youtu.be/qXfDh5KIToU
>VP Pence post JPN speech presser 2/7/18
youtu.be/SBv-94hns20
>More VP Pence w/Troops in JPN 2/7/18
youtu.be/Lgo2VqwN3p0

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

hsgac.senate.gov/media/majority-media/chairman-johnson-releases-interim-report-including-strzok-page-fbi-text-messages
sentinelsource.com/news/local/last-statement-sent-to-sentinel-from-self-immolation-victim/article_cd181c8e-983b-11e0-a559-001cc4c03286.html
sacbee.com/news/local/education/article199440204.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

booo, take off the bra

OP you're alright.

Based blacks amarite?
But seriously, do niggers just rape and skip the dating portion?
Are niggers doing it right and that the decent people are doing it wrong?

reminder Lincoln did nothing wrong

What was needed to be an operator back in the late 1800s and early 1900s?

PORTUBRO

I was reading your link

>But there is one redeeming aspect to men being demonized. Now we men can act like devils. And we do not even need to apologize for it. Men are going to start acting just like they made us out to be.

They were warned.

Awoo

Ok but what I think you are missing is that it's irrelevant what they want, since the each state gets to choose. So what if California wants to legalize weed and Florida doesn't?
Abortion is different, because it is killing someone which no state can legalize. Just like no state could ban speech or guns, because they supersede states rights.

Balls of steel.

There's no hope...

Only blue tsunami
Elections tomorrow, I bet Democrats flip everything yet again

Digis

Reading TheColi is pretty entertaining desu. I just read the off topic part 'The Locker Room' where they even say they are like the black version of stormfront.

>Chairman Johnson Releases Interim Report Including Strzok-Page FBI Text Messages
hsgac.senate.gov/media/majority-media/chairman-johnson-releases-interim-report-including-strzok-page-fbi-text-messages

Read this you morons.
It's a good recap.

Jonathan Winer is now investigated by Nunes AND Grassley.

And a Winchester?

>Bra
pee-pee going soft now

niggers are hyper promiscuous
where a white might have 1 or 2 partners, the nigger will have a dozen

>because it is killing someone which no state can legalize.

You’re literally fucking retarded.

where is the link?

White girls just don't get it

Except that Sessions has the power to unrecuse himself whenever he fucking wants to. Even if it didnt lead to arrests, I have no doubt that whoever Hillary would nominate as AG would have recommended charges against almost every member the Trump campaign based on the dossier.
There's more than enough evidence of corruption in the investigation to unrecuse and fire Mueller and or Rosenstein, but Sessions is just complicit in whatever happens.

And nothing will ever ever happen.

sentinelsource.com/news/local/last-statement-sent-to-sentinel-from-self-immolation-victim/article_cd181c8e-983b-11e0-a559-001cc4c03286.html

Imagine how insane or retarded you would need to be to invite a dozen niggers to your house.

yeah but 10 of those will be other black men, so it evens out

>high speed, low drag buckskin
>tactical mutton chops
>black powder cartridge assault rifle with high capacity magazine tube
>a tomahawk that wasn't a fucking meme
Checked

There could be hope but Republicans will just stay home once again and once again everyone will acted shocked when the Dems pic another seat up

Next round of state-level special elections is tomorrow. How many blood-red seats will the Democrats flip? And what new excuses will /ptg/ offer for the impending destruction of the GOP at every level?

That is alot of projection there nigger.

sacbee.com/news/local/education/article199440204.html

The project that started the controversy was titled “Race and IQ.” It raised the hypothesis: “If the average IQs of blacks, Southeast Asians, and Hispanics are lower than the average IQs of non-Hispanic whites and Northeast Asians, then the racial disproportionality in (HISP) is justified.”

The project was put on display with others on Monday afternoon to be judged by a team of community members as part of the fourth annual Mini Science Fair. It was removed Wednesday morning after students, parents and staff complained. The science fair was open to students and parents.

>“We’ve clearly not progressed as much as the students want to think we have,” said one freshman in HISP. “It’s just kind of shocking to think someone could enter into that program knowing that is what we are learning about and being so closed-minded.”

GOD BLESS ASIANS

My cock can only get so hard

Worse, people here will pretend its normal and fine and who even cares about losing 1000 legislative seats etc

>coli cash

hahaha

>those fucking tiki torches
God damn it, it always cracks me up.

This, Rosenstien has to go first, but the second a Trump replacement can take his place Sessions has to go; Maybe that person Trump just put in could do it?

posting in best edition.

Elaborate
How can you justify taking the life of a baby? The child has done nothing wrong. Killing that child would violate a fundamental rule
>Do not encroach on other people or their property
And if I think killing babies is justified, where do you draw the line?

Or, instead of this conversation that only God knows the answer to you could wear a fucking condom you nigger.

???
No I am talking about "side chicks" and nigger women have a dozen different guys shes fucking at the same time

It's a whole different lifestyle

you said
>Abortion is different, because it is killing someone which no state can legalize.
which is straight up fucking retarded because capital punishment is a state choice

>Trump: If the GOP loses seats in the house and the senate in the midterms, I'll resign

>this will drive Dem turnout
>but it will also drive GOP turnout

Think this would get our lazy shit voters ass in gear?

>Make Winchester Firearms American Again

While it is true that a majority (not all) of blacks have lower IQ’s, it is pretty stupid to do a school presentation about it. You are just asking to be labeled a racist and get poor grades. I don’t agree with political correctness, but this is just poor planning on the kids part.

>"hmm Alkaline, huh?"

Eh so close.

I know it was a joke calling niggers stupid, only a nigger would be dumb enough to invite one to their home let alone dozens. Unless that is normal in canada in which case I am sorry.

Shut up, fag, no one cares.

It’s why I have mostly stopped posting here, it reminds me too much of some of the hugboxs I have seen like alternatehistory and sufficent velocity right before they got BTFO

Granted, there is not much the lads on here can do unless they get involved in the group, so I can understand if people are just trying to avoid feeling helpless on this

I didn't say anything, I was just calling you stupid.

Philip Guston’s mural study shows the history of mail service on the frontier, from the days when sacks of mail arrived on horseback to the coming of railroads and telegraph lines that displaced much of the mail traffic. Artists working for the government in the 1930s considered themselves members of America’s workforce and sympathized with laborers. After Guston submitted his study, government officials noted that he had lavished more attention on the workers than the rest of the image and specified that “The strength of drawing reflected in the two workmen laying the rails . . . is the quality of draftsmanship we would like you to characterize in the entire design.” The bureaucratic process required that Guston submit several versions of the composition to the superintendent of the Treasury Department’s Section of Painting and Sculpture. After he had made the revisions required by the officials, the composition was approved for the post office in Commerce, Georgia. He finished the mural in 246 days and was paid $510 for his efforts. (Edward B. Rowan to Philip Guston, January 4, 1938, SAAM curatorial file)

I think the '87 model is the one that got the Germans butthurt.

Aksually it is normal for the party that wins the Presidency to lose seats in congress. It just matters how many you arctic nigger.

That would be retarded, thank God Trump isn’t

It's over

Sessions is very much a 90's politician, he doesn't believe anyone in the government should ever have any consequences for their actions save for some embarrassment and maybe a slap on the wrist, the "prestige" of the institution is worth more than justice. He knows these people did wrong but he doesn't want to have to arrest all of his old friends or god forbid have a negative story about him on CNN. That said he still wants to be AG so he brings us crumbs, a few drug busts, some MS-13 arrests, basically the kind of thing that would get big applause 15 years ago but today is fucking nothing. At some point he will be forced to act or resign, and I think that point is coming soon.

You are also absolutely right that if the Dems had won literally everyone who worked for Trump would be jailed on BS charges and everyone who donated would likely get a visit from the IRS, one of the big problems is that the cuckservatives think this is a collegial debate and not a fight, people like McConnell and Sessions don't realize they've showed up to a paintball gun fight where the other team is using real bullets.

Unless I'm mistaken I can't go around killing people unless they've been convicted. What has a child been convicted of other than being unwanted by two people who can't keep it in their pants?
Second, you just assume that
1. capital punishment is constitutional
2. I am for capital punishment
Go to a library Jamal

It was the 1897. One of the nicest shotguns ever, I have to say.

Big, if true

>It’s why I have mostly stopped posting here, it reminds me too much of some of the hugboxs I have seen like alternatehistory and sufficent velocity right before they got BTFO
Yeah, it feels exactly like when I was reading liberal spaces 2014-2016, especially 2016.
If I could count the amount of times I've heard a variation of "its fine!," since 2014... (and it wasn't fine)

prime example
>its fine and normal to lose the tiny majority Rs have

>picture taken specifically to butch him up

I thought that was a guitar on a quick look. Lol.

>he keep using past presidence
Why do you do this? The stakes are way higher now as this is the difference between Trump getting anything done or not legislatively

>that would be retarded
So zero confidence that the House and Senate GOP would grow with large voter turnout?

You do realize that you are pretty much saying that Trump is more unpopular than he is popular, right?

Execution is legal as a punishment for capital (murder) crime, just as forced servitude is legal for convicts only. Executing a convicted murderer and killing a baby are different in the eyes of the law. If you don't think abortion is infanticide then you can argue as such, but states can not just legalize killing a person except in cases of justifiable homicide or as a sentence for a murder conviction. That's pretty cut and dry.

Italy has the qt champ ski trooper

Figured.

Anonymous has dapped this post.

wow, even more boomer LARP and fantasies, this time Hillary will surely be locked up!

pshhhh. this girl has a literal unicorn gun.

Who knows what is really going on in the DOJ, but at least Rosen has been largely defanged. He is under incredible scrutiny and can no longer totally disregard US laws without putting his head in a noose. Pretty sure this was all by design to sit back and watch to see who all the bad actors are. I’m pretty sure they have caught many people in the DOJ/FBI fucking up. The time to pull the hammer should come soon

>Big
4U

Bill Priestap, most likely, confirmed everything in Nune-Memo

>I have to buy a chink knock off in order to own one of these beauties
>same for an 1897 trench gun
This is not OK.

The mental gymnastics of "muh states rights" dixiefags is truly phenomenal.

I mean if the worst case scenario happens then people here will finally get their shit together and start working towards fixing, but I don’t want things to go have to get that fucking bad for people to stop going it’s fine do nothing

Oh fuck!! Tuberculosis Blizzard!!!!

Hes probably just confused, some don't realize murder is only a thing that applies to human beings.

Anyone know who makes that apron?

So who can he roll on? Loretta Lynch? Big O himself?

Max Arthur Cohn painted Bethlehem Steel Works in 1938, during the Great Depression and a few short years before America's entry into World War II. The artist depicted one of the massive steel factories owned by Bethlehem Steel in Pennsylvania. Bethlehem Steel, now defunct, was once one of the largest steel producers in the United States. It produced the steel used in numerous American structural icons, most notably San Francisco's Golden Gate Bridge. It also built 1,127 ships during World War II. In a letter about the painting, Cohn recalled being arrested in Bethlehem City, Pennsylvania, under suspicion of being a Nazi spy while painting a scene similar to this one in the summer of 1939 (The artist, to Harry Rand, February 20, 1978, The American Art Museum curatorial file)

>that trigger discipline
or should I sack lack thereof

say*

It's a larp if it's some random asshole pretending to be someone they're not, word from a congressman might be a lie but it's sure as hell not a larp.

Just because you want/need to be ruled doesn't make everyone else stupid you raging nigger.

She should shave her moustache. Then shed be hot.

Enjoy your negro neighbors, compliments of dixie.

thats a shadow

exactly my body type
shame about the smellody face

The NFA prevents me from owning one of these or the ppsh-41. I just want a submachine gun as God intended them to be.

boomer larp is the new shill hand waving terms now that the blue wave isn't happening

How about the herpes on her lip is that a shadow as well?

what if you are having a party and only black people wanna come

First, there is no federal law against murder except in the military and territories. A state citizen does not commit a federal crime for killing, states can, and do, legalize killing humans. There are many instances when killing a human is legal. Defense of self. Defense of others. Mutual combat (sports: wrestling, boxing, racing). Some states even take on the killing of capital criminals. You’re a goddamn idiot to say States can’t legalize killing a human.

No sweet desert net camo paint job. Women!

Despite he was still the world's greatest autocrat.

You didn't pay attention to what I said. Here it is, again:

> it worked in the Wild West because among roughed settlers, miners, farmers and gunmen in small enough numbers "might makes right" balances each other and some stability may arise
> when regular people move in after the "settling" phase is over and the weak outnumber the strong they will never find safety at the idea of being able to self defense as their only recourse. The human nature kicks in
> option 1: you allow for "government by the consent of the governed". The weak will vote against their own long term self interest for some short term security, give the monopoly of violence for sanctioned gunmen, give them star shaped badges and strip the rest of the population of unrestricted self defense rights. That's what actually happened, proving my human nature theory.
> option 2: you refuse to abide for the desire of said weak populace, ignore their clamor for the establishment of a civilian police force controlled by them and keep them under the law of the gun. That's not libertarianism.

There is no third option. Given how human nature works and people tendency to trade long term liberty for short term safety you must either ignore them under the private weaponry threat or they'll vote for a state monopoly of the use of violence to settle disputes, the basis for all democratic modern states

That's I why I agree to keep America on the right course we need to vote and not get complacent

The meaning of the word LARP is getting gutted, stretched and devalued just like the word "Autistic"

And there is nothing you or I can do about it. Once a word starts down this path, especially for political purposes its all over.

get a uberti lever shotgat from taylors&company. pricier, but decent non-chink quality.

trench guns are only really available and affordable as chink shit though.