If you don't work hard like this, you don't have the right to ask for anything more than minimum wage

if you don't work hard like this, you don't have the right to ask for anything more than minimum wage

Other urls found in this thread:

exposingjews.wordpress.com/jews-did-911/
youtube.com/watch?v=H2HVC0DsD6Y
youtube.com/watch?v=2CZe-4MJoR4
youtube.com/watch?v=MpbyjXJLkD0
youtube.com/watch?v=Lx1l716FFM8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Time_value_of_money
youtube.com/watch?v=OI-9iMrWRrw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Stop making this thread every day.

I can do faster than him for the camera. If you believe he does this all the time and day than sorry my man you're a low IQ shill.

he deserves like 40/hr
pizza costs 1.50 to make

he's wasting so many ingredients by being sloppy like that. I'd fire him tbqh

>All that waste from making just 3 pizzas
I wouldnt want to pay for that.

>memeflag
>no opinion but rather regurge.
fuck, this nigger is not very good at his job.
exposingjews.wordpress.com/jews-did-911/

rofl you have no idea how much food waste there is on a daily basis

I had the same thought. He's throwing shit all over the room. Not only does somebody have to clean that up, but there's no reason for him to be wasting so much. He should be fired.

what waste? some cheese? some flour? i've thrown away probably 30,000lbs of cooked food. i would guess 300,000lbs of cooked food goes to waste every single day in the US

not in my restaurant bucko. clean your station and slay the alley rats. save your general manager.

rofl first off he's most likely going to clean it up. and are we watching the same webm? WHAT WASTE? the cheese is falling into the rails. its set up like that on purpose so they can reuse whatever cheese falls in there

kek

He's doing all the work and the broad is on her phone waiting for him to make all the pizzas. I personally wouldn't work that hard, knowing that cunt is probably going to get a raise before me, simply because she has a gash and I don't.

Wow he works like that for 10 minutes maximum burns out and then doesn't perform his best throughout the whole day, what a genius!

>working in a restaurant in 2018

kek.

nope, I've gone full bore like that for hours at a time. you only GET to that speed after having to do it as fast as possible for hours at a time daily.

A lot of the flour and the cheese goes to waste. A machine could do hisjob better.

yeah right pizza boy

you worked at a pizza place where you got an order every 15 seconds?

What do you expect from a website full of NEETs discussing work.

So THAT is why Dominos makes such shit pizzas. They have an autistic retard flinging random shit on it as fast as possible rather than putting any care into it. Literally absolute worst possible chain pizza.

Absolute horseshit pepperoni placement.

>1 Post by this ID

Stop responding to these threads, you idiots

>meme flag cant comprehend doing hard work

kek

I've never worked in a pizza place, but I've been cooking for 7 years. in restaurants you have people that go slow and people who can go even further beyond. I've had to go so fast I was sweating into the food. cooking 10 things at once and doing other people's jobs because they're too slow.

speed and accuracy are HUGE in the cooking world. it's rarely ever shown on TV though so most people have no idea.

Call me crazy but that guy working really hard in your post still makes minimum wage.

>if you don't work as fast as I tell you to, you don't deserve what I'm willing to pay you

And if I don't work for you at all, you don't make any money, faggot.

I'm actually surprised they use fresh dough. 90% of pizza places use frozen dough. and again there's a reason he moves at that speed. have you never seen someone make a pizza lol?

how is my flag a meme flag? Another retard who doesn't know geography.

>how to make a pizza that looks like shit in 30 seconds

he doesn't work that fast because he's told to. you just can't understand what it's like to be in "the zone". it's like being fluid. I get such a fucking rush when I work at that speed and accuracy. it's like you're zen.

bro I don't even know where your country is because why the fuck should I care lol. lithuania is full of niggers isnt it? someplace in africa?

>wasting a fuckload of cheese and ingredients just for the sake of speed

just take like 1 second more to put the cheese on without wasting half a pizza's worth of cheese

I use to work like him all the time. But the lack of appreciation and constant bitching from the manager made me become another soulless worker there for a check and nothing more.

if you want more than minimum wage you should work harder

She sure is working hard...

The point is that without employee retention, the employer loses money, fast. Demanding they work at light speed for min wage is absurd. This is why mostly teens work this entry level shit, because employers can con stupid kids into breaking their backs for pennies.

Without an influx of stupid starbux kids, these chains would quickly go out of business, because anyone with half an adult brain will immediately tell their employer to fuck off and threaten to notify OSHA about the dangerous working conditions and employer demands.

More like study harder for a better job.

nah that's a pretty pro pizza. dominos actually tastes really fucking good. pizza makers move at that speed all the time.

>wasting

cheese goes into a trap. cheese is collected and reused. at no point did he get cheese on the floor.

What do you think that grate is for? There are catch bins below exactly for that reason you dingus

Because geography is common knowledge?
>why the fuck should I care
Because you look dumb in situations like these ? I see european culture has completely left the US, how you "people" are proud of your ignorance instead of knowledge.

>he's most likely going to clean it up
What makes you assume that? Non-whites are slobs. They trash everyplace they go.
>WHAT WASTE
You really are a cock-sucking retard. The cornmeal goes flying, the cheese goes flying. It did NOT all "fall through the rails" you blind fucking lying sack of kike faggot shit.

Why do you have to LIE to "win" an argument? Why can't you just fucking be honest. I'll tell you why: It's because you'd lose and you know it.

>tfw worked in Italian bistro
>tfw if chef saw me make a pizza like that he'd likely take me out back and have his "buddies" who come in every other day whack me

Even if they did increase minimum wage. They just barrage you with taxes.
>Prove me wrong. Protip don't be a retard and ignore my post.

>1 post by this ID
SAGE

nah bro brown people. why do you think that guy is brown. the industry is full of brown people working harder than you. I agree it's stupid to do for cheap, but brown people keep these restaurants alive, not white teenage girls like in op's webm.

>raise the minimum wage
How about you stop being such a loser that you can't find a better job that pays more than minimum wage?

I've worked brunches that were like that, but more far more complicated. Imagine 3 cooks and an expediter (calls out firing orders and makes sure plating is coordinated, physically helps when needed) handling a 15+ entree menu for 400-600 people over a 4 hour service period. I can't recall how many apps and a la cart options there were, but it amounted to a controlled chaos with special orders and everything else. It is like that for a lot of cooks. Full bore, hours on end.

Why should I care about lithuania? I'll never go to your country, i've never heard anything about your country. your country is basically a meme to me. you could get flooded by a tidalwave and it would literally unaffect the planet's economics. why at all should I care? explain to me

Oh I agree, and that is what Trump hopes to fix.

Remove illegal brownshits and wages rise, because less desperate burrito eating mexicants willing to work for half what a competent white kid would.

We're a first world nation. Why are we selling our own kids out so pablo can send his mexibucks back to Oaxaca? Why are we exporting work over to fucking China and India? Why are we accepting H1B Visa degree-mill Indian toilet witch worshipping morons when Americans need jobs?

Corporate greed and even small business owners hiring these low skill subhumans has to stop.

You shouldn't and you don't have to, just like I don't give a crap about your mutt country, but you should at least have common knowledge of geography.

How do you propose we address the wage gap if we don't start paying womyn more, did you think that, smart guy?

I'm white and white people are pretty shit at doing anything requiring hard work.

what do you expect him to do? brush the cornmeal off the dough? go really slow like some kind of pleb? kitchens get dirty, then you clean them. who cares about wasting some fucking CORNMEAL lol. hundreds of thousands of pounds of cooked food goes wasted daily in the US. and what the fuck flying cheese? I looked at the webm and what maybe a few shreds goes on the floor or his apron?

also
>kike
kek

youtube.com/watch?v=H2HVC0DsD6Y
youtube.com/watch?v=2CZe-4MJoR4
youtube.com/watch?v=MpbyjXJLkD0
youtube.com/watch?v=Lx1l716FFM8

>wasting ingredients
>thinking they don't get brushed up and poured back into the cannisters at the end of the day

Oh user,you can be so cutely naive sometimes.

Once i ate at pizza hut. I shitted for 2 days, no stop, once every 4 hours. Had to fast for 36 hours and do 25 Km on the Cumbrian fells to get back to normality.

I can't even look at that SAUCE. That's probably spicy and sweet tasting. Absolutely disgusting.

Nice shitposting op though

He didn't knead that dough out properly, pizzas are going to be bubbly and awful-looking, customers will probably demand their money back. His manager should make him slow down and do it right.

TopKEK

well, you could argue corporate greed, but actually I believe it's consumer greed. consumer's want their food FAST and tasty. kick out all the brown people and food is going to take a lot longer to make. I don't really care because I'm a patient person, I'll wait forever as long as it's fresh. but could you imagine all the niggers and white people complaining their food takes too long?

in general I think places will literally shut down. if all the brown people get kicked out, and only whites were left, there would no longer be fast fresh food. it would all be as prepackaged and slow as possible.

are you white? because that's honestly the only countries i care about.

>I'm white
Bullshit, nigger! You are a shitskin anti-white commie. FUCK YOU.

That shit goes flying all of the rooms, doesn't it bitch. Yes, I expect him to brush it off like a fucking human being instead of tossing it around from hell to breakfast like a spastic retard.

Man you could just literally google "lithuania" or "lithuanians" and you'd see that we are a proud race of warriors, knights and soldiers.

pizza press is nice, but it's seriously shit. that white sheen is from frozen dough, and that dough has to have a special chemical in it to stop the dough from burning. fresh dough hand tossed is the best and you can taste the difference.

>t. NO comprehension of economics
>doesn't know what an incentive is
Without the incentive of more pay, there is absolutely no reason for a person, ANY person, to do more. This is the fundamental basis of ALL economics. That people do not consistently do the extra mile for without adjusted compensation.

Also, the dollar is less valuable by the day, so the incentive has to be marginally increased ANYWAY with the passage of time.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Time_value_of_money

>wasting ingredients

Increased minimum wage for the sake of increasing minimum wage makes that worse.

Good worker but he is putting about 4x the amount of sauce on that pizza that it needs. I'm a professional chef-fag in real life.

bro, its called improving yourself to be useful

youtube.com/watch?v=OI-9iMrWRrw

I can tell you've not spent much time in the workplace.

The best advice I ever got from somebody I worked for was at my first summer job.

Setup for a massive carnival (Calgary Stampede), I was a janitor in the roundup center but before that started, there was an optional week of setup I could work at.
So I went to that, and I ended up working for some guy who owned/ran soprt've a space exhibit, which required several huge tents with massive frameworks to hang stuff on, and required spikes driven into the ground which at that particular site means driving spikes into pure concrete the entire way.

From the moment they started unloading the trucks, there was a crowd of men (and 16 year old me) and he kept asking for volunteers to unload various shit ect, and I kept volunteering every time.

Later on he tells me "kid don't break your back for strangers. No matter how strong you are, you only have so much use you can get out of your body".

If it had been anybody else but the guy who was paying me and everybody else, I would have assumed he was just trying to get me to make myself look bad.
But since he was paying me to work and telling me to slow down, I took it to heart. And he was absolutely right.

If I made pizzas, I'd make them exactly as fast as I needed to. My entire adult life has been me not sweating one drop unnecessarily, and that led me to building a business with very efficient crews with employees that stayed with me even during the oil booms in my area.

>Without the incentive of more pay, there is absolutely no reason for a person, ANY person, to do more
You are a lazy, worthless piece of shit. You don't have any internal morality or conscience. You have to be immediately rewarded to get you to do ANYTHING.

Whites built civilization because we go above and beyond. All nonwhites just sit around waiting to be handed paradise.

no, I'm a white nationalist capitalist. do you want a picture of my dick to prove it? bro he was just trying to see how fast he could go. why do you care so much about cornmeal and cheese?

A

>all those wasted toppings

Send him out on deliver and only pay him 2.50 per hour to make up for the amount i'm losing having him cook pizzas

FUCKING

Placing greed on the consumer is kind of a strawman. There's more to be gained by corporations than there is to be gained by the average consumer here.

Bullshit. Trumps after nothing but cosmetics.

If he or anybody else genuinely gave a fuck, they'd start fining the people who hire illegals because that's the actual root of the problem.
Cutting off their entire reason to enter the US would be devastating to illegals on a level that deportation whack-a-mole can never match.
You're getting conned and as long as you accept the glandhanding lie just because it comforts you, nothing will actually change.

I don't eat at any place where a Pajeet works.

>do you want a picture of my dick to prove it?
So you're saying you own a microscope?

damn, I'm disappointed.

Restaurants have a high operating cost. In any other industry you could most likely argue corporate greed, but in restaurants you literally run on a razer thin budget. It's why I don't work in them anymore. They're slave ships with no benefits, no pto and low wages. The goal is to work for a resort, a hotel, a retirement home, a cruise ship or fuck even the military. Restaurants are a dying business and will eventually cease to exist outside of mcdonalds and pizza hut and kfc because any new business will ultimately fail because of just how much it costs to run vs how much food you throw away vs prices customers are willing to pay.

the consumer loses in the end

Every pizza place has a tray underneath which throughout the day gets emptied back into appropriate ingredients buckets.

bro i've got camera zoom. my pubic hair is longer than my dick.

That's not hard work. That's just a person who can;t adapt to the world so he is trying to compensate. This should be automated. People shouldn't do anything mahcines can't.

He probably would but he's gotta have his salary split for the female working there doing nothing

*can

>I'm white and white people are pretty shit at doing anything requiring hard work.
This is why Europe has lasting medieval infrastructure and Africa only has buildings created under white and/or east asian management?

No javier, the difference is that whites are self-respecting, and expect more pay for what they do. Shitskins do not give a shit, and are not necessarily better at the task.
Whenever I managed them, I ended up showing them how they should be doing the work efficiently, essentially doing it for them. I consider this a good management style: don't tell people to do things you aren't willing to do yourself.
Needless to say, blacks are remarkably lazy. If they get a chance, they'd rather drain the company on the clock than perform high efficiency work. The white guys usually took fewer breaks.

I strongly suspect that all these observable differences distill to ONE crucial difference. Due to their more developed abstract reasoning, whites are better able to understand and plan for the future. This is why they expect more money for their labor. This is why they act with diligence; in anticipation of penalties for activities like laziness on the job. Whites possess a level of self-management that responds very positively to increased incentive.

But yes, we all know you can probably save money by hiring shitskins who may waste some of your time (efficiency), but they will still average out as cheaper, because they don't expect that much. Their labor isn't as valuable, generally, and they don't expect more for it.

Panchito working hard while the wh*te girl stuck on facebook
Sad!

what kind of human waste of space doesn't make his own pizza

>pizza competition.gif

LOOK MA I POSTED IT AGAIN
kys.
t. papa

No, whites built civilization because we were the original Capitalists, and the lower class realized they would die of starvation if they didn't work for the glorious aspirations and "morals" of the upper class. It was literally the incentive of pay, your so-called "immediate...reward" that built civilization.

lol someone with that level of ambition, coordination, cockiness, competency, and results doesn't stay in a minimum wage job for very long

>All that wasted material

youll cost the company millions

to save BILLIONS

>post every day
>newfags still fall for it
korea should nuke this board

>>thinking they don't get brushed up and poured back into the cannisters at the end of the day
maybe in romania.... in first world countries we have actual standards

>You have to be immediately rewarded to get you to do ANYTHING.
>t. has seemingly never even heard of the concept of incentive.
Have you ever purchased a security? If so, what made you buy it? Was it the ROI? Why did you care about the ROI?

I sometimes find that securities are a useful metaphor in explaining economic concepts to people that are functionally incapable of thinking about the calculus of exchange/indifference curves.

Think of labor performed as an investment of time. You've invested your time toward producing a marketable outcome (product/service). The ROI (return on investment) is the margin of what you expect to be compensated for this product/service, relative to the costs of performing it.
>pic related
Consider that transportation, communication, and self-presentation may be financial costs incurred.

At the end of the day, yes it IS about "immediate reward to do anything." Because many things incur IMMEDIATE costs. Are you allowed to fill your car with gas and pay later? Can you pick up food from the store and pay later?
The ONLY times this is possible is with credit, and credit INCURS INTEREST PRECISELY BECAUSE MONEY DIMINISHES IN VALUE OVER TIME.
Creditors expect MORE money than what they loaned, because they need to be "incentivized" to loan you money that allows you to buy things without giving ANOTHER PARTY immediate incentive/compensation.

This isn't complicated. Read over it a few times or do your own research instead of having rigid opinions on things you know little to nothing about.

Got my first job at 14 because I lied about my age.

I don't like chinese food

>maybe in romania.... in first world countries we have actual standards
Well, we did until we started bringing in shitskins and pretending they were our equals.

Always tried to do my work as quickly, accurately and efficiently as possible.
Same story friend.
In fact my manager took all the credit for the work I did and ideas I presented.
It took me a while to notice that all the suggestions I was giving about improving the workplace,
he took to my boss, but would present them as his own ideas instead of mine.
Eventually I stopped putting my all into the work and finally I said fuck it and quit to go work for myself.

You don't pay women more simply for being women. If women want more money, they have to work hard, work more hours, and choose careers that pay more. Will you fucking cunts ever learn that you are given everything on a silver platter already?

Married women account for 40% of all household income and married men account for 60% of all household income. Women also spend 75% of the household income, meaning married women spend more money than they earn. Also, women live longer than men, and women actually have more wealth today than men because men die and leave their wealth to women.

But you're right, you're so oppressed.