appealing to me desu. Seems boring.

Because you burgers are working overtime to fuck up the rest of the world ?

There are many words I'd use to describe America. "Boring", wouldn't be one of them.

Boring is the word. If you've seen one state I bet you've seen them all.

I personally don't mind immigrants as long as they are skilled, we get an educated man for free and ready to generate wealth in MY country.

>I bet the states are the same
Well you just lost your bet. Protip: until you've spent extensive time (6+ months) in each of the following regions:

Northeast
Southeast
West coast
Western Great Lakes
Texas

you aren't anywhere near close to make that kind of judgement. Even most Americans couldn't make this kind of judgement, much less some Swedish cuck.

I thought it was one I'd visited a few years back in San Francisco. Guess all these burger joints on the water look alike

For me, the only incentive to move to the US would be the freedom to own proper weaponry AND the stand your ground laws.

NO one wants to move to your faggotland you goblin

Please let me in senpai

It's a boat you idiot
Look at the waves and the ripples in the coffee

It's as shocking to me as it is to you.

America is only good for work and having guns. Meeting good women and general socializing is really hard here.

Cities are huge and spread out, despite that everyone is in a car and minding his own business, its not like in EU where you can walk around the whole city and see many different people (germans, british, spanish, italians, french etc).

Most people walking around cities are blacks and other negro races. It can get pretty lonely in USA.

i live in southern california. my local Target looks like New Delhi when i walk through it. its all indian males and if there is a female shes 90 years old and the shape of a potato.

I don't want to go America.
Denmark is my favourite country.
The list is Denamark>Netherlands>Finland>Norway>Germany

You have a gay poo in loo prime minister. Please re-evaluate the status of our countries.

all those must be Goojrati or poonjabi niggers.

Wow really? Because all I see here in Orange County are spics, Vietnamese, and the occasional nigger or rare white boomer. I almost never see indians honestly

countries will be a thing of the past, the global government will govern over cities from a central global government. Cities will all be same, McDonald's, Kebab, Asian foods everywhere, hookers in ever city, a whole district, bangkok type and also amsterdam like. Soft drugs will be legalized globally, Pot smoking and alcohol will be mainstream. The higher education gap between College and University will become smaller, People will learn many skills, prestige university will still exist but only for the super rich. Basically the elite will be Gods and the rest slaves who are controlled by sex and enterainment. I'm not against this future.

Thats quite the hamburger for such skelly piece of shit.

The US are not a country. They are a federation of states. One whose GDP is even lower than China or the EU kek. Also people get shot there and their waifus run away with niggers.
The absolute state!

Leave Denmark alone, poo. Try to Make India Great Again.

those burgers look fucking aweful
even i can do better

I'm not going anywhere dear, mostly because I can't.
I just listed my preference.

Because is not just a country in classic sense, its the best country with the best people in the world

Only the shitskins do for the gibs and to be with their family. White people want nothing to do with burgerland.

>mutts befriending mutts

How sweet.

come to LA county

>being this delusional
Nobody wants to move there. The idealized conception of your country has died along with the USSR. Saged.

Why would you live in LA county user? Way too many niggers and homeless there for my taste. I'd rather deal with ten spics on every streetcorner than one nigger or cracked out homeless dude.

>Can't you retarded fucks make your own fucking country great?
We would, but you white devils keep stealing our resources and innovations.

Those who cant protect themselves deserve to be exploited

>everyone

only 3rd worlders. and it's not just america, any developed country will do

I don't want to move there.
Fuck off with your presumptions mutt

and this is why western civilization isn't a civilization at all

Its a glimpse of heaven on earth

>nigger behavior
>heaven

kosovo is serbia

Balkan Kebab is a us colony

the us ruined my country with imperialism. now the only option to find a good life is to leave.

>implying i'm an amerimutt

despite my flag, sorry to disappoint

I’d add the southwest and Rockies as individual areas too.

>implying
I'd unironically sooner move to fucking Ukraine

only niggers and sandniggers want to and are moving there 56%.

DO WOMAN KNOW HOW TO FUCKING SMILE. OR HAVE THEY LOST THE ABILITY SINCE THEY ARE BETTER AND MORE EDUCATED THAN EVERYONE.

>Burguer, fries AND coffee.

Absolutely disgusting

i love burgers. I tried out one at a McDonalds in my country (not the US) and decided to move to the states. I loved eating the burgers initially. Now I am staying just to ruin your country. Maybe you should keep your corporations out of the countries of which you don't like the people. You niggers (americans) spread propaganda and degeneracy through internet, television and various other channels to our country. Now I believe it is my duty to avenge it by moving to your nation and bringing that 56% white to 5% white.
Don't invade us, we won't invade (migrate to) your nation. Don't bend down to kikes and give them more power, which is what Americans are doing, which enables kikes to spread degeneracy and propaganda via american hegemony. As simple as that. Stop your spread of hyper-capitalism, consumerism and narcissism. Keep your atheists and LGBT faggotry to yourselves and I swear we will not come to you. Strenghten your own borders and let us maintain ours. Don't get involved in our affairs and we will stay out of yours.

>be red-pilled
>want to move to US
pick one and only one.

To take advantage of your unsolidaric system and move home once they've made money.
Those who want to stay are usually greedy people with an inflated sense of self worth.

You can end the thread now.

There are several answers to that question. One of the most obvious ones is:

>The USA offers more future than the country the person is from

This includes places with high unemployment, or countries which are in a state of war.

The biggest reason however why people from better countries (than the USA) want to move to the US is because of Hollywood's distorted view of how America is like.

Most countries in Europe are cold in the winter. Most countries in Europe are incredibly densely populated.
Most countries in Europe have very rigid hierarchies and social "ranks". If youre born a plumber's son, you will always have that plumber's son mentality. Nothing wrong with that, but people are definitely very collectivist in mentality, which presupposes a strict social hierarchy.

And guess what? Some people want to escape that and start their own life somewhere else. They want to reinvent themselves. Where better, than the country that invented individualism on a social scale?

The USA is a country of dreamers. Everyone thinks they can make it and no-one ever gives up. You could be a celebrity one day and a literal bum the next. You could be a waiter one day and a billionaire the next.

Furthermore, the USA also offers social anonymity in an unprecedented scale to Europeans. You could work at Starbucks, rent a cozy little apartment and live your life far away from any judgmental people.

Never forget, Europe is collectivist in mentality, the USA is not.

Because it's true. We wish it wasn't, but it is.

>Never forget, Europe is collectivist in mentality, the USA is not.

Bullcrap.

I think my country's the second greatest in the World (excluding the muslim trash contingent) but I'd upgrade to the USA in an instant, I think most Europeans would secretly.

>Bullcrap.
Compelling counter-argument.

Culture is more than Mcdonalds and Donald Trump, America's superficial and ultra narcissitic Hollywood culture is a cancer to the world so i would never move there.

Not for long, Hans.

MURRICA

Faggot doesnt even flag post. Being this gay.

Fuck off the America is literally the definition of a shithole. No one wants to go to burgerland unless specifically to laugh at fat burgers and take their money

no European wants to stay in america

Topkek

M. Utt and his friends protesting.

Roll-ing

I'd love to live in a select few locations in America.
Because Britain is fucked and the only way to unfuck it isn't going to happen.

wow, thats deep

That Brit is adorable

North America is still a continent that is up for grabs. You think America will stay majority white in the next 50 years? this is neo-colonization.

Thanks boy, I like it here.
Couldn't live in a society full of poorly educated, easy triggered and antisocial trash.
Your country isn't great, it is the worlds rapist and that pic related crap looks barely like food and that "girl" looks like gym trash.
Thanks, but no thanks.

If you're entrepreneurial you want to live in america. That's a fact. Employees don't really matter.

>actually believing people want to move to this shitty place
are you trolling or retarded?

literally only idiots want to move to the US

I can go the America whenever I please and enjoy a better life and social status than you are. But it has become insufferable with all the SWJs and insecurities people are carrying around with them. People enjoy being victims in the US, to an extent where they analyze each sentence and fish for something to virtue signal or gain leverage over you. Pretty disgusting really. Also, le 56%.

this kills the jewish shill

trump looks like he got a brainwashing

That response from the Norwegian officials has to be the most smug, condescending shit I've ever seen. Norway has tons of money to pay for all kinds of social programs. Way to be fucking pricks about it.

No, we can't. For every one of us that turns red pilled chariman justin imports 10 shitskins who vote 95% liberal.

Plus Toronto is by far our largest population centre and wields most of the political clout. The suburbs around toronto act as our "swing states" in elections and they are now all ethnic enclaves, so we literally dont have the arithmetic to win anymore just annex us.

aryan dane with doubles incoming

Roll

Re-Roll

Fucks sake.

Rekt